Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Jack wrote:
unvote, vote:chesskid
I'm just gonna blatantly sheep someone else now:
No. Bad. The fuck is this?

Where is your case? Where are your reasons?

And so HELP ME GOD, IF YOU QUOTE ANYTHING FATE HAs SAID I WILL RAGE.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Raivann »

GreyICE wrote:Well, whatever, if that works as I think, you just became confirmable town, and Fate is towns again, so. Cult hunting. Someone flying under the radar as a vague town read.
Yes exactly. We lynch Fate and when we see him flip town, I'll be 100% confirmed town.
It will be because I "purified" him, of course.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You are like the worst thing ever.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Gonna do a Fate/general re-read again later on at work (if I get a chance). I already did one re-read this week already. I may have to save it until tomorrow night as this day may be chock full of drill goodness again.
The Rufflig wrote:No, no, no, no, NO! In fact, Starbuck mentions that Amrun was answering for two different people. This shows that it was more of Amrun's playing style than scummy behavior, but even putting that aside, it is still wrong. Starbuck was arguing that Amrun was scummy for defending his scum buddy chesskid3. This argument relies on the "fact" that chesskid3 is scummy - which had not been proven. Bad argument! Not good point!
RedCoyote understood where I was coming from with that. You just stretched that all out to mean what you want it to mean.

First, where did I mention that Amrun was answering 2 different people? And how does this show it was her playing style?

Just because you don't find someone scummy, doesn't mean that they aren't scummy. Seems to me you are trying to say that unless you deem someone scummy than it isn't proven that they are.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

IS 423 wrote:Considering Jack was a vig, he isnt probably a cult leader, but might be a stooge now.
I agree with this. You're probably right, IS.

---
Rufflig 441 wrote:Jack, chesskid3 and Fate are probably town??? Those three players style of play is to make themselves unreadable no matter what alignment they happen to be -- which is great if they are scum, but really hurts the town if they are townies. I'd best stop there before I start ranting about the trio. The point is that I don't see how on earth he came up with probable townie reads on the trio.
No need to get in a huff. Why didn't you just ask me at the time? I was being a little tongue-in-cheek here, but the main thing I wanted to convey was I liked all of their posts. I like the pressure on Wraith and ender. I liked how chess paid close attention to ender's potential slip (which still could've been a slip for all we know, although, given his role claim, I feel a little less prone to push him right now). I liked Fate's ballsy aggression at that juncture. Wraith gave me bad, bad vibes, and I wanted to see him lynched. I agreed with the people who helped make that happen and the tactics they used to get information from others.
Rufflig 441 wrote:Starbuck was arguing that Amrun was scummy for defending his scum buddy chesskid3. This argument relies on the "fact" that chesskid3 is scummy - which had not been proven. Bad argument! Not good point!
I disagree. chess' alignment is beside the point really. Amrun sticking up for chess is the issue. Amrun shouldn't have known chess' alignment (whatever it was) unless she had a scum role (or like a Mason or something).
Rufflig 441 wrote:Overall, RedCoyote has been flying under my radar almost as much as Raivann. RedCoyote seems to be making just enough noise to try and get people to forget that he isn't really contributing and I don't like it.
I don't know what you want me to say. I'm not here 24/7. I try to post on all the activity from my last post on, but there's little more I can do outside of that. I (hopefully) helped to get Wraith lynched yesterday. I'm on record as not supportive of the current highest vote getting bandwagon today. I'd like Jack, chess, and bv to all feel more heat.
Rufflig 441 wrote:Fate and chesskid3: UGH! Yeah, that about sums it up.
You know what sums up you? I don't think you like anyone here as town.
Rufflig 443 wrote:Did everyone notice that the vote count did not reset after the day kill?
I wouldn't say it's common for it to do so.

---
Grey 446 wrote:Well, whatever, if that works as I think, you just became confirmable town, and Fate is towns again, so. Cult hunting. Someone flying under the radar as a vague town read.
Why are you assuming that Raviann's power is legit?

Your new vote is pretty smart though. :D
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Starbuck wrote:First, where did I mention that Amrun was answering 2 different people? And how does this show it was her playing style?
You really shouldn't press me on these details, because I will show you.

@Starbuck: Here's the full post that I didn't like. Right in the same post is where you state it. That's twice now that you haven't remembered what you said in this game. Perhaps because you don't actually believe what you are telling us? Anyway, one of the ways I look for scum is based on connections to other scum. I can't just say Starbuck is scummy for defending ender241 -- ender241 has to be scummy, first. If ender241 flips townie, the argument that Starbuck is scummy because she defended ender241 is null and void. A good part of your argument is that Amrun has to be scum because he is defending others. You have to prove the ones he is defending is scummy, first. Secondly, Amrun's flip gives no information about the alignment of those he was defending. Your whole argument is a variation of the Chainsaw defense which requires that the person being defended be scum. Quite frankly, if you hadn't made a subsequent post with the other reasons you thought Amrun was scummy and if bv310 hadn't muddied the waters about Amrun, I would have voted for you over this.
Starbuck wrote:You aren't chesskid, and you are blatantly saying that behavior that I think to be scummy is a joke. I think you are trying to protect your buddy and answer for him. Not liking this at all.

I doubt that he didn't know the game started. I was busy on the day that PMs came out and didn't get to reply to the mod and already had a PM sitting in my box from the mod when I got home stating that he didn't think I could keep up with the game. So I HIGHLY doubt that he didn't know the game started.

Now that's 2 people that you are answering for and making excuses for.

Vote: Amrun

I'm gonna call it right now. Amrun, bv, and chess for scum 2011.
However, that wasn't the point of my argument.

---------------
RedCoyote wrote:I disagree. chess' alignment is beside the point really. Amrun sticking up for chess is the issue. Amrun shouldn't have known chess' alignment (whatever it was) unless she had a scum role (or like a Mason or something).
chesskid3's alignment is the point! For instance, if someone shot ender241 right now and he flipped cult recruiter or mafia that would reflect really badly on Starbuck and myself because we defended him. However, if he flipped townie, then no scumminess is transfered to Starbuck and myself. If Amrun is scummy for defending chesskid3, then Starbuck and I have to be scummy for defending ender241 -- you can't have it both efing ways! The alignment of the one being defended is that efing important :!:
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:56 am

Post by The Rufflig »

RedCoyote wrote:You know what sums up you? I don't think you like anyone here as town.
Since I've got about half the town on my likely scum list, I'd have to agree with you.
RedCoyote wrote:I was being a little tongue-in-cheek here, but the main thing I wanted to convey was I liked all of their posts.
Yeah, that's the thing - were you really being tongue-in-cheek? chesskid3 and Fate make it a practise to be flippant so they can walk away from anything they say with that excuse. Jack uses a different style to help make himself unreadable. It's not bad to be unreadable, if you're scum but it is terrible play if you're town. Why? That sort of play expands the list of potential scum for the town instead of helping to shrink down the list of potential scum. Which makes it so much harder for the town to weed out the true scum from the scum-wannabe townies.

-------------

So, Fate, now that you've been purified of the zombie curse, tell us: who were your scum-mates? Yeah, I'm not believing this garbage. Nor does it fit themewise afaik.
Don't Panic!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Huh, who said that the purify nonsense was even real?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Raivann »

Jack wrote:
kill:Amrun
Jack wrote:
recruit:fate

We should all do this, and then when nothing happens it proves we aren't the cult leader with an in thread recruit ability.
Could Jack be able to kill and recruit?

Do cult leaders usually have an in thread recruit ability?

@Stranger-Who is the cult leader?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Raivann »

Internet Stranger wrote:Huh, who said that the purify nonsense was even real?
GreyICE
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:56 am

Oh is GreyICE the mod now? Until I see something from the mod, im not going to believe any of this nonsense and just see it as a distraction.

Grey is right about one thing. Reads get reset daily because of these cult assholes.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Raivann »

No, I can't purify zombies. That would be a neat trick if I could though.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

The Rufflig wrote:That's twice now that you haven't remembered what you said in this game. Perhaps because you don't actually believe what you are telling us?
If this is about the disagreement/defense issue, that was a different thing.

I actually wanted you to show the class what you were talking about with the current situation so I can correct you. It's not that I did not remember what I said.

Way to try and discredit me though. Noted.
The Rufflig wrote: A good part of your argument is that Amrun has to be scum because he is defending others.
My argument is that she was ANSWERING for others. Defense is kinda implied, but it wasn't my point.

Answering for people typically looks like you are answering for your scum buddy, which is what I took it as from Amrun.
The Rufflig wrote:Secondly, Amrun's flip gives no information about the alignment of those he was defending.
No shit, Sherlock.
The Rufflig wrote:Your whole argument is a variation of the Chainsaw defense which requires that the person being defended be scum. Quite frankly, if you hadn't made a subsequent post with the other reasons you thought Amrun was scummy and if bv310 hadn't muddied the waters about Amrun, I would have voted for you over this.
Because I had more of a case than just her answering for people and I even said at the beginning of that first post that I would break it up into multiple posts so that it wasn't one long wall.

Amrun was white knighting two people. It was scummy. Just because Amrun was village, doesn't mean that she wasn't scummy or acting scummy.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 am

Raivann wrote:No, I can't purify zombies. That would be a neat trick if I could though.
Figured as much. Can we ignore this doofus and lynch Fate now? Hopefully someone does us a favor and just kills him for us tomorrow.
By the way Jack, seriously, way to FAIL on that vig shot.
Show

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Fate »

Scum can't defend town?

That's the biiggest load I've ever heard.

And my style is...FLIPPANT?

WHERE IN THE FUCK DO YOU GET THAT FROM? SHOW ME ONE INSTANCE, EVER, WHERE I WALK AWAY FROM A READ AND BACKPEDAL.

FUCKING. SHOW. IT.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

Fate wrote:Scum can't defend town?
Apparently so.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Reset votecount? You must be joking -.-

Vote Count Six

L-4
bv310
(RedCoyote, GreyICE)
L-4
chesskid3
(Fate, Jack)
L-4
Fate
(Internet Stranger, ender24)

L-5
Jack
(Raivann)
L-5
RedCoyote
(The Rufflig)
L-5
Starbuck
(chesskid31)

Not voting: bv310, Starbuck

Not posting: bv310 (prod)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline: about 3.6 days
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

I just did an ISO of chesskid, and I really don't see anything prolific in his posting. He really just seems to be trying to ride the wave of the game along.

Vote: chesskid
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Starbuck wrote:I just did an ISO of chesskid, and I really don't see anything prolific in his posting. He really just seems to be trying to ride the wave of the game along.

Vote: chesskid
Wow, that's a tell. Definite tell. Yep, I can
tell
you're reading a chesskid ISO
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

I didn't feel I needed to restate that I didn't like his refusal to answering Fate at the end of Day 1 and that he has been riding my scumdar hard.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Raivann »

Internet Stranger wrote:
Raivann wrote:No, I can't purify zombies. That would be a neat trick if I could though.
Figured as much. Can we ignore this doofus and lynch Fate now? Hopefully someone does us a favor and just kills him for us tomorrow.
By the way Jack, seriously, way to FAIL on that vig shot.
Why, Internet Stranger,what an ugly thing to say.
Does this mean we're not friends anymore?
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:07 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Starbuck wrote:If this is about the disagreement/defense issue, that was a different thing.
Uh, no - that IS what we were talking about.
Starbuck wrote:I actually wanted you to show the class what you were talking about with the current situation so I can correct you. It's not that I did not remember what I said.

Then maybe you should have actually asked about what you wanted me to talk about? I have no idea what you are trying to get at here as you haven't brought up any other points to discuss??
Don't Panic!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

I wanted you to explain your statement further and you did and thus you were wrong because you stated what I originally said in a way to misrepresent me.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:29 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Show me.
Don't Panic!
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Just one, Fate? Ok.
I'd hammer.
Amrum your vote won't hammer.

And I promise I won't hammer him, it was just a gambit to pressure him. I really never had any intention of hammering him.
And keep in mind I haven't forgotten this from last game:
VOTE: Ethereal Cookie

OOPS
Don't Panic!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”