Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Gobots »

The remaining superstars have my permission to
go nuts
. Whoever doesn't try to out and out win at this point is a puuuussssyyyy!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Furcolow »

support: kise

take down DDD, please.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

If DDD doesn't win, we riot.
Do you want your possessions identified?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if DDD wins, we lynch him ? :D
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Kise »

Thor, I see now that "evil bastich" is in third person, so that's a minor point at the moment (+headdesking). If you have a far better town read of KK, I see no reason why he shouldn't he be given all the votes he can take. He's who I'd want as champion too in case I haven't crammed that down everyone's throat by now. As for the scum gain behind switching your support: I don't know if you'd call it gain so much as eliminating the connection that could [have] been made from being seen as a booster for AV's voting capabilities to near-maximum.

AV's 481:
What went wrong?

I'd rather let KK and DDD fight it out. Whoever is online first this morning to submit their moves wins.

Botched Moonsault: Kise
Accidental Spear into the turnbuckles: Kise

Whichever one of you two gets online tomorrow, be sure to toss my ass out too. Please do not try to be a hero and let me survive - Win that belt! I need two more attacks, KK needs 6 more, and DDD needs 7 more. Both of you should have 10 attacks at your disposal in a few more hours.

Thanks for the support, Fur. Sorry for not going after DDD.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Kise »

I was previewing my post when I noticed:
Locke Lamora wrote:
I've decided that to make things fairer on people who can't always get on at the same time every day and to make things a whole lot simpler for me when picking the moves up, I won't do the 24 hours by individual timestamps. Instead, it will be 2 moves every 24 hour period, regardless of when you performed your last moves in the previous period. This period will be from 7AM to 7AM my time (GMT), so that's
2AM EST
, and so on. That means anyone who performed a move yesterday now has 2 more moves to use. For anyone who's confused about the timing, it's now 7:57AM here in the UK.
I thought it was 7 am EST... so I beat the clock!

Botched 450 Splash: Kise
Botched Stinger Splash: Kise

Yet…
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: DDD
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote: chesskid

Yet…
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

C_C_C_CC_C_C_C__C_C_C_C_HAINSAW
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Kise »

No.. HACKSAW! GADDAMN DUGGAN!

Not buying the appeal in 517, sir.

Yet…
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ok
sure
lynch me
i'll go TROLOLOLOLOL
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Kise »

:) .....

Unvote

:idea:

Yet…
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

@Kise, sorry I was rushing and meant to support KK.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 20!

GMan - 0 (Gobots, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan, Kublai Khan)
sottyrulez - 0 (Scott Brosius, Scott Brosius, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, AurorusVox, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Kise - 0 (Gobots, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, sottyrulez, Erratus Apathos, Erratus Apathos, Kise, Kise, Kise, Kise)
Kublai Khan - 0 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro,Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Debonair Danny DiPietro)

Debonair Danny DiPietro - 7 (Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, sottyrulez)

Moves per day w/supporters (only including those who have more than 2):

Debonair Danny DiPietro - 10 (SnakePlissken, VP Baltar, Primate, Gobots)
Kublai Khan - 10 (Baby Spice, Lowell, Thor665, AurorusVox)
sottyrulez - 10 (vezokpiraka, jasonT1981, chesskid3, Furcolow)
Kise - 6 (Nero Cain, Hoppster)

Eliminated (22) - Vezokpiraka, chesskid3, Nero Cain, Thor665, Internet Stranger, VP Baltar, Lowell, Furcolow, jasonT1981, SnakePlissken, jediknight, Primate, Bella, Trendall, VasudeVa, Gobots, Baby Spice, Hoppster, bristep123, Scott Brosius, AurorusVox, Erratus Apathos

JR: Kublai Khan laying the smackdown on GMan here! GMan has just about wriggled out of that bow and arrow, but now Kublai plants a knee in his gut and whips him to the ropes...taking him smoothly down with another armdrag!

King: Double K putting on a wrestling clinic here! GMan clings onto the ropes to help himself back to his feet...THE DROPKICK FROM KHAN SENDS HIM OVER THE TOP!

JR: Down to the final four now! This Rumble is nearing its climax as Triple D plants Sottyrulez' head into the mat with a double arm DDT!

Furc: I swear I am going to go nuts if Debonair Danny DeVito wins that belt.

King: Not too different from now, then.

JR: A groggy Sottyrulez tries to rise from the canvas...SHINING WIZARD! Did you hear that crack?

King: Triple D looking very strong right now! He stomps Sotty a couple of times, then drags him...uh...her...JR?

JR: I have no clue, King. Triple D with the whip...but somehow Sotty reverses...WHAT A LARIAT! TRIPLE D SNAPS SOTTY'S NECK BACK WITH A HUGE LARIAT!

King: Sotty is flat out on the canvas as Danny bounces off the ropes...huge leg drop, Hogan style! Triple D going old school!

JR: This is going to be it for Sottyrulez! DiPietro lifts them up and wastes no time in tossing them over the top rope...NO! Sottyrulez clings on! Holding on for dear life, Sotty uses that top rope to clamber back up onto the apron...

King:...YAKUZA KICK! YAKUZA KICK! The Yakuza kick right in the face knocks Sotty off the apron to the outside!

JR: Only three remain and it's Kise who has Kublai Khan down on the mat as he goes to the top rope...450 SPLASH...BUT KUBLAI GETS OUT OF THE WAY! Kise plants himself into the canvas instead!

King: This is Triple D's chance! Both Double K and Kise are down, and Danny drags the limp body of Kise up and takes him by the head to toss him over the ropes...only for Kise to shake free and drop him with the Edge-o-matic!

JR: Where is Kise finding this energy from? He does not look at all stable as he glances down at Triple D...then up at the top rope...not again, Kise! He hasn't learnt from last time!

King: Kise going to the top rope a second time! He somehow manages to scale the turnbuckle despite his shaky legs...now he turns and looks at Danny...

JR: Wait! Double K is moving! He can see Kise trying to balance on the top rope...KHAN FLINGS HIS BODY AT THE ROPES...KISE WOBBLES...HE FALLS! KISE FALLS! KISE IS OUT!

King: It's going to be DiPietro or Khan! Kise crashes out and it looks like he landed awkwardly!

Furc: I knew this was going to happen.

Snake: If you hadn't got yourself tossed out then maybe you'd have been able to stop Triple D.

Furc: Yeah, like you were any good, Plissken.

JR: Kublai Khan and Debonair Danny DiPietro both stagger to their feet...right hand from Khan...right hand from DiPietro...they trade blows, both exhausted after this epic contest...but Khan gets the upper hand!

King: Khan driving DiPietro back onto the ropes...then he whips but Triple D reverses...gets Khan up for a spinebuster...but he turns it into a knee breaker instead!

JR: What on earth is Triple D doing...he's going for Khan's legs...he applies the Indian Deathlock! Khan locked into the Indian Deathlock, but there are no submissions here!

King: It doesn't matter if Khan taps out! DiPietro can't win by submission!

JR: No, but he can cripple Double K! Danny ferociously applying the deathlock as Khan yells in pain and tries to fight him off as Danny refuses to let go! Textbook application of this deadly submission hold!

King: Kublai's trying to reach for the ropes to get some leverage...but now Danny releases it and suddenly drags him up, with Khan struggling to stand...he hoists him into the air for a suplex...stalling...somehow still stalling...and then crashes Khan into the mat!

JR: Serious hangtime there from DiPietro, and he's not letting go! He rolls the hips to get back to his feet...Khan swings for him but he ducks under...GERMAN SUPLEX!

King: Triple D's keeping the arms locked around Kublai's waist! He drags himself and Kublai up...locks his arms around Khan's...DRAGON SUPLEX! Incredible suplex combos from Triple D, and still he hangs on to Kublai!

JR: Khan's body almost dead weight now as Danny again hauls them up...AND THIS TIME SENDS HIM FLYING ACROSS THE RING WITH THE RELEASE TIGER SUPLEX!

King: This is DiPietro's for the taking! I don't know if Kublai can fight back! The fans are going wild as DiPietro seizes Double K by the scruff of the neck and hauls him up...he plants a boot into Kublai's gut...he's setting him up for the powerbomb!

JR: Danny flips Double K up onto his shoulders...Khan desperately tries to fight back with a couple of right hands...HE LIFTS HIM HIGHER IN THE AIR! IT'S GOING TO BE THE LAST RIDE...TRIPLE D TAKES A STEP TOWARDS THE ROPES...LAST RIDE! LAST RIDE TO THE OUTSIDE! IT'S ALL OVER! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

Howard Finkel: Here is your winner and NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion...DEBONAIR...DANNY...DIPIETROOOOO!

JR: By God, he did it! Triple D outlasted the lot of them to become the new champion!

King: I don't believe it, JR! What a Last Ride! What destruction DiPietro has left behind him!

JR: Howard presents Danny with his hard-won prize! DiPietro has climbed the mountain and realised his dream of becoming the WWF Champion! Will he now go all the way to the main event at Wrestlemania?

King: And who will meet him there? I can't wait to find out!

JR: All will become clearer when we roll into Dallas tomorrow for Monday Night Raw! Good night from San Antonio, folks!

GMan, sottyrulez, Kise and Kublai Khan have been eliminated! Debonair Danny DiPietro is the WWF Champion! Stand by for Monday Night Raw.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

The customary red pyro flares into life as thousands of screaming fans herald the start of Raw!

JR: We are live from Dallas, Texas for Monday Night Raw! Last night we saw the thrilling crowning of a new WWF Champion as, in an unprecedented turn of events, the winner of the Royal Rumble, Debonair Danny DiPietro, became WWF Champion! What will be the fallout of last night’s drama?

King: And it’s not just the title – it all happened last night! Alliances, feuds – who’s going to stake their claim for a spot in the main event at Wrestlemania?

As the titantron flares into life, the camera comes up on a limo rolling into the parking lot; the door opens as it comes to a stop and out steps Vince McMahon.

JR: There he is, folks! The chairman of the WWF! I wonder what he has in store for us tonight?

He adjusts his jacket and strides purposefully off into the corridors of the arena to find his office. The camera follows him down the corridor and suddenly focuses in on a prone figure, sprawled outside the entrance to Vince’s office. As the camera zooms in closer, it becomes apparent that it is none other than Jonathan ‘Coach’ Coachman. Coach is obviously badly beaten but manages to raise his head to peer at McMahon.

Vince: What is the meaning of this?

Coach: Mr…Mr McMahon…sir…good evening…

Vince: Out with it, you boot-licking worm! Who did this?

Coach: M-masked…from the Rumble…your office…

Vince: What about my office?

The increasingly purple Vince steps over Coach and pushes open the door to his office. His mouth drops open in shock as the camera pans round to reveal that the room has been completely trashed. Furniture lies broken, shards of glass from a smashed mirror litter the floor, while the TV looks as though it has had a boot put straight through it.

Coach: They…they said…

Vince: WHAT?!

Coach:…by Wrestlemania…the WWF will be theirs…

In the absence of somewhere else to direct his fury, Vince gives Coach a look of contempt and then strides off down the corridor, further into the arena. As he rounds the corner, he comes across Debonair Danny DiPietro, his newly-won WWF Championship slung over his shoulder.

Vince: DiPietro! We have a problem! I do not want you standing around here by yourself! Someone get me some security!

JR: Something tells me the chairman is not going to be in a good mood tonight!

---------

No chance, that’s what you’ve got…

Vince storms his way out from backstage, still looking like he might explode with anger.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the WWF Chairman, Mr McMahon!

JR: I gotta tell you, King, I don’t think I’ve seen Mr McMahon in a fouler mood than this!

King: You think asking him for that payrise would be a bad idea?

JR: Only if you want to have a job next week.

Vince climbs into the ring and practically snatches the mic from Lillian Garcia and then attempts to frown menacingly at about 20,000 people, which he actually does a fairly good job of.

Vince: Last night, I lost a WWF title match and two superstars to a cowardly assault from some masked jackasses!

Vince shakes his head as the fans voice their disapproval at the assault on The Locke and Faraday.

Vince: But I adapted, I made some changes, and we had a damned good Royal Rumble match to crown our new WWF Champion, Triple D! Now, last night I thought that this attack at the Royal Rumble was something to do with The Locke and Faraday – after all, they don’t really go round trying to win friends and influence people.

JR: You’re one to talk.

Vince: But then I get here tonight, and what do I find? That snivelling wreck Coach on the floor in front of my office!

King: No-one wants to find that anywhere.

Vince: And that wasn’t even the worst thing! Those bastards had trashed the place, and they even have the grapefruits to claim that the WWF is going to be theirs!

JR: Frankly, I don’t like to speculate about the size of anyone’s grapefruits, but they’re going to have to be pretty big to take on Vince.

Vince: So now it’s become pretty clear that this wasn’t about The Locke and Faraday at all – this is about taking the WWF from me! Well, if they want a war, they’ve got a war! If I find out who any of these masked characters are, they’ll be fired on the spot! I have no hesitation in saying that there are plenty of loyal WWF superstars out there who are going to be more than willing to make sure justice is done here. I can assure you that anyone who helps to apprehend these individuals is going to be handsomely rewarded.

JR: It sounds to me like ‘justice’ is the equivalent of ‘help me or you’re fired’.

King: And you’re surprised?

Vince: Now, I’m sure you’re all wondering about the matter of the number one contender’s spot, and Wrestlemania!

JR: Finally he gets to that.

Vince: Well, I’m going to be honest with you…I’m not making anyone the number one contender until I know who’s screwing with me!

King: What?! We have to wait?

Vince: Let’s see who survives the road to Wrestlemania, and then they’ll get the opportunity to meet the champion on the greatest stage of them all!

JR: Well, Mr McMahon just gave the superstars one hell of an incentive to find out who’s screwing with him! I just have a feeling that this might turn into one ungodly trainwreck...

Monday Night Raw has now begun! Rules now revert to the normal ruleset and all Show abilities are now active. This is my last post until Sunday, so Faraday will be taking it from here.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Hangman's DDT: chesskid3
for claiming to attack town in 50
Do you want your possessions identified?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: Jason

Still waiting for your reply.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 am

Post by Gobots »

Mod, sorry, but you forgot the flavor where kise wins tha
ladies
championship belt for throwing his title shot.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Smack over the head: Gobots

WHAT??? This guy makes my head hurt.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sorry about that, been awhile since I hurt someone.

Ring his bell with the ring bell: Jason
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Hoppster »

Spear: Kise

I'm fine with the self-elimination, but "Please do not try to be a hero and let me survive - Win that belt"? Just strikes me as odd... sorta like you're trying to gain town cred. I really doubt that would've happened. Why would that be heroic of them anyway?

@ Mod/Back-up Mod:
How do we unvote? Do we post "Un-spear" or something like that? Or just "Unvote"?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

The Champ is Here

Do not like that she was participating without reading the thread fully and then tried to cover by saying she disagreed with the plan anyways. If she disagreed with the plan she could've/should've said so instead of using that as a post-hoc justification for her behavior.

Exploder Suplex: Baby Spice
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Primate »

Didn't like Kise removing himself from the game when he expressed a preference for a KK champion. Refusing responsibility like that is poor show.

I personally enjoy Chesskids playstyle and think he's being consistent with what I've seen from him before here.

Baby Spice I don't particularly have an objection to.

Cutter: Trendall
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Faraday »

Back up mod here. Unvote will do the trick, un-german suplex or something like that sounds retarded. I'll get a VC up in a little bit for you.

Vote Count 1.1

chesskid3 (1) Erratus Apathos
Gobots (1) Vezokpiraka
Jasont1989 (1) VP Balter
Kise (1) Hoppster
Baby Spice (1) Debonair Danny DiPietro
Trendall (1) Primate

Not voting (21) Kise, Kublai Khan, Sottyrulez, Nero Cain, Lowell, Jasont1981, Scott Brosius, VasudeVa, Thor665, Internet Stranger, Baby Spice, Gman, chesskid3, Trendall, SnakePlissken, Furcolow, Aurousvox, jediknight, bristep123, Bella
JR : Well it looks like the new WWF Champion is kicking off Raw with a bang! That Exploder Suplex has left Baby Spice reeling!

King : I'll say Triple D is on fire here, and it makes me glad I'm sitting here with you JR.

JR: Well be that as it may, let's just hope this champ fares better than The Locke did.

Last edited by Faraday on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”