A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by zoraster »

oh, was that hammer?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Why would we trade one for someone who's admittedly not already town-aligned? For all we know Gregor is also some kind of power role, like BG, or another Vig or some crap. Whereas you just sealed your fate because you effectively claimed 'nilla lyncher.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote:Because you're so amazing, benmage?
Yeah sure that.

And I can make myself more mod-confirmable than Cow...capiche.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I didn't see chess' vote before posting, but that should still be L-1
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by zoraster »

@Shadow Sure. he could be. I'm not saying you need to lynch him. I don't expect that. I just hope that scum kills him, power role or not. That's the only way I win now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

zoraster wrote: That's the only way I win now.
I thought you lose if you die?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by zoraster »

I lose if I die before LL does.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

End of day votecount

Mikujin (3) Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665
xvart (1) DTMastere
Drippinggoofball (1) Mikujin
Raivann (5) Feysal, Zoraster, Bunnylover, xvart, Nexus
Zoraster (13) MagnaofIllusion, DrippingoofBall, Kast, LynchMePls, Raivann, Magua, Zdenek, Benmage,Ghostlin, Twilight Sparkle, diddin, chesskid3, Shadow1psc

Not voting (1) Hasdgfas

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

End of Day raise count

Locke Lamora (1) Locke Lamora
Twilight Sparkle (3) Bunnylover, xvart, DTMaster
Benmage (9) Benmage, Thor665, diddin, Mikujin, MagnaofIllusion, Zdenek, Magua, LynchMePls, Raivann

Magua (2) Hasdgfas,Feysal
Hasdgfas (7) Twilight Sparkle, Zoraster, Ghostlin, Shadow1psc, Nexus, chesskid3, Danakillsu

Not raising (2) DrippingGoofball, Kast,

With 24 alive it takes 13 to raise someone. Benmage is the new Hand of the King

Oberyn Martell

The gathered group of notables verbally sparred with one another through the morning, afternoon and into the early evening. Oberyn sat idly, looking, with feigned indifference, at the man he had sworn to kill. There was a moment of interest, when a woman was found dead in one of the corner passageways. Some northern lady, Eddard Stark's widow apparently. Oberyn didn't care, the Starks had helped in the rebellion that had killed his sister. Helped. But there were others who were... more responsible.

As the evening wore on, there was less he could do to hold himself back. Perhaps it was the wine, or the dramas of the day, but comments that he would have rather remained unsaid escaped his lips. His lack of interest in finding the Starks and protecting this boy king were becoming obvious to those around him. He lied at first, but some saw through that easily. Finally, he grabbed his spear from the wall and ran at his opponent, but strong hands held him back, securing him and leading him towards the headsman's block that had been hastily constructed outside. He frothed and screamed as he was dragged, "‘You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children. Now say her name!"

His sworn foe watched on emotionlessly, it was only a few more moments before the blade fell down upon the block.

After the Oberyn's limp body fell to the floor, a small ceremony was held. There was a new Hand at last.

Zoraster -
Oberyn Martell, Self Aligned Lyncher
was lynched Day 1

Benmage was raised
Hand of the King
. He now has a 1-shot Governor ability.

Night actions within 72 hours or they won't count
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 2 - Gyles Rosby

Gyles Rosby followed the gathered lords, ladies and other notables into the throne room. The room was abuzz with rumours of last night's happenings. The Hand of the King stood and confirmed the whispers: Two bodies were found in the early hours of the morning. Gyles held his handkerchief against his mouth and, for one of the few times in his life, he feigned a cough. What he was really doing was hoping his breakfast would stay down in his stomach where it belonged. Two deaths? In the Red Keep itself? Was nowhere safe from these marauding Northmen? If the whispers were loud and thick before the Hand spoke, they were deafening when he named the victims.

The first came at some surprise. Ser Brynden Tully, also known as the Blackfish, brother Catelyn Stark and uncle to the so called King of the North. False-king of the North, Gyles corrected himself mentally, best not say it the wrong way around these corridors, some people were very touchy on the subject. But it was good news that Ser Brynden was dead, he no doubt was sent here by his nephew for nefarious deeds. The king would be a little safer now that he had died. He would join his sister in a traitor's grave, if the King had anything to say about it.

But if the first came at some surprise, the second nearly made him fall over. Tyrion Lannister, also known as the Imp, and uncle to the true King, was dead! The royal family would be beside themselves, at the loss of their beloved uncle, brother and son. This was not good news, if the royal family wasn't safe, nobody was.

The Hand had more announcements. Before the end of the day, the assemblage would nominate a person to travel as Envoy to the Eyrie, to try and sure up some support and re-bind the shattered kingdom together.

Chesskid3 -
‘The Imp’ Tyrion Lannister, Lannister Aligned Townie
was killed Night 1
diddin -
Brynden Tully, Stark Aligned Tracker
was killed Night 1

Day 2 has started.

Apart from today's lynch, which requires simple majority and can be voted for with the standard "Vote" and "Unvote" bold tags, there is also the nominating of an" Envoy to the Eyrie". The first player to receive simple majority of nominations will become the Envoy. These votes can be cast with "Nominate" and "Unnominate" bold tags. If an Envoy is not chosen by either the lynch or the deadline, the player with the most "nominates" will win. In a tie, there will be no Envoy.

The Envoy will immediately lose their vote for the day. They will also lose any of their abilities until the beginning of Day 3, including the ability to speak in QT, if they have it.

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for both lynching and nominating.

The deadline is two weeks and can be found here.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
War has arrived!

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nobody died?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OH FML
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

xD!

Ok, so not a bad night. We lost CK and another Stark aligned Diddin. This town seems to be right on the money with their suspicions, and I haven't forgotten my case against

VOTE: Raivann

I find it odd that LL wasn't killed, as he's pretty much confirmed Lannister now right? Unless Zoraster decided to bluff at the end there (though tbh he'd have no reason to, being self aligned...)

Glad to be back.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Magua »

Flavor says that Zoraster wasn't bluffing at the end.

hasdgfas and Locke are confirmed town, as far as I'm concerned.
Shadow remains a strong town read.
GreyICE was a townread, but DTMaster, meh, not so much at this point.

I highly doubt Raivann is Stark. diddin rode her lynch over Zoraster's for a long time (till one hour before lynch, as it turns out). I could see him jumping onto a buddy's wagon at the end, but not jumping from a buddy's wagon if it was obvious someone else was going to be lynched.

Actually, looking at the wagon on diddin yesterday, I am disinclined to believe that any of Raivann, MagnaofIllusion, xvart, or Zdenek are Stark.

So:

VOTE: Twilight Sparkle
Nominate: Mikujin
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Sigh. Apologies for not posting the kills originally in the open day post. If no role name is listed after alignment, the player did not have one. Thus Tyrion was a VT.
War has arrived!

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Magua wrote:Flavor says that Zoraster wasn't bluffing at the end.

hasdgfas and Locke are confirmed town, as far as I'm concerned.
Shadow remains a strong town read.
GreyICE was a townread, but DTMaster, meh, not so much at this point.

I highly doubt Raivann is Stark. diddin rode her lynch over Zoraster's for a long time (till one hour before lynch, as it turns out). I could see him jumping onto a buddy's wagon at the end, but not jumping from a buddy's wagon if it was obvious someone else was going to be lynched.

Actually, looking at the wagon on diddin yesterday, I am disinclined to believe that any of Raivann, MagnaofIllusion, xvart, or Zdenek are Stark.

So:

Nominate: Mikujin
Diddin's death seems to imply a third faction, something that was brought up before. We could have a Vig, sure, you've been pretty analytical Magua, what do you think there?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

VOTE: Bunnylover

I think I read three votes, two raises, a bunch of stuff that upon further observation didn't say much (I'm trying to decide what ISO 16 says and the fact that it doesn't really mean anything considering any lynch=a flip, and there's no consideration of what happened when Zoaster flipped third party), and the 'I can't complain if a townie isn't dying' is really odd in ISO 21. You realize we don't win the game if we lynch third parties, right?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Hi all, just checking in quickly to say
I am V/LA until Sunday night.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Noob-(townie/scumbus)-easy-wagon: Hasdgfas-TOWN,
zoraster-LYNCHER
, Twilight Sparkle, Mikujin
Annoying-townie-easy-wagon:
diddin-SCUM
, LynchMePls, Nexus, Shadow1psc
Zoraster (13) MagnaofIllusion, DrippinGoofball-TOWN, Kast, LynchMePls, Raivann, Magua, Zdenek, Benmage, Ghostlin, Twilight Sparkle,
diddin-SCUM
chesskid3-TOWN
, Shadow1psc
Mikujin-DISTANCING WAGON (3) Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665
Raivann (I suspect all townies voting here) (5) Feysal,
Zoraster-LYNCHER
, Bunnylover, xvart, Nexus

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE/DTMaster - reluctantly. Please someone, vig this townie.
Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.
Raivann - I'm going to take his word for it.
Chesskid3-TOWN - Oh, alright.

Magua
MagnaOfIllusion
Twilight Sparkle
hascow

Outlook brightening:

diddin-SCUM

Nexus
Benmage
Zdenek
Zoraster-LYNCHER

Song of ice and fire/Thor
Kast
xvart
Feysal

Outlook darkening:

danakillsu
Bunnylover

Lurkers:

Xtoxm-SCUM

Percy/Ghostlin

Scum:

LynchMePls
Locke Lamora
Mikujin

=====================

One of Twilight Sparkle and Mikujin are scum. I put my money on Mikujin.
One of these three is scum: Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665. I put my money on Locke Lamora.

Mikujin or Lock Lamora would make excellent lynches for today.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 am

@ Magua - we're not raising a scumbaggo today.

Mikujin
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 am

Magua wrote:GreyICE was a townread, but DTMaster, meh, not so much at this point.
I have a gigantic, rock-solid town read on DTMaster. It's not moving.

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ DGB
Was that supposed to be a vote? Also, what makes me somewhat scummy to you? That's a change from any time before.
I had this read yesterday, I still have it today.
Vote: Mikujin Raise: DGB

@ Magua
Your vote and raise should be switched.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:04 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Magua - we're not raising a scumbaggo today.
Un whut? You don't want to select a scum-bag to Strip of their Vote, and Night Powers, and access to their Scum QT???

What the hell kind of crazy juice are you drinking DGB?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

WHOA! I totally missed that, thanks for letting me know, MoI. I doubt that Raise thing even counted, but
unnominate, nominate: Bunnylover
. He's seemed pretty scummy this game, but not too outspoken either, like he has something to hide.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Just a quick note regarding the Nomination to Envoy since there seems to be confusion – you should be Nominating a secondary scum read for that position. A top scum read should be lynched. I also want to say the following – if you are a Lannister PR who ends up being under a Nomination Wagon DO NOT CLAIM for that wagon. Lynch wagons are certainly worthy of claiming to avoid but a one-night limit to your powers is not worth outing yourself as a target to the Starks.

To that end I’d also suggest that we are probably in a one-Mafia group environment based on the lack of death flavor (althought I want to check that it wasn’t an oversight). So I’m expecting that we either have a Vig or a SK wanting to appear Pro-Town based on diddin’s death. In either case I think that determination can be made down the line after we put a few more Starks in the ground.

@MOD – was the lack of specific kill flavor intentional?

--

After night results and upon review of yesterday’s play my top suspects are Twilight Sparkle, Bunnylover, DTM, and Nexus. I also have some concerns about Thor and Raivann. Thor has open items from my ISO 38 to address. Raivann’s play has been bad but I don’t see him as a Stark at all.

Nominate Bunnylover

--

Updated Lists
Xtoxm wrote: Townly
GreyICE
Magua
Twighlight
Chesskid

Feysal
Zoraster

Scummy
Mikujin
Benmage
Shadow
Early Shadow Wagon wrote:
Hasdgfas
zoraster
, Twilight Sparkle, Mikujin
Grey’s Xvart Wagon wrote: GreyICE, Raivann,
Xtoxm
, Dana
--
Locke wrote:Hi all, just checking in quickly to say I am V/LA until Sunday night.
Locke, I’ll be frank. Your play Day 1 was all kinds of suspicious for you. I’d have you on my hit list if it were not for Zoraster’s claim and eventual flip. I’m suggesting you not pull a RichardGHP this game. I want to see you make an impact today. Sound fair? Good.

--
dana wrote:@ Magua
Your vote and raise should be switched
Aside from the fact that you had a mix-up with the Nomination process you are wrong. Go read Twilight Sparkle again. A Hydra composed of Hito, Mina and Sotty should have had a much more Pro-Town Day 1 if they are Lannister aligned.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:04 am

VOTE: Mikujin

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”