Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Yet another facepalm worthy post.
You're a facepalm worthy person.
I <3 Antihero.

I would not be surprised one bit if Esp/PO were the other mafia lovers. The attempt to start another wagon, the "we shouldn't be discussing multiple targets" while still saying they'd be ok w/ Kcda's lynch, and the lack of kcda votes are a start. Espeonage screams scum. Or else he has bad case of tunnel vision and can't admit when he's wrong.

That said, PO makes valid points on silvador/Haylen and their connection to Kcda. PO is a lot more logical than Esp.

And I like GI's case on Kise.

I need to re-read, probably tomorrow or Sunday. Not today. My brain is a massive lump of fried nothing from this week, so I'm going to be lazy and do jack today.

VOTE: Espeonage
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Espeonage »

Small nitpick.
Tunneling - Yes
Wrong - No
Don't @ me.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

Espeonage wrote:Small nitpick.
Tunneling - Yes
Wrong - No
It's yes to both, whether you believe it or not.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Ashblade »

Not done reading yet (made it half way last night) but I do want to say I definitely agree with the Emptyger wagon. I'll very likely put my vote there today.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Ashblade »

Oh, and Werewolf gives me gas.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'd say if somebody bussed it was most likely weredram (defended KCD d1 & didn't Reck mention something about Dram loving to bus?) or Kise (late on waggy).
And I need to think about who I think the other team is.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Kise »

@Mari: What part of Grey's case?

@Grey: Bussing isn't a bad strat... with all the fresh faces in here, I wouldn't expect it. That's all. It's my opinion and, just like I'm saying to PO, I'm not trying to convert anyone. This helps us to get an understanding of what each other are thinking. I don't cut corners or keep my opinions locked up when I know I won't be NK'd.
Kise wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
I disagree, and this may be more relevant to MD than anything. In general, we wouldn't want to make our lovers "headdesk" so it may be a good idea to run ideas by them. If KCD has an outrageous idea (I haven't used or seen that word in years, wow), then that probably inspired him to go to BS first.
But now, if he comes back with.. well I'll wait and see what he comes back with, first.
That scene where he's apologizing to BS also goes to explain how he may feel the need to get permission from his
owner
significant other.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2803279

KCD hadn't made his anticipated post up until before I placed my vote. I was waiting for the reply like the rest, and when he presented nothing, pop went the weasel [ftm]. At the time of the above quote, KCD was 4-5 votes away from the lynch - plenty of time for him to get help compiling something, but whoever was in his group didn't give him a good enough answer. Some people stayed strong on the wagon; some went for Mariyta, but came back to KCD.

I checked out both of the final VCs. Reck, Mari, Grey and LLama were pretty solid on KCD both days. I'd lean towards them and their lovers (Nero, Tragedy, Antihero & Ashblade (DBE)) not being Mafia, obv. If you want to extract those others who lynched KCD but weren't strong D1/otherwise, there's myself, silavor, vezok, dram & wolf (lovers). Others off the wagon: Pray, Charlie (Haylen), Mist, Esp, PO, Emp.

Time's a ticking.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kise wrote:@Mari: What part of Grey's case?
#1023. I need to look at you in full before I make a decision, though.
-Susan Ertz

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Kise »

I'll take it you agree with all of it. In particular, I want to know if you think I'm illogical to suggest KCD was not bussed?

Yet…
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Kise wrote:I'll take it you agree with all of it. In particular, I want to know if you think I'm illogical to suggest KCD was not bussed?
No, I don't think it's illogical (if you'll notice, I'm voting Esp, who was not on the Kcda wagon). There was probably scum on the wagon, but it was not necessarily mafia scum.
-Susan Ertz

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: silv

Given his defense of Haylen early on, and his "Oops lol did I call Reck scum?" forgetfulness, he looks absolutely terrible post-flip.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Man Kise, you're all about finding the connections now that they're, y'know, dead.

Kise wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:ITT Kcdaspot has to get Baby Spice to confirm his cases so he doesn't look even scummier

Town lovers wouldn't do that
Scum lovers, however, would
I disagree, and this may be more relevant to MD than anything. In general, we wouldn't want to make our lovers "headdesk" so it may be a good idea to run ideas by them. If KCD has an outrageous idea (I haven't used or seen that word in years, wow), then that probably inspired him to go to BS first. But now, if he comes back with.. well I'll wait and see what he comes back with, first. That scene where he's apologizing to BS also goes to explain how he may feel the need to get permission from his
owner
significant other.
So you disagreed that the action was scummy and wanted to wait for the result...

Kise wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Cannot believe that Baby Spice remembers the ridiculous flavor of this game, I had to check the role PMs to confirm it myself.

Something is very wrong about that.
That's what I'm getting at.
Excluding BS, I found the other pairs suspicious from the start
- slightly less after Reck whooped my ass, though focusing solely on NK-less scum appeared to be intentional rather than accidental. Esp's "IIRC" makes it seem more like he's vaguely remembering that the mafia are married, when he really should have gone back to recheck instead of winging it to memory (
like a certain someone else did :oops:
).

I'd assume that any town lover wouldn't be so attached to remembering what the story of the non-town role PMs are. I'm not really raising my eyebrow to it because, like I said, I had him as an initial suspect of mine.
And that entire bit was extraordinarily contrived. I don't want to paint this the wrong way. Those would be scummy if the two of them HADN'T flipped scum.

Thingy's only comment was to put a lonely little vote on the wagon, and then gently do NOTHING ELSE EVER AGAIN.

I am really, really worried that we're all ready to lynch Emp, you're here posting all of a sudden town towny man of the town patrol with your analysis and shit, all "oh, the partners would just
never
bus." etc. etc.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Kise »

Mariyta wrote:if you'll notice, I'm voting Esp
:wink:

I'd follow the Emp or Esp's voters at the moment. Sunday is judgment day.

@Grey: Nice try, but your bolded, "Excluding BS, I found the other pairs suspicious from the start" is just that... I found Purp, Esp, Nero and Reck suspicious from the start. EXCLUDING means I did not suspect BS FROM THE START. If you want to bring up that line, then remember that I thought Esp was even scummier than before for remembering the Mafia's storyline - when he tried to accuse Nero of slipping up. It should ONLY go hand in hand that BS is a NEW scumspect due to remembering the mafia's flavor along with Espy.

Matter fucking fact,
Vote: Espeonage

Two for 1 special.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Kise »

HO SHIT, I MIGHT BE SCUM
Kise wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:This entire arguement is bullshit and has absolutly jack to do with this game...

VOTE: Reck

before I seriously call you Fate.
WHY ARE YOU AND SILADOR BUDDYING ME LIKE THIS?
OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSHHHIIII-

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 am

Post by GreyICE »

Yes, because I've never seen a decent distancing attempt in a game with daytalk or anything.

Well, whatever. I like Reck's idea better.

Vote:Silavor

I like this.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Espeonage wrote: Two biggest scumpairs:

kcd/BS and umbridge/q21
But he failed to vote um/21 when the wagon was up and instead sat on KCD but when Kcd/BS wagon was getting votes he instead started a counter wagon on Mari.

So that looks like distancing to me.

vote:Espy

Also vezo/mist are WAY under the wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*WAY under the radar
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mod, how about an updated first post with newly dead and replacements and shit?
green shirt thursdays
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Espeonage wrote:
3. Mary is proving not very useful. Avoiding the game when we are lynching or looking like lynching town and gets overly aggressive, omgus-y and overall acting like flailing scum when it looks like she might get lynched.

CAN WE START MOVING THIS THING ALONG NOW???
Espeonage's Earlier Post wrote:iirc only the mafia peeps are married. that just read to me that by implying that kdc and lover are supposed to be married that you would assume all lover pairs are married because you and your lover pair are married. Regardless of marital status outside of the game.
So you're just going to simply vote Mariyta for being unuseful. What have you been doing? You mentioned something
very
irrelevant, yet. You're very eager towards lynching my new buddy while trying to fly under the radar. Wait, you
are
flying under the radar? I don't like how you actually scum-hunt, unless it feels like you aren't. Yes, Mariyta's getting her thoughts from me as
well
, based on
my
opinions of random players. OMGUS-Y? Dude, you just even jumped on her wagon too.
Espeonage wrote:I'd rather keep kcd around because 1. I don't think he is scum. (PO is starting to doubt me on my town read but eh), 2. BS is actually trying to do stuff
Espeonage's Earlier Post wrote:@ Reck: Way to make anew wagon but I can't really agree with it. The tone is somewhat jovial in the first post so I am inclined to believe that most parts are joking as she said. I think you're reading a bit much into it but it's still a valid case if you interpret it that way. I'm not going to join that wagon but I'm not going to oppose.
Quite scummy to make a new wagon, but now you don't think he's scum, HUH. Basically you're more focusing on BS instead of KCDASPOT himself, unless your partner does all your job for you (Back-To-Back Style~). So you're thinking a guy who made a new wagon
who turned out to be scum
who isn't really scum-hunting is less scummier than an overly-aggressive-scum-hunting Town? Shame on you.

Vote: Espeonage
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Emptyger is definatly scum. Why?? I leave that for someone else to explain :P Sorry I'm blatently sheeping.

Vote: Emptyger

Could we have a vote count.
You Are Worth It
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

Kise wrote:Yeah, I think you're trying to confuse me. Who are
they
? We're only talking about you and me here.
They = Emp/Thingy. Whom you called scum for trying to line up a lynch of the "If Reck flips town, Kise is scum" variety.
Purple Orange wrote:No need to reshuffle when I need to get my suspects flipped over like flapjacks. I'm thinking you're fighting to get me to change my opinion hard; calling it nonsensical and the likes. I gave you a chance by saying I only think about 90% of the inactive players were town, but that's not good enough to accept, eh.
Of course I want you to change your opinion if your opinion is wrong. ;) I'd rather have scum flapjacks today over town flapjacks. Can at least see where you're coming from now, though, and it's not as nonsensical as your first post made it sound to me. (How are you defining "inactive"?)

========
Llamarble wrote:I'd say if somebody bussed it was most likely weredram (defended KCD d1 & didn't Reck mention something about Dram loving to bus?) or Kise (late on waggy).
And I need to think about who I think the other team is.
Reck said dram likes to bus right out of the gate. So if dram defended kcdaspice day 1, they probably aren't teamed scum.

=========
GreyICE wrote:P.S. If we flip their scumpartner, you're not the scumpartner anymore, and then you're town!
Um... :eek:
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

Nero Cain wrote:
Espeonage wrote: Two biggest scumpairs:

kcd/BS and umbridge/q21
But he failed to vote um/21 when the wagon was up and instead sat on KCD but when Kcd/BS wagon was getting votes he instead started a counter wagon on Mari.

So that looks like distancing to me.
@ Nero: Espy went after kcda right out of the starting gate. He later unvoted kcda on Feb 6, the day after posting what you quoted above. And the day after
that
(Feb 7), we both went over to Grey/Anti, where we then hung out (or went voteless) until going after Mariyta/Traj. (I did a wobbly stint on kcda from Feb 15 to 17th, between my Grey and Mari votes). Make of our actions what you will...at least get the basic facts and chronology correct, though. :neutral:

=====

@ Tragedy: That last quote of Espy's is him talking about Reck's case on Haylen. It's not about you/Mari or kcdaspice. So not sure what you're trying to say with it.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Purple Orange wrote: @ Tragedy: That last quote of Espy's is him talking about Reck's case on Haylen. It's not about you/Mari or kcdaspice. So not sure what you're trying to say with it.
I do indeed know that. But why would he suddenly go contradict himself? :eek:
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

Tragedy wrote:I do indeed know that. But why would he suddenly go contradict himself? :eek:
I'm confused as to where you're seeing contradiction.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Tragedy »

No, no wait...

I meant he earlier mentioned that Kcd was making another wagon (scummy), yet espeonage had ignored the statement in his earlier posts where he mentions that "kcd" looks town to him of some sort, comparing to his thoughts of Mariyta of being "useless".

I would like to point out that the Victim has not actually scum-hunted as our overly aggressive Mariyta has done so. Basically, Espeonage has made a fool of himself. Utterly.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”