A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Un whut? You don't want to select a scum-bag to Strip of their Vote, and Night Powers, and access to their Scum QT???
Is that what raising does? Never mind then.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

Magua wrote:Flavor says that Zoraster wasn't bluffing at the end.

hasdgfas and Locke are confirmed town, as far as I'm concerned.
Shadow remains a strong town read.
GreyICE was a townread, but DTMaster, meh, not so much at this point.

I highly doubt Raivann is Stark. diddin rode her lynch over Zoraster's for a long time (till one hour before lynch, as it turns out). I could see him jumping onto a buddy's wagon at the end, but not jumping from a buddy's wagon if it was obvious someone else was going to be lynched.

Actually, looking at the wagon on diddin yesterday, I am disinclined to believe that any of Raivann, MagnaofIllusion, xvart, or Zdenek are Stark.

So:

VOTE: Twilight Sparkle
Nominate: Mikujin
I agree with most of this, particularly the Raivann opinion. Another piece in Raivann's favor is that the interactions with Zoraster looked bad for him, but that's obviously moot at this point. Raivann is not a good lynch at the moment.
xtoxm wrote:Townly
GreyICE
Magua
Twighlight
Chesskid

Feysal
Zoraster

Scummy
Mikujin
Benmage
Shadow
Likely still 1-2 starks in here somewhere.

@Magua: What's the case on Twilight?

Vote: Mikujin
Nominate: Bunnylover
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.1

Raivann (1) Shadow1psc
Twilight Sparkle (2) Magua, MagnaofIllusion
Bunnylover (1) Ghostlin
Mikujin (3) Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls

Not voting (14) Kast, Raivann, Zdenek, Benmage, Twilight Sparkle, Hasdgfas, Feysal, Bunnylover, xvart, Nexus, Mikujin, DTMaster, Locke Lamora, Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Mikujin (1) Magua
Bunnylover (3) Danakillsum, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls

Not nominating (17) Twilight Sparkle, Ghostlin, Shadow1psc, Nexus, Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball, Kast, Locke Lamora, xvart, DTMaster, Benmage, Thor665, Mikujin, Zdenek, Raivann, Feysal, Hasdgfas

With 21 alive it takes 11 to sent someone to the Eyrie

* No one due a prod yet (Obviously)
* Kast is on V/la
* Any mistakes in the VC point them out
*The deadline is two weeks and can be found here.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ghostlin wrote:VOTE: Bunnylover

I think I read three votes, two raises, a bunch of stuff that upon further observation didn't say much (I'm trying to decide what ISO 16 says and the fact that it doesn't really mean anything considering any lynch=a flip, and there's no consideration of what happened when Zoaster flipped third party), and the 'I can't complain if a townie isn't dying' is really odd in ISO 21. You realize we don't win the game if we lynch third parties, right?
And you realize we lose the game if we lynch townies :(?
Third party (for example SK) are people we have to lynch aren't they?
So technically we do lose the game if we don't lynch third parties.
DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Magua - we're not raising a scumbaggo today.

Mikujin
Shouldn't we raise a person who is scummy since they would be losing their vote and power.
Or did I misread :<.

Nominate: Raivann

Not too sure I am going to keep a nominated vote this day. The person who gets nominated if scum would have a perfect excuse to stay off the VC analysis (of course we will still ask them to vote, but come around day 5 if we get that far we aren't going to be going through each other ISO to see our votes, were going through the mod ISO to see the VC which they won't show up).
Although making them lose their power is a plus side.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Ill be in here later tonight, after work .....don't rush anything or do anything stupid till I get in. We have some very obvious things to cover.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:Ill be in here later tonight, after work .....don't rush anything or do anything stupid till I get in. We have some very obvious things to cover.
How would we have ever known not to quick lynch as soon as day started with out you :roll:
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

You'd be surprised ....I don't want any quick noms either.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Nominate: Raviann

Most of you have said she's consistently been playing a bad game; I still think there's a chance she's scummy. Let's make her the envoy and minimize the damage the player can do: if she's scum, we've deprived her of a chance to talk to her buddies, if she's town, then maybe we can get something out of the deal that's not a bunch of sheep votes.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Reading Rai's ISO, he may not be scummy (although I'd almost bet a cheeseburger that he stands a good chance of it); however, there are quite a few votes without any reason at all, (Song of Fire and Ice) and a sprinkling of weird calls like the word 'crazy' in context being scummy, and calling for dayvigs before claiming also being scummy: The word nonsensical springs to mind when I read Rai's ISO, and mostly because there's not much meat there.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Nexus »

I am currently sick. v/la until at least evening tomorrow.
Trans rights are human rights.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Catching, up, reading up, waaaay up.

Spoiler: Answering Day 1 blather
Ghostlin wrote:Thor: Curious. You've only posted three times, and your second post was 4 days after your first? Did you have something going on, or were you waiting for something?
It's called the weekend - a much better time for reading.
Locke Lamora wrote:Thor: I thought the fact that you made that vote on page 32 was enough to indicate the 'totally serious' aspect. Did you think we might think you were joking?
I dunno, did you think I was joking? I'm really not sure where you're going with this one.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Thor wrote: Greetings all - I'm up through page 8 and, as usual, my brain is less than amused at this stage and has ordered an all stop in order to refresh the anti-idiocy shields enough for me to wade through more later. Thus far nothing too meaty to really dig into as with so many players page 8 is not as content filled as it would be in a smaller game, that said I have the following brilliant (and 10% accurate) observations;.
Thor wrote:Liking Locke
Liking GreyICE
These comments do not compute. At all.

First you are complaining about the idiocy you have been forced to endure in your brief read-through. Next you complain that nothing meaty exists to dig into.

Then you like those two players.
:?
I said there wasn't anything "too meaty" which is different from lack of anything meaty by quite a bit - and if you're going to be so seriously pedantic in taking in my comments I'm shocked you would overlook that. What is wrong with drawing conclusions when I don't think there has been anything really impressive - there is *nothing* that does not compute there.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Thor
– please specify in detail what you like about Locke and GreyICE’s Page 1 to 8 posting. Also please explain why DGB does not appear at all in your post 780 when
The way Locke attacked DGB's actions came across as very pro-town to me.
The way GreyICE bungled into mountains of suspicion while basically being willing to stick to his beliefs and mix it up aggressively in the RVS looked very town to me. (different from pro-town, natch, but I'd like to think you can grok why this isn't normal scum play from someone - even most VIs)

I didn't cut off the DGB thing, you just failed to complete the thought...I'll guess you were going along with something of why didn't I address something DGB did? Or does it have to do with both of my town reads attacking DGB? Eh, I guess I didn't like DGB's early play, but it's frakkin' DGB and it's hard to get a solid read off her in my opinion. Considering her odd cult celebrity perhaps I instinctively reacted positively to anyone with the melons to call her out on her actions - but that's as much self-reflection as I really have on it.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:A Hydra composed of Hito, Mina and Sotty should have had a much more Pro-Town Day 1 if they are Lannister aligned.
Is there more to the Sparkle case than this? Because though this isn't exactly posh, it's not exactly top case of the day material either - usually you like thicker walls.
Ghostlin wrote:VOTE: Bunnylover

I think I read three votes, two raises, a bunch of stuff that upon further observation didn't say much (I'm trying to decide what ISO 16 says and the fact that it doesn't really mean anything considering any lynch=a flip, and there's no consideration of what happened when Zoaster flipped third party), and the 'I can't complain if a townie isn't dying' is really odd in ISO 21. You realize we don't win the game if we lynch third parties, right?
What's the Bunnylover case? Considering at lynch yesterday she opted *not* to hop on a obv. 3rd party for super easy town points I'm kind of wondering. My read is currently town.

I still haven't read any of pages 9-whenever my first wall post was, though I've read up after it. I need to assess a bit to see what scumreads I have and also where I want vote and lockdown nominate. I actually support the idea of flipping Raivaan at the moment but I'm pretty sure I ought to be able to come up with a better scum read than 'let's flip the other wagon for reads on who was on it' so at the very least I'm going to read up and see if I'm actually willing to call Raiv individually scummy before I vote him.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Re: Thor on Bunny - So, you get town points for jumping on the third party lynch, and you get town points for not jumping on it?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Shadow - no, silly goose. You get town points for jumping on it from most players and you get town points for not jumping on it at the very end when it's clear the other lynch you're on isn't going through from *me*. Your mileage may vary.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:54 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I’ll repeat since it was missed –

@MOD – was the lack of specific kill flavor intentional?

--

I find it hard to believe that both DGB and danakillsu, who both played in Clash, misinterpreted how the Nominate Process worked. It is essentially a carbon copy of the Day 2 Mob Action from Clash without the annoying 48 hour lockdown of the thread.

--
Ghostlin wrote:Most of you have said she's consistently been playing a bad game; I still think there's a chance she's scummy. Let's make her the envoy and minimize the damage the player can do: if she's scum, we've deprived her of a chance to talk to her buddies,
if she's town, then maybe we can get something out of the deal that's not a bunch of sheep votes.
Dislike this. You should only be Nominating someone you feel is scum, not a player who you only think there is ‘a chance’ that they are scum. Furthermore please explain what you mean regarding the bolded.

--
DGB wrote:One of Twilight Sparkle and Mikujin are scum. I put my money on Mikujin.
Is this drawn from their close proximity on the Shadow wagon? I just want to be sure because I understand that thought process but the TS / Muki interactions look like very much like soft distancing looking at Day 1.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Everything is as it should be
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Ghostlin »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’ll repeat since it was missed –

--

I find it hard to believe that both DGB and danakillsu, who both played in Clash, misinterpreted how the Nominate Process worked. It is essentially a carbon copy of the Day 2 Mob Action from Clash without the annoying 48 hour lockdown of the thread.

--
Ghostlin wrote:Most of you have said she's consistently been playing a bad game; I still think there's a chance she's scummy. Let's make her the envoy and minimize the damage the player can do: if she's scum, we've deprived her of a chance to talk to her buddies,
if she's town, then maybe we can get something out of the deal that's not a bunch of sheep votes.
Dislike this. You should only be Nominating someone you feel is scum, not a player who you only think there is ‘a chance’ that they are scum. Furthermore please explain what you mean regarding the bolded.

--
DGB wrote:One of Twilight Sparkle and Mikujin are scum. I put my money on Mikujin.
Is this drawn from their close proximity on the Shadow wagon? I just want to be sure because I understand that thought process but the TS / Muki interactions look like very much like soft distancing looking at Day 1.
Oh, I'm pretty sure Raviann's scum. I wouldn't have voted for him most of Day 1 (well, the part of it I was here) if I wasn't pretty sure. Unless I was scum (or certain power roles) though, I wouldn't be 100% sure of scum/town, right? Do
you
know with certainity of who's scum/town?

In this case we either isolate a suboptimal player for town that might not make it to lynch today either way: in essence get a weaker lynch against another player who is at the least playing antitown that arouses suspicion. You can dislike the fact that I didn't call Raviann a scummy scumtard all you like: I feel at the moment BL's as bad or as worse at him; hence the placement of both my vote/nomination.

Thor: Case coming.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

What possible motivation could either of us have for lying about not realizing that?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Kast »

Checking in. As stated previously, I'll have reduced access for about a week or two.

To be clear, I no longer suspect LL; I think Zoraster's claim and flip pretty much confirm LL is who Zoraster claimed, and it seems flavor would strongly indicate that LL's character is a Lannister.

At the moment, the two players who I'm most suspicious of are danakillsu and Zdenek. I think the Raivann case is a plausible third.

I don't think Ghostlin's post 965 reads sincerely; I agree BunnyLover hasn't posted much thats been actively helpful to town, but using that & the nonsense about ISO21 read like he's justifying a vote he doesn't actually believe. Other posts seem more like he's trying to figure things out.

VOTE: dana
Nominate: Zdenek
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Ghostlin »

ISO 1: BL contradicts themselves here: if we all self raise, we very well can't raise for him. This also defeats the point of 1 shot g-ship.

ISO 4: A touch hypocrticial considering Iso 1.

ISO 7-9: So you only do stuff when you're pressured to do it? Votes for the post restricted person...because he's post restricted. Not for any scum play...this never gets cited, but for a post restriction. This doesn't strike me as protown behavior, since powerful townies or scum can have post restrictions. That's a very null thing. However, it seems like a very scummy thing to do to deny town a useful PR.

ISO 10: Contradicts posts 7-9, and how do you know we have a namecop in this game?

ISO 11: Contradicts post 10. We shouldn't shoot the scummy post restricted player and get a namecop to investigate, but a lynch is being pushed for these reasons?

ISO 12: Not sure what they're asking, but I think CK is calling your play poor for voting the post restriction.

ISO 14: "Well hasfagas isn't panning out. Let's jump on another wagon!" The case was poor to begin with, but if you wanted us to take it seriously, you need to post reasons why someone's scummy. The Raivann case posted is poor too, there are lots of reasons to vote Raivann, but that's not really one.

ISO 16: This is WIFOM, I'm sure, if it makes any sense at all. I can't make heads or tails of it.

ISO 17-18: No U! post + Yes, you're supposed to acutally post why you're right and he's wrong. It's called 'a case'. This is an argument against anyone posting a case ever. It also requires no thought whatsoever or further analysis for the Raivann case.

ISO 19-20: Wants LL to claim; thing is, I wouldn't claim if I wasn't at L-1. This also reads an argument against MoI for having different reasons for placing a vote and NOT sheeping. This then dissolves into a WIFOMsque speculation on NKs that I'm not sure helps anyone, ever, and seems to ignore Doctors and Roleblockers.

ISO 21: "This is a safe wagon to join!" "I will be joining it soon!" Oh, wait...

ISO 22: Lyncher =/= SK. Also, waffle on nominated vote with some questionable analysis.
Mikujin
Mikujin
Goon
Mikujin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Mikujin »

Being gone for nearly a week and ending up just about 10 pages behind has just left me in a bad place. I just don't have the time to keep up with the game, sorry guys.

@Mod:
Requesting a replacement, please.
Douchebags get kind of a bad rap. They provide a useful service.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: This is the Bunnylover case/ISO. Most of the analysis posted by this player is WIFOM, fishing blantantly for Locke Lamora's role, a vote for us to Policy Lynch someone with a post restriction while not making a case why he's scum, sheeping, somewhat untrue setup speculation, and is generally somewhere between scummy and unhelpful in general.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:32 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

danakillsu wrote:What possible motivation could either of us have for lying about not realizing that?
The point is not that you are lying about the realization. The point is that you both appear to be paying minimal attention to the thread. It was blatantly clear how the Nomination process worked and furthermore since it is a near carbon copy of Clash you should have recognized it easily.

But neither of you did. In general I believe scum have less motivation to pay close attention to the thread. Thus my suspicion.

--
Thor wrote:Answering Day 1 blather
Nice implicit assertion that questions directed to you aren’t worthy …
Thor wrote:I said there wasn't anything "too meaty" which is different from lack of anything meaty by quite a bit - and if you're going to be so seriously pedantic in taking in my comments I'm shocked you would overlook that. What is wrong with drawing conclusions when I don't think there has been anything really impressive - there is *nothing* that does not compute there.
So your defense is that by using a subjective modifier (what exactly is the line between too meaty and meaty?) it should be clear exactly your thoughts? You’ve called me pedantic but splitting hairs verbally is likewise suspect.
Thor wrote:Eh, I guess I didn't like DGB's early play, but it's frakkin' DGB and it's hard to get a solid read off her in my opinion. Considering her odd cult celebrity perhaps I instinctively reacted positively to anyone with the melons to call her out on her actions - but that's as much self-reflection as I really have on it.
What about DGB’s play didn’t you like? Also if it was Town for GreyICE to mix it up with DGB regardless of how poorly reasoned the attack was, what does it say about you that you are claiming suspicion but didn’t want to go after DGB?
Thor wrote:Is there more to the Sparkle case than this? Because though this isn't exactly posh, it's not exactly top case of the day material either - usually you like thicker walls.
Thor wrote:I still haven't read any of pages 9-whenever my first wall post was, though I've read up after it.
I suggest you catch up with pages 9-Z and then decide if you need to see more on cases.

--
Ghostlin wrote:Oh, I'm pretty sure Raviann's scum. I wouldn't have voted for him most of Day 1 (well, the part of it I was here) if I wasn't pretty sure. Unless I was scum (or certain power roles) though, I wouldn't be 100% sure of scum/town, right? Do you know with certainity of who's scum/town?

In this case we either isolate a suboptimal player for town that might not make it to lynch today either way: in essence get a weaker lynch against another player who is at the least playing antitown that arouses suspicion. You can dislike the fact that I didn't call Raviann a scummy scumtard all you like: I feel at the moment BL's as bad or as worse at him; hence the placement of both my vote/nomination.
Of course not. Your post smacked of mild fence-sitting and thus my comment.

Would it be safe, based on this response, for me to think that Raivann would be an acceptable possible lynch for you if Bunnylover was dead then?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Ghostlin »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:[
Ghostlin wrote:Oh, I'm pretty sure Raviann's scum. I wouldn't have voted for him most of Day 1 (well, the part of it I was here) if I wasn't pretty sure. Unless I was scum (or certain power roles) though, I wouldn't be 100% sure of scum/town, right? Do you know with certainity of who's scum/town?

Would it be safe, based on this response, for me to think that Raivann would be an acceptable possible lynch for you if Bunnylover was dead then?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Ghostlin »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:[

Completely acceptable.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:So your defense is that by using a subjective modifier (what exactly is the line between too meaty and meaty?) it should be clear exactly your thoughts? You’ve called me pedantic but splitting hairs verbally is likewise suspect.
The only way you could attack me on this was either verbally splitting hairs or misinterpreting/representing what I actually said. You don't get to toss the defense back in my face for pointing out that I didn't say what you said I said. I can't defend something I didn't say.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:What about DGB’s play didn’t you like? Also if it was Town for GreyICE to mix it up with DGB regardless of how poorly reasoned the attack was, what does it say about you that you are claiming suspicion but didn’t want to go after DGB?
As far as DGB - it was probably the way she approached the raising question. Didn't like it and felt like a conversation ender without any attempts to start a new angle of discussion.
As far what that says about me on a town/scum scale for not mentioning that - I don't know, what does it say? I think I look town but I am somewhat biased.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I suggest you catch up with pages 9-Z and then decide if you need to see more on cases.
Thanks for the link and desire to explain how a person you find immensely scummy is scummy.
I'll address it as I catch it then, I suppose. Until then - your current stated case as I am aware of it, is really weak. "They aren't townie enough" That's not a case.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”