Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 am

Post by RobCapone »

Only 27? Needs moar posting
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes
Townie
Snake Eyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Snake Eyes »

Sorry about not posting yesterday, stuff happened and this game is pretty huge for just day 1.

Ok, so I'm sure at this point there is scum in [bvoigt, Hayker, penpen, Bill McQuill]. At least one of them is purposefully lurking or low-content posting because there's enough town doing it that they'll get away with it.

And... I have to say after his latest post bvoigt is the worst offender. On a hunch I even took a quick ISO skim at some of the other games he's played just to see how much of an effort he usually puts in, and in Open 268 and especially Mini 1086 he seems to be making much more of an effort. Here, I really get the feeling he's just coasting and trying to get away with the bare minimum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bvoigt

Until recent posts I'd have said GreyICE is Bill's scumbuddy, because of his unexplained flip-flop on Bill combined with his quick hop from bill to subgenius back in page 7. Now that he's explained why Bill reads town to and even openly defended him like that, it doesn't seem so likely any more. Bill is still number 2 on my suspect list, but his lurking doesn't seem that opportunistic - I mean, he's twice gotten flak for it and both times he's had a bandwagon on him. Most scum would be a bit more self-conscious than that.

I'll look more into GreyICE next, possibly tomorrow.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:23 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:Flaking is not Rob's MO, sure.
What I'm talking about is:
1. You say you're tired of being the one to start wagons.
2. Rob says no wait you're not the one doing it.
3. You say yeah see look at EXHIBIT A boom case closed.
4. Rob says EXHIBIT A is BS because EA unvoted to make you the wagon leader check out EXHIBIT B
5. You do... things?

My problem with this exchange is that instead of just proving Rob wrong (which would fit your Rob-as-scum agenda amirite?) you have chosen instead to dodge this by calling it stupid. If it was stupid then I don't see why you couldn't just prove it was stupid and make it go away. So help me understand why you're taking this stance here.
I still don't understand why you refuse to answer this point unless you just simply can't and you've been caught.

Gawd this is gonna hit 27 pages soon on Day 1 of a Mini Normal harf.
Zito:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2818585

That was my last and final response on the matter. If you do not like it, I do not fucking care. It was stupid, it missed the point, it was a waste of my time. You hit the point dead on in your VERY NEXT POST after this one, which was what I was fucking bitching about.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 am

Post by RobCapone »

Ice - you claim to start 3 wagons in this game, Vote record PROVES you started 1.

Does this mean you lied, yes or no?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 am

Post by RobCapone »

And by claimed I mean RANTED
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Hopefully, penpen will answer my questions soon.

For those who think I'm trying to get a VI policy lynch, I'm not. I'm trying to get a scum-VI lynched. wikkiden was shown to be lying scum, and penpen has done nothing pro-town. He's expressed suspicion of ~6 people (half the game, in other words), and his Rob vote in ISO #12 was especially bad. Oh and Snake Eyes, you can check my posts from yesterday. This was the only game I had time to post in.
GreyICE wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
EA mentioned this already, but I do not like this post at all. You totally ignored his actual case, and basically used self-meta to clear yourself. What's your response to his point about Ashblade? Why did you call him scum in one post and obvtown in another?
So not only are you posting garbage, you're not even reading the damn thread and blatantly sheeping others cases?

Vote:bvoight

Maybe if you put one lick of effort into the thread you'd have done one single thing this thread that wasn't scummy. But you haven't. If we don't lynch you someday, you're still going to be alive at LyLo, because either you're scum, or you're town so dumb that you CAN'T EVEN READ THE THREAD.
Please show me what about Ashblade's play made you change your mind about him.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

+1 town point to Rob for catching Greyscum in a lie. Hell, I'll be generous and give Grey some credit for starting my wagon since he was the first to claim intent to vote me pregame, but his claim to start the subgenius wagon is outright bullshit. And when called on it Grey cherry-picked the vote-counts to make it look like he wasn't full of shit, then when he was called on that, he changed directions and said Rob was missing the point. THERE IS NO REASON FOR TOWN GREY TO GO TO THESE LENGTHS TO AVOID EXPLAINING WHY HE SAID HE STARTED THE SUBGENIUS WAGON

SO CAN WE LYNCH GREYSCUM NOW PLEASE
Do you want your possessions identified?
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Grey, I really don't get your approach to Rob's accusation that you lied about starting three BWs. At this point it does appear that you didn't start all three BWs. There are several ways you could handle this....

You could say:
1. I forgot
2. I really thought I did start it but I'm wrong
3. I looked back at the wrong vote count and thought I was the starter
4. The sun was in my eyes

In other words, almost anything would help you other than calling it stupid and refusing to respond. This wouldn't be such a big deal except for two things. First, you made a big deal out of claiming credit for starting 3 BWs, and did it more than once. Second, you wouldn't answer a simple question when it was first asked. Anyone can make a mistake, as has been shown by more than one player in this round (including me). But, calling the question stupid and dodging doesn't make sense. Care to try one more time to actually respond to the question?
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by subgenius »

bvoigt wrote:Hopefully, penpen will answer my questions soon.

For those who think I'm trying to get a VI policy lynch, I'm not. I'm trying to get a scum-VI lynched. wikkiden was shown to be lying scum, and penpen has done nothing pro-town.
I can't say for sure whether or not penpen will answer your questions, but I'll bet money that they won't give you any reads. I still don't like that you're doing nothing but picking really easy fights. I feel like you're trying to stay out of the way more than anything. I have a hard time believing that wikkiden is your strongest scum-read at this point. You've said that you find Barry scummy, but you haven't done anything about it. This does not have a townie appearance to me at all.

P.S.

Still following the GreyICE wagon, and also find his refusal to explain some very obvious contradictions and flip-flops quite scummy.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by bvoigt »

subgenius wrote:Still following the GreyICE wagon, and also find his refusal to explain some very obvious contradictions and flip-flops quite scummy.
Why aren't you doing anything about this read? Lulz.

Hey Grey, if you have a scumread on penpen, then why do you say I don't have a decent reason to vote him?
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by subgenius »

Touche. My point still stands about you taking small stances and tackling small targets, though, and I really think you ought to have stronger scum reads than a replaced players's contradiction from 20 pages ago.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by bvoigt »

GreyICE wrote:There's questions I care to answer from scum?

Ashblade, not saying you haven't found scum, but
my god that was such a scumpost
. Hey Subsy, if there's so little "town" motivations for my behavior, shouldn't your vote be on me? Or are you just casting suspicion around on people who are pushing your wagon?
Wait a second...were you saying that Ashblade was scumposting, or subgenius was scumposting?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

GreyICE wrote:That was my last and final response on the matter.
k

UNVOTE: Bill McQuill
VOTE: GreyICE
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by RobCapone »

mod can we get a vote count
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Dekes »

Vote count 1.7

Bill McQuill (L-4): Barry Allen, Hiraki, Ashblade
GreyICE (L-4): Erratus Apathos, RobCapone, Papa Zito
bvoigt (L-4): subgenius, GreyICE, Snake Eyes
Papa Zito (L-6): Hayker
penpen (L-6): bvoigt
subgenius (L-6): Bill McQuill

Not voting: penpen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.

Deadline is
March, the 3rd, at 06:00 p.m. EST

Hayker has not responded to his latest prod and is going to be replaced.

Bill McQuill has been prodded.
Last edited by Dekes on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 am

Post by bvoigt »

@mod:
Grey isn't self-voting. :P I believe you should replace his name with Rob's.

You're certainly right. Fixed and the counter is at three now.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:20 am

Post by RobCapone »

hey bvoight, when can we expect more content from you instead of you just cherry picking things to talk about?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:21 am

Post by RobCapone »

@ mod - Bill is due for a prod now, it has been more than 48 hours since his last post, actually thanks to the nifty activity overview button at the bottom of the page counter, it has been 2 days and 4 hours since his last post
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 am

Post by RobCapone »

to bring up what subs mentioned earlier, Ice is posting elsewhere on site and not bothering to defend himself.

his "That was my last and final response on the matter." when he never properly explained himself, is pretty damning in my opinion.

I am just 1 man but I do urge others to vote for him at this point.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Dekes »

RobCapone wrote:@ mod - Bill is due for a prod now, it has been more than 48 hours since his last post, actually thanks to the nifty activity overview button at the bottom of the page counter, it has been 2 days and 4 hours since his last post
Bill has been prodded as indicated by the latest vote count.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 am

Post by RobCapone »

sorry
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

bvoigt wrote:Hopefully, penpen will answer my questions soon.

For those who think I'm trying to get a VI policy lynch, I'm not. I'm trying to get a scum-VI lynched. wikkiden was shown to be lying scum, and penpen has done nothing pro-town. He's expressed suspicion of ~6 people (half the game, in other words), and his Rob vote in ISO #12 was especially bad. Oh and Snake Eyes, you can check my posts from yesterday. This was the only game I had time to post in.
GreyICE wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
EA mentioned this already, but I do not like this post at all. You totally ignored his actual case, and basically used self-meta to clear yourself. What's your response to his point about Ashblade? Why did you call him scum in one post and obvtown in another?
So not only are you posting garbage, you're not even reading the damn thread and blatantly sheeping others cases?

Vote:bvoight

Maybe if you put one lick of effort into the thread you'd have done one single thing this thread that wasn't scummy. But you haven't. If we don't lynch you someday, you're still going to be alive at LyLo, because either you're scum, or you're town so dumb that you CAN'T EVEN READ THE THREAD.
Please show me what about Ashblade's play made you change your mind about him.
When the fuck did I ever call Ashblade scum, you misrepresenting scumbag?

I didn't. You're lazy and trying to push a case through misrepresentation. That's worse than Rob - Rob could actually think that he's fucking reading when he's being that stupid. You? I see no reason that you would be that lazy from your other games.

So what's going on bvoight? Did you fall on your head recently? Or did you pull a red pm?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 am

Post by bvoigt »

RobCapone wrote:hey bvoight, when can we expect more content from you instead of you just cherry picking things to talk about?
When penpen logs in and answers my questions.
GreyICE wrote:When the fuck did I ever call Ashblade scum, you misrepresenting scumbag?

I didn't. You're lazy and trying to push a case through misrepresentation. That's worse than Rob - Rob could actually think that he's fucking reading when he's being that stupid. You? I see no reason that you would be that lazy from your other games.

So what's going on bvoight? Did you fall on your head recently? Or did you pull a red pm?
Apparently you aren't reading, either. See post #661.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:42 am

Post by subgenius »

@Bvoigt
Still not liking the lack of productivity, I still think that trying to get a scum-tell that makes sense out of penpen is a fool's errand, and I REALLY think it's scummy to suggest lynching penpen because we'll have to do it eventually anyway but...

GreyICE is looking worse and worse. His points about starting the majority of the town's bandwagons are provably false, and Rob isn't the only one to think so, yet he continues to avoid answering on the grounds that Rob is retarded and/or scummy. His most recent response to bvoigt (671) is little more than insults and really misrepresents what bvoigt was asking in the first place, and again, bvoigt is not the only one to ask about Grey's quick flip from thinking Ash had the most scummy post in the game to granting him a strong town read. Clearly, several people want answers to each of these questions, and Grey has responded by ignoring them, giving incredibly evasive answers, or insults. I'm pretty sure Grey is an experienced player and has the capability of being quite helpful, but right now I'm only seeing evasions, insults, and lies.

TL;DR: Flip flop on Bill, flip flop on Ashblade, did lie and continues to lie about the wagon issue, refuses to address valid questions by either ignoring them or calling them stupid.

unvote

VOTE: GreyICE
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Ashblade »

bvoigt wrote:
RobCapone wrote:hey bvoight, when can we expect more content from you instead of you just cherry picking things to talk about?
When penpen logs in and answers my questions.
You're probably getting your hopes up but hey. We'll see.

I really don't think Grey was "flip flopping" on me, but him still refusing to answer the questions is getting ridiculous. This isn't the town Grey I remember. I mean even admitting he was wrong would be better than what he is doing, so why do it? Also bvoigt is trying and failing to push a newbie and currently VI to do stuff, and Bill isn't here. Any of these 3 can hang right now and I'd be happy about it.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”