Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Tragedy »

I'm pretty pissed at SV for simply skipping his own words.
But if he turns out town, I'm really going to call him an idiot every game.
/Tips Hat.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Umbrage »

If SV flips scum Tragedy should die, and if SV flips scum StrungOver should die.

I see Tragedy suddenly voting SV as a bus. If I was killed, SV would be the NK anyway, so if they are a scum duo, it's best for her to distance him.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Lol-wut?
Either way, if SV flips scum, one of us is scum in your perspective?

The best to distance from him? How's that damn possible?
No point into completely posting a whole case on you again unless your testimony is really going to suck tomorrow. Obviously, scum would makes you a damn bait for tomorrow's lynch if you're going to continue on being Ridiculous.
SV > UMBRAGE > VEZOK/SO > SO/VEZOK

Idealistic?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Odd how the wagons switched so suddenly in my favor. Just sayin.

Everyone should analyze that very carefully tomorrow after I'm dead and flip Town.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Umbrage »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Odd how the wagons switched so suddenly in my favor. Just sayin.

Everyone should analyze that very carefully tomorrow after I'm dead and flip Town.
Even better, why don't you analyze that?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Umbrage wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Odd how the wagons switched so suddenly in my favor. Just sayin.

Even better, why don't you analyze that?
lol
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Tragedy »

No, SV.
You called yourself an idiot and decided not to actually ISO vezok and the other guy.
Maybe not scumhunt like myself, but...
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Exe »

It's really not surprising. Umbrage had 6 votes, and 3 other candidates had votes...when the choice was dichotomized between you and Umbrage, that would inevitably mean that the most likely outcome was 6 votes Umbrage, 7 for you.

Plus, you aren't a bad execution in any case so it really doesn't matter. I still think Umbrage should die.

I'll give my opinion on the outcomes of SV's flip once I do a quick re-read of him.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Exe »

Setael wrote:Proposed back up plan:
Amrun submits a no lynch. We vote her to submit the night kill. She executes at night either SV or umbrage, whoever town has agreed on. If by chance amrun goes rogue and executes someone rather than submitting a no lynch, we all vote FF at night and he kills amrun for the night execution. (doesn't have to be ff, but we need to pick someone).
Why did no one call out how retarded this plan was?
Umbrage wrote:Also: if we kill SV and he flips scum, I logically should be the one to have the NK, I've been pushing on him most of the game.
Lol, no.

Amrun should be the night killer until we have reason to believe that we've made the wrong decision.

Still rereading SV to find most likely scum buddies if he flips scum.
If he flips town, Setael should probably die. He is the one who proposed the dichotomy of SV vs Umbrage kill, and so if SV flips town I'd bet big bucks that Setael & Umbrage are partners.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Exe »

Ok so a few notable things. Please read them all:
1.)
I see a subtle SV-Haschel connection. If SV flips scum, Haschel needs to be looked at.

2.)
Also, if SV flips scum,
I'd rather we no-kill.
I want time to see post-mortem interactions, as none of SV's connections are damning enough to merit a guaranteed second kill.

3.)
I've remembered why no-killing at night is so much better. Setting up lynches ALWAYS favors the scum. Why? Because the scum know
exactly
what the person will flip, and so while the town muddles around deciding the most likely connections, the scum have a HUGE advantage in that they can suggest guaranteed mislynches. Therefore,
this whole "if he flips town, if he flips scum" strategy is inherently anti-town, in the same way that lining up lynches is also anti-town
. However, until you people realize this, I will continue to offer my best suggestions on who should and shouldn't be killed.

4.)
SO has just blatantly contradicted himself and it needs to be addressed. In his first big catch up post, he called SV out as one of the likely scum. However, a few posts ago he claims that he doesn't think SV is scum. Even though NO WHERE in his posts had he ever said that SV was appearing more town.

5.)
I didn't want to end on an even number.

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Exe wrote:
2.)
Also, if SV flips scum,
I'd rather we no-kill.
I want time to see post-mortem interactions, as none of SV's connections are damning enough to merit a guaranteed second kill.
This makes a lot of sense, and I support it.

If SV flips town, I think Tragedy should be nightkilled. In addition to Tragedy's scummy play throughout the day, his post at the top of this page feels off to me.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Umbrage »

I tentatively agree with Exe on the no-kill if SV is scum. But until he comes up with better reasoning than "Lol, no", I still feel I'm the best night executioner if SV is scum, as then I'll be dripping with townishness. Amrun is townish, yes, but she still took some persuading to want to kill SV over vezok. I've been pushing SV most of this game, if he's scum, I'm town.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Exe wrote:
2.)
Also, if SV flips scum,
I'd rather we no-kill.
sounds like a plan :3
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:I've been pushing SV most of this game, if he's scum, I'm town.
Not true at all. You've also been pushing me, and Vezo, and Charter. Since I'm pretty sure the three of us are town, it'd be completely reasonable as scum to push for lynches of 3 townies and 1 scumbuddy for the EXACT reason that you can semi-confirm yourself if the scumbuddy slips.

And with how determined you are to point out that SV-scum confirms you town, that only makes me believe you less. A townie knows that being right about 1 scum does NOT confirm them town.

Oh, and add on the fact that you know that Charter and Vezo lynches weren't popular enough to go through, AND that SV is a wagon that opposes YOUR wagon...I mean, there's about a million reasons why scum would do EXACTLY what you're doing.

So as far as I am concerned, if SV flips scum, it doesn't say a whole lot about your alignment. It's not like SV-scum implies Umbrage-scum, but it also definitely doesn't leave you "dripping with townishness."

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Umbrage »

Exe wrote:Since I'm pretty sure the three of us are town, it'd be completely reasonable as scum to push for lynches of 3 townies and 1 scumbuddy for the EXACT reason that you can semi-confirm yourself if the scumbuddy slips.
What the... that's not even a plan. You really think I'm distancing him? If that's the case, then why would I vote to kill him when vezok already had two votes on him?

Also, vezok was way more popular than SV. Now you're just making things up.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:You really think I'm distancing him? If that's the case, then why would I vote to kill him when vezok already had two votes on him?
I'm not saying you're guaranteed to be scum if SV is scum. I'm not
accusing
you of distancing, I am just saying that it's a completely reasonable strategy and it'd be foolish to think that an SV-scum flip would confirm you town.

But your post here is another example of your favorite strategy. Strawman.
You're avoiding the
entire
point by arguing against one aspect of my post.
You're right in pointing out that the weakest part of my argument is that Vezo
might
have been a viable target for you.
However, that doesn't change the fact that as a whole, my argument still points out that it's not accurate to say you're suddenly super pro-town if SV flips scum, because there are MANY ways in which that could easily be false.

You can keep arguing with me about this, but the thing is that you'd only be arguing for the sake of proving yourself town. Which is NOT something a townie needs to do.
Attempting to prove me wrong will do nothing to help you scumhunt, so you should ignore it and stop worrying about whether or not you are "dripping with towniness," because it's not pro-town to do so in the least.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Exe »

Oh and, just to prove you wrong once again, I won Of Rogues & Curses Mafia,
as scum
because Zorblag (my scumbuddy) spent literally the entire beginning of the game pushing lynches on me & Xvart (our other scumbuddy).

So don't tell me that pushing the lynch of a scum, ESPECIALLY a single scum somehow makes you instantly town.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Umbrage »

No, I attacked the foundation of your argument. That's not a strawman.

Look, if SV's scum, either you think I'm distancing SV, or I'm town. It's got to be one or the other, so what do you THINK?
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:No, I attacked the foundation of your argument. That's not a strawman.
No, you attacked ONE FACET of my argument. You did NOT attack the "foundation" of my argument. That IS strawman.
Umbrage wrote:Look, if SV's scum, either you think I'm distancing SV, or I'm town. It's got to be one or the other, so what do you THINK?
No. Again, no.
First of all, I THINK that we should see what SV flips first.
Second of all, I THINK that regardless of if SV is scum, you may or may not be scum. I THINK that we should decide primarily based on whether YOUR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SCUMMY.
And seeing as your actions
have
been scummy, I THINK that we shouldn't let you confirm yourself town just for pushing 1 lynch.

So that's what I THINK.

And what I KNOW, is that your desire to confirm yourself town based on speculation AND a shitty as fucking hell argument, is an incredibly anti-town pursuit.

Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Final Fires »

Umbrage wrote:Also: if we kill SV and he flips scum, I logically should be the one to have the NK, I've been pushing on him most of the game.
You've been advocating not lynching inactive players; you only changed this stance once it was a lurker or you being executed [Although, to be fair, Umbrage only used the stance on not lynching lurkers on SO. Tragedy, SV, and HC have been fair game throughout all of his posts.]. In one of your previous posts you listed all four lurkers as your suspects (including SO, who before you were very confident was town!); a huge change of play from your earlier attitude. Again, to be fair, you have thought Shattered is scummy, but that also does conflict with your don't lynch lurkers attitude. The fact that you directly asked for it concerns me a little too. No matter how SV flips, I would not want you to have the NK.

I still think Am is the best candidate to have the NK.
Umbrage wrote:If SV flips scum Tragedy should die, and if SV flips scum StrungOver should die.
What is the logic behind this? I don't see how Tragedy or SO would look any scummier if SV flipped scum. Also, why are you suddenly for killing SO?
Exe wrote:I've remembered why no-killing at night is so much better. Setting up lynches ALWAYS favors the scum. Why? Because the scum know exactly what the person will flip, and so while the town muddles around deciding the most likely connections, the scum have a HUGE advantage in that they can suggest guaranteed mislynches. Therefore, this whole "if he flips town, if he flips scum" strategy is inherently anti-town, in the same way that lining up lynches is also anti-town. However, until you people realize this, I will continue to offer my best suggestions on who should and shouldn't be killed.
This is actually a really good point. Plus, if we do have two potential night kills (one for ___ flipping town, the other for ____ flipping scum), which one do we make claim before the execution? We don't know how the person is going to flip, and so we wouldn't know which of them needed to claim.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Umbrage »

I still hold that killing a lurker is anti-town. Attacking someone who can't defend themselves is scummy. I'm not going to repeat myself, I've explained all my scum reads in the past. Although I will say that I found SV scummy long before he started lurking.

This dependence on Amrun is not good for town, but if you're all too blind to see it, then I suppose I have no choice but to vote her.

I'm for killing SO if SV flips town because it fits with my dual scum list theory, I'll get a clearer picture of who's who. Besides, he's not exactly adding much to the game.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

So NOW you think SO is scum, Umbrage?

Tragedy's "scumhunting like me" post made me laugh. Scummiest post from her yet.

I am fine with no NK if SV flips scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Ya know I ain't really doing that, so yeah.
Sadly.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Mallow is back :)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

Are you admitting you're not scumhunting, Tragedy?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”