Newbie 1066 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:That reasoning is weak, same as your vote on me, and then backing it up that it was out of spite more than believing in the vote that you are casting. As soon as I remove my vote from you, you remove your vote from me. Why is that mozamis?
if you remember, i already said that I had forgotten that you had removed your vote from me, when i unvoted you. Remember? I said something like "lol i know you wont believe thats true" etc
so why are you bringing that up again when i already answered that?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by mozamis »

mozamis wrote:
Thian wrote:You are unvoting now because my vote isn't on you.
no,had forgotten that when i typed it. Lol i just know you won't believe that. Hey ho.
thats the post.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 am

Post by mozamis »

you're sole reason for voting for TWIE is that he defended me. Thats not great reasoning either.
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Thian »

mozamis wrote:lets crank up the pressure on Thian :)
UNVOTE VOTE THIAN
mozamis wrote:
UNVOTE

In hindsight, my vote on Thian was a bit OMGUS.
Sorry about that.

THIS is why you are suspicious, you are voting out of spite. Your arguements are hidden between "I'm a noob" and "don't be mean", you are appealing to emotion and people just assuming you aren't scum.

Now, you are stating the only reason why I am voting TheWayItEnds is because he defended you? You haven't even bothered to question as to why he came to your side. Or look into his defense of you. You are just going along because someone who defended you came to your aide.

another part is because he clearly stated that you are easy lynch bait, and has attested to the fact that you are town. Then later on covered it up by saying he doesn't know, you are town. Yet he is defending town. That to me is suspicious as well and as I had stated before the only people who know for a fact others are town, or will be town, is scum.
~I told you it was a bad idea to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!~
Games Completed
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Wow Vordark... That was a pretty damn good post from you there.

I'm gonna go do a full reread with some of those things in mind in a bit, tell you what I come up with.

In the meantime,
Thian wrote:
another part is because he clearly stated that you are easy lynch bait, and has attested to the fact that you are town. Then later on covered it up by saying he doesn't know, you are town. Yet he is defending town. That to me is suspicious as well and as I had stated before the only people who know for a fact others are town, or will be town, is scum.
I would love to know where I have stated that I KNOW that moz is town. Yes, I have been fairly vocal in defending him, because as I mentioned earlier, I thought he was town, and tried to prevent an easy mislynch, (e.g. Lynch bait).
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Vordark wrote: Mozamis likes your style, TWIE. Won't you be his friend and keep the mean people away?
Just FYI... this is going into my signature after the game.... It made me laugh.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

Vordarks post was quite good. Shame it was wrong really.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by Maxous »

mozamis wrote: My suspicions of you arent that strong TBH. But it was that post i found a bit odd. YOur suspicions on RG seem unjustifed. To me, its clear that he was just annoyed at being voted at, and decided not to post for a bit. I just cant believe that a mafia would say "lying low to suspicion blows over", as Rg did.
I see your vote on RG as a "pressure the noob" tactcic.
And the next bit here you mention Thian, me and TWIE.
But no mention of the other main contributor to that debate: Vordark. Strange.
Looking back I skimmed through Vordark's bit and therefore did'nt mention him. Sorry.
As for the 'unjustified' suspicion, Garm has shown little to no interest in finding a mafia member to lynch in this game, instead looking to get suspicion off him. Can you give me one single reason somebody would not be interested in finding a mafia as town?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 am

Post by bvoigt »

Maxous wrote:Looking back I skimmed through Vordark's bit and therefore did'nt mention him. Sorry.
As for the 'unjustified' suspicion, Garm has shown little to no interest in finding a mafia member to lynch in this game, instead looking to get suspicion off him. Can you give me one single reason somebody would not be interested in finding a mafia as town?
Would you agree that NS has also shown little interest in finding mafia?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Maxous »

Yes.
He did say he is in 7(I think) games currently and started playing the game with his posts in page 9, so it may be simply a slow start because of time restrictions. I don't like how we had to near-forcibly extract information and thoughts from him earlier though.
My current feeling for him is leaning mafia. However I'm unsure of Bvoigt at the moment and Mozamis is starting to look worse by the post with his reponses to accusations and suspicions.(I'm gonna have a proper look over Vordark's monster post now tonight).
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 am

Post by mozamis »

whats been wrong with my replies?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:
THIS is why you are suspicious, you are voting out of spite. Your arguements are hidden between "I'm a noob" and "don't be mean", you are appealing to emotion and people just assuming you aren't scum.
Indeed, I admitted that vote was Omgus. Thats why I unvoted you.

Now, you are stating the only reason why I am voting TheWayItEnds is because he defended you? You haven't even bothered to question as to why he came to your side. Or look into his defense of you. You are just going along because someone who defended you came to your aide.
He's answered this several times. He defended me because he didnt think i was scum.
Shall we move onto scumhunting?
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 am

Post by bvoigt »

Practice what you preach.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 am

Post by mozamis »

maxous or me, bvoigt?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Maxous »

mozamis wrote:whats been wrong with my replies?
When Bvoigt and Thian suspected you earlier on they were a scumteam together. You dropped your suspicions of them at the sam time they dropped thier suspicions of you. Now when Vordark has a case against you he is scum.
A lot of your comments are 'get back on the right track', stop lurking and start scumhunting. Most of your posts however are you defending yourself rather than questioning your suspects, or voting for them(apart from the vote so he'll post thing). In fact I don't remember you mentioning any of your suspicion on me until directly asked about it.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah maybe i should get on the offensive. The more i defend myself, apparently the scummier i look. Absurd logic but hey ho.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Although i have tried to get a bandwagon going on NS. Quite why people find me more suspicious than him i find odd.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 am

Post by bvoigt »

mozamis wrote:maxous or me, bvoigt?
You. :wink:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 am

Post by mozamis »

The way i see it, we need to lynch me pretty quick, or move on.
"Put up or shut up" in other words.
If we lynch me, at least that narrows down the suspects a bit and we can get somewhere.
Or we can get another bandwagon going.
I've answered everyones accusations in my posts. While I have posted too much, they are quite short.
So go and read them.
I'm not answering questions for a while, unless I am lynch minus one and am asked to roleclaim.
SO LYNCH ME OR BUGGER OFF.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Oh God......
mozamis wrote:The way i see it, we need to lynch me pretty quick, or move on.
If we lynch me, at least that narrows down the suspects a bit and we can get somewhere.
I've answered everyones accusations in my posts. While I have posted too much, they are quite short.
So go and read them.
I'm not answering questions for a while, unless I am lynch minus one and am asked to roleclaim.
moz... A post like this has literally never helped anyone.

Why would you ever stop answering questions, thats the only way town can gather information...

Doing things like this is why you look like scum.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

I'm not gonna answer any more quiestions cos i've answered them already.
Lol a bit sulky of me. But i am fucked off with all this nonsensical gibberrish masquerading as logic thats being directed at me.
I'd rather get lynched. That will help the town. And it will prove me right. Which i always like.
SO ITS PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Crazy »

Vote Count:

Vordark
(0)
RaudhrGarm
(1) - Maxous
TheWayItEnds
(1) - Thian
mozamis
(1) - Vordark
Thian
(1) - TheWayItEnds
bvoigt
(0)
Trendall
(0)
Maxous
(0)
Nobody Special
(2) - bvoigt, mozamis

Not voting
(3) - RaudhrGarm, Trendall, Nobody Special

With 9 alive, 5 votes will achieve a lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is
March 12th
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

bvoigt wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:Is that not what I said? Reading comprehension FTW.
Yeah, I know that's what you said...and I'm not exactly impressed.
It's not my job to impress you -- my job here is to find and lynch scum. Of which I think you are a member. It's early yet; we'll have plenty of time for talk.
RaudhrGarm wrote:I don't really understand how you can be anti-town in this stage...
You don't? I'll show you how...
RaudhrGarm wrote:@Maxous
I don't really care if I'm lynched early on tbh. It won't make much of a difference except for the total number of villagers. The sooner I complete the early games, the sonner I can move on to theme games.
That's
how.

If, hypothetically, you had to lynch someone
right now
, who would it be? You don't have an option not to kill. You have to pick one player. Go!

Trendall wrote:Nobody Special, why so inactive?
Hi, kettle.
@Mod: Please prod Trendall. Thanks, ever so.

Already done.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 am

Post by mozamis »

Wow what amazing insights from our IC lol
Feeble.
Vordark
Vordark
Goon
Vordark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Vordark »

TheWayItEnds wrote:Oh God......
mozamis wrote:The way i see it, we need to lynch me pretty quick, or move on.
So go and read them.
moz... A post like this has literally never helped anyone.

Why would you ever stop answering questions, thats the only way town can gather information...

Doing things like this is why you look like scum.
What TWIE said.

Moz says "I've answered everyones accusations in my posts." That's only true to the extent that Moz's answers have been "I'm new", "Stop being mean to me" and "I'm not scum, you are", as I pointed out in my case. Look at the replies from Moz since. They fit neatly into three categories: useless filler; trying to gain sympathy and attempting to throw suspicion back on me. The pattern remains consistent. If you don't have a defense, ignore the accusation, try to get your friends to speak up for you and deflect suspicion back on the attacker.
mozamis wrote:I'm not answering questions for a while, unless I am lynch minus one and am asked to roleclaim.
So the first part of Moz's post is trying to imply he cares so much about the town he wouldn't mind being lynched if it helped us, but a mere four lines later he makes this statement, which is one of the worst things a townie under suspicion could do. As soon as the first sign that Moz was being looked at more closely crops up, he takes his ball and goes home.
mozamis wrote:I'm not gonna answer any more quiestions cos i've answered them already.
Lol a bit sulky of me. But i am fucked off with all this nonsensical gibberrish masquerading as logic thats being directed at me.
I'd rather get lynched. That will help the town. And it will prove me right. Which i always like.
SO ITS PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME.
So our suspicions and reasoning are actually "nonsensical gibberrish masquerading as logic"? I find it hard to believe that any innocent, rational person could look at what I've written and not see that it makes sense and is worthy of consideration. Certainly calling it "gibberish" is laughable. I'll also note that "Lol a bit sulky of me" and indeed the entire tone of both of these messages look like another appeal to emotion. Mozamis is so upset, maybe we should just let it slide.

I see nothing in what he's posted that is actually answering for this behavior, despite his repeated claims that he has. If there were ever a better opportunity to do so, it would be now. Every bit of my suspicion is there, clearly described with examples. At the
very
least, the sum total of the response shouldn't be "I'm not scum, you are!", trying to milk sympathy from people then clamming up when that doesn't appear to be working anymore.
mozamis wrote:SO ITS PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME.
My vote's still on you, so I've "PUT UP" a while ago.

As a final note, as I was writing this, Moz replied to NS's most recent post:
mozamis wrote:Wow what amazing insights from our IC lol
Feeble.
No discussion of NS's remarks on bvoigt or RG, particularly his question to RG on who he would kill right now. Nothing but a tiny, useless appeal to emotion trying to throw suspicion onto NS and the bandwagon Moz is desperately trying to create.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”