Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 am

Post by bvoigt »

Ugh, penpen may be a newbie/VI, but newbies can be scum.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 am

Post by subgenius »

Ashblade wrote:
I really don't think Grey was "flip flopping" on me, but him still refusing to answer the questions is getting ridiculous.
Flip flopping is maybe a strong word, maybe it was an apparent contradiction, or just something that deserves clarification, but it shouldn't be too hard to give a simple explanation for giving you a town read immediately after calling your post the scummiest in the game. The refusal to answer is more suspicious than the act itself. The same could probably be said for the flip-flop on Bill.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Barry Allen »

At this point, Bill has stayed off thread enough that he is being prodded - and it looks as though we aren't getting a response from him since he went off to grade papers some time back (I really feel sorry for those students if it is taking THAT long to correct mistakes XD). I still think Bill is a scum who disappears from thread when the heat is on. If he comes back I will continue to press him - if he is replaced I will have a lot of questions for whoever replaces him. That being said, there isn't a movement from the town that looks like we will have a lynch on Bill today - and if he is replaced I don't see us going immediately to vote on a replacement without giving him or her a chance to make a defense.

tldr: Bill is still scum, but given that he is completely absent and may be replaced I'm looking for the next best place to put my vote.

Given that, I have to agree that ICE looks terrible. I've posted on this subject earlier (Post 657) thinking there would be SOME response, and just as with every other poster who has questioned ICE, there has been no response other than ignoring questions, throwing insults and refusing to comment. This boggles my mind a bit - I've seen people put up a poor defense before, but refusing to answer what was initially a very simple question makes no sense - and it brings any reasonable person to the conclusion that there may be more that's hidden here...like affiliation. I can see someone making a mistake and owning up to it, but purposely avoiding the subject when there are legitimate questions, then just throwing insults in return doesn't look right.

VOTE: UNVOTE
Vote: GreyICE

NOTE: I believe this brings GreyICE to L-2
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 am

Post by subgenius »

bvoigt wrote:Ugh, penpen may be a newbie/VI, but newbies can be scum.
I don't disagree with this, and you have every right to do it, I just don't think we're going to hear anything coherent enough out of penpen to start making alignment reads. My issue is that it's easy to pick at penpen and carries little risk of saying something controversial, so it ends up looking a little bit like you're trying to stay under the radar. Even if you're sure that penpen is scum, there are still more to find.
Snake Eyes
Snake Eyes
Townie
Snake Eyes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Snake Eyes »

bvoigt wrote:
RobCapone wrote:hey bvoight, when can we expect more content from you instead of you just cherry picking things to talk about?
When penpen logs in and answers my questions.
I really don't like how you're justifying your lack of scumhunting by saying that you have a few unanswered questions out there. It's not like those questions are particularly telling or urgent anyway. #3 is utter nonsense, and I wouldn't expect much from #1 and #2 either. Find better scum, and stop tunneling on the obvious VI.
Erratus Apathos wrote:+1 town point to Rob for catching Greyscum in a lie. Hell, I'll be generous and give Grey some credit for starting my wagon since he was the first to claim intent to vote me pregame, but his claim to start the subgenius wagon is outright bullshit. And when called on it Grey cherry-picked the vote-counts to make it look like he wasn't full of shit, then when he was called on that, he changed directions and said Rob was missing the point. THERE IS NO REASON FOR TOWN GREY TO GO TO THESE LENGTHS TO AVOID EXPLAINING WHY HE SAID HE STARTED THE SUBGENIUS WAGON

SO CAN WE LYNCH GREYSCUM NOW PLEASE
I 100% agree with this. I don't see any town motivation for purposefully misleading town like that, and continuing to dance around the issue.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GreyICE

That's L-1.
Hopefully that will get some answers out of him.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

The reason I said Grey's two posts regarding Ashblade were scummy isn't because he "flip flopped", which in my experience is a weak scumtell, and even then only if the explanation is crap - townies can and do (and SHOULD) change their minds from time to time.

No, the reason those two posts are scummy is because they show Grey in two different, incompatible mental states. The first one shows him calling Ash's post scummy to the point where he uses the phrase "my god" to express surprise at how scummy it is. This, naturally, is the point where a townie would be having doubts that Ashblade is town. So less than a day later, when Zito highlights Ash as one of the posters who voted on both my wagon and Sub's, and Grey agrees and says at least two scum are in that group, that should raise his doubt of Ash. Instead, he writes off Ash as town
with no doubt whatsoever
. It's
extremely
unlikely that town would pick that particular moment to lose all doubt, especially given that Ash hadn't even posted since his "scumpost" at the time.

GreyICE is very definitely scum and anyone considering hammering has my full support.
Do you want your possessions identified?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by RobCapone »

GreyICE wrote:
bvoigt wrote:Hopefully, penpen will answer my questions soon.

For those who think I'm trying to get a VI policy lynch, I'm not. I'm trying to get a scum-VI lynched. wikkiden was shown to be lying scum, and penpen has done nothing pro-town. He's expressed suspicion of ~6 people (half the game, in other words), and his Rob vote in ISO #12 was especially bad. Oh and Snake Eyes, you can check my posts from yesterday. This was the only game I had time to post in.
GreyICE wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
EA mentioned this already, but I do not like this post at all. You totally ignored his actual case, and basically used self-meta to clear yourself. What's your response to his point about Ashblade? Why did you call him scum in one post and obvtown in another?
So not only are you posting garbage, you're not even reading the damn thread and blatantly sheeping others cases?

Vote:bvoight

Maybe if you put one lick of effort into the thread you'd have done one single thing this thread that wasn't scummy. But you haven't. If we don't lynch you someday, you're still going to be alive at LyLo, because either you're scum, or you're town so dumb that you CAN'T EVEN READ THE THREAD.
Please show me what about Ashblade's play made you change your mind about him.
When the fuck did I ever call Ashblade scum, you misrepresenting scumbag?

I didn't. You're lazy and trying to push a case through misrepresentation. That's worse than Rob - Rob could actually think that he's fucking reading when he's being that stupid. You? I see no reason that you would be that lazy from your other games.

So what's going on bvoight? Did you fall on your head recently? Or did you pull a red pm?
I will chime in on this one and first to say FUCK YOU for insulting me, I am not being stupid, I am being fucking smart as shit since I busted your lie. If you do flip town than I will forever facepalm wondering why you felt the need to lie.

but 2nd - Ice never called Ash scum, the closes he did was say that if Ash was scum than he has Ice fooled.

bvoight, you are playing horrible right now and you are ignoring the game for some stupid questions from penpen is not helping anyone.

penpen hasn't answered my questions either but I moved on and will deal with him later

right now we need Ice to speak about why he lied and why he posted skewed data to prove his point.
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

ICe ahs already said he wont say anthing els.e

so

GUSY it's page 28 which is longer than some other games here let's hamemr this ok? ok
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I see penpen is on, what say you
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by penpen »

Vote:Erratus Apathos

It ain't march yet chill.

And what are the questions people have for me?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by RobCapone »

So many come to mind the first

were you dropped on your head?

But seriously the most obvious, why are you now voting for EA?
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by penpen »

RobCapone wrote:So many come to mind the first

were you dropped on your head?

But seriously the most obvious, why are you now voting for EA?
Because he is pushing to lynch someone quickly.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by RobCapone »

What is your opinion of Ice mis-repping himself and posting skewed information to prove his point
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

penpen wrote:
Vote:Erratus Apathos

It ain't march yet chill.

And what are the questions people have for me?
aer you kididing with this

EA is town

bad vote is bad
Kappa
Just Monika
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by penpen »

That whole thing seems kinda weird.
He could have made a mistake, but then again he could have made a mistake BECAUSE he is scum.
I think I understand why people are voting for him.
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by penpen »

UNVOTE VOTE:GREYICE

does that make you happy papa zito?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

tl'dr he got caught in a lie and refused to admit it or anytnhing

YPu that's fine let's see what th emorning brings.
Kappa
Just Monika
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Can't say I disagree with that hammer, but I felt 1 more day would have been best. Oh well.

Anyway, night everyone.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Now I'm going to be bored
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by bvoigt »

I was going to wait for Grey's next post before deciding what I thought of him, but....
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by subgenius »

Jesus, lol. 28 pages, and that's how it ends. Oh, well. I think it was a good choice.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

I think so too - we'll see what the morning brings. 'night all.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by subgenius »

Papa Zito wrote:ICe ahs already said he wont say anthing els.e

so

GUSY it's page 28 which is longer than some other games here let's hamemr this ok? ok
I spent quite awhile trying to figure out what "GUSY" is an acronym for. Then I realized that it looks like you're posting from a phone and it was probably a typo for "guys". *sigh*
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Dekes »

Vote count 1.8

GreyICE (L-0): Erratus Apathos, RobCapone, Papa Zito, subgenius, Barry Allen, Snake Eyes, penpen
Bill McQuill (L-5): Hiraki, Ashblade
bvoigt (L-6): GreyICE
Papa Zito (L-6): Hayker
penpen (L-6): bvoigt
subgenius (L-6): Bill McQuill

After a long day you finally come to a decision. GreyICE has to be the one who's responsible for the cruel deeds that happened to Averagely Suspicious, so you drag him to the noose. He seems rather calm and doesn't put up much of a fight. "You're all fucking morons!" is all that's been heard on the town square before GreyICE's neck snaps. You all feel relieved hoping that Averagely Suspicious is safe once again...until a note slips out of GreyICE's pocket. With trembling fingers one of you picks it up: "Better luck next time."

GreyICE, Vanilla Townie, lynched on Day 1.

Night actions are due
March, 1st, at 01:30 a.m. EST

mozamis replaces Hayker effective immediately.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by Dekes »

Little do the citizens of Averagely Suspicious sleep, GreyICE's words still spooking in your heads. As the sun finally rises you gather once again and only eleven of you show up. It seems that Ashblade and Snake Eyes are missing, neither of them known for being late. You rush to Ashblade's house, but all you find is his dead body lying in bed with an all too familiar note next to him:"You're next!" There's no doubt that a good, honest man died here, but there's no time to mourn over Ashblade as the next difficult task awaits you.
Frightened, you make your way up to Snake Eyes' house. The door has been pried open and reluctantly you enter. A foul smell lies in the air and the faint hope you had, that Snake was simply sleeping in today, vanishes. His body is lying limp on the bedroom floor and although you can't find another note, another man, who was fighting for the good of Suspiciously Average, is dead.
You have to stop this madness or your beloved town will not last much longer.

Ashblade, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night One

Snake Eyes, Vanilla Townie, was killed Night One

It is now Day 2.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”