Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Internet Stranger wrote:I agree with Fate.
ICE
and Red Coyote must really suck. Can we lynch this FatePuppet now?
HMMMM SO JOKER BOY FORGOT HE "SUSPECTED" ICE. CUZ THIS QUOTE HERE SHOWS THAT "YEAH RC AND ICE ARE TOWN, GUESS THEY SUCK"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I FOUND IT. THE SCUMCHILLES HEEL YOU HAVE IS
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i didn't want to be disingenous gosh
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Fate »

STRANGERS SCUMHUNTING, UPON CLOSER REVISION, AKA ISO THIS SCUMBAG, AND LOOK HOW FORCED IT IS.

THERE ISNT ANY REAL CONNECTIONS OR TRAIN OF THOUGHT.

JUST:

"JACK IS SCUM JACK IS SCUM LOOK AT JACK JACK IS SCUM"

"JACKS VIG IS SCUM JACKS SCUMVIG WHO PLAING OOPS CARD:

"K, FATE IS SCUM I THINK I CAN LYNCH FATE FATE IS SCUM. PLUS JACK IS PROBABLY JUST RECRUITED"

"FATE IS SCUM FATE IS SCUM IM HIGHYL SUSPICIOUS OF [RANDOM NAME] ONE OF THE LURKERS ARE PROBABLY SCUM MHMHMM"

"LYNCH FATE"

"HAVE WE LYNCHED FATE YET"

"IS FATE DEAD YET"

"CAN WE MISLYNCH TAHT FATEPUPPET NOW?"

"I THINK IF I SAY IT AN 8TH TIME ILL GET HIM LYNCHED"

"OH YEAH, FAIL VIG SHOT JACK. ILL TALK TO U LIKE UR TOWN BECAUSE I FORGOT SOMETIME AFTER THE 6TH LYNCH FATE POST THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE A ZOMBIE VIG."

^
ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF STRANGERS ISO FOR THOSE LAZILY READING ALONG AT HOME
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:i didn't want to be disingenous gosh

YOU GOT THE VOTES YOU WANTED, JUST BECAUSE THEY PILED ON QUICK DIDNT MEAN SHIT.

NO ONE SAID "O GUESS CHESSKID HAS A GUILTY"

NOT EVEN ME. THE REASON I JUMPED ON IS BECAUSE YOU PLAYED THE "THERES A REASON SECRETSECRET FOR MY PLAY THAT ILL EXPLAIN LATER"

U GET DEATH IF THAT EXPLANATION NEVER COMES, BUT YOU GET A PASS FOR NOW AND I FIGURED A SBUCK WAGON WAS COOL.

NO LONGER.

NO LONGER.

STRANGERSCUM HAS PIQUED MY INTEREST.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Fate is hilarious. I love this. I love how Fate thinks everyone else is just dumb and is going to fall for stupid shit. You think you caught me in some sort of doubletalk lie?

Youre the one that started singling out people who were good players. I was adding to your list. That wasnt a suspect list at all. Here is my suspect list:

Fate - I think Fate got bit and was hoping to lay low with the I dont give a shit attitude until I called him out. Whatever Fate.
Jack - Went down on the scumlist after the vig shot. Its still likely that he is a puppet, but I highly doubt he is the recruiter.
ICE - If I was the zombielord recruiter, I would have bit ICE last night after that giant goblet of WIFOM he put out there.

As for the recruiter, it could still be anyone. I know Chess and Rainn are full of herpaderp, so that could mean anything. Other people hate that shit so much that they usually kill them off so I dont have to deal with them. Anyone who doesnt is usually suspicious (see: Jack)

Im still for lynching Fatescum. He is trying to be all clever by playing the many faces of Fate game. Goes all apeshit on Wraith, then doesnt give a shit and now wants to go all curbstomp all over me. Whatever Fate, that shit dont work on me. Its time to hang.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Fate »

OH HAHAHAH DONT GIMME THAT

"JACK WENT DOWN"

NO. YOU KEPT YOUR VOTE ON JACK FOR QUITE SOMETIME AFTER HIS VIG SHOT. YOU CLEARLY DIDNT THINK IT OVER AND WANTED TO CAPITALIZE ON DUMBTOWN GOING "HERPPPPPP TWO VIGS???HERPPPPPP"

AFTER THAT, YEAH, YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY APATHETIC PLAY AND SAID "NOWS A GOOD CHANCE TO GET RID OF FATE BEFORE HE LATCHES ONTO ME.

YOUR SCUMLIST LITERALLY JUST SAID: "HERE ARE ALL THE LIKELY
RECRUITS
, THE CR? FUCK HE COULD BE ANYWONE"

WHY THE GODDMAN HELL ARE YOU EVEN FOCUSIN ON LOOKING FOR RECRUITS? WHAT SCUMHUNTING PURPOSE DOES THAT SERVE?

KEEP ON "LYNCH FATE" RECORD BREAKING, WE'LL SEE IF THAT MAKES ANYTHING HAPPEN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW STRANGER'S "IMMA LOOK FOR PEOPLE WHOS BEHAVIOR IS INDICIATIVE OF BEING BITTEN EVEN THOUGH 1. I CANT BE CERTAIN THERE IS EVEN A CULT 2. LOOKING FOR RECRUITS DOESNT TELL US SWEETFUCK ABOUT A RECRUITER" IS INDICITAVE OF TOWN, I'LL BE HAPPY TO LISTEN. OTHERWISE LYNCH FUCKING HOY.

OH LOOK I CAN DO IT TOO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Fate »

DONT RUN AWAY NOW STRANGER LETS HAVE A NICE CHAT.

I KNOW BEING ON THE DEFENSIVE MAKES YOU NERVOUS WHEN YOURE SCUM, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE OBVIOUS YOUR TRUE NATURE WILL SHINE THROUGH THE CRACKS OF YOUR CLOWN-MAKE-UP.

BUT BACKING DOWN FROM ME WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A NOOB POSTGAME TO YOUR PEERS.

TIME TO OVERTHROW THE DARK PRINCE
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Internet Stranger wrote:Fate is hilarious. I love this. I love how Fate thinks everyone else is just dumb and is going to fall for stupid shit. You think you caught me in some sort of doubletalk lie?

Youre the one that started singling out people who were good players. I was adding to your list. That wasnt a suspect list at all. Here is my suspect list:

Fate - I think Fate got bit and was hoping to lay low with the I dont give a shit attitude until I called him out. Whatever Fate.
Jack - Went down on the scumlist after the vig shot. Its still likely that he is a puppet, but I highly doubt he is the recruiter.
ICE - If I was the zombielord recruiter, I would have bit ICE last night after that giant goblet of WIFOM he put out there.
Dude, if Fate Jack and me were scum, in THIS town, you guys wouldn't know what happened until two weeks after 7 man LyLo was over.

These are the worst scumreads in human history. Which means that you're probably relying on your meta of being too scummy to be scum.

Vote:Internet Stranger

<-Baaaaaaaa
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Fate »

YAUSSS JUSTICEEEEEEEE

Though you're only half right. He's relying more on his meta of TUNNELTUNNELTUNNEL to justify the lack of flexibility or reaction to reason and new events in his reads. I mean, its in his GODDAMN SIG ffs.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Fate wrote:Sure, I've been convinced ender started out with a VT PM AND/OR scum have access to said PM.

He needs to die either way for being complete fucking dead weight... shame that applies to HALF THE FUCKING PLAYERLIST AS WELL
How do you feel about bv?

Is it just that you mislynch him a lot or was that it?
chesskid3 wrote:why can't I get me a nice starbuck wagon?
Because your whole supposed case consists of OMGUS (because how DARE I suspect you) and that you don't have a guilty.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 am

Post by The Rufflig »

You're pulling this crap now with about 2 days left until deadline, Fate?
WikiLeaks exposed your super-secret scum tell months ago: anyone who makes a case against Fate is scum. Therefore this Internet Stranger is scum - bandwagon gogogo garbage.
You went back and manufactured a case on Internet Stranger just because he made one on you. I don't like this bandwagon-of-the-day.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Fate »

LIKE I PAY ATTENTION TO DEADLINES.

THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER? TWO DAYS IS PLENTY LYNCH SCUM.

THAT'S NOT MY SCUMTELL, BUT OK, IGNORE OUR SHARED META COMPLETELY. STRNG DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CASE.

ALL HE HAS IS TWISTINGS OF MY PLAY TO GET ME LYNCHED. HE TOOK ADVANTAGE WHEN I WAS LAZZY AND NOW HE JUST TWISTS EVERY NEW POST I MAKE.

NOT GONNA WORK.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 am

Somehow these two think that voting on me is going to make them look any less suspicious. They tag team Wraith and now that im calling them out, they want to employ these rape tactics on me. I really think im onto something here.

Im going to stick to lynching the lazy-ass-to-suddenly-a-rabid-wolverine Fate. He aint much use to the town except for foaming at the mouth and lashing out at whoever comes near him. Kinda like a zombie.

Im pretty confident with this vote.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Fate »

Somehow IS thinks that calling me and Grey "DOUBLESCUM COMBOZ LOOK HOW THEY PUSH MY MISLYNCH" while DODGING all my main points (aka not adjusting his reads, cult RECRUIT hunting being logically unsound, etc.) and trying to paint my rage as somehow scummy by using ZOMBIESIMILES....WILL GIVE HIM A PASS.

HAH.

@WHOEVER: I CANT READ BV, NEVER HAVE, I ALWAYS LYNCH HIM JUST TO MAKE SURE. IVE ALSO NEVER SEEN HIM AS SCUM, BUT ID IMAGINE ITD BE JUST THE SAME AS HIS LACKLUSTER NEVERDROPATOWNTELL TOWN PLAY
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 am

So Fate, youre saying that you would prefer to take random stabs in the dark looking for the recruiter (and failing often) as opposed to lynching the people with obvious scumtells? REALLY? What good is lynching the recruiter if you had to plow through all the townies to get him and all you have left are his recruits?

I mean, your strategy worked so well in weeding out that evil Wraith, didnt it? Wow, your scumdar must have really been working overtime to catch that bad guy!

Im going to weed out bad guys instead of townies, starting with Fatescum. The way that suddenly Fate and ICE are on full alert all of a sudden is all the scumtell you need.
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Fate »

Wraith was playing TENTIMES worse than his usual sucktown.

I love how you're using that ancient "use mislynches against them" case. Its far out of style.

"Fate and Ice are on FULL alert" is NOT a scumtell, its just making links that aren't there and calling it a scumtell.

Apathy isn't a scumtell either, especially not from me, but KEEP ON KEEPING ON trying to justify lynching "recruits" before a recruiter
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Raivann »

Fate wrote:I love how you're using that ancient "use mislynches against them" case. Its far out of style.
lol.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 am

Post by bv310 »

Didn't realize it's been 4 days. Catch-up post from p. 16 GO!

Anyway, daykill was awful. Amrun needed pressure, not a dayvigging. Jack moving immediately to raivann with no explanation really makes me question his reasoning here. I'm very much not satisfied with his reasoning. His reaction to TM afterwards is just brutal as well. This is very much not the non-contributing Town Jack I'm used to. His jump to Chess with no case whatsoever, even after asked, is just bad.

Raivann's "LOL I HAVE A DAY ACTION THAT ISN'T ACTUALLY AN ACTION HURR DURR" is bad for a number of reasons, but not scummy. It is slightly anti-Town though, since he tried to perpetuate it being a valid action for a page or two. Combined with his tunneling on the three who voted for him before, and I'm willing to bet we have a recruited cultist or a Goon right here. (Still not totally sold on there being a cult, btw. Seems way too swingy) His vote on IS is horrid.

Finally Chess' behaviour so far reads to me as some kind of 3rd-Party mentality. I can't imagine any Townie acting this way, but no scum is that stupid. The insta-Starbuck wagon that popped up in the late pages coming from what appeared at first to be a soft-claim is terribad. His immediate backing off once three people voted is bad as well.

So yeah, tl;dr: I can go for a Jack, Raivann, or Chess lynch (Chess less so). I'm not fully convinced of IS scum, but Fate makes a compelling case and IS' reactions so far are scummy as all hell. Gonna withhold my vote for now, until somewhere where it will be useful shows up.

Anyway, sorry I kinda disappeared the last few days. Been working on a Medical History paper that is slowly consuming my life.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Raivann »

Funny you would bring up tunneling and not mention Stranger and mention me instead.
My vote on IS was horrid and Fate's case is compelling and totally awesome?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

bv, if you had to place a vote right now at this very moment, who would it be and why?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Raivann »

bv310 wrote: Gonna withhold my vote for now, until somewhere where it will be useful shows up.
/unacceptable
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

Raivann wrote:
bv310 wrote: Gonna withhold my vote for now, until somewhere where it will be useful shows up.
/unacceptable
Absolutely 100% agree.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

What is this crap from BV? Rolefish ahoy LOL I GOING TO SAY THERE'S NO REASON FOR CK'S PLAY TO BAIT HIM INTO EXPLAINING WHAT'S UP WHEN THERE'S NO REASON HE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW LOL GOOD PLAN SELF, YOU REALLY SMART.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also note absolutely no mention of Starbuck in his post >_>
Starbuck why did you bite bv?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”