Newbie 1066 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:20 am

Post by mozamis »

yes you've voted for me. But your wind bag rhteotric has pursuaded..how many other people?
LOL
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:38 am

Post by mozamis »

why do you have to talk for your scum partner anyway Vordark? Is NS really that short on confidence?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Maxous »

So now Vordark and NS are mafia partners? Feeble insights from an IC? That sounds like attempts of deflection and it's not the first time so far.

I would still rather lynch RaudhrGarm but Mozamis is looking like a viable option.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 am

Post by mozamis »

THEN VOTE FOR ME.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 am

Post by mozamis »

LOL at "deflection". Yes, I'd rather talk about/lynch NS or Vordark than waste time defnding myself, as i did for the first 9 pages or so.
If you take a look Max, anytime I try and get a BW going on someone else, Vordark pops up saying the same old bollocks.
Draw your own conclusions. And vote for me, or get off my back.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 am

Post by mozamis »

:P
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Trendall »

I'm still not really convinced by any of the arguments against mozamis.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 am

Post by bvoigt »

mozamis wrote:why do you have to talk for your scum partner anyway Vordark? Is NS really that short on confidence?
Why again do you think Vordark is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

He probably isn't tbh. I know I'm gonna be condemned for changing my mind, but thats how it is. I keep having moments of OMGUS. But when i think about it, I doubt an inexperienced mafia would really attack this hard. Feel that a noob mafia would go more for the blending in approach. In fairness, thats why I have kept my vote on NS.
But I still refuse to answer any more of his questions tho, unless they actually seem original and insightful.
Ns and Trendall anyone? I'm obssesed by lurkers i know, but could be the way to go.
And yeah i know i have probably Fos everyone by now. How awful of me :) Thoughts on NS and Trendall bvoigt?
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Hmm...I was starting to wonder about mozamis, but the previous post actually gives me a town feeling. If he was scum, I think he would have worried about OMGUS and changed his mind
before
posting about suspicions of Vordark.

I still think NS (along with Maxous) is scum, and Trendall is town. This game seems to be stalling, though.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I dunno about Maxous... I've been thinking Thian, NS. But you're right about the game stalling.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Vordark
Vordark
Goon
Vordark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Vordark »

bvoigt wrote:I still think NS (along with Maxous) is scum, and Trendall is town. This game seems to be stalling, though.
I'm hoping the "stall" is just some sort of early Day One blues and that there will be an eruption of involvement, excitement and usefulness once things get further along. Right now it seems that absolutely
nothing
will motivate half of the people here to debate. That really doesn't seem like a good thing.

RG, NS and Trendall have all been lurking hardcore, with RG clearly the front-runner for most useless. Maxous seems to have ramped up his involvement over the weekend. I can't honestly say I have any reads for the four of them at this time, except that I think RG is the most harmful of that group.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:58 am

Post by mozamis »

well, lets get a BW going on SOMEONE. Obviuosly i would say NS. But a few people seem to find RG dodgy, so we could get one going on him.I just think to get Vordarks desired "eruption of involvement" we really need to get the heat on someone. At least L-2, if not L-1.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Maxous »

^
Did'nt you say you thought RG is town?

I suppose RaudharGarm is laying low again until myself and NS forget about him. Confused townie surely, what part of that vote on Trendall looks like confusion?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by mozamis »

Maxous wrote:^
Did'nt you say you thought RG is town?

I suppose RaudharGarm is laying low again until myself and NS forget about him. Confused townie surely, what part of that vote on Trendall looks like confusion?
Yes I do think Rg is probably town, and NS is prob. scum.
So I'd rather have a BW on NS.
But if everyone else wants to go with RG, I'd go with that. (sheeping?). On the basis better to have a BW on someone than no one.
But lets crank up the BW on NS folks!
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Thian »

Trendell:

You came back just to say you weren't convinced about mozamis?

Mozamis:
What scummy vibes are you getting from NS? more so than RG at the moment?
~I told you it was a bad idea to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!~
Games Completed
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Thian »

sorry that should be Trendall.
Games Completed
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:27 am

Post by mozamis »

scummy vibe from trendall was cos he didnt post for ages, and then just said "hmm not sure moz is guilty"
from other games i've read, scum sometimes say that to look balanced.
i wouldnt want to lynch him on that tho. bit weak.
NS, NS, NS!
Thian
Thian
Goon
Thian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Thian »

Mozamis, just so I am getting this right.

Because NS is not really contributing too much ((at least to your liking and a few others)) that he would be the better lynch? would it be a better lynch because he is scum or just because he is not participating?
Games Completed
RaudhrGarm
RaudhrGarm
Goon
RaudhrGarm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 am

Post by RaudhrGarm »

72 hours fly by...
Spoiler:
Snape kills Dumbledore.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Trendall »

Raudhr, either start playing properly, or ask for a replacement.

I think Nobody Special is most likely to be mafia. If he is, I think the other mafia will be somebody who's pushing for a mozamis lynch right now.

Vote: Nobody Special
Vordark
Vordark
Goon
Vordark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Vordark »

Unvote: Mozamis
Vote: Nobody Special

Vordark wrote:RG, NS and Trendall have all been lurking hardcore, with RG clearly the front-runner for most useless. Maxous seems to have ramped up his involvement over the weekend. I can't honestly say I have any reads for the four of them at this time, except that I think RG is the most harmful of that group.
I think the lack of involvement in this game, from multiple players, is irritating in the extreme. I also think I'm unvoting obvscum here, but since we're getting fuck-all from these people it doesn't seem to matter. With the level of lurking here now it's next to impossible for us to accomplish anything.

And given I read this today...

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... _a_good_IC

I'm more than a little perplexed/frustrated by our IC's behavior. I think some of you are getting a stronger scum vibe from him than I am, but he's certainly not being very helpful.
Nobody Special wrote:(Special note to the Newbies about being in seven games at once: Do not try this at home. It takes an amazing amount of time, patience, and organizational skills.)
How's that working out for you?
Vordark
Vordark
Goon
Vordark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Vordark »

Trendall wrote:I'm still not really convinced by any of the arguments against mozamis.
Can you provide us with your reasoning?
Vordark
Vordark
Goon
Vordark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Vordark »

RaudhrGarm wrote:Perhaps he just really hates you? I know someone like that on a different forum. Every game, they'd target me, and I could never figure out why...
RaudhrGarm wrote:72 hours fly by...
I think the mystery is solved.

So are you waiting for your next wake-up call or are you going to actually participate now?
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

If I'm not mistaken, thats L-1.

NS....anything to say?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”