A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Thor665 wrote: Town don't actually need to be caught up to converse on the issues of the day. Scum, though, need to be to say anything useful. I can't imagine anyone reading to page eight and thinking that who they think the town/scum are matters at Smurfing all. The interpretation that is easily the most sensible to me is that Thor-town feels obliged to make his “catch-up's” wall-quoting affairs, but doesn't have the energy to do it. He doesn't want to flake out, so he's 'playing' in real time while promising himself he'll make that big catch-up sometime soon.

Strangely enough I actually think mine manages to make *exactly* as much sense. Go figure.
Why do scum need to be caught up to say anything useful? As soon as a scumbag receives their role PM, they know who they don't want lynched. I agree that, with you only at page eight, who you think are town and scum don't matter at smurfing all. My problem is that what is your 'playing'? By your own admission, your reads are irrelevant. The difference is, even if you get in a 5 pages read/5 page posted treadmill, you're at least slowly commenting on real things. Instead, you're just chattering and defending yourself without making your reads informed in any way. I can personally attest that, as a townie behind on reading, I felt naked and unable to post in the thread. Scum, though, have to consciously remember that they are supposed to have reads, and it seems an easy to thing to forget and just coast along ensuring your own survival. That's my problem.
Also - serious question - you're accusing Song of "lurking" until she "flaked"? Does that really make sense to you?
Yes, it does. That is why I said it. I say things that make sense to me.
dana wrote:Pretty sure you have to actually say "nominate". But I do agree that a Mikujin townflip would necessarily make me look very scummy.
Ah, thanks for the catch.

nominate: danakillsu

LL 1065 is good shit.
LynchMePls wrote: 2)Are you suggesting that Chesskid was the Stark kill?
yeah obviously Brynden Tully was the stark kill, STUPID FEYSAL

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Why do scum need to be caught up to say anything useful? As soon as a scumbag receives their role PM, they know who they don't want lynched. I agree that, with you only at page eight, who you think are town and scum don't matter at smurfing all. My problem is that what is your 'playing'? By your own admission, your reads are irrelevant. The difference is, even if you get in a 5 pages read/5 page posted treadmill, you're at least slowly commenting on real things. Instead, you're just chattering and defending yourself without making your reads informed in any way. I can personally attest that, as a townie behind on reading, I felt naked and unable to post in the thread. Scum, though, have to consciously remember that they are supposed to have reads, and it seems an easy to thing to forget and just coast along ensuring your own survival. That's my problem.
I personally think my scum meta speaks for itself in this regard. Wait till Sotty heals and ask her about it.

I also fail to see how page 5, comment, page 10 comment, page 15 comment. Is any inherently better than page 5 comment, most recent 5 pages, comment, page 10 comment. Both tracks continue to have missing gaps of knowledge that are viable. Linear reading is no more helpful for total comprehension of a book than spot reading unless your brain requires linear reading to comprehend information.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Thor665 wrote:I also fail to see how page 5, comment, page 10 comment, page 15 comment. Is any inherently better than page 5 comment, most recent 5 pages, comment, page 10 comment.
Because until you fill that missing gap, what you think about the recent 5 pages is literally worthless as soon as you write it down. I've heard it described as "not mattering at smurfing all", even.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

@ Twilight Sparkle; This game is still huge, I'm still intimidated. If you look at my day 1, I wasn't really active for the first part as I ready a lot more than I posted. Also, I don't tend to post on weekends unless it's something important. I may be able to read along, but I pretty much just have my iPhone on weekends. As far as my case on Raivann, I'll admit you could probably call it glorified gut for exhibiting nearly the same behavior I pegged Xtoxm for, which are content-less votes. Scum often tends to throw down a vote to allay suspicion when under fire themselves, on an existing wagon, without contributing to it. His later 'catch-up' post did little to appease my suspicion of him, specifically because it just didn't seem genuine. I'm not convinced Diddin's flip clears Raivann (or anyone on the Zoraster wagon pre claim). They were effectively burying someone that actually was not scum (rather, was not informed minority). I still believe Raivann jumped on any town (or who scum would have believed to be town) player, but chose the opposing, easy lynch wagon to save himself. When you're town, you will still do this, but you'll usually address it appropriately, not in the way Raivann did.

As far as other lynch candidates... well, DGB still seems off, and something about Thor doesn't sit well with me. I'm mostly taking in a huge playerbase that I've never encountered before, so I don't know what is or isn't the norm for people here. I could post one-liners for everyone asking 'is this normal behavior?' but that often gets seen as content less fluff, and meta can devolve into mislynches rather easily anyway. So I'm looking for scummyness, albeit quietly. I'm still catching up on posts made this weekend.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Because until you fill that missing gap, what you think about the recent 5 pages is literally worthless as soon as you write it down. I've heard it described as "not mattering at smurfing all", even.
Until you get to the second half your reads from the first half don't matter smurfing at all either - I change my reads 2-3 times during catchup reads. That's the point, none of it is solidified until you get a solid state on the gamestate - the order of reading is only meaningful to help you organize yourself.

My name is Thor.
Thor is my name.

Same thing, different order. Shocking, I know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote: I dunno what Benmage's case is on me, so I can't really answer it.
I haven't made the case...yet…but geeeze dont sweat so much. Your scum is showing.
Nexus wrote:I've never really played with a hydra, so I'm gonna have to re read Sparkle again to see what I can get off of her.
Foreshadowing....don't outright attack scum partners, but keep them as secondary suspects...Classic.
Nexus wrote:Raivann hasn't really done much to convince me of his townieness. "I agree with Benmage" isn't really something which is helpful.
Nah this early into the game...thats fine. Plenty of time to develop reads.
Nexus wrote:I'd rather lynch Raivann, so
vote: Raivann
:!: :!: :!: :!: :mad: This is an unacceptable lynch for TODAY. Look elsewhere. We can reconsider it tomorrow. But for today he gets a pass. I've already said this. So either lynch me, or look into the many people I've listed for today. Otherwise this waste of fucking time is anti-town.
danakillsu wrote: @ Benmage
We gave you an ability (and I don't even know why we did that). We didn't tell you that you got to rule the town.
I, for one, am not going to let you choose who I can attack and lynch.
That is why you are a village idiot. A desired policy lynch. A hindrance to any team you are on. A giant sigh when viewed on a playerlist. I've given ample people for you to choose from. And I've said just for TODAY. Doing the opposite is only going to waste time. LYNCH ME if you dont like it. You are someone being voted, yet I have you on the not to be bothered with today side.

You aren't going to get anyone I've declared unlynchable today lynched anyways because most level-headed players out there will look elsewhere and be beneficial to this town. If you want to drag your feet and do nothing...go right ahead. You asked why I didn't ask you to switch your vote before. Its because you're
fucking worthless.
play is devoid of logic and bad.

So I am giving Setael 1 day to see what he can do.. Call me nice...there's other scum out there. Nominate Setael like I suggest and vote elsewhere. Don't be a fucking obstinate prick.
Locke Lamora wrote: As far as I can tell, the majority of the recent posts have been bickering with Magua/Magna/Benmage/TS over various points made against him. For this spectacular lack of scumhunting, combined with the fact that he's obviously more concerned with appearing as though he is doing something than he is with catching up with the game
Yep yep yep.
Thor665 wrote:In this game I am learning that apparently the only town thing to do is post nothing until you have read up.

Which is silly.
Wah wah wah..mock my critics. Nope. Not the only thing to do...but stall...stall..stall...do nothing...bicker...isn't town.
Locke Lamora wrote:you've spent far more time defending yourself than you have actively looking for scum?
Bingo.
Locke Lamora wrote:I'd rather you were familiar with more of the game and posted less right now than trading shots with the likes of Magna and Benmage - as, let's face it, you could do that all day
QFT
Locke Lamora wrote:and if we do, you can say 'oh, I haven't read it yet', which is not an excuse any player should have
QFT
LynchMePls wrote:Changing my vote due to the Hands' wishes.

Unvote
Vote: Feysal

@Benmage: Why exactly are Bunnylover and Mikujin bad lynches?
This is how one pleases the realm.

In 1016 I outline why I think BL is town VI rather than scum VI. I'm giving Setael one day leway to provide anything. Thats all. Its fine to nominate that slot if you feel very strong that they are scum. One day...when it is obvious there a many other scum out there...shouldn't be the end all move.
Thor665 wrote:Re: Me posting without reading all of thread yet - eh, I can see your point. But if I actively participate I don't get caught behind the rolling end point of "I read five pages, but everyone generated five pages, net gain zero" problem that I have when I've been in a larger game to read up on with limited reading time. In the past I would have just focused on reading, but having been caught by that before and being well aware the limited time I'd have for catch up reading I decided to try an alternate method. At the moment I'm liking parts of it and disliking parts of it - but I'm amazed how many strong players treat it as inherently scummy play when I really do not see that angle. I agree it's inherently 'hard to read' play - but no way I chose to handle it the length of my reading catch up would change that aspect in any way.
AtE Bullshit.
Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - how come lack of attack back at my responses to you? I get lonely and confused when that happens.
What oh so precious statements did I fail to comment on?

I wish I had more votes for today. But I don’t. I am attacking Sparkle a lead wagon on my #1 scum suspect. Sounds good to me.

Also I was waiting for that comment…that I just called AtE Bullshit…. See Thor. I know you can, if you want to catch-up be able to. I also KNOW…as in Zach’s recent game that you find a strong scum tactic is delaying catching up in thread so you can coast longer. You did it there. You’re doing it here. You’re scum. You’re “5 pages read..5 pages made..net 0..” wahmbulance move is bullshit. The last few pages of length is bickering with you. I’ve had to read..and I find value in reading say half…posting my thoughts…and staying concurrent on the thread so eventually my catchup read through and concurrent thoughts mesh. But I’m mainly skimming the new material..or barely commenting on it…as I don’t yet have a grasp on things. Not making that my sole focal point.

You die. Tomorrow..Today… We will see.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Nexus »

So, what you're saying is if we get Raivann to a lynch, you'll govern it and we will have to change our mind?

If you clarify this I will probably listen to you. For today.
Trans rights are human rights.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow1psc wrote:I still believe Raivann jumped on any town (or who scum would have believed to be town) player, but chose the opposing, easy lynch wagon to save himself. When you're town, you will still do this, but you'll usually address it appropriately, not in the way Raivann did.
Shadow
I'm giving Raivann a pass..Even if its just for today. Please don't fight me on this. It'll only waste time with fluff.

Thor or Sparkle are good alternatives if you ask me...but I gave plenty to attack for today.

**Please change your vote.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:So, what you're saying is if we get Raivann to a lynch, you'll govern it and we will have to change our mind?

If you clarify this I will probably listen to you. For today.
I'll govern it yes. If you can't wait 1 day to lynch Raivann...and actually want me to use my govern ability on some shit like that...Than now would be the right time for you to claim scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - how come lack of attack back at my responses to you? I get lonely and confused when that happens.
What oh so precious statements did I fail to comment on?
Attack Thor.
Thor responds.
...zzz...
Locke post.
Thor responds.
Ben explodes.

The secondary sweep seems more normal for you - what happened the first time through?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I did not see your "we're not lynching Raivann" yet. Fair enough, my next FoS is Thor.

UNVOTE: Raivann
VOTE: Thor
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:The secondary sweep seems more normal for you - what happened the first time through?
I dont even know what to make of this post...What did I fail to respond to that you wanted me to...

**Use quotes.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Nexus »

Right well that's fair enough then.

I don't mind following you now you've given an explanation. I'll listen to it for today.

Out of those people you're sanctioning, at the moment I will vote Thor, based on the fact he hasn't bothered reading most of the thread but insists on polluting it with stuff.

unvote

vote: Thor
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Thor665 wrote:Town don't actually need to be caught up to converse on the issues of the day. Scum, though, need to be to say anything useful. I can't imagine anyone reading to page eight and thinking that who they think the town/scum are matters at Smurfing all. The interpretation that is easily the most sensible to me is that Thor-town feels obliged to make his “catch-up's” wall-quoting affairs, but doesn't have the energy to do it. He doesn't want to flake out, so he's 'playing' in real time while promising himself he'll make that big catch-up sometime soon.

Strangely enough I actually think mine manages to make *exactly* as much sense. Go figure.

Also - serious question - you're accusing Song of "lurking" until she "flaked"? Does that really make sense to you?
This is soooooo terrible. you basically admitted that You haven't bothered catching up. While this may be a monumental task (one you accepted when agreeing to replace in to a game this big with this much activity), it's absolutely necessary. You just admitted to one of the most scummy behaviors you can be.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.5

Raivann (1) Feysal
Twilight Sparkle (4) Magua, MagnaofIllusion, Benmage, Raivann

Bunnylover (2) Ghostlin, hasdgfas
Setael (2) Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball
danakillsu (1) Kast
Ghostlin (1) xvart
Thor665 (4) Twilight Sparkle, Locke Lamora, Shadow1psc, Nexus

Feysal (1) LynchMePls

Not voting (5) Zdenek, Bunnylover, Setael, DTMaster, Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Setael (3) Magua, Benmage, Raivann
Bunnylover (5) Danakillsu, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, xvart Nexus

Raivann (2) Bunnylover, Ghostlin
Zdenek (1) Kast
Danakillsu (1) Twilight Sparkle

Not nominating (9) Shadow1psc, DrippingGoofball, Locke Lamora, DTMaster, Thor665, Setael, Zdenek, Feysal, Hasgfas

With 21 alive it takes 11 to sent someone to the Eyrie

* DTMaster will be prodded.
* Kast is on V/la. As is Ghostlin.
* Any mistakes in the VC point them out
*The deadline is two weeks and can be found here.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ben - Thor is scumz!
Thor - am not, here's why!
Ben - lawl, totally scumz, I laugh at your posts!
Thor - U R ugly, here's post rebuttal.
Ben - ...zzz...

One does not often see you bother pulling back on/ignoring someone you list as one of only three possible lynches for a day. Especially when they're calling you out for poor logic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote: Ben - ...zzz...
After this I went to bed.
Thor665 wrote:Thor - U R ugly, here's post rebuttal.
This is whats sooo important :roll:
Thor665 wrote: :neutral: Eh...if I wasn't giving opinions on players at all I'd agree with that. However note that the heart of the semantics debate came from MoI because I started calling players town. Even you have accused me of chainsawing. If you guys are getting these reads off me clearly I'm not being shy with the opinions I do have. I'll admit I don't have opinions on everyone, nor that I have been a shining beacon of catching up, but I've hardly been attempting to be a wallflower and that's what that tell is based around - derpy doo to you too, Benmage.
The tell is you giving opinions rather than catching up.

Phewwww glad we covered that!(internetsarcasmishardtoread)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:One does not often see you bother pulling back on/ignoring someone you list as one of only three possible lynches for a day. Especially when they're calling you out for poor logic.
I dont always see a reason to waste time with idiots or idiotic logic. I want(ed) Twilight today. You can circle talk yourself into a grave tomorrow...although it seems your digging it so quickly it might end up being today.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Nexus »

Why do you want Twilight, though?

You're throwing out all these demands but not backing them up.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Everyone saying Magua catch is great:
Yeah, if I bold certain parts that someone said, I can make it into a scummy thing. If a person had said "I am" in an ass long paragraph and also used the word "scum" later in it, if I bold them do I get points for catching a slip? No. because I excluded everything before, after, and in between those words and I'm not reading the context.

@LMP: My opinion today has not differ from my opinion yesterday. You can look at my post during Day 1 and you can see that my line of thought (although it may be stupid) makes sense to the way I'm thinking.
Lynching Zoraster first before Raivann, then having Zoraster flip town would have obvious made me think that Raivann is a mislynch since people are trying to push Zoraster lynch before Raivann when it make sense for the other way.
I'm not distancing myself. This was my line of thought, and I had said that yesterday.

I'm agreeing with what LL/TS is saying about Thor.
Vote Thor

Your playing defensively. Townie's play offensively.
Your reads are going to be at best OMGUS without finishing your read through.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Why do you want Twilight, though?

You're throwing out all these demands but not backing them up.
Let me first ask you this.

Who are your top 3 TOWN people in this game?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Nexus »

Why don't you answer my question first? Something to hide?

I also said earlier I didn't do town lists. I'll indulge you this once.

Hascow
Myself
Leaning towards Locke and DGB as well.

You're up there too.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Nexus »

I will elaborate. I initially thought DGB was scummy. However, the interaction with GreyICE and subsequence actions make DGB seem more townish to me.

Locke also reads as town to me.

Let me guess, YOU OBJECT?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

That is why you are a village idiot. A desired policy lynch. A hindrance to any team you are on. A giant sigh when viewed on a playerlist. I've given ample people for you to choose from. And I've said just for TODAY. Doing the opposite is only going to waste time. LYNCH ME if you dont like it. You are someone being voted, yet I have you on the not to be bothered with today side.

You aren't going to get anyone I've declared unlynchable today lynched anyways because most level-headed players out there will look elsewhere and be beneficial to this town. If you want to drag your feet and do nothing...go right ahead. You asked why I didn't ask you to switch your vote before. Its because you're fucking worthless. play is devoid of logic and bad.

So I am giving Setael 1 day to see what he can do.. Call me nice...there's other scum out there. Nominate Setael like I suggest and vote elsewhere. Don't be a fucking obstinate prick.
Thanks for not resorting to ad hominem.
This entire quote is you telling me that I'm bad and that if I ignore you, I'm worthless. The interesting part about that is that if more people were like me, I wouldn't be worthless at all, assuming I am now. If everyone wanted to lynch someone that you didn't want them to, then sure, you could stop them the first time. But if we still wanted to lynch someone else you didn't want us to, we could do it. The fact that other players happen to agree with you on your reads has nothing to do with the matter. I'm here to help anyone who DOESN'T agree with you to lynch actual scum. And I plan to do that by proving that the person I'm voting (Mikujin's replacement) is the real scum here. I will never, in my entire time on this site, when I am town, allow anyone to separate me from my reads. What would really make me worthless would be to sheep you and the others saying Thor is scum, like Bunnylover-scum just did.
Also, don't try to make this about you. Disagreeing with you and telling you that you don't run the town does not equate to calling you scum. I'm not going to try to lynch you unless you try to save a scummy player with your ability.
But I'm glad that my stubbornness is making you angry enough to insult me, because it shows that you care. And if I wasn't able to accomplish anything, you wouldn't care.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Nexus wrote:Why don't you answer my question first? Something to hide?

I also said earlier I didn't do town lists. I'll indulge you this once.

Hascow
Myself
Leaning towards Locke and DGB as well.

You're up there too.
:P You cant list yourself...But whatever we'll put me in there instead.

I'm surprised you didn't list Magua.

The reason I asked, is because if many of your town reads feel strongly against someone, they may be worth taking a second look at.

I thought my reasoning against Sparkle were relatively obvious...if reading/following was maintained.
Btw Magua also listed reasoning for her vote, which more or less coincides with most of the anti Sparkle sentiment.

Let me rebullet off the top of my head for you.

First and foremost when you're dealing with a Hydra that consists of Sotty, hito, and Mina you aren't going to get them scumslipping much. So you really need to pay extra attention and focus in on certain nuances.

**1. As Magua and MoI and I have said they aren't nearly the full frontal town force you'd expect from this three-headed monster.
2. They being experienced...Plagiarized my sentiments on the governor...its weak..no strong stance needed on this...despite placing a town read on me they never raised me.
3. Minor bickering with MoI on fluff regarding me did appear like undermining as MoI suggested.
4. Way to much non-confrontational coastage.
**5. Ding Ding Ding. In 1016 I illustrate how scum reacted to Zor's claim. You can reference diddin's reaction and match it up nicely with Sparkles.

This is just off my head. If I feet the need to do a PBPA I will... We'll see... I have many possible schemes going on. If Thor manages to find the rope before Sparkle...thats fine for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”