DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

What exactly am I supposed to do? all they said is LYNCH DARLA

I can either cry and have a fit trying to convince them I'm town or I can sit here and do something productive soooo
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Fate »

PRODUCTIVE SHE SAYS

PRODUCTIVE SHE SAYS LITERALLY SKIPPED ALL OF D2 AND HASNT CAUGHT UP YET

PRODUCTIVE SHE SAYS FOR THE GODDAMN SCUMTEAM.

IVE SAID PLENTY WHY YOURE SCUM. OTHERS HAVE SAID PLENTY. BUT I FIGURE YOUR BEST PLAY AS SCUM IS TO KEEP COASTING SO AS TO NOT OUT BUDDIES, RITE?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Am curious if the caps are compensation for your lack of any actual proof on me? You think if you shout that people will just sheep you? You're the one who's wanting to rush into a lynch with only 4 of the players having weighed in on d3. Cos that's SO protown...
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Fate »

HAHEHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DID YOUR SCUMTEAM KILL BOBSNOX OR DLG LAST NIGHT?

I MUST KNOW
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Jahudo »

What do people think of DLG as cop? Do you see him make any town reads day 2 that look out of place, because I can't find any.

You'd think he'd crumb something for later use, so maybe he was blocked or maybe he got a guilty of one of the three suspects listed in his first post of day 2: Fishy/Llama/Darla.

But later on DLG backed off his Fishy-scum read so that probably isn't likely. He still liked the Darla wagon late day 2, but he didn't seem terribly confident.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Just re-read DLG's posts from day 2, trying to figure out who he investigated, but if he left any breadcrumbs I don't see them.

Ok. If there is a vig, he or she should probably claim now, because if we've somehow got a vig along with a cop, doc, and limited tracker, then we could be dealing with a 4 man scum team. I don't think we are, but who knows. In any case, if you're a vig and you don't claim today, we're not going to believe you at all.

If we are dealing with a SK, then there's an interesting missing kill on night 1, back when we still had a doctor. Makes me want to go back and re-read FF's posts, and try to figure out who he would have protected that night.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ah, simulpost. Yeah, I really doubt DLG got any guilties on night 1; he was not acting like a cop with a guilty at all.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Fate »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Am curious if the caps are compensation for your lack of any actual proof on me? You think if you shout that people will just sheep you? You're the one who's wanting to rush into a lynch with only 4 of the players having weighed in on d3
. Cos that's SO protown...
I mean LOOK at this, its just SCREAMING SCUM.

"I dun want to call you scum, cauz im not really looking for them, but Imma throw dirt on your play cuz youre pushin a quiklynch on me thats "SO PROTOWN""

FFS.

Please lets get this waogn on her.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Fate, are you sure Yos is town? i'm not convinced...
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:12 am

Post by Fate »

He'd have to be a scumtracker, so he's not high priority. Him not claiming anything today gives off bad vibes though, as well as his whole "I'm not a strong tracker, there's probably stronger PRS than me out there" being a weirdass post.

Dartla first
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote: Him not claiming anything today gives off bad vibes though
From yesterday:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote:If Yosarian has any town sense left, he won't out his actual results until after (if) I am made to claim
(nods) Yeah, unless a tracker actually catches a scum killing someone, claiming unnecessary details is generally a bad idea, it just tells the scum who's a power role and who isn't.
Unless I see someone targeting someone who was killed, or unless I can catch someone in a lie or otherwise share useful information, don't expect to see me to claim any results. And even then, I would likely wait until the time is right.It's odd that you would question this today, when you seemed to understand it yesterday.
, as well as his whole "I'm not a strong tracker, there's probably stronger PRS than me out there" being a weirdass post.
Part of the reason I claimed when I did was that, if I didn't, your cop fakeclaim probably would have outed the real cop. It's really just lucky that DLG didn't post before I did.

Also, I didn't quite say "I'm not a strong tracker". What I said was
Yosarian2 wrote:I've already partly claimed, so I might as well just say that I'm not even a full tracker.There probably is a real pro-town info role, most likely a cop, and if I hadn't killed Fate's fake-cop claim in the bud, the real cop probably would have been outed
And the reason I wanted to say that was that if there was a cop or another info role, which there probably was since a limited tracker is not going to be the only info role in a 14 player game, I didn't want them to claim. Yeah, a cop shouldn't counterclaim a tracker claim, but I've seen people do dumber things.

I don't really see any reason to go into much more detail, but let me pull a Fate here and quote the normal rules.
Modifiers which are explicitly Normal include:
Even/Odd Night, Non-Consecutive Night, X-Shot, Bulletproof, Compulsive, Macho, Weak, Back-Up (with or without primary role present)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 41

2. DarlaBlueEyes (2) - Fate, Jahudo
3. werewolf555
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. DavidParker
10. Fate
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, werewolf555, Fishythefish, Brokenscraps, DavidParker, Yosarian2, llarmable

9 players left. 5 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Fate »

I understood why you didn't go into DEPTH with your track on me, but no indication of how you used your role, whether you were RBd, who you may have used it on?

The last one I can understand, but like I said worth looking into but not a high priority.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Jahudo »

Yos, David can you give your up to date Darla read?

Fishy, Llama how are your views different now that Bub flipped town?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Llamarble »

Bub flipping town and 2 kills have kind of blown up my previous impression of what was going on.
I find DBEscum much more believable now. I was concerned about a lack of potential Darlabuddies, but Broken or Yos could be that and another could be bussing.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:21 am

Post by DavidParker »

Fate wrote:He'd have to be a scumtracker, so he's not high priority. Him not claiming anything today gives off bad vibes though, as well as his whole "I'm not a strong tracker, there's probably stronger PRS than me out there" being a weirdass post.

Dartla first
No he wouldn't. He could easily be a scum-roleblocker/cop who targetted you and knew you were lying when you had role-related information to reveal. I can see that as quite possible from scum-Yos targetting Nikanor on night 1. Not saying Yos is the best lynch for today, I just have no idea why you have him written off as confirmed town.

@Jahudo: Well I'm undecided at this point. Darla earlier defended llama in day 1 using meta alone, so I really don't see a scum partnership here, and it did seem like town defending town, or town defending scum to me, so I definitely had a slight town read on Darla earlier. However, her reluctance to actually bandwagon earlier didn't please me greatly. I haven't caught up much/properly looked at her end of day1/start of day 2 play, but I don't have a strong scum read at this point.

Not willing to lynch list:
Jahudo
Fishy
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 am

Post by DavidParker »

At this point I'm led to believe either Yos or Fate is scum (not both)
Werewolf is scum
Someone else is scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:I understood why you didn't go into DEPTH with your track on me, but no indication of how you used your role, whether you were RBd, who you may have used it on?
To be honest, this whole line of questioning feels like you want to be reassured that you or your scumbuddy didn't get caught killing last night before you overcommit yourself today.
DavidParker wrote: At this point I'm led to believe either Yos or Fate is scum (not both)
This seems like a bizzare post. Care to explain?
Jahudo wrote:Yos, David can you give your up to date Darla read?
Well, she hasn't really given any sign of being pro-town this game. That may be because of unavoidable circumstances, but she's still a perfectly reasonable default lynch. Bub and DLG both being confirmed town kind of limits the plausible scum groups at this point, and Darla could be scum with almost anyone. She wouldn't be my first choice for a lynch, but she's probably a decent chance of flipping scum here.

I am curious why you went right for a Darla vote instead of voting for Brokenscrapes. Lurker lynches, especially on a chronic lurker, are always good, but you seemed pretty confident on your brokenscrapes case yesterday; what changed your mind?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Jahudo »

Because Darla apparently isn't V/LA right now, she looks active enough to answer questions so my vote is on my preferred choice.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

Yosarian, thats bullshit.

DARLA is the one that asked you about your night actions FIRST, before she made ANY ATTEMPT at content.

I'[ve made my reads fucking clear. I've comitted JUST DAMN FINE.

How you see one side but not the other is more evidence of YOSARIAN IS PLAYING SHITTY IF TOWN, OR STUBBORN SCUM
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:44 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Fate wrote:Yosarian, thats bullshit.

DARLA is the one that asked you about your night actions FIRST, before she made ANY ATTEMPT at content.
Yeah, and I didn't answer her either. She's also fairly likely to be scum; not scum with you, probably, but either one of you could easily be the SK.

She didn't seem nearly as desperate to find out as you have, though. It's fairly normal for a townie to randomally ask a claimed information role for results at the start of the day; it's not wise in this case, but all in all, that's fairly null. You, however, should know better.
I'[ve made my reads fucking clear. I've comitted JUST DAMN FINE.
Since the start of the day, you attacked Darla, like you've been doing since you've replaced in. If you're scum, that doesn't give the town any more information. And you also made an attempt to get people to doubt me, probably a pre-emptive attempt to undermine my authority here. Otherwise, you haven't said given any reads yet today. All of that smells like "scum who doesn't want to give any more information until he knows if he got caught or not" to me.

Why are you so impatient to get me to claim my night action prematurely?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Bah, wrong account.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Fate »

An SK that misses kills?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Fate »

My reads are quite clear, and have been.

You HAVE no authority. You're far from confirmed town, just role-confirmed. The fact that scum shot into the dark with no doctor around AND you being role-confirmed and a "good player" rings all sorts of bells.

I'm not sure how I seemed "desperate" anyway, you're just seeing the same post and spinning them two ways how you need them, which has more and more scum intent then a lot of other players.

I think you're getting lazy because you think no one will suspect a scumtracker.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Jahudo wrote:Yos, David can you give your up to date Darla read?

Fishy, Llama how are your views different now that Bub flipped town?
I'm floundering a little, and need to reread. I've got a few firm townreads, and no great scumreads - it's in the back of mind that DBE is scum, but I've almost forgotten why. I'm very tempted just to sheep Fate.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”