SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Tragedy »

Dum-dee-doodle-lee-doo..
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Bowser »

The Preparation for the Long Burn Invasion Log of Day 6

mallowgeno [2] Kise, DavidParker
Kise [1] mallowgeno
Nexus
Lowell
>DavidParker [3] Nexus, Tragedy, SwiftStrike

Swiftstrike
Tragedy
No Burn

4 to burn, 4 to no burn

Deadline is the
12th of March at MIDNIGHT EST

DavidParker is at L-1!!!

mallowgeno is at L-2!!
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

unvote, vote DP
. DIESCUMDIE!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Nexus »

Kise dies by my hand tonight.

Swift shoot whoever the hell you like. Whoever is still alive will be lynched toot sweet.
Trans rights are human rights.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Bowser »

Consider this thread locked.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Bowser »

The
Final
Invasion Log of Day 6

mallowgeno [2] Kise, DavidParker
Kise
Nexus
Lowell
>DavidParker [4] Nexus, Tragedy, SwiftStrike, mallowgeno

Swiftstrike
Tragedy
No Burn

4 to burn, 4 to no burn

DavidParker, TOADOFSKY, TOWNIE, burnt to a crisp DAY 6

Night actions. Once I receive them all I will open the thread.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Bowser »

Night has not ended yet, but I am glad that the thread does not have to be reopened for me to merely post and edit stuff. :D
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Bowser »

Kise managed to squirm from my reach of flames. EXOR, SMITHY'S BIG-ASS SWORD rusts away

mallowgeno was the stern one. PA MOLE, TOWNIE is dead

Swiftstrike has always been a pain in my side. MARIO, MASON RECRUITER WITH 1-SHOT VIGGING ABILITY got stabbed.

Well, you finally did it. YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST SOLDIERS EVER TO FOLLOW A KING OF KOOPAS. ENJOY YOUR REWARD!

CONGRATULATIONS TO LOWELL, SWIFTSTRIKE, MALLOWGENO, TRAGEDY, NEXUS, MUH316, GANDALF5166, DIDDIN, SAPOROVIRUS, HEAD_HONCHO, DANAKILLSU, CURIOUSKARMADOG, GHOSTWRITER, BUNNYLOVER, CRYMEARIVER, ZDENEK, JIMFINN, SHARKFINN, MIDNIGHT'S SORROW, AND DAVIDPARKER. YOU, THE TOWN, ALONG WITH ZODIARK13, HAVE
WON
SUPER MARIO BROTHERS MAFIA 1: INVASION OF BOWSER'S CASTLE!!!!!!!!!

Roles in a few.
Last edited by Bowser on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Kise »

Bowser wrote:
Players - Turned to charcoal

muh316 - PA MOLE, TOWNIE burned DAY 1

mongoose - BLADE, BUSDRIVER blown up NIGHT 1

gandalf5166 - BELOME, THE JAILKEEPER blown up NIGHT 1

PranaDevil - SHY AWAY, THE SURVIVOR blown up NIGHT 1

AurorusVox - SMITHY, GODFATHER blown up NIGHT 1

diddin - GENO, AMNESIAC TRACKER exploded NIGHT 1

Zodiark13 - PUNCHINELLO, KAMIKAZE fulfilled his win condition and left DAWN OF DAY 2

Lrdwhyt - AXEM RANGERS, ONE-SHOT JOAT poofed (modkilled) DAY 2

horrordude0215 - YARIDOVICH, HIDER went missing (modkilled) DAY 2

saporovirus was cut due to reasons unpreventable (modkilled - given a win as compensation) CULEX, TOWNIE DAY 2

Head_Honcho - CHEF TORTE, MASON timed out (modkilled) DAY 2

danakillsu - GRATE GUY, TOWNIE burned DAY 2

NO ONE DIED NIGHT 2!!!

Iecerint - BOWYER, MODIFIED ROLEBLOCKER burnt to a lovely golden crisp DAY 3

curiouskarmadog - MALLOW, COMPULSIVE PSYCOPATH TOWNIE made dead NIGHT 3

GhostWriter - FROGFUCIUS, AMNESIAC TRACKER burnt to a crisp DAY 4

Bunnylover - JINX, MODIFIED 1-SHOT TOWNIE blew up NIGHT 4

CryMeARiver - PRINCESS TOADSTOOL, DOCTOR was torched NIGHT 4

Zdenek - TOAD, TOWNIE beaten to death NIGHT 4

jimfinn - YOSHI, TOWNIE got disengaged (timed out) DAY 5

SharkFinn - CROCO, MODIFIED BULLETPROOF TOWNIE was burnt DAY 5

Midnight's Sorrow - BOOSTER, TOWNIE was killed NIGHT 5

DavidParker - TOADOFSKY, TOWNIE burnt to a crisp DAY 6

Swiftstrike - MARIO, MASON RECRUITER WITH 1-SHOT VIG died NIGHT 6

Lowell - SGT FLUTTERS AND SKY TROOPERS, TOWNIE died Night 6

Kise - EXOR - SMITHY'S BIG-ASS SWORD died Night 6
I'M PROUD OF THIS GAP. LOOK AT ALL THE TOWN BLOOD SPILLED. CONGRATS, MAGGOTS. YOU SCREWED ME, SWIFT. HAD TO KILL YA.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Bowser »

So, you're a gardener. What a pointless waste of time. Still, you have a pretty good alibi for where you were when my keys were stolen, so I'll allow you to live when this is over. If no one else has killed you, that is.

You (Shy Away) will win if no one saw fit to destroy you during the game. Now get out of my sight, you disgust me.

Remember: posting Role PMs before I have announced the game is over will results in a burning death!

---------

Ok, so something was stolen around here, and for once you didn't do it. I'll tell you what, if you help punish the people who actually did take my keys, I won't kill you for stealing my candlesticks last week.

I'll grant you one thing though: you are really fast (not as fast as my Koopa Shock Troops) but still pretty impressive. You probably have a decent chance of surviving if someone tried to kill you. It's a shame really. I'd love to see you burnt to ashes.

You (Croco) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

Remember: posting Role PMs before I have announced the game is over will results in a burning death!

Hey, where's my wallet?!

---------

Draft 1 Belome role PM

You are a disgusting tub of lard. Has anyone ever told you that? And not only are you fat, but you live in the sewer. And you're ugly. If not for the fact that you've caused that Italian plumber some trouble in the past, I'd be eating you for a crispy midnight snack.

You're such a glutton that you can actually swallow people whole for a night. You can't digest them though, so you end up just spitting them back out again afterwards. You sicken me.

You (Belome) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Sane)

---------

You are a gross old frog with delusions of grandeur. It's pathetic the way you pretend you can fly by having a guy carry you around on a string. Oh well, at least you didn't steal my keys. I'd burn you dead right now, but you'll die soon so it's not worth my effort.

You hired a private detective and can't remember who. Hell, you'd probably forget the results if he didn't hand them to you every night. Isn't that something to be proud of.

You (Frogfucius) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Geno sends in the tracker targets)

---------

You are a stupid Frenchman who spends all of his time making cakes. That is, fortunately, your alibi. You and your assistant were making a sentient cake when my keys were stolen. However, since you are under my dominion, I am forcing you to help me.

You may not know much, but you do know who your assistant is (insert player name here). That's pretty worthless information to anyone except yourself though. Well done.

You (Chef Torte) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Neighbors to the assistant)

---------

You are a stupid Frenchman who spends all of his time helping someone make cakes. Seriously, that's pathetic. That makes you the cake henchman. Even my henchmen are pathetic wastes of life, so just think about how worthless that makes you. That is, fortunately, your alibi. You and your boss were making a sentient cake when my keys were stolen. However, since you are under my dominion, I am forcing you to help me.

You may not know much, but you do know who Chef Torte (insert player name here). That's pretty worthless information to anyone except yourself though. Well done.

You (Chef Torte's Assistant) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Neighbors with the Chef)

---------

You are a disgusting old man with terrible fashion sense. Seriously, what are you wearing on your head? It makes no sense and seeing it makes me hate you even more than I already hate most people. I will roast you like a chicken if you irritate me further. The only thing keeping you alive is that I know you were trying to marry Princess Toadstool when my keys were stolen. I do, however, have a fondness for your tower. NO NOT THAT KIND OF TOWER. YOU SICKEN ME.

You have no discernible talents except for good taste in architecture.

You (Booster) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

You're a stupid dinosaur. How are you alive? Didn't your kind die out? Before you say it I'm a hyper-evolved turtle. I am better than you are. In fact, I may destroy you later.

If that asshole plumber finds you, he'll probably make you in charge of that island you live on or something. If it happens you'll probably find out more.

You (Yoshi) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Mario gets an item.)

---------

YOU! You little mushroom hat shrimp. You thwarted my plans a lot of times! But, when my keys were stolen, you were selling stars for 20 coins, so that's keeping me from TORCHING your ass to a CRISP!. Get a better hat, your porous freak!

You (Toad) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

You are an odd looking fellow. You don't look like you were born in this world. Doesn't matter! I kicked your ass in Monstro Town, I could do it again! You didn't take my keys though, so you're on my side.

I swear, if that asshole Plumber finds you, something out of this dimension may happen to you.

You (Culex) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Culex would exit the game and win)

---------

You have a terrible gambling problem. Has anyone ever told you how pathetic that makes you? Maybe you should spend some of your ill-gotten gains on fixing your problem instead of spending it all at the slots.

Maybe if that asshole Plumber visits you, you can put your addiction to a decent use.

You (Grate Guy) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

You are one INSANE freak, are you? Everyone hates you, and since you've been smashed by that fat plumber a dozen times, you've grown suicidal.

Your only ability is a kamikaze-like maneuver. You'll physically assault one person, in any night you choose, hoping that you can level the size of the game a bit. Your ability goes through any type of protection, killing the player who protected them, as well as any other player that visits them, if such a role exists. Note that this kills you as well.

You (Punchinello) win if you blow up three players (not including yourself). Your target counts as one player.

(MODNOTE: He LOSES if he dies while blowing up 2 or less players, or it gets to the point where he can't win anyways)

---------

Original PM:

A'yargh, matey, you're a filthy pirate. While I can appreciate your commitment to ruthless plundering, I have to say that your organization is pretty weak and pathetic. I mean, you're all fish! That's weak. My Koopa Troop could level you one-on-one. No question about it. Besides, we saw what happened when I fought you. Whatever, I'll let your fishy butt stay alive for now. You were too busy clowning around underwater to steal my keys.

I hear you have something that Italian plumber is looking for. If his ugly mustachioed face visits your ship, it'll probably change your life.

You (Johnny Jones) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

When Mario visits him:
You're a really spineless fish. Just because that damn plumber comes along, you decide that you should try to do your part to help him by killing someone every night if you feel like it? While I appreciate the carnage, I hate that you're only doing it because that ugly mustache told you to. What a waste of henchmen...

When Mario dies:
Mwahaha. Now that you don't have that asshole plumber around to look over your shoulder, you've gone kill-crazy! You've succumbed to your pathetic bloodlust and must kill every night. Frankly, I couldn't be more pleased.

(MODNOTE: Sane vig, if found, Compulsive vig if killed)

---------

You are a perfect example of what my troops, the paratroopas, should be like. There is no way you'd be stealing my keys, because you were training your men to be experts.

You (Sergeant Flutter & Sky Troopas) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

You're an easily crushable tiny bird...thing. How sad and pathetic for you. I know you claim to be a martial arts master, but the truth is that everyone just pretends you are so you feel better about yourself. Fortunately for you, I know you were trimming your bonsai tree when my keys were taken, so I know you didn't do it. But because you are a pathetic excuse for a mushroom kingdom resident, I'm going to make you help me punish the people who did.

I have good news, though: people are stupid! At some point in the game, you can choose another player to make your apprentice. Not sure what would happen if you did that. Guess we'll have to see.

You (Jinx) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: One-shot vanillaizer)

---------

You musical FREAK! You are supposed to be a legendary composer! What's with you and Composer's Block? It's time you got it back!

You (Toadofsky) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

Is that banjos I hear? You inbred hillbilly moles both frighten and perplex me. Frankly, I'm only having you around this so I can learn more about the particularly brand of freak. Try not to disgust me too bad and I won't be forced to burn you into charcoal.

You (Pa Mole) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

Is that banjos I hear? You inbred hillbilly moles both frighten and perplex me. Frankly, I'm only having you around this so I can learn more about the particularly brand of freak. Try not to disgust me too bad and I won't be forced to burn you into charcoal.

I hear you like to "mind the store". That's pathetic. In fact, I may destroy it later. In the mean time, be prepared for people to come and sample your pathetic wares

You (Ma Mole) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Doesn't really do anything)

--------------------

I don't know who you are, but I like your style! You just busted in here and took over my castle. Granted it was during a fight with Mario, and I let you win, but still you've got guts trying to take me on. Unfortunately for you, I'm going to just kick you out once enough of you fools have killed each other. But for right now, enjoy the castle.

Every night, you and your worthless scum faction can make a kill and use one of your powers. As if it'll make a difference! Just try not to embarrass yourselves too badly.

Also, because you are in the bowels of your factory all the time, it would be impossible for other players to find you. Even if were looking for you specifically! It's not because you're good at hiding, it's just because they suck at looking. Don't get too proud of yourself. If you're stupid enough to leave your factory to do something, even Harriet the Spy would be able to notice.

You (Smithy) win if all of those worthless do-gooders are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: A QT will be provided once the day starts. Their partners will be shown in there)

---------

You have got to be the most retarded collection of cosplay losers I've ever seen. The Power Rangers wasn't even a good show, and you're making it your entire persona? Give it up, it's dumb. Besides, you're just riding on your boss's coattails. If you were on your own, you'd last about two seconds on the villain market. In fact, once this is over I will destroy you if the idiots around you haven't done so.

Every night, you and your worthless scum faction can make a kill and use one of your powers. As if it'll make a difference! Just try not to embarrass yourselves too badly.

Wow, you guys are the most pathetic collection of failures I've ever seen. Not only are your abilities worthless, but you can't even use them more than once! You can heal, kill and distract someone with a shiny object. But only once. Isn't that something to be proud of.

You (The Axem Rangers) win if all of those worthless do-gooders are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Jack of all Trades)

---------

You are going to owe me big-time for that giant hole you made in my roof. If you don't pay me, I'll take it out of your hide! Also, a giant sword? Think your boss might be compensating for something?

Because you're a giant sword stuck in a building, you can't really do anything other than offer moral support to your faction while they go out and do evil things. Congratulations: you're a superfluous henchman!

You (Exor) win if all of those worthless do-gooders are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: He can't send in the kill unless he is the last one left)

---------

A giant bow? Seriously? You belong in a mental hospital, not waltzing around in the forest. I'll let you live for now because you're hitting helpless civilians with the arrows. On second thought, I like you.

So, being a giant bow is cool and all, but now that you're fighting for your life and all of the civilians are hiding inside, it's kind of worthless. I'll tell you a secret, though. There are some player in the game who, if you hit them with an arrow, you will take away their role ability until you shoot another arrow. Neat, huh? I'm not trying to help you, just hurt the chances of that Italian plumber.

You (Bowyer) win if all of those worthless do-gooders are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

A bunch of old people who can transform into a robot. Seriously? Has no one told you how stupid that is? I'm sure you're the biggest terror in the nursing home.

You have one thing going for you, despite the fact that your robot thing is beyond stupid. You can split into two people at night. This gives anyone trying to kill you a 50% chance of failure. Don't get cocky though. They really suck at killing anyone.

You (Yaridovich) win if all of those worthless do-gooders are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

A giant flying axe. Wow. Do I even need to say anything? You know, there's a point at which increasing the size of weapons renders them useless. You're a prime example.

Because you're the bus driver for your faction, you can take them somewhere to prevent them from being targeted. Or, if you're feeling particularly sneaky (protip: giant axes are physically incapable of being sneaky) you can try to swap two players so that night actions meant for person a will hit person b and vice versa. I wouldn't try that if I were you, you're not nearly smart enough to pull something like that off.

You (Blade) win if all of those worthless do-gooders are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

-----------------------

Congratulations, you have gotten the role of The Biggest Asshole in the Known Universe. Your entire purpose in life is to stalk me, break into my house and try to ruin my relationships with the Princess! Also you have the ugliest mustache I have ever seen. However, I'm decently certain that you aren't the person who stole the keys to my castle, so I guess you're on my side. I'll tell you what, I won't roast you to a spicy Italian crisp for the time being if you help me find my keys. Sound good? Doesn't matter if it does. Go do it.

You do, however have several abilities.
1. Every night, you may talk to one of the other characters in the game. If they are a friend, something good might happen, not that I care. If they are a foe, maybe you can browbeat them into bribing you for their freedom. You're a horrible person, did you know that?
2. You have a one-shot night kill that you may use in addition to your first ability. You'll probably screw it up.

Are you too stupid to know what's in your pockets? Ugh, fine, I'll tell you what's in your pockets too. What's this? You appear to have two stars! If you so happen to find all the other stars, I bet something awesome might happen to you! Not that I'd be happy for you, but it might get you to get out of my face for a few days at least.

You (Mario) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction! So get out there and find my damn keys! But seriously, your mustache is horrible. You really need to consider shaving it off. It makes you look tutti fruity. The Koopa Troop has a strict Don't Ask Don't Tell policy. We don't want to have to ask. This is your only warning.

(MODNOTE: Three other players are capable of joining him (Geno, Mallow, Princess Toadstool) The stars cause those 4 to exit the game and win. That win condition is optional to fulfill. They do not know this, however.)

---------

Oh look, it's a disgusting little puffball. What the hell are you supposed to be? I have no idea, but I do know you're not a frog. I've never seen anything that looks like you other than a pastry. Does that make you a pastry? I might eat you later just to make sure. What I do know for sure is that you're definitely an orphan and a freak. What are you going to do? Cry? Mwahahaha, what a little crybaby.

You're apparently as stupid as you are ugly, because you have a targeted ability, but you don't know what it does. Oh, and you're also dumb and compulsive, so you'll have to use it every night. Guess you should be careful who you target it with! I doubt it'll do much damage though, there's no way someone as ugly and weak as you could do any serious damage to someone.

You (Mallow) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

---------

Who let THIS asshole into the mushroom kingdom? I have never seen you before, so I'll be keeping an extra close watch on you. One wrong move and I'll burn you to charcoal! All I know about you is that you're here from Star Road to investigate something. Something about stars. Who cares about stars anyway? Just you and that Italian plumber with the terrible mustache. I can already tell I'm going to hate you.

You're a pretty piss-poor at your job, because you follow people to see what they do, but you can't actually figure out what they did. You just send your results to your employer. Not such an awesome detective, are you, champ?

You (Geno) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Frogfucious receives these results)

---------

Well I certainly hope you don't get dirt on your pretty pink dress. Afraid of actually having to do a day's work for once in your life? Too bad, because you have to, or I'll burn you to a pile of ash!

Goomba knows why anyone would trust you with a first aid kit, but you have the ability to keep people from getting killed if you act quickly enough. You probably won't act quickly enough because you're slow. Always eating bonbons instead of answering my phone calls. Did you get my last text by the way? Oh...um...anyway, you suck at healing!

You (Princess Toadstool) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!

(MODNOTE: Sane)

What happens when Mario visits a player...

5. Smithy - gets a star
6. The Axem Rangers - gets a star
7. Exor - item
8. Bowyer - gets a star
9. Yaridovich - gets a star
10. Blade - item
11. Croco - Un-NKable (because he's so fast) - item
12. Belome - item
13. Yoshi - gives Mario an item
14. Grate Guy - gets an item, and Grate Guy gets a casino owner PR, which is a probability-based night action. See below.
15. Booster - item
16. Johnny Jones - Johnny becomes a vig
17. Culex - Culex gets to leave the game with a win
18. Chef Torte - item
19. his assistant - item
20. Toadofsky -
21. Frogfucius - Frogfucius will reveal to the party about the other night actions that are happening that night. He will only know the targets.
22. Toad -
23. Jinx - makes Jinx into a vanilla-izer, also item
24. Sky Troopas and Sgt Flutter -
25. Pa Mole -
26. Ma Mole - the party gets to choose an item
27. Punchinello - gets a star
28. Shy Away - The party can choose between getting an extra shot on the NK, or a bulletproof vest (only works once)

Gambler ability: Forces a player to play the slots.

1/3 chance of death
1/3 chance of nothing
1/3 chance of getting a predetermined PR (1-shot Watcher)

Probabilities of items

Syrup 50%
Rock Candy 25%
Red Essence 15%
pick me up 10%

pick me up prevents a kill on a party member if they were to die that night
maple syrup recharges a one-shot ability
rock candy gives an extra NK (goes through all protections)
red essence provides a party member with NK protection for one night

1. Mario - Party Leader + Mason Recruiter
2. Mallow - Psychopath (Details below)
3. Geno - Amnesiac Tracker (Targets players)
4. Princess - doc

5. Smithy
6. The Axem Rangers (would be one player and a JoaT)
7. Exor
8. Bowyer - makes one of the party member's abilities unusable if he successfully targets them
9. Yaridovich - 50% of NK attemps fail on him
10. Blade - bus driver?

11. Croco - 50% Bullet Proof (because he's so fast)
12. Belome - RB
13. Yoshi
14. Grate Guy
15. Booster
16. Johnny Jones - Original Vanilla, but details are below...
17. Culex
18. Chef Torte - Masons with the assistant
19. Chef Torte's assistant - Masons with the Chef
20. Toadofsky
21. Frogfucius - Amnesiac Tracker (Receives results)
22. Toad
23. Jinx
24. Sky Troopas and Sgt Flutter
25. Pa Mole
26. Ma Mole
27. Punchinello - kamikaze
28. Shy Away - survivor

Psychopath ability gives target psychopath quotes from the game. If target has no quotes, will roleblock the player instead. The player who is Mallow says he has a night action, but does not know what it does. Mandatory to do one every night.

If Mario Dies, Johnny is a compulsive vig.

If Johnny meets Mario before he dies, he's a regular Vig,
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Nexus »

Finally.

Night actions pl0x?
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Bowser »

Night 1 actions

Zodiark -> gandalf5166
diddin -> Vox
chkflip -> Gollum
Vox -> Zdenek
gandalf -> Prana
mongoose -> Vox to gandalf
Swift -> Lowell
ckd -> Midnight's Sorrow

Night 2
ckd -> Iecerint
Bunnylover -> Midnight's Sorrow
Swift -> jimfinn (Rock Candy)
Mafia -> No action
chkflip -> No action

Night 3
Mafia -> curiouskarmadog
Swift -> jimfinn (Rock Candy again...)
Swift -> Sharkfinn (Was supposed to be dead...dammit)
curiouskarmadog -> Baby Spice
CMAR -> Swift

Night 4
Mafia -> CMAR
CMAR -> Swift
Swift -> Bunnylover
Swift -> Zdenek
Swift -> Nexus (Nexus is vig)

Night 5
Nexus -> Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia -> No Kill
Swift -> jimfinn

Night 6
Nexus -> Kise
Swiftstrike (vigs) mallowgeno (oops!)
Kise -> Swiftstrike

mallow was PA MOLE
Nexus was Johnny Jones
Tragedy was Chef Torte's Assistant
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Iecerint »

N1 and N2 mafia submitted our actions in-QT rather than via PM. Unbeknownst to us until D3, that meant they were being ignored.

So I wasn't totally making up the bit from my fakeclaim...

And then he modkilled two of us~! And we all died via chain reactions, anyway!

It's whatever. /cheer for town. :P
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Bowser »

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/QS3mda9ibGwSW - Mason QT
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/G2Z54LyGgAWz - Scum QT

The Party QT was never used.
There was no Dead QT. There will be next game.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Bowser »

MODNOTES:

First off, I was entirely displeased at the activity levels this game. No one was biting at all for replacements, and I wasn't about to stall this game.

I also apologize for flaking without prior notice. Shit was going on, but I did read the thread. Just never had enough time for a vote count.

Kise, who was the last scum, and has managed to sneak away from the gallows THREE TIMES is going to help me make the next one. Tripod has been relieved because I basically had to do all this shit by myself.

Now, regarding the saporovirus issue. I had her replace Antihero RIGHT BEFORE Iecerint told me she was supposed to replace scum, hence why she knew them all. I apologize to saporovirus and the rest of the scumteam regarding this.

NEXT GAME WILL FEATURE LOTS OF YOSHI! ETA OF NEXT GAME SHOULD BE SOMETIME IN THE SUMMER. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PRE-INS UNTIL I ANNOUNCE THE NEXT ONE.

UNTIL THEN, FAREWELL!
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I specified that she had to replace scum in QT. I guess I could've been clearer with "our team," though.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Nexus »

Well, the modkills did sort of ruin the game. I'll be honest, it almost put me off large games forever.

The problem was, we didn't really have anyone who could grab the town by the scruff of the neck and lead them. We were all running around like headless chickens for much of it.

Also, why was this technically a bastard mod?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Lowell »

It's remarkable how much better my team does when I pay absolutely no attention.

What does that say about me? Something good, right?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Nexus »

It was a shame there were so many other people who I felt deserved lynching before you :P
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

At the end of D1, I quickly sent the mod a request to bomb Chkflip. However, the next morning, I woke up and the first thing I thought was, 'Change the bombing to Gandalf'. I seem to be smarter than usual when I'm half asleep, so, not doubting my half asleep self for a moment, I immediately PM'ed the change. I'm so glad I did. No offence to Gandalf.

Also, GG town. Took you long enough.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Didn't win boooo!
Scum lost YAY!!!!

A very strange start to playing on here (was to be expected I suppose bastard mod) and got taken out of my usual game when Lowell pointed the figure at me as scum day one for all the usual things I do and trying to get a fix of what players actually where like in game. Anyway contratulations on town for a great win!!!
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

:D
You're welcome to everyone for injecting activity into this game ;)
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Tragedy »

First win as the victorious town :D
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hahaha. I totally forgot about this game. I had the most meaningless non-vanilla role ever seen. GG, town.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 am

Post by DavidParker »

I was the same dana. Except I somehow survived for ages by just mindlessly bandwagoning and being as openly scummy as I could.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”