mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:46 am

Post by mallowgeno »

As twilight falls, Amrun goes down to the gallows. There he stands atop of the podium and cries out:

"Shattered Viewpoint is a witch! A witch! He must pay for the death of my children!"

SV is hauled up to the podium and is bound and Amrun places a noose around his neck. Amrun shoves SV off the podium and SV dangles in the air as the life is strangled out of him.

Shattered Viewpoint was a
Vanilla Townie
, nothing special about him.

It is now Night 1. You have 48 hours to PM me with any night actions, plus everyone must PM me their vote for the night killer.

Also tomorrow's deadline will be shortened to just 3 weeks, not 3 and 1/2.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Everyone was asleep in their small puritan little beds, well, almost everyone...A killer was out and went over to the shared cabin of Vezok and what used to be SV. The killer pulls out a piece of rope and strangles Vezok to death.

Vezokpiraka, the
Cop
, was killed Night 1. Vezok could investigate one player each night and received results as either "Innocent" or "Guilty". Vezok was a sane cop.

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to elect an executioner.

March 26th is the deadline for Day 2!
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Setael »

We need to elect someone who will kill amrun. No way she's town.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I say everyone should out who they voted for
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Umbrage »

Setael wrote:We need to elect someone who will kill amrun. No way she's town.
That's my cue.

Amrun
Exe
Final Fires

I'm sure of it now.

Also, everyone should say who got our night vote. I voted Amrun because I figured she'd get the most town votes.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Also, I think it is obvious that who did the killing needs to stay quite till all the votes are outed.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Setael »

There’s absolutely no way amrun is town. Scum took a gamble with her life. In order to get control of the night kill, they had her pull this scum gambit - fake confusion at the town’s plan and declare she was going to kill a semi-claimed PR. Every townie then had no idea whether to go ahead and vote amrun to still outnumber scum (and have an UNCLAIMED power role night killed) or maybe go with FF or someone else since I was the only one who had said FF was a good backup and that was only if Amrun didn’t kill SV - we hadn’t considered she’d go rogue with the night kill.

Amrun is today’s lynch. Scum traded her for a chance to kill vezok. There had been enough feeling he was scummy (me included) that they hoped Amrun could get away with it. Nope. There’s no way Amrun was confused with the no lynch plan and there’s no way her decision to NK vezok was not orchestrated by the scum in order to throw the town’s plan into chaos.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Setael »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:Also, I think it is obvious that who did the killing needs to stay quite till all the votes are outed.
It was either amrun or scum, obviously. Amrun if enough townies still voted for her (I voted for FF. There was no way I was voting for amrun after she said she was going to kill vezok unclaimed). All the scum surely also voted amrun (obviously they'd have done this whether she's scum or not since they knew vezok was town) so that plus some of the townies voting for her means she definitely got the vote.

It needs to be a given that amrun is executed today so we can spend the day deciding who to kill tonight.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

No Bah Posts!
Last edited by mallowgeno on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, Amrun looks pretty bad right now. Need to reread a little bit, BUT THE DAMN GAME IS 100043U859 PAGES LONG.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Exe »

Listen. Listen now.

Discuss who you want to be the night Killer. Decide it now. Amrun dies today, that much is certain, but we need a real night choice.

Fucking hell, I fucking called that Amrun was scum from her FIRST POST and everyone talked me out of it. Last time I listen to ANYONE this game.

It's back to fucking balling destruction mode. Exe the Master of Destruction has been unleashed, no more nice play.

Personally, I would like to be elected night killer, but that's because I'm tired of trusting people.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 am

Post by charter »

If you'll kill Umbrage, I'll vote you as night killer.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay, what the fuck.

I was the night killer and I said I'd kill vezok... I killed vezok.

My suspicion of vezok is WELL documented.

I was very clear and open about what I was going to do. If that isn't what you wanted me to do, then you shouldn't have voted for me!

I voted for Final Fires, personally.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Exe »

Exactly. That's the point. Don't try to twist this around.

The town was VERY CLEAR that you should no-kill, and instead you decided to fuck the entire plan up and say "oh btw, vote me and I kill Vezok, or don't vote me and fuck the town. Either way, I give you no option!"
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I still want the list of everyones votes.

I voted Final Fires
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Amrun »

The TOWN was NOT clear on what I should do. I knew that you, personally, wanted a no-kill, Exe. No one else I was clear on.

There were a ton of other people you should have and could have voted for if you didn't want vezok to die.

I was surprised to be elected a night killer after that, honestly. If I'm really killed for this, I'll feel pretty betrayed. I tricked no one. I was very open. I didn't twist people's arms to vote for me. I was wrong on my read of vezok, obviously, but that doesn't make me scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:02 am

Post by charter »

I voted Haschel.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Amrun »

And it just occurred to me that scum, of course, knew that vezok wasn't scum, probably all voted for me, and will probably lie about it.

Lovely.

I should have thought of that a little sooner...
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Tragedy »

charter wrote:I honestly voted Haschel.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Night votes so far. (And so far not adding up...)

Amrun (1): Umbrage,
Final Fires (3): Setael, Amrun, Ant_to_the_max
Haschel (2): charter, Tragedy
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Exe »

Amrun wrote:The TOWN was NOT clear on what I should do. I knew that you, personally, wanted a no-kill, Exe. No one else I was clear on.
OH FUCKING REALLY?
Setael wrote:I propose we vote amrun as night executioner with the understanding that she is to no kill.
Ant wrote:I agree with the said plan.
Umbrage wrote:Since Amrun's the only person who I'll consider town regardless of SV's flip, I agree.
Even fucking Umbrage agreed.

But either way, NO ONE
agreed
that you should kill Vezok.
If you're really town, you ought to be killed today purely on the basis of fucking with an easy plan by taking matters into your own bloody hands when we had this shit all figured out.
Amrun wrote:There were a ton of other people you should have and could have voted for if you didn't want vezok to die.
BUT NO ONE THAT THE TOWN KNEW TO AGREE UPON.
Amrun wrote:I was surprised to be elected a night killer after that, honestly. If I'm really killed for this, I'll feel pretty betrayed. I tricked no one. I was very open. I didn't twist people's arms to vote for me. I was wrong on my read of vezok, obviously, but that doesn't make me scum.
BLAH BLAH BLAH POOR ME.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SCUM WOULD SAY TO STAY ALIVE. I AM NOT SURPRISED.

WHAT A TOWNIE WOULD BE DOING IS APOLOGIZING FOR DOING SOMETHING COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID.

You die, get over it.

I voted FF, if that wasn't clear.

If yall would've listened to me and elected me executioner in the first place, none of this nonsense would be occurring. Fuck.

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Tragedy »

Vezok did have some scummy reads on myself.
He mentioned he wanted to live through the night as well...
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Amrun »

That is, at most, 4/11 people... NOT the majority! Who knew! I also missed several of those.

And I AM sorry that I killed vezok, now, of course... I was certain he was scum.

I understand coming under some pressure after the flip, but everyone would be praising me if vezok had turned out to be scum, as I thought would happen.

However, just flat out deciding to kill me is ... strange. Had I NOT announced I would kill vezok, or had I claimed I would do something else, I could understand better.

Even in those cases, I would hope more discussion would happen. Just deciding on something so quickly completely eliminates scumhunting.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Final Fires »

Amrun, if you were uncertain of the plan, why didn't you wait for clarification before killing? Or at least give Vez a chance to claim?

I seriously do not like how the execution shifted off of Umbrage and onto SV yesterday. Umbrage had already claimed VT. He even said himself that you should generally kill claimed VTs earlier in the thread. SV was a very easy target to shift the bandwagon onto; I feel like his wagon was very scum driven.

Set and Exe both look a little more town to me. I'll probably try to reread (or at least skim) the thread one more time to see if those flips change my opinions of anyone.

TS looks a lot scummier to me today for suggesting that we revote yesterday, ultimately leading to SV getting executed instead of Umbrage. Amrun also looks very scummy to me now. As always, I still think Umbrage and SO are scum.
Twistedspoon wrote:Hey guys, It's twistedspoon here :]

Here's to a fun game

anyways, reading the posts Exe seems to have everything under control; his ideas make the most sense :]
Final Fires wrote:
First week: Decide executioner
Second week: Decide who executioner kills
Third week: Decide who gets nightkill, and who they will kill with it.
Your timetable idea seems interesting, however the chance of play might not flow so smoothly. I mean deciding the executioner is probably one of the bigger decisions, and that could be tricky when we only have one week to do so. Hopefully the mafia will slip up and then we can get the executioner to hammer them. The biggest problem would be voting a
mafia witch
as executioner. Steps would have to be taken to avoid this, because if a mafia is the executioner, then it's certain a
townie pilgrim
will die, but if we have a townie executioner there is always a chance that he'll pick mafia.
TS, what made you think that the witches are called "mafia witches" and the townies are called "townie pilgrims"?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Setael »

Amrun wrote:That is, at most, 4/11 people... NOT the majority! Who knew! I also missed several of those.
Lies. If this were true, then your play re: the town voting for the day kill is in complete contrast to your play re: the night kill. You were careful, making sure to appease everyone, making sure everyone had their say. If you were town planning to night kill vezok, you'd have made it more of a discussion topic. You'd have gotten other townies' opinions. YOU'D HAVE LET HIM CLAIM. Especially where he had hinted power role and A LOT of us believed he might be telling the truth and were hesitant to even wagon him yesterday because of it. It's like you're trying to pretend you're a VI now and your play yesterday doesn't support that at all.
Amrun wrote:And I AM sorry that I killed vezok, now, of course... I was certain he was scum.
Lies. It was scum orchestrated, and you're thrilled. You killed the COP! You'd be a LOT more penitent if you were town.
Amrun wrote:I understand coming under some pressure after the flip, but everyone would be praising me if vezok had turned out to be scum, as I thought would happen.

However, just flat out deciding to kill me is ... strange. Had I NOT announced I would kill vezok, or had I claimed I would do something else, I could understand better.

Even in those cases, I would hope more discussion would happen. Just deciding on something so quickly completely eliminates scumhunting.
Well, obviously it was your hope that, as scum, some of the town would believe these arguments and you'd be able to wiggle out of getting executed today.
It's not going to happen. There will be plenty of discussion today, but it WILL NOT be about whether or not you are today's lynch. Every single townie who's halfway paying attention to the game is going to agree that's absolutely a given. What we WILL discuss is who your scum buddies likely are and which one of them to kill tonight. Also, who to trust to execute you and make the night kill we agree on.

I refuse to believe the argument that you're just stupid town. You are scum.

@Ant - I agree that everyone needs to claim who they voted for, but I'd like to hear more from you. What do YOU think of amrun and what she pulled?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”