Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Final Destination »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:That's stupid, FD. There's nothing scummy about asking why something isn't scummier than what we've done. Your case on us always seems to come down to something ridiculous like "poor reasoning", which isn't a scumtell. Now they votehop like mad with no further info, and you say it's actually townish.
Yes it is townish to hope back onto someone that has been scummier, and they suspected earlier.
Yes, I called the UB scummier than us without voting them. That's because I don't find them to be the scummiEST. More on that another day, when I can give you a full case.
Ok, who's the scummiest? Full case whenever, reads now. Way too much lee-way in this post.
Don't understand why saying that UB almost thinks it's funny implies they're town. Assuming UB is scum, their derailment of your wagon would make you scummier, imo, but what's your point?
Both AGM and I O_O'd at this post. If you assume UB is scum, which is what your reads supposedly ARE, then why don't you STILL have no read on us? Or any comment on our wagon? Or anything at all? You even go onto say:
It's dumb to say that I must have been frustrated with UB for unvoting you. I wasn't voting you in the first place, nor did I even call you scummy, so why would I want you lynched?
Well do you want us lynched or not? I can't tell from your posts where you stand on anything, other than calling people suspecting you "dumb" and being in complete defensive mode. Hell, you don't even have a VOTE DOWN.
The fact that we didn't post any more should mean the UB's read on us DIDN'T change, and therefore should not merit a vote any more than before. And they gave no reason why you merited a vote any LESS than before. You see how that works?
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, where everything I say is somehow scummy or invalid, and everyone agrees on that but doesn't know why.
...? This makes no sense. His vote on you before WAS merited, so why are you trying to imply that it has LESS merit when he re-voted you? He didn't give a reason why he thought we were more townish, but at least he took that stance and SAID we were, aka "Final is more townish, back to Dana." His train of thought is very clear and very townie.

Yours is very vague and very scummy.
I know exactly why everything you say is scummy and invalid, its because YOU'RE SCUM. We've shown as much from your posts.

[AGM Approved]
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:41 pm

And just going by the tone of dana's posts, her mindset is pretty clear.

"UB does XXX and you call it town. WTF WHY?" Anger seeps through that he's being lynched, and UB is being found as town.

"Me having poor reasoning is NOT a scumtell" Thinks he's being caught on invalid tells... Tell me how its a fucking towntell? Tell me what you've done at all this game for town?

"If UB was scum, then you look scummy by association" Scumhunting by false links, a classic for scum. Add the caveat that he makes no clear STANCE on our wagon or alignment still, and you got a SCUMcake here. Not a Yoscayke.

AGM and I have summed up your play thusly: You are scum whining about being caught, there's no smugness in your posts, and the closest you come to scumhunting is a "once I can make a case on someone I'll get back to you and have found DEM SCUMZ!!", you're nervous as hell this game.

[AGM Approved]
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

The main reason why we haven't voted UB yet is that I keep telling my other head that UB have six heads DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE THEM SCUM.

In the future I would LOVE my compatriot to discuss what he wants to post in the damned QT BEFORE posting.

I'll be sure to look over his case BEFORE he posts. And we are going to agree on read.

PEdit: hang on are you saying that dana has a grudge against someone in UB?

also, as said I'm going to get reads up. and they WILL be approved by both heads.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Final Destination wrote:Although that was a TERRIFIC backpedal off our wagon Grey, AGM and I agree that it is unlikely you would have pushed us so early as scum given BotW mafia and our reputations, and that it is indeed likely you were going for the reads.

We're working on Dana's post now.
Wait, what? I'd push you as scum because I'd love to mislynch you, and I will one of these days. You've now been warned, it's not proper fun if it's a total surprise. :lol:

But today I ain't scum, this ain't it, and I wouldn't do it with a case that's that poor this early in day 1 when you're trying something new. Nah, you're town. The style? It's just crazy enough to be your sense of humor - beat the hydras with scum play that's TOTALLY DIFFERENT from your town play, and laugh while doing it. I was curious. But AGM was straight pissed off townie there. Not faking anger, that combination of angry dissapointment is a winner.

I'll wait for Llamarble's input on Daspot, but my god that last post. I've lynched scum on half that before. kcdaspot... yargle.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm

[AGM]
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:The main reason why we haven't voted UB yet is that I keep telling my other head that UB have six heads DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE THEM SCUM.
Wait, what? This implies you think they are not scum. But then you just said this:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote: Yes, I called the UB scummier than us without voting them. That's because I don't find them to be the scummiEST.
Which implies that you find them scummy (if not the scummIEST).

Which is it?
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:I called the UB scummier than us without voting them. That's because I don't find them to be the scummiEST.
Why don't you give us a list of who you think is scum and who you think is town, and why.

Thanks in advance.
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Oh, and be sure to include everyone in the game on your list, and comments for each.

And just to be very clear: Ambiguity on nearly every slot is not an option. You will die.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Greymarble wrote: Gummy bear looks like an easy mislynch, and that was such a nice little way of saying "oh, I could see hopping to that wagon if it gains momentum, but I just don't trust it..."
Ok, now, that's absurd.

Ether's reasoning for suspecting Gummy made perfect sense, and was about as strong as you'd expect for page 5 of day 1. The fact that she was willing to wagon hop to someone else scummy in order to get pressure going is a good sign, not a bad one. Basically as soon as the game started, she ran right out onto the high wire without a net, just to get reactions and to get the game moving. And what's more, she's clearly having fun doing it; if Ether's enjoying herself in a game, you can bet money that she's town.

Are you reading Ether's posts this game? Half the reason I was assuming Fate was scum because I didn't think there's any way that anyone pro-town could read Ether's posts and not see that they all screamed town.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

If you want to know why we haven't actually given our reads yet, it's because the mod won't answer us and apparently doesn't intend to. We'll get those reads to you today or tomorrow, though.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Untrod Stranger »

Argh sorry, we're here.

Must read first. then post.
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 am

Youre all wrong. Frogito is your scum.

Look at their posts. All that Frogito has done is wait for bandwagons to grow just big enough to hop on unceremoniously. Has no strong opinions, but yet jumps on the biggest wagons at the time. The posts are clearly used to state that they are around, but not really contributing much other than a walking meatvote.

And the cincher is that insencere warning about the L-1. That line sounded like a surreptious invitation for someone to hammer. Notice he wasnt afraid of the quickhammer, otherwise he wouldnt have voted. So then why put up a warning?

Vote:Frogito Ergo Scum
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Reckamonic »

GREAT. JUST FOUND OUT DRAM HAS TO WORK UNTIL 10PM TONIGHT.

*sigh* ...we'll catch up, swear.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

We still like our Final Destination vote - the meta argument has merit and the first response reeked of scummy. ISOing Pathetric in light of YosCayke's argument we find ourselves in agreement with the latter.
Untrod Stranger wrote:All that Frogito has done is wait for bandwagons to grow just big enough to hop on unceremoniously. Has no strong opinions, but yet jumps on the biggest wagons at the time.
As evidenced by our single vote change. Try reading the thread.
Untrod Stranger wrote:And the cincher is that insencere warning about the L-1. That line sounded like a surreptious invitation for someone to hammer. Notice he wasnt afraid of the quickhammer, otherwise he wouldnt have voted. So then why put up a warning?
I never worry about intentional quickhammers. Unintentional quickhammers are a different story.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Greymarble »

The meta argument is fucking bullshit. That's for lazy players. Like VezokPiraka or something (hint: make him claim on day 1. If he epically botches it, he's scum).

A good player is going to change their playstyle to experiment with what works and what doesn't.
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:48 am

Hey FrogJerky, dont be trying that arrogant asshole "RTFT" bullshit on me, it doesnt work. Your single vote change is enough to convince me of rampant opportunism. Sit on it long enough to not arouse suspicion and then hop on the more likely wagon now.

The meta argument is also bullshit. In fact all of these bandwagons are merely railroaded contraptions. NONE of them have any merit.
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

We don't care about your stupid anti-meta stance, Greymarble.
Untrod Stranger wrote:Hey FrogJerky, dont be trying that arrogant asshole "RTFT" bullshit on me, it doesnt work. Your single vote change is enough to convince me of rampant opportunism. Sit on it long enough to not arouse suspicion and then hop on the more likely wagon now.
RTFT? I'm enough of an opportunistic bandwagonner normally that I know that that's not what I'm doing currently.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Uh, okay Frogito, then I have a little project for you.

Go. Construct a meta argument that Fate/AGM are scum this game. Make it convincing.

Mine's bullshit, that should help you out.
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Pathetric »

This is a stupid discussion.

The following people are town so far:
Unicorns
Final Destination
DaSpot
Probably Yosarian, I guess.

I want to vote GummyBear again, but we're kinda getting to the point where half the cast has gone lurking and I feel weird focusing on any one person. Hmm hmm.

-Ether
[ooc][color=black]Patrick[/color] + [color=#FFCC00][b]Ether[/b][/color] hydra.[/ooc]
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Pathetric »

(I'm also obvtown, of course. Just in case anyone forgot.)

-Ether
[ooc][color=black]Patrick[/color] + [color=#FFCC00][b]Ether[/b][/color] hydra.[/ooc]
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Another Day Another Vote Count:

DaSpotthatkillsu (3) - Balam, Unicorn, Final Destination
Pathetric (2) - Beaver, Greymarble
Final Destination (2) - YosCayke, Frog Ergo Sum
Unicorn (2) - Reckamonic, DaSpotthatkillsu
Mrs Flay (1) - Mrs Flay
Frog Ergo Sum (1) - Untrod Stranger
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:09 pm

I don't know about the other dudez in this hydra, but I suspect the hell out of Pathetric. I am not going to change our vote, because I still think Dspot is worse, but I'd also lynch Pathetric.

And Mrs. Flay is obviously lurking.
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Pathetric »

I don't know about the other dudez in this hydra, but I suspect the hell out of Pathetric. I am not going to change our vote, because I still think Dspot is worse, but I'd also lynch Pathetric.
X
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Pathetric »

also,
mod
: is the Final Destination double vote intentional?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

No sorry it has now been corrected, I did this vote count by hand on my laptop rather then using the spreadsheet on my home computer and it turns out I'm really bad at counting.
:(
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Pathetric »

Yeah I dunno what Unicorns is smoking. Which head are you guys putting in charge?

-Ether

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”