Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Kise »

Also, Purp, how active are you MD?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Kise »

in MD**
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:12 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@regarding wagons: I was on all lynched. Scum or town. On day 2: snake got replaced and mist didn;t read the thread yet to know what happened.

@PO: I changed my read on GreyICE because he isn't swearing anymore and he is actually helpful and now he looks to me like town.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Tragedy wrote:[Man, I just really hope they would be replaced right away... Sigh.]

@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching
Silavor
lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
OK, is this s$%^ for real?

Can SOMEONE (Mari, it can even be you) just look at Tragedy and tell me that I'm not completely f#$%ing crazy for thinking she's scummy as all hell?
If I wasn't her partner, I'd probably think she's scummy too. I think with both her and Mist it's the translation issue. (And I hope they would both correct me if I'm completely off on the assumption that English isn't their first language.)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 am

Post by EmpTyger »

The mod hasn't replaced Thingy after 3 weeks of inactivity.  Why do people expect werewolf to be replaced when he's not inactive?

I was thinking vezok was most likely the other mafia after my reread.  Again: one of the few substantial things vezok did D1 was defend Kcda. 
And vezok's switch onto Kcda came right before Baby Spice’s “I give up” post.  
Vote: vezokpiraka

PO:
Purple Orange wrote:Also, WHY DON'T YOU THINK ONE OF THEM HAS TO BE LYING ANYMORE? You were ridiculously adamant about this point, and I don't see how Kcdaspice's alignment flip changes any of that.
Because Kcda/Baby Spice's reveal removed all the other reasons I had for suspecting Reckoner.  The only thing left* was the AIMlog issue, which (a) didn't necessarily implicate Reckoner and which (b) every other player in this game has insisted has an innocent explanation.

(*prior to Reckoner's recent slip...)

Reckoner:
xRECKONERx wrote:Flip flopping wouldn't be scummy had he not been adamant about one of me/Kise being a liar for the past forty pages.
xRECKONERx wrote:Because no NEW arguments have been made and you changed your mind.
Still waiting to hear how this doesn't describe what *you* did.  What was "new" when you changed your mind?  

And the "tie to the dead mafia team" is how Mariyta was the one to provide cover to Kcda by promoting that Baby Spice filter him.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@emptyger: At that time I defended kdca because I felt he was town. BS didn't do anything too scummy and I had a town read one her and kdca was neutral. On day 2 though I saw how scummy he really was and voted.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

So why Llamarble?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Purple Orange »

GreyICE wrote:No, mostly he plays with lurky total ignorance of everything that's happening. Engagement usually means he has a reason to be engaged, which means he's scum or he got an awesome power role.

But meta is still crap, I'm only using it here because VEZOK ISN'T POSSIBLE TO READ.
Eh, it's useful in determining if something should probably be treated as null. Meta-ing someone in one of my games kept me from mislynching the vig, so I'm not about to toss it out the window. :p If I was looking just at this game, vezok stands out so damn much from the other lurkers (who either show up grudgingly every once in a while, or just plain give up on the thread), that I think it means SOMETHING.

Also agree on Mari/Traj probably not being kcdaspice partners, given Mari's early presence on the kcdaspot wagon on Day 1, when there was a viable alternative wagon.

=======
@ anti: I think the fact dram mixes stuff up and pairs q21/kcda and PO/Traj is actually more an indication he's not scum. :p Or just plain null at worst.
=======
Tragedy wrote:@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching Silavor lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
Me? I thought the q21 wagon was an veritable epidemic of crud arguments, and that it was more likely mafia were on it than that q21/Umbrage were mafia. kcdaspice fit the under-the-radar style of play that I thought scum were probably using....but I thought there was JUST NO FRIKKIN' WAY a four-man quicktopic would have let kcda play so darn badly in BS's absense. Silavor-Haylen I'd had pegged as scum for a long time, for the reasons in the first paragraph under the vote here. The kcdaspice language parallels, and the fact that their low level of activity fit with kcda's trainwrek, sealed the matter. (silavor's mixup and Charlie's "it go boom" didn't help).

(And damn werewolves? What??)
Tragedy wrote:
COUPLES THAT WERE ON THE Q21 WAGON
: TRAGEDY/MARIYTA, SILAVOR/CHARLE, RECK/NERO, VEZOK/MIST, GREYICE/ANTIHERO, KCDASPOT/BABY SPICE
COUPLES ON THE KCDA WAGON
: TRAGEDY/MARIYTA, RECK/NERO, WEREWOLF/DRAM
COUPLES ON THE SIL WAGON
: PO/ESP, VEZOK/MIST

Another thing of reminding people as I correct some stuff on this thing.
Sure...but what do you think is the
significance
of full pairs being on a wagon? Are you saying you think scum are more likely to join in full pairs? Do you find the decrease in pairs notable? Are you just putting up pretty charts of IIoA? And why did you think that the full pairs were more important to inform us of than splits?
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Kise wrote:Also, Purp, how active are you MD?
I read through the waves of threads there on a pretty consistent basis. I think I've commented...once?
Kise wrote:Purp, why should I not vote Esp and/or who would my vote (or everyone's) be focused on?
You're looking for reasons NOT to vote us now??

Right now, I'm honestly stumped. Silavor/Haylen NOT flipping scum confuses the hell out of me. (kcdaspice flipping scum wasn't this much of a shock, because they fit the overall profile of how I thought most scum were acting; it was the concrete naggling fact of kcda/BS interaction that held me back when it came to them. So if anything, their scumflip made me MORE confident my read on silavor/Haylen was right).

I think vezok/Mist are a decent pick? (But as mafia-mafia, not werewolf-mafia). There's the defense of kcdaspice on Day 1, coupled with voting for them 5th on Day 2 (shows up as 3rd vote on the final votecount, but when he cast it, it was the 5th), which happened after kcda made his awful post that started the flood of EVERYONE voting for them. Including Baby Spice (8th vote). Activity level also matches the kcda trainwreck decently well.

But...but. Am crazily hesitant to keep plunging away under the momentum of my assumptions there, as I was damn wrong on silavor/Haylen. And I don't like that I've only ended up with one pair as serious suspects today. I'll get back to you with a better answer after I get a chance to fully reread the thread. :/

Emp I think is still a bat bet. Dram I'll guess isn't mafia either, ala the above point. Will keep Grey/Anti in the not-mafia mix for now. On Mari/Traj, I stand by the stuff I said Day 2; still thinking about their actions on Day 3...wary of tunneling. llama/Ashblade have some weird votecount stuff going on. Reck...arrrgh. You...arrgh.

Vote: vezok
in the interim
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Tragedy wrote:@PO/ESP: Why were you two more interested into lynching
Silavor
lynch instead of the Q21 or Kcdaspot wagon?
Damn werewolves.
So... You think that PO/ESP are part of the werewolf team (for no reason), yet your argument is based on them lynch both town and NOT the MAFIA team?
Damn mafia :P

Vote: Tragedy

See? I don't even need to participate that much, scum just outs themselves magically :P

Not done with my reread, obviously.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

You're wrong, Dram. Sorry.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Purple Orange »

Dammit, dram --I wanted Tragedy to confirm a thing or two about the "damn werewolves" sentence on her own before jumping for that. :P

Though on that note, Grey told EmpTyger that if EmpTyger wasn't mafia-partners with kcdaspice, EmpTyger was town.
GreyICE wrote:P.S. If we flip their scumpartner, you're not the scumpartner anymore, and then you're town! That means tea and biscuits.

Well and that other annoying scum group :/
Which I think is a clearer possible slip than Traj's, though Espy doesn't agree with on this one. Probably a difference in how we interpret the last sentence. I'm didn't read the "well and that other annoying scum group" as "...well, or you could be part of that other annoying scum group," but as "that means tea and biscuits! Well, and the other annoying scum group we have to worry about, along with those tea and biscuits."
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

I meant the last, for clarification. I wouldn't have the least little reason to think EmpTyger is scum besides that defense of kcdaspot, and if we find a different kcdaspot partner, then he's back to being a town read.

I'm so fucking tired of town giving up and assuming they'll get lynched with lots of cryptic bs about how we should look at other people.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Tyger wrote:Still waiting to hear how this doesn't describe what *you* did. What was "new" when you changed your mind?
Uh, what exactly are you referencing here?

Also... holy shit how did I not catch the "damn werewolves" slip. Awesome.

Vote: Tragedy
green shirt thursdays
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Awesome. Dram , Reck bandwagon.

And holy scumslip batman.

vote tragedy
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Holy thread fail.

Stop this. Lynch the poster directly above me. Did he just answer my Llamarble question? No. Normally Vezok's bandwagoning is opportunistic and terrible and a null tell, but this is rather more than the usual level of Piraka we can expect.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

How is Tragedy's post a slip? She thinks PO/Esp are more likely to be werewolves than mafia w/ kcda/BS. I disagree on that point and think they're possibly the second mafia team. We both think they're likely scum of some sort, though.

Grey, if you want opportunistic and terrible, you got it. Vezok is terrible, and his partner isn't much better.

VOTE: vezok
-Susan Ertz

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 am

Post by dramonic »

The basis of Tragedy's post is that the team purposely did not lynch the mafia on day 2.
If she thinks they're werewolves, they wouldn't know the day 2 lynch was on mafia, thus her arguments contradicts itself and makes 0 sense.
OR
It's a scumslip.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

dramonic wrote:The basis of Tragedy's post is that the team purposely did not lynch the mafia on day 2.
If she thinks they're werewolves, they wouldn't know the day 2 lynch was on mafia, thus her arguments contradicts itself and makes 0 sense.
OR
It's a scumslip.
Reckoner, punch him for me. Right. Now.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Like seriously, good one in the upper arm. That's a lame scumslip even by this town's standards.

Tragedy explaining wouldn't hurt, but yish. We just had a townie claim Baby Spice as a lover, that was a great scumslip, and look where that got us.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Purple Orange »

dramonic wrote:The basis of Tragedy's post is that the team purposely did not lynch the mafia on day 2.
OR
It's a scumslip.
Actually, 1) she wasn't making any accusation against us (yet) in that post, and 2) her question centered on the silavor lynch, if it centered on anything. She asked why we were gung ho about the silavor lynch, and not about the other two. It's not an unreasonable assumption that she asked the question because what she REALLY wanted to know why we defended kcda (because she thinks we're scum with them). But that's only an assumption. It's not what she actually asked, and there ARE other possible reasons for asking what she did.

It has the possibility of being a scumslip, but you're reading stuff into the post that isn't explicitly there.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Tragedy »

"Damn werewolves"
meant that werewolves weren't caught yet (3 Scum Pairs alive left, and I really wanted Vezok/Mist team to magically become scum, ffff.). :igmeou:

Awesome, Vezok. Thanks for fff-ing wagon hop without any
decent
reasons and arguments towards Myself/Mariyta or the other guy you mentioned, who you wanted to focus on.
I guess what Vezok meant by "Focus" is "JUMP ON THE WAGON LIKE A BOSS".
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Okay i read behind and i saw someone post
Notice how mist/vezok were one every wagon except scum wagon.
day 1 i wasnt here. Day 2 didnt know what was going on day 3 blatenly sheeping on his minor-slip.
You Are Worth It
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mist7676 wrote:Okay i read behind and i saw someone post
Notice how mist/vezok were one every wagon except scum wagon.
day 1 i wasnt here. Day 2 didnt know what was going on day 3 blatenly sheeping on his minor-slip.
And what have you done day 4?
-Susan Ertz

Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Also I really doubt that tragedy is mafia. That was not even a scumslip. All she said was [quote=tragedy]
Damn Werewolves
[/quote] how could that be a slip?? Explain

P-EDIT day 4 i have done nothing.
You Are Worth It

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”