A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 am

Post by xvart »

Nexus wrote:
Raivann wrote:Xvart: I find anyone who gets that het up about personal attacks and suchlike has, in my experience, mostly been town. So, it's going from general experience on the site. No doubt you're about to tell me I'm completely wrong, but eh, what can I say?
No, I'm not going to tell you you are completely wrong or even wrong at all. I just wanted a little background detail on that read.

I also find Benmage's case on Twilight Sparkle underwhelming and un-compelling. And the stuff about the reaction to a fake claim is weak because you are generalizing behavior to simple binary behavior.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Locke Lamora wrote:DrippingGoofball is scum. Are you ever actually going to clarify why you downgraded your suspicion of me at the point you did and not after Zoraster's claim and flip?

I failed to put two and two together.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 am

Post by LimMePls »

Magua wrote:
For those who are not voting Twilight Sparkle,
I'd like to know if it's because a) you think they're town, or b) you think they're null-to-scum, but you have a larger scumread on someone else.
B. Feysal is playing like Feysal scum to me. His focus on Raivann in particular, but his play yesterday in regards to diddin as well.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

Locke Lamora wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Twilight Sparkle is town.
DrippingGoofball is scum. Are you ever actually going to clarify why you downgraded your suspicion of me at the point you did and not after Zoraster's claim and flip?
I have to agree with this sentiment. Also I don't understand why Mina's large wall of "oh woe is me" means they are town.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

LMP, you missed this:
Twilight Sparkle, to LMP wrote:Scum are less likely to realize that scum would not kill members of their own faction. True or false?
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:54 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Raviann wrote:Xvart- You're questions have become tiresome and boring.
You may dislike being asked repeatedly to justify your position but you’ve never clearly answered about your initial ASOIAF vote. Chronology once again –

At ISO 6 you vote ASOIAF with no support. It is simply a vote only post.

At ISO 7 you question ASOIAF over liking Benmage’s posts and whether she agreed with his VI policy lynch stance. This is the ONLY element of the post you question.

At ISO 8 you ask me to comment on ASOAIF. After that I give my thought that her post was agreeable to a fault and could be indicative of Newb scum.

At ISO 9 – Suddenly you address the whole post of ASOAIF. Now suddenly it is in your words “too agreeable and nice too”. That’s a clear piggy-back off of my response.

Also, despite your dislike of questions I’m going to AGAIN ask you to answer the following one –
MoI wrote:What Pro-Town reason do you have for asking, other than to make sure you aren’t on the chopping block? Keeping the possibility of further shots obscure helps Town as it withholds information from scum.
The this you were asking, of course, had to do with whether Cow had further Day Vig shots.

--
xvart wrote:And I know diddin knows this because
in CoK I was on a team with diddin
and I pushed hard on danakillsu D1 (accidentally) and when dana flipped Lannister the next day I was given a lot of not-Lannister cred because of that push.
Please explain the bolded again. Diddin was Town (Sandor Clegane) in that game. Your teammates were Maclock, danakillsu, and I doubt it.
xvart wrote:At the time I wasn't ruling out either as scum, but now that I realized I missed a post by Ghostlin (which made the subsequent posts I referenced make more sense) I think it is likely that Ghostlin is town. I think bunnylover is scum.
If you think Ghostlin is Town why is your vote still on him as of this post?

--
Twilight-Mina wrote:I'm not sure if I should be combing through ISOs looking for connections to diddin, or answering every single point that anyone has made against us.
If you were Town you know the answer and showed that you do in Clash – you would be scum-hunting. I absolutely refused to give you the “Mina is waffling” pass. You are too good a player to get away with it any longer here on MS.
Twilight-Mina wrote:However, the next person who says, "A Sotty, Mina, and hitogoroshi hydra would be MUCH more protown than this" gets throttled through their computer screen.
Please give me your thoughts on Thor then. He’s argued against that argument in relation to your slot but used it to back up his defense against my suspicions himself.
Twilight-Mina wrote:It is fucking unfair to penalize them because my name is in the sig, under the logic that three non-VIs > two > one.
It is also unfair to expect three experienced players to have more trouble keeping up with a thread than single players, some of whom are not experienced. I understand outside circumstances affect this (Sotty being sick, your V/LA) but hito had admittedly neglected this game for [REDACTED].
Twilight-Mina wrote:The ironic thing is that I personally would have been bolder in moving my vote had I actually BEEN scum, because I could confidently push any logical-sounding case without worrying if it contradicted my other heads' reads.
Self provided scum meta isn’t useful and you know it.
Twilight-Mina wrote:So all the lazy paranoia over Sotty-hito-Mina being scummy for not being the towniest player in the game is really getting on my nerves. hito put a shitload of effort into his ISO extravaganza posts while two of us were away, and I feel terrible for him that people are reading them with scum-coloured glasses.
You know very well that Effort does not equal Alignment. It bit you in the ass in Clash regarding me. I’ve already expressed my reservations with the actual content of the ISO spectacular.
Twilight-Mina wrote: For the record, the most likely scum on my wagon is Zdenek (will explain more in another post), but I see-saw back and forth on Magna because the towntells and the scumtells counterbalance each other. (And yes, I have been probing you to see what turns up, because that's what townies do to players they're unsure of; hell, 90% of my town game is asking random people questions. What happened to treating every player who BUDDIED you as a scumtell?)
Please indicate who is buddying me that I haven’t called on that fact. This falls into the further category of soft attacks.

Furthermore I understand clearly that Townies probe players whose alignment they are unsure of. I do it myself and find it funny you think you need to lecture me on that point. What I have problems with is the manner in which your slot (Sotty mainly, and to some degree both you and hito) has gone about said probing. It strikes me as not honest scum-hunting. Thus my comments.
--
Twilight-hito wrote:Scum are less likely to realize that scum would not kill members of their own faction.
You are trying to frame the issue in the incorrect direction. You’re scummy for pre-emptively answering a question aimed at another player in an attempt to gain “Town Cred” with your response.
Twilight-hito wrote:Why would I need a case?
Because you just stating things without support isn’t credible given the general scum-read many players have on you.
Twililght-hito wrote: It wasn't a true argument, it was just random trolling, and I'm of the mindset (apparently the only one) that scum are more primed to be unhelpful to the town and thus more likely to troll.
Yes you probably are the only one of that mind-set because fundamentally it makes ZERO sense. Scum generally don’t want to stand out they want to blend it, especially less experienced scum who don’t have a meta repository to fall back on like other ‘outrageous’ players.
Twilight-hito wrote:They didn't all support policy lynches, but that is his main stand. Take out the policy lynching and there isn't much to Ben at that point; certainly not enough to explain liking his posts. The contradiction isn't that she must support policy lynches on VI's; the contradiction is that missing that information, she shouldn't have found Benmage to be townie and raise-worthy.
I disagree. There is plenty of other discussion and questioning going on in his ISO than just strictly policy lynch material.
Twilight-hito wrote:It's not fence sitting, it's lack of omniscience. Locke is pretty much confirmed town, although he could be a serial killer. We'll be able to make a better judgement as the game goes on. Do you think differently?
No I think that’s a valid assessment regarding Locke. But it more or less goes without saying. Unless someone challenges you on a changed Locke read Day 1 to Day 2 there isn’t any reason to state what I consider to be the obvious. Which is why I find your catch-up suspect. Your slot is under pressure. What’s a common misconception – that trying hard means you are Town. You made a large, all encompassing post with many reads that didn’t say anything out of the ordinary and picked three fairly popular / easy targets as your scum reads. Is it possible that’s a Town post? Sure, but just as possible in my eyes it could be a Scum post trying to buy cred with volume.
Twilight-hito wrote:I said that I'm mostly deferring the read of you to those two. If you think that it was the first act of a drifting away from the stated suspicion, why the hell didn't you wait to see what Sotty/Mina posted?
1. I never said it was the first act of distancing. That’s a nice little mis-rep there. I also attack Sotty for similar behavior when she eventually backtracked on her “Benmage raise doesn’t make sense” line of attack.
2. The issue is that your “MoI always reads as scummy” stance looks manufactured. You didn’t address it very significantly at all Day 1 in a way I find meaningful, which I would have expected if I were obv-scum for my playstyle. All I got from you was a little lecture about playing nice with GreyICE.

--
LMP wrote:B. Feysal is playing like Feysal scum to me. His focus on Raivann in particular, but his play yesterday in regards to diddin as well.
Elaborate on what makes up Feysal-scum to your meta eyes. I have some limited ideas but I know you have much more direct experience than I do.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 am

Post by xvart »

MagnaofIllusion, 1205 wrote:Please explain the bolded again. Diddin was Town (Sandor Clegane) in that game. Your teammates were Maclock, danakillsu, and I doubt it.
I misplaced diddin for I doubt it as the other member of my team.
MagnaofIllusion, 1205 wrote:If you think Ghostlin is Town why is your vote still on him as of this post?
Thought I was nominating Ghostlin and voting Bunnylover in the post prior to the one you quoted, when I unnominated after my response to him.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bunnylover

I think all my votes/nominations are in order now.
I only read quote walls.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:LMP, you missed this:
Twilight Sparkle, to LMP wrote:Scum are less likely to realize that scum would not kill members of their own faction. True or false?
TS, I have reasons for my question. SO STFU.

V/LA on weekends
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:28 am

Post by hasdgfas »

LynchMePls wrote:
Magua wrote:
For those who are not voting Twilight Sparkle,
I'd like to know if it's because a) you think they're town, or b) you think they're null-to-scum, but you have a larger scumread on someone else.
B.
Feysal is playing like Feysal scum to me.
His focus on Raivann in particular, but his play yesterday in regards to diddin as well.
*spreads arms wide*
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP wrote:B. Feysal is playing like Feysal scum to me. His focus on Raivann in particular, but his play yesterday in regards to diddin as well.
Elaborate on what makes up Feysal-scum to your meta eyes. I have some limited ideas but I know you have much more direct experience than I do.
He's playing like Feysal-scum from Return to Liten. I have off-site experience with Feysal, but to my recollection he was town in all the games I played with him off site. His play here is too... disengaged (for lack of a better word). Feysal is a ferocious player when he's town. I've seen him write short novel length posts analyzing MULTIPLE players to find the needles in the haystack. His play here reads like he already has the answers, so he isn't searching. Yes he tosses in some occasional player names to look like he isn't too focused, but the totality of his scum hunting has revolved around diddin and Raivann. Do an ISO on him and do a CTRL-F. Type the word "diddin" in, and then search through his ISO. It's ALL OVER THE PLACE with vague/half-hearted suspicions but is NEVER preceded by a vote tag. Raivann reads like a scapegoat to me. He pushed diddin, but would always fall back to "but Raivann is more scummy". Now that diddin has flipped Stark, Feysal is in a tough spot. On the one hand, as most of us have observed, Raivann is less likely scum. On the other hand, Feysal can't back off him, or the diddin distancing from D1 becomes even more pronounced. So he's basically forced himself into "push Raivann harder", but it's pretty much completely fail.

Lastly there is this:

Feysal wrote:And get this: throughout the game, despite pushing for hasdgfas, DGB always kept her original random-stage vote on LynchMePls, who she never tried to push. Only now she moved her vote to Locke, and between him and zoraster, I'm more confident of Locke being town.
Feysal wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Quick question – why so quick to assume Locke is town? Couldn't he possibly be scum of a faction different from DGB / Zoraster? Do you have reason to think we only have a single scum faction in a game this size?
I simply don't see where the scum reads on him are coming from. I'm leaning town on Locke, though it is not a strong read, his ISO is too short for that. If he belongs to any scum faction at all, I've not seen indication of that yet. I have no reason to believe there would be only one scum team either, in fact I find two more likely.
I think MOI was on to something here and Feysal backtracked it. It looks to me like Feysal has inside knowledge of the setup of the game. When confronted here he had no choice but to change it to "I simply don't see where the scum reads come from". But what he had said earlier implied that DGB/zoraster interactions somehow made Locke town.
Hascow wrote:*spreads arms wide*
*Points to the top of his post*

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

Why would I need a case?
Because the only reason you've got right now for calling me scum is conditional.
Why did you unvote here?
Because I think that Benmage is probably town, and if he's a PR, then he knows what he's doing.
Actually, answering that question made me realize that he probably wouldn't have a problem with:
unnominate nominate: Setael

vote: Bunnylover
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

danakillsu wrote:
Why would I need a case?
Because the only reason you've got right now for calling me scum is conditional.
Why did you unvote here?
Because I think that Benmage is probably town, and if he's a PR, then he knows what he's doing.
Actually, answering that question made me realize that he probably wouldn't have a problem with:
unnominate nominate: Setael

vote: Bunnylover
What does him being a PR have to do with anything? If he had damning evidence (or clearing) there would be less "we can put so and so on the backburner" or more "we're nailing so and so, end of discussion".
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

What does him being a PR have to do with anything? If he had damning evidence (or clearing) there would be less "we can put so and so on the backburner" or more "we're nailing so and so, end of discussion".
Umm...not really. If he was a PR with a clear, he wouldn't be outing himself or his clear at this juncture, and this would be a good way of keeping us from lynching that clear. He may want another night of investigations before giving us his info. Then again, he may not be, and I might just be throwing off scum right now. Either way, I can't figure out which it is, so I'm going to trust my townread and hope to simply incapacitate my main scumread for the night while lynching my secondary scum read.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

danakillsu wrote:
Umm...not really. If he was a PR with a clear, he wouldn't be outing himself or his clear at this juncture, and this would be a good way of keeping us from lynching that clear. He may want another night of investigations before giving us his info. Then again, he may not be, and I might just be throwing off scum right now. Either way, I can't figure out which it is, so I'm going to trust my townread and hope to simply incapacitate my main scumread for the night while lynching my secondary scum read.
Point being, there's nothing to indicate he's PR, and my question on your post I just quoted. What does him being PR have to do with anything when there's no such inclination or claim, let alone a clear on himself.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Kast »

Apologies all for being absent; have been extremely busy. I'll be back from my trip on Friday and should be able to catch up then.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Locke Lamora wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Twilight Sparkle is town.
DrippingGoofball is scum. Are you ever actually going to clarify why you downgraded your suspicion of me at the point you did and not after Zoraster's claim and flip?
If this is your only case/defense on anyone, maybe you should try harder? Seriously, playing the 'someone didn't downgrade their suspicions of me when I'm cleared' isn't a town sentiment.

DGB
, I've read you in ISO and played with you. You're better than this. Play harder.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Xvart: Reason for switching your nomination from me to placing a vote on me? You nominate me because you think I am scum (I assume), but didn't vote me until recently because I assume you have a bigger scum read. What suddenly spark you to switch?

@Dana: Any reason for your vote?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:DrippingGoofball is scum. Are you ever actually going to clarify why you downgraded your suspicion of me at the point you did and not after Zoraster's claim and flip?

I failed to put two and two together.
In the sense that you didn't understand what Zoraster's info meant for my alignment?
xvart wrote:
MagnaofIllusion, 1205 wrote:Please explain the bolded again. Diddin was Town (Sandor Clegane) in that game. Your teammates were Maclock, danakillsu, and I doubt it.
I misplaced diddin for I doubt it as the other member of my team.
Was diddin being part of your team nothing to do with your earlier point about the diddin-Raivann interactions?

Ghostlin: I'm attacking DGB because if I'm really a genuine top suspect as she's been indicating all game, she should be paying a hell of a lot more attention to crucial events that have an impact on my alignment. My read is that her scumread on me is incredibly disingenuous and that's why she paid very little attention to the implication of Zoraster's claim. Do you not think it's inconsistent that she keeps me on her scumlist until someone else points out that me being scum makes very little sense? Also, I think there's a self-evident contradiction between you complaining I'm not making enough cases in a post where all you do is tell me and DGB we should try harder. Have you got a case on DGB or myself, or are you just trying to gain towncred?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

If DGB is scum, does that retroactively make us feel better about DTM?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 am

Post by xvart »

Locke Lamora wrote:Was diddin being part of your team nothing to do with your earlier point about the diddin-Raivann interactions?
I was saying that diddin would have probably recognized the opportunity of getting a good bus on Raivann without the ramifications of Raivann actually getting lynched based on him being on my scumteam last game. Since I swapped names it isn't conclusively relative, although it would still be the ideal play for a scum member to get a bus in on a wagon losing momentum.
I only read quote walls.

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.10

Raivann (1) Feysal
Twilight Sparkle (6) Magua, MagnaofIllusion, Benmage, Raivann, Zdenek, Hasdgfas

Bunnylover (3) Ghostlin, xvart, Danakillsu
Setael (1) DrippingGoofball
danakillsu (1) Kast
Ghostlin (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (5) Twilight Sparkle, Locke Lamora, Shadow1psc, Nexus, Bunnylover
Feysal (2) LynchMePls, Setael

Not voting (1) Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Setael (2) Magua, Danakillsu
Bunnylover (4) MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Nexus, hasdgfas

Raivann (3) Bunnylover, Ghostlin, xvart
Zdenek (1) Kast
Danakillsu (1) Twilight Sparkle
Thor665 (2) Zdenek, Benmage
Nexus (2) Raivann, Setael
xvart (1) DTMaster

Not nominating (5) Shadow1psc, DrippingGoofball, Locke Lamora, Thor665, Feysal

With 21 alive it takes 11 to sent someone to the Eyrie

* No one due a prod (Will edit if that is incorrect)
* Kast is on V/la. As is Nexus.
* Any mistakes in the VC point them out
*The deadline is two weeks and can be found here.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

Less Benmage PR speculation; More Feysal votes/comments.

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Dana: Any reason for your vote?
Hmm...you didn't seem to ask anything when I nominated you. I'll post a full case on you later, I don't have time right now.

@ Shadow
If you don't know what his reports (if he has any) have to do with who I'm choosing to lynch, even if he's not claiming, then I can't help you. I already explained how that would affect the game, and in fact, that's what I started out saying.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 am

Post by xvart »

Bunnylover wrote:@Xvart: Reason for switching your nomination from me to placing a vote on me? You nominate me because you think I am scum (I assume), but didn't vote me until recently because I assume you have a bigger scum read. What suddenly spark you to switch?
My original vote was on Ghostlin and my nomination on you. After Ghostlin corrected the basis for my suspicion on him which voided all my suspicion (and made everything he said much more contextually relevant) I unnominated (because I incorrectly thought my previous nomination was on Ghostlin. I thought I was unnominating Ghostlin and my vote was on you, which MoI pointed out to me that I was voting Ghostlin even though I recently said he was town. So then I corrected my vote to reflect where I thought it was already.
I only read quote walls.

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

MoI 1205 wrote: You are trying to frame the issue in the incorrect direction. You’re scummy for pre-emptively answering a question aimed at another player in an attempt to gain “Town Cred” with your response.
I assumed LMP simply forgot who the kills/flips were and was trying to put him on track.
Why would I need a case?
Because you just stating things without support isn’t credible given the general scum-read many players have on you.
And here I thought answering questions aimed at other players was scummy...
I never said it was the first act of distancing. That’s a nice little mis-rep there. I also attack Sotty for similar behavior when she eventually backtracked on her “Benmage raise doesn’t make sense” line of attack.
You're missing my point. What I'm saying is, you said that you suspected my stance was to back away from Sotty/Mina's stated suspicion. But obviously, you can't know whether or not that's true until Sotty/Mina actually post (since what I said was that I was delegating the reading of you to them). Surely it would be better to keep that idea under your hat until Mina or Sotty confirm or deny your suspicions?
2. The issue is that your “MoI always reads as scummy” stance looks manufactured. You didn’t address it very significantly at all Day 1 in a way I find meaningful, which I would have expected if I were obv-scum for my playstyle. All I got from you was a little lecture about playing nice with GreyICE.
What's to address? You're a player that I don't think I can read accurately, so I refrained from weighing in on you and left that task to Mina and Sotty. The only reason I brought it up in thread at all is because I wanted to give my spiel on everyone, and Mina and Sotty's reads were both pretty stale at that point.
Danakilllsu 1212 wrote:
Why did you unvote here?

And this is why you unvoted *Mikujin*?
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”