Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm also wondering if this is a scum slip.
Fate wrote:Oh good fucking lord DONT EVEN BOTH FUCKING CLAIMING ME YOU VIGGED BOBSNOX.

YOU GODDAMN SK.
I was thinking about the kills, and it's fairly obvious that of the two kills, hypo-Fate-scum would kill DLG, since DLG had been trying to lynch Fate and bob had been a pet townie of Fate yesterday.

Which really makes me wonder why, at the start of the day today, Fate seemed to "know" that the DLG kill was the scumkill, and therefore that the bob kill was either a vig or a SK.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

DLG was trying to lynch me? I coulda sworn he was one of the people that was smarter than that.

I figured Bob was a dumbvigkill or an SK-looking like vig-kill.

Keep on painting on though
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:I think you're getting lazy because you think no one will suspect a scumtracker.
Is that really what you're going with? "Scum tracker"? Man, you're really grasping at straws here, aren't you?

Heh. It's kind of amazing that all I have to do is not claim my target for less then 24 hours and you start completely freaking out.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote:DLG was trying to lynch me? I coulda sworn he was one of the people that was smarter than that.
hmm. (reads back) Ah, you're actually correct. I knew DLG was one of the people on the Llama wagon, but I had forgotten that he had gone to the terrible Bub wagon towards the end of the day instead of voting for you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't really care if you claim or not, but the reactions are quite interesting.

I'm not pushing for your lynch am I? I'll probably be dead long before LyLo one way or the other, so I'm just getting it out there that YOU ARENT FUCKING CONFIRMED TOWN.

So now that you're "FATESCUM SHOT DLG KAKEKAHEHAHA" bullshit has fallen through, you going to bus Darla yet?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Wait so what's stopping Yos being a scum roleblocker or scum-cop who targetted Fate? both plausible roles, and roles that would know Fate had no way of confirming Marble if Yos targetted Fate day/night 1.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by DavidParker »

I mean you're much more likely to see a scum roleblocker than a scum tracker. So Yos catches town-Fate out in a lie regarding role info, since Yos roleblocked Fate night 1. Now... He can claim he roleblocked him and Fate is lying scum, or he can claim he tracked him a much townier role...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Fate »

*shrug*

We'll see come massclaim what Yosarian's "other" track results are. Don't let him weasel into going last either.

Like I said though, LOW PRIORITY PARKER.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Okay, I feel Fate is more town now.

Vote: Darla
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 42

2. DarlaBlueEyes (2) - Fate, Jahudo, DavidParker
3. werewolf555
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. DavidParker
10. Fate
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, werewolf555, Fishythefish, Brokenscraps, Yosarian2, llarmable

9 players left. 5 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

Fate wrote:*shrug*

We'll see come massclaim what Yosarian's "other" track results are. Don't let him weasel into going last either.

Like I said though, LOW PRIORITY PARKER.
So do you have a scumread on Yos apart from him being confirmed power role, likely tracker?

Because why was Yos major priority at some point yesterday (as opposed to darla), but they've switched today? What happened?

You at one point were arguing that you needed to focus on the harder to get lynches because town wouldn't know what to do without you, why then focus on the easy to lynch Darla?

Is Jahudo still a scumread of yours?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I still want an explination for that odd "Either Fate is scum or Yos is" comment, David.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:19 am

Post by DavidParker »

What kind of explanation do you expect? It's evident you aren't scum buddies. I find you both inherently scummy on your own merits, but it doesn't seem a wagon on either of you is happening today, and there is no support for it. Fate recently has proven to be quite town; ie: I think you are likely scum. Broken saying you are a "confirmed power role" seems like some possible scum-defending, by implying you are town because of it. As it stands, I'd love a lynch of either of you two today, but I don't think it's all that likely, especially the lynch on you, which can wait, as there is time to catch you in your lie based on what you claimed.

Unvote, Vote: brokenscraps
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@DP: why do you think Yos and Fate are scummy? Why haven't you been attacking them?

I didn't like DBE's day one play. Her read on me on day two changes oddly; at the beginning of the day, when I was being attacked a bit (particularly by DLG), she said I was "scummier than Llama", but I dropped to null pretty much exactly when interest in my lynch dropped off. She generally hasn't done a great deal in the way of scumhunting.

So. Moderate scumread on Darla. No other scumreads to speak of, but I've got a bad feeling about DP I must investigate.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Fate »

DP is town, of that much I'm pretty sure, the more I think about it the more I'm onto something...

It would be a brilliant gambit, roleblocker into tracker claim, and one I'm fairly certain Yos could pull off citing all sorts of reasons to never claim his info.

Also brokens has taken a large dive with his latest post. His focus and word usage is scum motivated more than town.

DBE has always been scummy, and as someone said, now that she's here its high time she is held accountable for her scumminess.

I've also made this clear in my other posts, so "why is yos n dbe switched??" Is an odd question that should answer itself given my recent thought on Yos' claim working itself out eventually.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 am

Post by DavidParker »

Well what made me most skeptical of Yos is the way he reacted. His immediate reaction was like "YOU CAUGHT!!", okay something maybe town or scum would do when they catch someone in a lie, but he just laid off as soon as the Fate wagon didn't kick off. I recognized Fate caught in a lie, so hopped on the wagon, because Fate deserved the pressure. But Yos has just sorta persistently stated he finds Fate scummy because of his lie without pushing a wagon on him. It's as if he's saving Fate being caught out for a later moment when people are willing to wagon Fate, but he's happy to let it sit for now and hopefully push a different mis lynch.

I wasn't convinced on broken until his last post which just screamed scum to me as well. DBE seems more like a victim of misfortune and bad timing with some of her votes/wagoning, and not necessarily scum to me.

@Fishy: I don't think Fate is scum any more. I still think Yos is scum. I've more or less outlined why I believe that in this post and other posts with regard to his claim and his actions.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 am

Post by DavidParker »

I definitely think that tomorrow depending on today's lynch/nightkills, that what should likely happen is, first thing, Yos revealing his results from last night and the coming night if he is still alive. Then we can go from there. Cause right now he looks like scummy-mc-scum-scum to me. Broken as well. Werewolf has disappeared but I'll throw him into that pile as the third scum member.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

DavidParker wrote:Well what made me most skeptical of Yos is the way he reacted. His immediate reaction was like "YOU CAUGHT!!", okay something maybe town or scum would do when they catch someone in a lie, but he just laid off as soon as the Fate wagon didn't kick off. I recognized Fate caught in a lie, so hopped on the wagon, because Fate deserved the pressure. But Yos has just sorta persistently stated he finds Fate scummy because of his lie without pushing a wagon on him.
"Without pushing a wagon on him"? I was doing everything I could for the rest of the day to get him lynched.
Just because I don't TYPE ANGRY IRRATIONAL BORDERLINE INSANE POSTS IN ALL CAPS when I suspect someone, that doesn't mean I'm not "pushing a wagon on him". 'I stated the facts, over and over again, I pointed out why his behavior only makes sense as scum behavior, and I shot holes in his pathetic "oh i was just going to claim mason recruiter" BS defense.

I'm really still not sure why Fate wasn't lynched yesterday, especially considering how weak the case on Bub was. It's like Fate's got this fan club that won't consider lynching him even when he lies about his freaking role in a way that only scum should ever do and then lies about why he was lying.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Aikage »

Who are you voting right now Yosarian? OH YEAH NOT ME.

That's what he means you're not pushing the wagon. You were perfectly content to see Bubs mislynched, even though in your mind "I'm not sure why bubs was mislynched over Fate yesterday."

Yeah sure, I got a "fan club" that sees the TOWN motive behind my actions and the ZERO scum motive. Good luck pushing me all game and then at lylo for the "final mislynch" we'll see who wins in the end.

-FATE+NIKANOR.

NIKANOR GET IN HERE AND POST THOUGHTS FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE AND BREAK THIS GAME
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Empking »

Aikage replaces Fate
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Jahudo »

Welcome back Nikanor!
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Tracking down my bad feeling about DP

I didn’t have much of a read on DP’s predecessors. They didn’t do anything to speak of. His replacing in was weird. He seemed to skip all of late day 1 shenanigans – which I now believe had
all four
of the most major players (BB, DLG, me, Llama) town. That’s weird, but unless Llama is scum there’s no scum motivation for doing so – those conflicts are exactly where you’d want to be stirring.

@DP: what did you think about late day 1?

DP then jumps on Fate. Fair enough, really. Fate was lying about his role, which is never good.
DavidParker wrote:I never like last posts like that. It's not really a tell either way of whether you are town or scum, but if you do flip town I feel there is a lot of pressure to push a wagon just because you said to do so :/
This gave me a bad vibe. Just felt like DP was already thinking about what would happen after a BB mislynch.
DavidParker wrote:What kind of explanation do you expect? It's evident you aren't scum buddies. I find you both inherently scummy on your own merits, but it doesn't seem a wagon on either of you is happening today, and there is no support for it. Fate recently has proven to be quite town; ie: I think you are likely scum. Broken saying you are a "confirmed power role" seems like some possible scum-defending, by implying you are town because of it. As it stands, I'd love a lynch of either of you two today, but I don't think it's all that likely, especially the lynch on you, which can wait, as there is time to catch you in your lie based on what you claimed.

Unvote, Vote: brokenscraps
This post is a bit horrible. Seems to be saying “I think Yos and Fate are scummy, but I can’t lynch them so I’m not trying”. It just doesn’t feel like DP is trying to convince anyone that Yos and Fate is scum – and that feels like scum who is content to jump on whatever as long as he looks ok. Although his other explanations why Yos is scummy – particularly in his last post – help a lot here.

So yeah, I’ve got a bit of a scumread on DP.

Jahudo made a good point on broken yesterday – he epically avoids committing to anything, keeping a lot of low level scumreads simmering. See Jahudo’s 954. My gut is screaming that broken is scum.

Who is scum, broken?

Torn between a vote for DBE and a
VOTE: brokenscraps

I am proud to be part of the Fate Fan Club.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Aikage »

I predict Nikanor will slap me and force me off a DBE lynch.

She seriosuly can't be allowed to coast like this. She's gotten the point where there's less incentive to catch-up and fake content, which will make her look MORE scummy (since its fake content obv), since people have been giving her a PASS.

The SK/Vig can take care of brokencrap. He obviously doesn't have enough to since to shoot ACTUAL good shots like Werewolf/DBE
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Aikage wrote:Who are you voting right now Yosarian? OH YEAH NOT ME.
I'm not voting anyone right now. At the moment, my main suspects are you, David, and broken, and I'm trying to decide which of the three of you is worse.
That's what he means you're not pushing the wagon. You were perfectly content to see Bubs mislynched, even though in your mind "I'm not sure why bubs was mislynched over Fate yesterday."
"Perfectly content"? What the hell more did I have to do to make clear that I thought you were a better lynch yesterday then Bubs was? I pushed the wagon on you all the way to lynch -3 pretty much singlehandedly, and I never supported the bubs wagon at all.
Yeah sure, I got a "fan club" that sees the TOWN motive behind my actions and the ZERO scum motive. Good luck pushing me all game and then at lylo for the "final mislynch" we'll see who wins in the end.
For crying out loud, YOU LIED. I caught you in a lie, and you CONFESSED to lying. THAT PROBABLY MAKES YOU SCUM. Jesus, it's not a hard concept to get. It doesn't help that your confession didn't make any sense or have any real believability to it.

Yeah, yeah, Jahudo made a plausible argument that you might just be another idiot like albert rampage who occasionally lies about his role even when he's town for stupid reasons, and he might even be right, but betting that the guy who faked a bloody cop investigation for no good reason might have the town's best interests at heart is generally a stupid bet.

I've been trying to give you a chance today, to get a better read on you and try to figure out if Jahudo might be right, but you're sure as hell not looking good so far today.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Aikage »

Yeah you're not voting anyone, why in the hell are you being so passive about the direction you want to go?

"I'm sitting back deciding which way I should go today." SCUMMY AS HELL.

Especially given the fervor of your Llmarble tunnel, thsi change in playstyle is VERY UNCHARACTERISTIC AND VERY SCUMMY. DO you even have a "read" on your DBE-buddy?

"i've been trying to give you a chance today" HORSESHIT. You wouldn't NEED to give me a chance if you truyl thought I was "in no way possibly town he lied, he scumscumscum" you're OK WITH letting a scumread like me weasel?

ESPECIALLY given you're "Fate has a fan club" why aren't you trying to push my lynch OVER that fan club and figure which one is my "buddy"? My god there's just no way you can be town Yosarian, just now way.

Its not a stupid "bet." There's nothing to BET, there's looking at the game and seeing if my gambit makes sense as scum or town, and get this: since you're covering your ass for my townflip with an "ABRdumbtown" clause, then WHO IS LIKELY SCUM PUSHING MEF OR MY LYING GAMBIT? Seriously, if I'm town, which you CONCEDE like the scumbag you are that I may very well be, then wouldn't scum be ALL OVER my LIE?

Who is that scum?

OH YEAH.

ITS FUCKING YOU.

For crying out loud, YOU LIED. I caught you in a lie, and you CONFESSED to lying. THAT PROBABLY MAKES YOU SCUM. Jesus, it's not a hard concept to get. It doesn't help that your confession didn't make any sense or have any real believability to it.
THEN WHY ARENT YOU VOTING ME AND WHY ARENT YOU TUNNELING ME AND WHY ARENT YOU PUSHING FOR MY LYNCH? YOURE SITTING BACK LIKE A GODDAMN SCUMBAG AND THERES NO TRAIN OF THOUGHT IN YOUR POSTS AND I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DAVID PARKER IS RIGHT AND THAT MAKES ME SADFACE TO BE SO FOOLED BY YOUR TRACKER CLAIM AND NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT A ROLEBLOCKER.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”