Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

DarthYoshi wrote:Hi, everyone. Time for some obligatory opening questions--

What time zone are you in?

RVS or RQS? Why?

What is your experience level with Mafia?

How active can we expect you to be?
I am in GMT. I care not for RVS, and I have not heard of RQS, thought if it's what I think it is I have no problem with that. I am have several years of experience, 30+ games. My activity levels vary considerably, but you can probably expect a post once every couple days.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm getting mostly town vibes from the more active players, with the sole exception of Ythan, whose reactions to the assault from Krazy look a bit too complacent for what I would expect from a townie.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #261 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Definitely not liking this Umbrage wagon, this is surely scum fueled. What i've seen of Vordark looks town, I like iam's succinctness and he's looking pro-town, so i'm thinking there is scum in {CS, SE, Ythan}. Will go with Ythan as my current top suspect, but I really need to read properly what I have only skimmed when I get a chance. I'll try and do this tomorrow.

Also, guys, some of these walls are really getting out of hand.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #278 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Having taking a closer look at Ythan, he's not been as complacent as I had initially thought.

I'm left with CS, TBL, Abelcain and DarthYoshi as people who less appear to be acting with town motivations than everyone else.

Vote: DarthYoshi

Why him rather than the others? Because he has the most votes.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #288 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Regfan wrote:@ Xtoxm and Iamusername, if you both had to point to one post in this thread you think is the scummiest what would it be, and do you think the person is posted is mafia?
This recent reaction of DY to my vote of him makes me very happy with my vote:
DarthYoshi wrote:Xtoxm's vote of me is terrible, and it looks like I'm not the first to notice. He is still actively lurking, contributing no content, shrugging off questions addressed to him, voting arbitrarily, and as much admits that he's wagonhopping with his vote on me. I initially put my vote on him simply because of his lurking; now I am fine with it there for much more than just lurking. More people need to be voting for this guy.
Previously to this it was this post my Abelcain iso #6,12 but DY's new post really blows these out of the water; when I voted DY it was just voting for one of the 4 people that hadn't given me any town inclinations, now I feel that DY is actually scummy.
Regfan wrote:You say this without elaborating on it at all which defeats the purpose of the post, it makes it seem just like an attempt to seem active when you're not at all.
I'm not trying to appear active. If I was there would be a shit load of fluff. I have pretty much been giving my raw opinions and nothing else.
Regfan wrote:@ Xtoxm, who do you have a town-read on and what caused the town-read?
Krazy: The early blitz on Ythan.
Umbrage: Consistent town vibes.
Ythan: The reaction to Krazy's blitz.
Sanke Eyes:
Snake Eyes wrote:There's definitely an unnatural player relation there, and should Umbrage flip scum, I'd start looking for his scumbuddies in xtoxm.
Vordark: Iso #2, the change to DY.
Quaroath: I'm not sure why I put him as town.
iamausername: He is trying to promote behavior that helps the town as whole, I do not think he would bother if he were mafia. That, plus vote on DY.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #294 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@Iam: I feel that it comes from a town motivated thought process. The sentiment itself is pretty nonsensical, but that's irrelevant.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #320 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't think a massclaim day one strategy is feasible, due to the complete absence of any kind of protective role. There are enough vanilla townies in the game (5) that all the mafia could simply claim VT and then pick off the claimed power roles, and potentially leave us with very little information from night actions. I think we should wait at least until day two. The only down side to not massclaiming today, I think, is the vig potentially killing a town power role, which would be pretty catastrophic.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #357 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Wow, feels like I posted just yesterday but apparently it's been almost 4 days.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #395 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well i'm just a vanilla, so full speed ahead.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #396 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If anyone gets a guilty tonight, you should out it first thing tomorrow - One confirmed mafia is worth your role.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #409 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol @ the people calling me scum for claiming vanilla townie. (Good place to start looking for scum tomorrow.)

You were obviously never going lynch to claimed power role, and scum were never going to claim anything but a power role on day 1. So basically what you wanted was a vanilla townie to offer himself as the day 1 sacrifice. So here I am, you've found your sacrifice. I don't get to experience the
actual
play of this setup...The greater good, and what not.

Good luck.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #411 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Iam, I was bothering before, but there is no point anymore. I was clearly widely suspected and going to be lynched at some point anyway. It is better to be mislynched earlier rather than later. At any rate, the moment I claimed I put a death sentence on myself. I have given my input for the day, that is all I can do. I have said that DarthYoshi is my top suspect, followed by Abelcain. Not that this means anything.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #459 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So why have I not been lynched yet? I'm sick of skimming the new posts and being called scum all the time. Lynch me and be done with it, and try to get it right next time.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #465 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Umbrage, I fully understand that claiming sealed my death - I had no objection to that. But don't try and shift the blame of the townie who gets mislynched onto him rather than the townies who mislynch him. I respect though that Umbrage and Vordark are only voting me because of the claim. It was the initial 5 votes on me that did it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #466 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

That post sounds somewhat more accusatory than I had intended - Knee jerk reaction, you know.

Honestly, it's day one and i'm a vanilla townie. I have no objection to being lynched, and really, no one has any right getting annoyed at me for not putting up more of a defense. It is better to die early if you are widely suspected, and the day one lynch, in general, is pretty unimportant. Lynching a vanilla townie is a decent use for this lynch.

So, sorry about my previous post, it was made out of frustration.

I am disappointed that I am going to miss out on the majority of this game, as the setup looks exciting, but this is how it has to be. Good luck, town!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #468 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Being a power role is a different situation entirely. I would have fought a lot harder had I been anything other than vanilla.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #472 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Obviously not, vanilla townies are very important. I'm saying that an individual vanilla townie has no reason to object to being lynched on day one.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #475 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm getting annoyed at people saying I didn't scumhunt - Yes I fucking did. Go read my fucking posts. It was only when I was on 5 votes that I gave up and claimed. You can choose to believe I failed in this game if you wish, but I am happy with my performance.

Return to “Completed Open Games”