Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Aikage »

Hi guys! I'm glad to be back. I just need to catch up before posting anything substantial.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 43

2. DarlaBlueEyes (2) - Aikage, Jahudo
3. werewolf555
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps (2) - DavidParker, Fishythefish
9. DavidParker
10. Aikage
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, werewolf555, Brokenscraps, Yosarian2, llarmable

9 players left. 5 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Aikage wrote: You wouldn't NEED to give me a chance if you truyl thought I was "in no way possibly town he lied, he scumscumscum" you're OK WITH letting a scumread like me weasel?
You realize that that's pretty much the opposite of what I said, right? I JUST SAID that I think there's a chance you're town in the Albert Rampage style who's stupid enough to fake a cop claim for no reason or whatever the hell it was you thought you were doing. Not that you seem to care about anything anyone actually posts, just what you can pretend they said.
Especially given the fervor of your Llmarble tunnel, thsi change in playstyle is VERY UNCHARACTERISTIC AND VERY SCUMMY.
You clearly don't have the faintest idea of what a "characteristic playstyle" for me is. I will focus on one person when I think that's what's best for the town, I'll look at several people if I think that's what's best for the town. Anyone who has only one play-style and uses it all the time regardless of circumstances is a moron.

The frustrating truth is, I'm actually leaning towards thinking David looks scummier then you now. There's a chance that Jahudo is right and you really are a townie who's idiotic enough to fake a claim for no good reason and then be surprised that he's suspected, whereas I'm having trouble imagining any scenario where David is town. He's swung back and fourth, he wants to cast dispersions on everyone, he's not making any bloody sense. On the other hand, I'm strongly tempted to voting you anyway, because even though he's like 80% likely to be scum and you're only like 60% likely, I'm probably going to be killed tonight and I don't have any confidence in this town to lynch you after I'm dead.
DAVID PARKER IS RIGHT AND THAT MAKES ME SADFACE TO BE SO FOOLED BY YOUR TRACKER CLAIM AND NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT A ROLEBLOCKER.
Right, because no one had better even think about suspecting you or they get the fucking HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS treatment, right?

Fuck it. I don't know why I let you get me so mad. I should have figured out by now that you're just an irrational fuckwit.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Jahudo »

Mod: Can you prod werewolf, if you haven't already? Its been 6 days
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Ok, sorry for being away.
My thoughts:
Being away for so long confirms DBE guilt to me.
It seems she has given up on the game.
VOTE: DarlaBlueEyes
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:33 am

Post by werewolf555 »

between Yos and Fate, I would say that yosarian is the scummier.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

*Facepalm*

At least his vote is in the right place.... regardless of how little sense it makes or reasons are given for his Fate/Yos reversal.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Aikage »

Fate wrote:*Facepalm*

At least his vote is in the right place.... regardless of how little sense it makes or reasons are given for his Fate/Yos reversal.
whoopz
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Sorry for delay in post. Been busy. Clearly I was not ready to join 948324820394 MS games. Sigh.

Anyways on review of the last few pages, I don't honestly think Fate is scum. I'd like to, considering he's leading the charge on me but all his motivations seem protown when viewed together and with his arguments. (also welcome back Nika, how's life from beyond the grave?)

Werewolf's vote (be it on me or not) is just about as bad as it gets. I have had legitimate excuses for my being absent in this game. What're yours sir? - do not like his opportunistic bandwagoning.

still think Jah is the towniest towner here, and I'm not sure what to make of Yos trying to bait out a vig. Granted I do admit there's less threat from a Vig to the scum if they keep picking off the wrong person (since we've only had town night kills) still I don't think outing any remaining PRs is in the towns favor at all.

Broken's reasoning does seem a bit defensive of Yos, like maybe (someone said it a page or two back idr who) saying he's automatically confirmed town because of his PR. Scum can have trackers too, so I don't necessarily discount him as town because of his claim. He has not been glaringly scummy to me though yet (Yos) enough to merit a vote over some of the others in this game.

I wanna hear from Llama, and uh DP I am neither here nor there at the moment but I am not getting any blips on my scumdar from him either.

Going to meta Broken now and check something - I am not sure who I want to lynch yet, but I know I don't support a Jah lynch.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Meta = ISO *
Show
you done goofed.

brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Reading comprehension fail... Yos is a confirmed power role. There was no scum or town judgement there. Now confirmed power role in the hands of a scumread sounds like a real good reason for someone being high priority, especially with the roleblocker speculation also discussed.

So yeah, I was curious about why Yos is suddenly a low priority scumread for Fate when he stated basically the complete opposite yesterday. He provided reasoning (Yos's claim will sort itself out). Question's purpose achieved.

darla is scum:

Vote Count 6.5 to Vote Count 9: "2. DarlaBlueEyes (5) -
Bub Bidderskins
, rekirtS{David Parker},
DLG
MoreWhisky
bobsnox
"

Any bets on why such a town wagon failed to take off? After this werewolf as flinter joined on, still failed to make movement.

Reason hopping: she seems to jump from other people's cases and suspicions while offering curiously little of her own. See: the suspicion of me last post (did you even read the apparently offending post or just DP's misinterpretation?); also: her response to bub yesterday, her response to Llama yesterday

She is inconsistent and lying:
Darla wrote:Anyways on review of the last few pages, I don't honestly think Fate is scum. I'd like to, considering he's leading the charge on me but all his motivations seem protown when viewed together and with his arguments.
So his motivations and arguments seem pro-town. All cool, except that the post before this:
Darla wrote:Am curious if the caps are compensation for your lack of any actual proof on me? You think if you shout that people will just sheep you? You're the one who's wanting to rush into a lynch with only 4 of the players having weighed in on d3. Cos that's SO protown...
Pushing cases without actual proof, trying to use aggression to get people to agree with you instead of presenting actual cases, rushing lynches before people can respond. You're dismissive of this being protown. Indeed the motivation (avoiding actual evidence) and arguments (lacking in evidence) seem particularly scummy if that is what you consider them. And yet... "his motivations seem protown when viewed together and with his arguments"

Seems like making up reads.

VOTE: Darla

Werewolf is another scumread. I can see a Darla/werewolf team based on some of their interactions.

Llama and Fate/Nikanor I could most definitely not see on that scumteam. Town.

Others are less definite.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Llamarble »

Flinter voted Darla D1, so I doubt WW/DBE are scum together. But I do think DBE is scum and that she should claim.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fine, let's just lynch the obv scum today. We need to get one in the win collum here; hopefully this game will start to make sense after we do.

Vote:David

If Fate is scum and he pulls off a win here after I'm dead, though, I am going to be so pissed.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Fishythefish »

You know, that last post from broken is pretty solid. Makes me like broken more and DBE less.

I'm ready to hammer DBE. She should claim.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Ahhh, actually I'm not. Feels like there should be a lot more broken hatred in this game than there is. And part of me wants to not be sheeping Fate to hard - after all, he has lied about his role.

Hmmm. Not sure about anything in this game right now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

Marble, that was a shitpost for a claimed VT. PICK IT UP. IF YOU COAST YOU LOSE MY PROTECTION
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

No ones claiming or hammering till Nikanor posts, I just remembered we were hydraing tohether oops. Ill repost this on the hydra.

Besides fishy, you act like my reads are less trustworthy cuz I lied. How's that mae sense? Lie or not I'm still town
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Jahudo »

Hey Darla, can I ask you some questions?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Also, for the record, no one had better end the day before I claim my results. I don't expect to live much longer, unless the scum think they can mislynch me later, and while my results aren't especially useful at the moment, they may be later when the town is narrowing down who the SK is.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:41 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Jahudo wrote:Hey Darla, can I ask you some questions?
Come at me, brah :)
Show
you done goofed.

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Fate wrote:No ones claiming or hammering till Nikanor posts, I just remembered we were hydraing tohether oops. Ill repost this on the hydra.

Besides fishy, you act like my reads are less trustworthy cuz I lied. How's that mae sense? Lie or not I'm still town
Well, the lies make me wonder whether you are town. I'd feel particularly silly after the game if I turned out to be sheeping someone who's not only scum, but also made it obvious.

I should probably ISO you again to quash these doubts.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Aikage »

Fishy, weren't you scum in that game with me and YthillSK?

I am never, NEVER obvious scum. I am not the gambiting type, so you have nothing to worry about.

You know what I REALLY think? I think that Yosarian thinks I'm the SK, and is trying to get my lynched because I was RB'd N1, there was no kill, and then N2 he roleblocked someone else and there WAS a kill.

Obviously he can't claim as much in thread to out me as a SK, so he'll just push that issue silently and even try and find things like "WAS THIS A SCUMSLIP? HEKNEW WHICH KILL WAS WHICH YES HE IS A SK THAT I BLOCKED!" Especially since his "if Fate turns out to be scum I'll be soooooooo pissed" reads geniune, it reads geniune because he'll be pissed if I win
as a SK
and no one lynched me for my gambit!

But he's far more content to go push some DP lynch since mine isn't going anywhere.

He's reeking of scum.

HURRY THE FUCK UP NIKANOR. YOU THINK I LIKE SWITCHING ACCOUNTS TO POST? I WAS DOING YOU A FAVOR
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Aikage »

Fate wrote:No ones claiming or hammering till Nikanor posts, I just remembered we were hydraing tohether oops. Ill repost this on the hydra.

Fate wrote:Marble, that was a shitpost for a claimed VT. PICK IT UP. IF YOU COAST YOU LOSE MY PROTECTION
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Aikage »

Why DavidParker is town, Pt 1.

The scum are likely either in the "I WANT FATL YNCHED FOR GAMBTIZ LIELIELIE" pile or the "Fate's gambit doesn't make sense, I want to look better by calling him town" pile.

David, SWITCHED piles. He went from "YOU IZ SCUM FATE WHO WANTED BB LYNCHED THEN DBE!!!" off some random ass comment I made, but today
not only did he change his read on me due to POSTING style, he even called Yosarian scum on a possible roleblocker gambit.

I don't see DP-scum doing this. He'd either happily push my LAL lynch, or defend me, but to have
adapt his read on me due to my townish posts today and Yosarian's scummy posts, is a HUGE towntell.

Course, Yosscum voting DP makes him town as fuck too, but whatever.

Note: "Town" in this instance means "non-mafia" which is pretty important for later, but today I want scum dead, (since scum'll be shooting for the SK soon anyway).
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Aikage wrote: David, SWITCHED piles. He went from "YOU IZ SCUM FATE WHO WANTED BB LYNCHED THEN DBE!!!" off some random ass comment I made, but today
not only did he change his read on me due to POSTING style, he even called Yosarian scum on a possible roleblocker gambit.
That's part of the reason he's probably scum. I deliberately held back my claim for a while, in the hopes that it would make scum nervous, and in response you and him both started inventing BS reasons to suspect me, him especally. Neither one of you seemed to be trying to lynch me; it looked more like you both just wanted to plant some doubt about me in advance of my claim. It's especially suspect since neither one of you had any doubt about my claim yesterday. Now, I'm not confirmed town; I never claimed to be, and I don't expect anyone to treat me as such, but the timing of his "sudden realization" that "omg yos could be scum" is pretty hard to swallow.

One of the things that's made me doubt my read on you is his scummy "either Yos or Fate is scum" comment. That really looks like scum trying to set up a false dilemma between two townies, and he never really explained it to my satisfaction. It just dosn't make any sense; my information on you was correct, and proven so. So either you're lying town or you're lying scum. That's entirely based on whatever meta people have on you, and whatever is going on inside your head; once my results were confirmed by you, the fact that it was me who called you out became completely unrelated to your alignment.

He's really seemed to just drift with the wind. He was willing to follow me on a lynch on you, or you on a lynch of DBE, or whatever. All in all, he just feels really scummy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”