farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGuru who are you a hydra of?
Opps MOI just beat me before I posted. Never mind

vote: shadowguru

Saving myself early from your play now. And yes this is mostly to CMAR.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:
Vote: Shadowguru

What did you say Farside?

Furcolow... AND CMAR?

Bye bye.
I don't remember too much about Furcolow (sorry only one game I remember you in). CMAR last game I recall was the Star Wars Started off more joking with the first few post then got down to serious business soon after. Then there is the super secret scum tell that will tell me if CMAR is scum or town. Just have to get past Furcolow for that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:The fuck is going on? I DID CLAIM Death Angel ya know.

Hell, at least nopoint and farside are town.
There's an Angle of Death in the game?

metro wiki

I saw evil angel.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Also why claim BP vest now?
One Citizen will begin the game with a Bulletproof Vest, which must be passed on at each Night's end.
This means it gets passed on. Unless this is in scum hands in which case it sucks for the town. If the vest in the hands of town then they should look at each player and have a good read on the best person to pass it onto next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:Also, if you are interested in Hydra heads GummyBear is a quadz-SingerSinger
Singer sounds familiar, but I don't recall playing with either of those players.

*starts fearing for VI plays and headaches*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

hmmm I see cooldog is calling espy town and not even putting in as possible scum.

I also don't like malthusis entrance in this game. He wants a claim from Espy, but doesn't call him scummy or say why.
And this:
I'd vote for him if it wasn't the hammer, but there's no point hammering this early, especially when most people haven't posted anything more then RVS votes. It all ultimately depends on what he says about all of this though.
Again no reason in this post on why he would vote for espy.

unvote:
vote: malthusis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

AGar wrote:Reactions to Espe-wagon:

Espe is most definitely anti-town. The whole "Like I would claim? Hah!" and "Lynch me if you please." posts are just scum trying to bait town into thinking mislynch.
Malthusis is a likely buddy to Espe if Espe is scum, although I lean more SK on Espe.
Cooldog is prob-scum.
Nopoint is scummeh.

Need more info for D1.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cooldog

Hi Furc. Seem to be improving, like the posting so far. Off read on Gummybear, I think, but logically achieved.
Cooldog, no. Haven't played with you. But your posting in 62 makes me never want to endure more than a D1 with you.
I like Fate so far.
Agar if you think there is a scum team between espy and malth and cooldog is prob scum listed 3rd. Why are you voting him above the other 2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

nonpoint wrote:We can confirm 1 townie from the lynch pool that way becuz the rules say the 1st person to get it is town.
I agree with MOI that information is better tomorrow. If scum target the bp during the night it's better for the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #154 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

MagnaofIllusion - not sure, jury still out
Stefunny - *head smack* Post 68 has you either as VI or scum. Can't decide till my head stops hurting.
AGar - town no further reason to explain necessary. Don't get the votes on him.
ShadowGuru - Why did you think it was a good idea to have the BP claim on day 1? Why is GB scummy? So much focus on trying to get the BP claim then looking for scum.
Fate - pretty sure he's town. Small part (that side that has seen the evil that is Fate) wonders if he bused scum buddy CD.
GummyBear - Where are you getting the idea of shadow scum with CD?
Espeonage - If you believe Fate wasn't lying why didn't you vote for him?
LynchMePls - 1 post no info. Hey paranoid. Still jury out.
nopointinactingup - I don't like the idea of claiming BP on day 1. Should happen today however. BZZZZZ I could see scum wanting to know who the BP on day 1 was more then town as then they know who not to target for the night. Oh I like your first post of day 2.
Gold - scum, see post 95 for details. Read the game and vote with me.

vote: Gold

fos: Espy

Looking at the convo between CD and Espy. I do not believe they are scum together. I do however think Espy has a good chance at being SK
Yeah I'm definitely seeing a no connection between the two, rereading CD's post.
SG wrote:Also, if CoolDog flips town as I think he might, we really need to focus on GummyBear tomorrow - my hydra partner brought up good points. But they sort of rely on the CoolDog flip (though I could even see GummyBear's posts as bussing if CoolDog flipped scum)
Damned if so, damned if not
fos: Shadow

MOI wrote:Note that Farside does not address the wagon on Espeonage at all and doesn't mention CooLDoG after the light suspicion in 78.
Wow so that quote you just shared said nothing about CD at all.
far wrote:hmmm I see cooldog is calling espy town and not even putting in as possible scum.
Also in 48 hours I get to be online for a whooping 3 hours and have 4 games to respond to. Weeee
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Question – why did you make no mention about the wagon that had reached L-1 and started to fall apart by the time you posted 78 at all Day 1?
I already had my head on malth's actions and waiting a claim from Espy, who he didn't even say was scummy, was more scummy that the wagon on Espy coming in. At the time it didn't even hit me what Espy seemed to be alluding to.
Are you saying in your view what Malth said on day 1 didn't look scummy to you? Or because i made one comment on CD and wondered at the speed of the wagon I'm autoscum?
Gold wrote:I'm still sticking with my 143 post, farside still seems suspicious to me. I'll change my vote unless farside can prove me otherwise - mainly the incident with the first lynch
So you think I'm scum for something you agreed with..........So in order to hide your own scumminess your going to blame me. Awesome stuff.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

@shadow:
First your right I miss read your post on the BP claim. I retract that you wanted it day 1.

Second your reasons for GB was first policy

Then you stated the following:
Yes, more sheeping, no reads of your own, no content
likely framer right here bros and hos
What made you say this? I understand the sheeping (he wasn't the only one to do so) but why assume framer?

I do see BG has not said much of anything. Do you think he would buss his scum buddy like he did as scum?

Finally what happened with you this:
Fate unvoting off of the Espeonage wagon is scummy to me
I know I'm doing it, but I wanted to see a hammer on that...
I will revote Espeonage at any time that people address

Are you still suspicious?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fate

Fate's SK. Got a pretty good feel for this one.
You just lost some town points from me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:I want to revisit this Farside. You specifically state that you think Esp has a good chance of being the Evil Angel (SK). Why?
He said he believed Fate and I could see the SK making that statement and not voting him.
catch up post now
Well fuck I was wrong there too.
MOI wrote:Yet you vote Gold for rather flimsy reasons – I read 95 as admitting he’s unused to the MS norms (which he should be as a new member) and questioning you about some comments you made. I don’t see strong scum motivation in that post.
Right lets bypass everything scummy he does and call it newb.
I sense a scum connection here folks.

@Shadow: I didn't ask for more of a case. I asked if you thought if BG he buss as scum. I know there are only 4 post.

By the way the vest didn't go out till the start of night one. Not at the start of the day.

Scum suspects:

Gold
MOI

questionable:

Shadow
GB

As for my soft read on Fate that MOI mention, Fate was scum in a game I was town. I didn't see him as scum and he lorded it all over the game. So now I'm also wary of him as a player and question any town read I have on the guy.
Call it a lesson learned.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #240 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

First off that comment that MOI posted saying I asked for a vig claim is complete shit. There is no post I did such.
Second Gold if following. He has no thought process of his on on post 95. Him following without making any of his own response or opinion is scummy.
Then his day 2 post is oh hey far is scummy for her post (which I followed) vote far
That is scum gold (litteraly)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:
farside22 wrote:First off that comment that MOI posted saying I asked for a vig claim is complete shit. There is no post I did such.
Second Gold if following. He has no thought process of his on on post 95. Him following without making any of his own response or opinion is scummy.
Then his day 2 post is oh hey far is scummy for her post (which I followed) vote far
That is scum gold (litteraly)
Then her day 2 posts of literally avoiding me except to make a fence-sit "fatemaybebussin" post, even though I've had my vote on her most of the day= scum gold (actually)
Your fate. Your always highly questionable even as town.
You voted for with no reason. Oh no. Seriously what response would you expect when you provide no reason other then yeah farside is scum?

Typing this in all game:
I'm currently overloaded at work this week and working overtime this weekend to meet a deadline. Consider me on LA for a week. Which mean limited access, infrequent post and catch's will take longer to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Hope you get caught up at work.

We'll lynch you here so you have one less thing to worry about. I know deception takes a toll on the mind, much harder than being a truthful honest citizen.
:roll:
You want to give a case or keep bantering?

Anyways the thing that everyone missed with MOI's post on why far is scum was the following:

He calls me out for not saying anything about the Espy wagon. Doesn't explain why it's scummy not to say anything about a wagon that is dying.
Calls me out for not saying about about cooldog. This was a lie. I did mention something but was more focused on a growing wagon that seemed like a crazy Fate notion.

Why did farside mention that MOI was ignoring Gold scumminess and calling it newb?

BECAUSE GOLD NOT ONLY DID THE SAME THING BUT FOLLOWED FARSIDE.

God you people are dense.

Anyways I have to work today (not that Fate believes me) *asshole* and I don't trust you people not to hammer without waiting for a claim *cough Shadow* I the the Insomniac in the game (fitting considering I haven't slept well in 2 weeks).

I watched Fate last night because of how he was leading the lynch for CD and that alone is dangerous for scum to face. No one targeted him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Can I get you to please explain the all-caps in clearer English. What I think you are asserting is that Gold did the same things I suspect you for and later than you did them and thus I am not being consistent. This is untrue.

He certainly didn’t soft accuse CooLDoG of scummy behavior and then vote Town. His RVS vote sat on Shadow. True he makes no mention of CooLDoG. That’s not what I found suspicious of you.
He didn't mention anything about Espy. He didn't say anything about CD (sure he didn't do a light fos), but he sure as hell if following people and avoiding talking about CD.
How do you know that his vote on Shadow is not voting for town? Why is my vote on someone that even you found scummy, considered scummy?
See this is why I keep find you suspicious.
You twisted the action I did as scum but even nonpoint was voting for malth.
There are people who did what I did in some way but you ignore completely and I see it as you being lazy scum then scum hunting town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:
Unvote:

Reading the Wiki... I need yout to explain more about your role Farside. Its a Cop/Watcher? So why did you only watch me and not cop me? Do you get a choice? Or is it random?
I get a choice. I can chose to either cop or watch, not do both. I read the role as getting to use both abilities twice per turn and I asked the mod about if I would have seen someone giving the BP to another player, thinking like others it was given at the start of the game and would transfer at the end of the night, which I found out was incorrect.
I didn't use the cop ability as there is a GF in the game and a framer. Using the cop ability will lead to more WIFOM in my view then watching someone I think would be targeted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Farside, me an asshole? I never said I didn't believe you had work quite the contrary. I said we could lynch you (because I thought you were scum) SO you'd have more time for work and less stress.
You made it sound like I was using it as an excuse because you believed I was scum, instead of over worked, over tired and blah, blah, blah. Hence the asshole comment.
MOI wrote:First I don’t know his vote on Shadow is Town. I only know your vote on Malth was on Town, and came at the point when it certainly could have tipped the balance away from a scum lynch. Had Malth not been killed I wouldn’t have been pressing it. But he was revealed Town so I am.

Do you not see how I could come to the conclusion that your vote, coming as it did with the comments you made, might very well be scum looking to shift momentum to scummy Town from scum? I don't have your foresight of knowing what your role PM said ...
So your basing this on flips. That's a nice stawman. Hold people accountable for their vote after a flip, but ignore everyone on Gold since scum don't bus right?
Seriously.
MOI wrote:No, I observed the way you voted for Malth over CooLDoG. It read to me as scummy.

I did go back and look at NoPoint. He had malth as a RVS vote but ‘made it real’ in the post following your vote for Malth. He also doesn’t comment on CooLDoG at all until Day 2.

Good enough reason for my vote at this juncture …
I love how you keep ignoring my point completely.

unvote:
vote: MOI

*Note:
Will read the LMP reason's a bit later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay reading LMP in isolation I can agree that he looks like scum.
Reason's

1) floating by scum
2) no case presented
3) throwing shit out there to see what sticks
4) keeping a vote on a claimed vig without a good reason
5) no scum list

Scum list:
Gold
LMP
MOI

suspicious:
GB
Shadow

Rest looks null to town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Farside will you please elaborate on your role? Watcher+doc is a broken combo when the RB is dead
How much more do you want to elaborate? Are you claiming the wiki that RC had for this game is a lie? I watched you last night. I get to watch one more night (if I live) or I have two cop investigations I can do.
Don't blame me for a set up in favor of the town. Blame the creator.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Better, but not as good as Fatey or whatever.

I'm not the SK, I'm the Angel of Death.

LMP needs more votes.
I still think MOI is scum but LMP does have many scum points.
Wagon time!

unvote:
vote: LMP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Gold wrote:Gee Whiz! I'll join this time! although shouldn't we wait for one last excuse from him?

Vote: LMP

Who do you believe is scum and why? I want names with reason's in your next post or I swear I don't care wtf is going on I will vote your ass.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Gold wrote:
Gold wrote:
LynchMePls wrote: Quite possibly the scummiest question I've ever seen.
Sarcasm?
His posts make no sense
This Day he voted for esp and shadow, whom I'm both convinced are townies. I think this is enough for an explanation
NameSSSSS
IE: more then one.
A list with reason, rhyme and a thought process all on your own.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

metro wiki wrote:Roles and Goals Explained
Citizens

* the Insomniac chronically experiences difficulty capturing the elusive proverbial 'forty winks'. He often watches people to sate his subsequent nocturnal boredom, and occasionally glimpses those in deliberation, oftentimes regarding the plotting of evil. (aka Modified Cop / Watcher)

* the Paramedic, though a prominent practitioner, has limitations on the number of patients he can see in one night -- and he doesn't do lobotomies. Unfortunately, this lack of blanket medical coverage for Metropolis results in an increased death rate during crises such as this. (aka Modified Doctor)

* the Pyromaniac sometimes gets the urge to set something (or someone) ablaze at night, just to watch the burning. Tiny sparks of excitement light his eyes as he triumphs in combustive destruction, and showers of ashen rain bring fulfillment to his soul. (aka Modified Vigilante)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:If you are trying to say relationship based scum-hunting is the equivalent of a strawman argument then either you are being purposefully dense or are on the happy juice.

Not sure exactly what ‘ignoring everyone on Gold’ means in relation to scum-hunting. I have to look back but don’t remember CooLDoG voting for him.
My comment about ignoring everyone on Gold. Wow that was a mistake.

It should say ignore everyone that was on CoolDog because scum don't buss (sarcasm).
In other words your looking at those off the wagon is more suspicions to me. Scum buss all the time and that wagon on CD was an easy one for scum to float on. I find you saying hey you voted for confirm town at the end of the day, therefore scum weak analysis. Town is more ignorant then scum on who is what. Town are just as likely to question and vote ignorantly where scum do it on purpose.

anyways I see people giving out night actions. It makes me want to vomit. Should we red flag the scum our motives? Really?
I'm going to make a suggestion here.
Espy: Wait to the flip. If LMP flip scum look at those who voted between CD and LMP. Look at what is said. I have yet to see any connection other then MOI and Gold. Fate's point on Stef isn't bad.
Agar: I think giving me the vest is for best. I hated to claim, but apparently not having as much time to post and questioning things as I do is highly questionable.
Doctor: Protect Agar. I'm not watching him. I have a plan.

That is all I got for action. I'm not sharing what I'm doing tonight. I would like to WIFOM the SK/Mafia on what I'm going to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Gold

Espy. Please shot one of MOI or Stef.
I'm sending you a BP vest by the way Espy. I love the flavor text from the mod which confirms Agar was definitely the target N1 of some bullets (it implied multiple shots).
I'm not going to say too much about what I did. I love making the mafia go into fits trying to figure out my methods. I will say I did not watch anyone. I had hoped by my little comment the mafia would not target Agar last night
*high five to me*
I did use my cop ability. It's WIFOM with the GF, but I'm pretty certain with my comments in the game the mafia would not have targeted GB to frame him. I know he is a citizen, but there is still a GF out there. I did one of my uncertain reads in the game. I almost see a MOI/GB due to GB jumping to MOI's defense, hence why I prefer MOI being shot first.
Tonight mafia I will be watching Agar or Fate. You guys have a 50/50 shot of trying to figure out who. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:<3 Farside.

I'm sorry I voted you D2 ;_;
I don't blame you. I seriously fell behind and did my normal wtf moment. I didn't even think that it was a serious tell from CD.
Tells you how horrible my reads are day 1.

*Fells ashamed for failing*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Espeonage wrote:At the risk of looking like a dipshit postgame. It didn't need to be pointed out that Fate and MoI are the only possibilities for GF.
CoolDog's comment that got him lynched leads me to believe Fate is town.

UGH Shadow why did you claim? It was so unnecessary, you weren't even a consideration as scum to me. UGH!!!

I had plans!!! Damn you people!

Sending the vest to the doctor is my one out. I will watch one of Espy or Agar tonight as they are confirmed town.

*mutter profanities*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #388 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gold wrote:WTF This is going to be impossible to defend myself with an already 4 votes, but here's my opinion
Stefunny, Fate, and the guy who's been nice to me MoI - scum/SK

Oh and did I forget GB? I'm pissed you guys are lynching me because I'm quiet and to answer your statement Fate, I left my iphone on

Your getting lynched because the town vig shot at you and you are still alive.
Thank you for playing and have a nice day. :cop:

So I'm calling MOI/GB scum team. GB is the GF and MOI is the framer. That's my best bet.
Tonight I will pass the vest to Shadow and watch either Agar or Espy.
Again scum kill one of them and you have a 50/50 shot at me not being there.
I hope you fail.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #391 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:So you think that Stefunny is just THIS bad? Have you played with her before or something?

That quote from stef is a good point. I may have to concede to Stef/Moi, but yeah I'm been thinking MOI scum since day 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #394 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Listen I know the scum are pretty much screwed seeing this:
– MagnaofIllusion
– Stefunny
– farside22 – Insomniac
– AGar – Confirmed VT
– ShadowGuru - Paramedic
– Fate
– GummyBear – Confirmed Non-Framer
– Espeonage - Pyromaniac
– Gold – Serial Killer
GB isn't clear but the point is the Vig shooting of those the 3 non claimed helps the town. I believe Fate is town. But even he knows coming to the end and he is left with two confirmed towns he's screwed. So why is all this arguing going on?
Espeonage: I'm very serious about you shooting either MOI or Stefunny at this point.
Shadow: You and me will be playing who has the BP vest in this game.
I will be watching either Esp or Agar.
GG mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #397 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Dear Scum Stefunny,

Please read post 388 for the TL'RE.

Thank you,

farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #400 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

ShadowGuru wrote:CMAR posted in our quicktopic, so it's good to know he is alive. I am consulting with him on who to protect, but I am definitely pushing for it to be Farside. What do you all think? I like the medic/watcher combo being kept alive.
I think it would be best and I'm pretty certain the vig had 3 shots, Esp stated two shots now. Malth and Gold. So tonight is his last one.

MAKE IT COUNT AND SHOT STEF OR MOI. I PREFER MOI!

I find it fascinating that MOI is calling Fate the GF. I would like to know why he thinks GF and not framer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #409 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Gold wrote:Uhmmmm they're lying?
Bawhahahahahhahahaha

You should read the game. Read RC wiki that explains the set up of the game you signed up for and know that your lynch is inevitable.
Now if you want to live you could kill a player the town request you to kill tonight, but somehow I doubt you would be the good SK knowing your death is inevitable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Espeonage wrote:Agar, Did you or did you not give the vest to Gold?

Alternatively Gold, if you had the vest since day 1 why the hell did you not counterclaim?

Espenonage, please don't encourage VI behavoir.
I already claimed I received the BP last night and I have a brief description of flavor from the mod about a invisible person handing me the BP and that it had been shot at already.
Do you really need more? Even if Gold (laughs now) had it N1 that doesn't explain why he would not have died N2 by you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #421 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote: Magna

And in case the town is wrong, guess what I didn't use my watch last night.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU SCUM TEAM!!!!

Shadow please give the vest to either me or Espy tonight and then protect the player you did not give the BP vest to. I will watch you tonight.
I'm putting this out here in case MOI is not scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:29 am

Post by farside22 »

AGar wrote:
Espeonage wrote:4:1 tomorrow if we mislynch with three people alive and confirmed.
2:1 the day after with two confirmed towns and the mafioso. As long as we don't lynch any of the four we can't lose no matter who out of the rest we lynch or in what order.
Then I say we go on a limb and lynch GB. I really don't think there's another explanation for the missing kills, unless you do? I'm all ears man, you're as confirmed as it gets. We have a solid block of 4 town players here that can own face.
I thought MOI was on vacation? Also I had wondered if maybe the scum took a shot at the doctor last night because Agar's comment about whether the BP would save him or not.
It's a theory I'm going on right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow I think GB was expecting me to WIFOM again. Whatever.
I watched SB like I said I would and was informed that GB was the one at his place.

Fun times

vote: GummyBear
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #473 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yay!!! I had to wonder about GB's alignment when I saw he was a citizen. I was sad when Espy killed Stef over MOI that day. I wanted MOI dead first because he was scummy to me and I was checking Stef's alignment that night.
Fate was obv town. There was no way I believed he was scum this game.
MOI's push on people were way off and scummy. He ignored Gold who looked like obvious scum to me and then kept calling Fate GF then I thought he was saying that in case I checked Fate out and saw he was citizen.
I loved doing the WIFOM
Also RC was privy to my thoughts but I didn't want to leak the info that the vest may not protect completely. When Agar talked about it in thread I cringed a bit inside and hoped the scum wouldn't try to test it.
GG all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #493 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ahhhhh I liked the cop/watcher role. There is nothing wrong with town using WIFOM on the mafia, as the mafia does it to the town all the time.
Also I like CMAR's point about the BP that should be random to everyone as to not to confirm a player. Having a confirmed player day 2 is way powerful.
I liked the balance over all. I think the scum got unlucky with who was scum and had their been a bit better player in there it may have been a different game.
The only thing I would change is the BP vest.
I could not play now if you were to rerun it today, but in the future if you decide to redo the game with very little modifications I would be up for it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”