ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

This is a hydra. Let it be known (in case of conflicting viewpoints). I've never hydra'd before, but I'm just going to try and remember to sign my posts with a cop emoticon. If my partner wants to sign his otherwise, that'd be helpful. Anyways, confirm and
Vote: Gold
Hydra :cop:
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

ShadowGuru wrote:This is a hydra. Let it be known (in case of conflicting viewpoints). I've never hydra'd before, but I'm just going to try and remember to sign my posts with a cop emoticon. If my partner wants to sign his otherwise, that'd be helpful. Anyways, confirm and
EBWOP: Already failed... :cop:
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

Shit, just realized my mistake in posting with my main.
@Mod: It won't happen again, removed this game from my bookmarks on my main.
:cop:
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

nopointinactingup wrote:Let's play the claim bulletproof and confirm a townie game!
Good idea. Not it.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

Fate wrote:I think he meant not it as in he doesn't have the vest.

Someone should probably check with Reaper that the Vest is one-shot, can't be roleblocked (the passing of it) etc.

Or somethin
This.
Also, that the vest protects from the pyro/Dark Angel.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Espeonage wrote:Fate got neutered. And he also isn't lying. At least I don't think he is.

Vote: Agar

@ CMAR: Counterwagons are just as good.
You don't think he's lying about being Dark Angel...?
Unvote; Vote Espeonage
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

I have to get caught up a bit on the past 2 pages, but throughout the next week I have a LOT of after school commitments til about 9 (plus homework and such) so I have to let you guys know that I'll have limited access with school and such. Hope my partner can post more, but I'll still try and get a post and read-up every night.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

Gold wrote:/Confirm

Why are you attacking me young sir?
VOTE: ShadowGuru
Can't read much now, but this caught my eye. I never attacked you. My vote on you was purely to see your reaction. It's called a random vote, however you seem to be quite defensive of it with your OMGUS. Will keep this in mind.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

GummyBear wrote:VOTE: Shadow.

Furc. No thanks.

-quadz
Vehement about the game that I won for you as town? good job bro

Espeonage wrote:I'm sorry, I didn't realise you already worked that out. You probably should have told me instead of implying that you had no idea.
I don't like this post.

I don't enjoy the mudslinging casted on me, although it is warranted. There are many games I am sure I've deserved early wagons on me, and this is probably one of them, but for once it is not a result of my bad play

MOI: Know that my play has greatly improved since even when I played with you early-days in [redacted], or wherever it was that you completely gave up and got easily lynched as scum, can't
exactly
remember where, but given that we have played together numerous times, and you are a great poster and scumhunter, don't you believe you will be able to properly read me better than anyone else in the game? I disagree, but hey, it's all good.

Judge(AGar): Sup bro, I didn't realize we would be in multiple games together. I like playing with you, and you seem to be town so far from my reading. I'm glad we're on the same side, for once!

Fate: Sorry about Mafia Holographica, I'm sure you will be able to tell a difference in my play

I want a wagon on the SingerSigner/Quadz hydra for policy

as you can tell, i will be bolding my posts so you all can tell whose posts are whose
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

GummyBear wrote:VOTE: Shadow.

Furc. No thanks.

-quadz
Quadz/Singersigner, no thanks
Policy lynch at its finest

GummyBear wrote:
AGar wrote:Hm.

I don't believe you Fate.
What's the point in completely sheeping, not only a read, but a
this is rhetorical

GummyBear wrote:
Fate wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: CooLDOg

For not wanting to double up his scumkill with mine.

Yes, he would be that obvious as scum.
FUCK.

YEAH.

VOTE: CooLDoG
Yes, more sheeping, no reads of your own, no content
likely framer right here bros and hos

GummyBear wrote:Money on Shadow-buddy. They WOULD be scum together.
Yeah.... No.
You WOULD know who are scum... the other part of your hydra:)
also, sign your posts please.

lot of hydras... too many hydras for one game... this game is not big enough for the both of us :)
lol

Fate unvoting off of the Espeonage wagon is scummy to me
I know I'm doing it, but I wanted to see a hammer on that...
I will revote Espeonage at any time that people address they have interest in it, assuming there is not a developing wagon on singersigner/quadz
Vote: GummyBear
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

AGar wrote: Hi Furc. Seem to be improving, like the posting so far. Off read on Gummybear, I think, but logically achieved.
Cooldog, no. Haven't played with you. But your posting in 62 makes me never want to endure more than a D1 with you.
I like Fate so far.
I liked his fishing for information, but I wish he would be more active. I dislike neutered-fate. I want balls-to-the-wall hunting scum fate.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: =cut=
Shadow-Furc wrote:MOI: Know that my play has greatly improved since even when I played with you early-days in [redacted], or wherever it was that you completely gave up and got easily lynched as scum, can't exactly remember where, but given that we have played together numerous times, and you are a great poster and scumhunter, don't you believe you will be able to properly read me better than anyone else in the game? I disagree, but hey, it's all good.
You haven’t in any game shown me what I would call great improvement. Cyclical Experiment was the closest to what I would call small steps but even there you caused Vi to have to take over the Hydra slot to prevent disaster.

And yes, I do think I can read you well. I pretty much nailed you as scum pretty easily Bold and Beautiful along with miller13 early on.
Shadow-Furc wrote:I want a wagon on the SingerSigner/Quadz hydra for policy
For you to call for a policy lynch on anyone when you decry mud-slinging / talk of a policy lynch on your slot is at best hypocritical.
Shadow-Furc wrote:Fate unvoting off of the Espeonage wagon is scummy to me
So what are your strongly developed reasons for wanting a Esp lynch again. The only hints I see in your ISO are ‘I don’t like this post’ (with no explanation why) in ISO 8 and that Esp believed Fate in ISO 5.

And calling someone scummy for doing exactly what you are doing is again hypocritical, regardless of whether you acknowledge it.
AFAIK acknowledged hypocrisy is not a scumtell. I feel it is different, and I will explain it later.

I doubt I would have been lynched. Your opinion of good play and mine are different, obviously, so we aren't going to be mucking up the thread arguing over proper play,
right
?

:) I'll make one point though:
I feel like your play is that of someone who tries to be so logical, that you behave nearly like a robot sometimes. You can take this as you will, but I question your gut.

I disagree that it is hypocritical for me to call for a policy lynch. I have gotten numerous scums lynched in numerous games since you have played with me, even participating in a few lopsided town wins. Hell, I even won one as scum, and got to lylo as an SK offsite, where I would have won if I didn't have a terrible voting restriction!

I feel I'm good at reading singer's meta, which is why, if you'll notice, I asked singer to start signing!

I don't need strongly developed reasons for my gut on espionage, as I'm not voting him. I'm leaning on him being SK from gut and general posting behavior/tone. Many other people addressed the read, so why aren't you grilling them?

To explain the "acknowledged hypocrisy" unvoting AFTER someone unvoted and took pressure off isn't the exact same thing. I was ready for a hammer, but that didn't happen, so it is best to use that to continue pressuring other people (as long as we don't force unnecessarily)

farside22 wrote:
nonpoint wrote:We can confirm 1 townie from the lynch pool that way because the rules say the 1st person to get it is town.
I agree with MOI that information is better tomorrow. If scum target the bp during the night it's better for the town.
I disagree with this policy. I'd rather the bulletproof come out, and lead a random lynch. Scum might even have to counterclaim that, so if someone is going to do that, it might be best to just claim, and not lead yet, waiting on everyone to have an opportunity to counterclaim
before
they can see who the lynch is going to be on. I doubt people will want this to happen, but I find it to be a pretty good practice as town, and I believe we would benefit from an unwavering lynch from confirmed town. If it is in the game, we might as well use it to our benefit while we can. Once it is passed randomly, we won't be able to guarantee shit. If you're wanting to just wait until d2 to do that, by all means, I agree with it in the sense that then scum won't be able to counterclaim without incorporating ties unnecessarily. For instance: player a passes to player b. player b is on a scum team with player c. player b counterclaims having sent it to player c, and player a is lynched, flipping town. obvious suspicion on both scum there... scum can't counterclaim on d2 without potentially outing 2 people unless they are a really good guesser as to who the bulletproof was sent to... I realize I'm sort of arguing against myself, but I'd be happy with either of these scenarios. D2 is actually probably better, so I guess I don't disagree with M.o.I. and you, farside, after all. It makes counter claiming not as good. I'm not going to take you all for your word on this, though. First, I'm going to make sure this is how that works.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Page 2
farside22 wrote:Also why claim BP vest now?
One Citizen will begin the game with a Bulletproof Vest, which must be passed on at each Night's end.
This means it gets passed on. Unless this is in scum hands in which case it sucks for the town. If the vest in the hands of town then they should look at each player and have a good read on the best person to pass it onto next.
By claiming vest now, that gives town a clear. This is rare in itself in a game on MS, therefore I think we should utilize the ability of having a town clear. Every odd night, he gets protected by the BP vest and every even night the doc can protect him.
LynchMePls wrote:So I'm told to confirm in thread, but when I get in thread, the game is already going. *boggle*

Vote: ShadowGuru

Pure unadulterated PL.
Realizes that the game is "already going", yet doesn't weigh in on any of the discussion and tries to prolong RVS with his PL.
MoI wrote:Last I saw you were allowing yourself, as a Town Bulletproof, to get lynched Day 1 of Clash of Kings with substandard play. If you haven’t improved (especially with the anchor that is Furc attached to you) don’t expect any leeway from me.
Yeah, I shouldn't have /in'ed to that game, I had a bunch of games going on and couldn't keep up
Mod wrote: No questions have yet been asked that would received anything but an altogether ambiguous answer.

The setup is 'semi-open', but that does not make it entirely Open.
Is the Angel of Death or whatever it's really called able to bypass the Vest?

If so, doc would have to be on the clear every night if the person were to claim until we nail the Angel
MoI - town
Agar - town
Espeo - scum

ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:11 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

*sigh* This seems like a stupid townslip from CoolDog. But we have to lynch him as it's too big of a slip. As AGar has unshyly pointed out, he's voting for someone he said would flip town PR. But it seems like he was just proposing a situation in his mind to show that Fate was acting stupidly without actually relating to the game. And he genuinely didn't understand what Fate meant when he said "doubling up the scumkill". This seems like VI play, but it's too much of a slip to let go.
@Vig, don't be shy when you visit Espy's place tonight.
Also, if CoolDog flips town as I think he might, we really need to focus on GummyBear tomorrow - my hydra partner brought up good points. But they sort of rely on the CoolDog flip (though I could even see GummyBear's posts as bussing if CoolDog flipped scum)
Unvote; Vote: CoolDog

AGar and MoI still town.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Fate wrote:Wrong: This is a scum post:
CooLDoG wrote:So let me get this straight, I would want to piggyback on your kill because?
"Tell me what you think my scum motives are!"

Any post that has any signs of 'I would do this as scum...because?" is a lynch on sight.
I think he thought you were saying he wanted you to claim your kill because he would want to kill the same person. He didn't make the connection that he'd want to know your kill so that he wouldn't kill the same person. At least, that's how I judge his reaction.
By the way, with Farside's unvote that is L1. Be wary of a quick hammer before a claim please.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

No, Farside switched to malt I think.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Damnit, was on a droid and messed up. Okay, if Cooldog was town power role, then I royally fucked up. But I don't think he is.
Also, the plus of the matter is that I dragged Gold out of his hole and showed that he's been lurking the entire time.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

But with the amount of scumminess that he's had and slips, he's clearly either scum or VI townie.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:26 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Gold wrote:
malthusis wrote: Have you played mafia/forum mafia at all? Do you have an previous experience on other sites?
Yes I have, although this one is moving more quickly than the previous one's I've played in, sorry for my inactivity.

farside22 wrote:
AGar wrote:Reactions to Espe-wagon:

Espe is most definitely anti-town. The whole "Like I would claim? Hah!" and "Lynch me if you please." posts are just scum trying to bait town into thinking mislynch.
Malthusis is a likely buddy to Espe if Espe is scum, although I lean more SK on Espe.
Cooldog is prob-scum.
Nopoint is scummeh.

Need more info for D1.

Agar if you think there is a scum team between espy and malth and cooldog is prob scum listed 3rd. Why are you voting him above the other 2?
Yeah i still don't understand the point you're trying to get across, why pick a needle out of the haystack
Gold wrote:
Stefunny wrote:Post #82 Was the last votecount, as of that Farside was not voting for CD, and by my count there are 5 votes after this post. I could be retarded, but I'm preeeettty sure that you are vote #7 which is a lynch.
True true!
Zero content. Active lurking if you must.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

malthusis wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote:But with the amount of scumminess that he's had and slips, he's clearly either scum or VI townie.
What are you talking about? The only thing that's even close to that his that he took your random vote a bit seriously. That's easily to chalk that up to the fact that he's never played before, and the site meta's probably different here then where he was at (that's why I asked him about his previous experience). That's no grounds to call him scum or a VI, especially with much better cases that the town's already shown.
This was directed a CD. Now go back and reread it.
malthusis wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote:

Gold wrote:
malthusis wrote: Have you played mafia/forum mafia at all? Do you have an previous experience on other sites?
Yes I have, although this one is moving more quickly than the previous one's I've played in, sorry for my inactivity.

farside22 wrote:
AGar wrote:Reactions to Espe-wagon:

Espe is most definitely anti-town. The whole "Like I would claim? Hah!" and "Lynch me if you please." posts are just scum trying to bait town into thinking mislynch.
Malthusis is a likely buddy to Espe if Espe is scum, although I lean more SK on Espe.
Cooldog is prob-scum.
Nopoint is scummeh.

Need more info for D1.

Agar if you think there is a scum team between espy and malth and cooldog is prob scum listed 3rd. Why are you voting him above the other 2?
Yeah i still don't understand the point you're trying to get across, why pick a needle out of the haystack
Gold wrote:
Stefunny wrote:Post #82 Was the last votecount, as of that Farside was not voting for CD, and by my count there are 5 votes after this post. I could be retarded, but I'm preeeettty sure that you are vote #7 which is a lynch.
True true!
Zero content. Active lurking if you must.
The game's still only been on for 48 hours. 2 posts is definitely not a good sample size for the case that you're posting on him.

I haven't put a case on him?
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

CooLDoG wrote:damn it, I really need to improve my scum game. But at least now I'm within my personal game limit. However, I wished I could have played in this one longer...
Damn, broke my ass...
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Gold wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:damn it, I really need to improve my scum game. But at least now I'm within my personal game limit. However, I wished I could have played in this one longer...
ROFL
ShadowGuru wrote: I haven't put a case on him?
This isn't already a trial? I'm sweating like a pig over here
What?
Do you have absolutely any opinion on anything in this game?
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

CooLDoG wrote:What do you think of me Shadow?
Oh hey, I see what you did thur...
Tried to paint me as your scumbuddy.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

:eek: Malt was close to the bottom of my town list. What the fuck?
Whoever had the BP originally should claim and be clear.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:40 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

ShadowGuru wrote::eek: Malt was close to the bottom of my town list. What the fuck?
Whoever had the BP originally should claim and be clear.
Wait - I just read the flavor. Burned to death and a guy with "a gleam in his eye" watched him die. Malt was vigged it seems. Nice shot.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:48 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

vote: farside

- i made a case on gummybear
- if you read my post about the BP, which you obviously did not correctly, i deduced it's better to wait till d2
- my vote is for gut, and because you are grasping at straws leading to you being anti-town

I am also still receptive to a gummybear wagon.
@mod
can we get a prod/replace on gummybear? They are a fucking hydra with 4 terribly pitiful posts
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:48 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

^furc
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:49 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Fate, lead me into the gloryland
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Actually, I dislike that post from my partner as well, after further inspection
I'm going to admit voting you for your FoS of my partner's play, Farside, but after actually reading you in iso, I dislike your vote on Malthusis into him dying. He didn't really feel like he was going to get wagonned over CD to me, but it may just be you not having your head in the game. Regardless, after your iso read, I'm suspicious of you, but I'm going to
unvote

MY problem with CryMeARiver (my hydra's other head)'s point about CD flipping relating to GB's alignment has nothing to do with the ambiguousness of his statement (your damned if they do, damned if they don't, which really was more relying on them flipping town for some reason... AT LEAST he thought cooldog could be town there), but rather I don't see how he can get shit from GummiBear's posts due to their sheer lack of content.

I'd like to note that SS is signing up to IC in the newbie queue, yet has not contributed anything of substance this game. While her and quadz might have personal issues... c'est la vie.
vote: Gummybear
until they contribute
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

farside22 wrote:@shadow:
First your right I miss read your post on the BP claim. I retract that you wanted it day 1.

Second your reasons for GB was first policy

Then you stated the following:
Yes, more sheeping, no reads of your own, no content
likely framer right here bros and hos
What made you say this? I understand the sheeping (he wasn't the only one to do so) but why assume framer?

I do see BG has not said much of anything. Do you think he would buss his scum buddy like he did as scum?

Finally what happened with you this:
Fate unvoting off of the Espeonage wagon is scummy to me
I will revote Espeonage at any time that people address

Are you still suspicious?
it's alright you misread me, it happens. BP needs to claim...
on GB: Sure... at first, it was policy, because SS is detrimental to the town. Then, I felt like this was wrong to do, because I have been in that situation before. Then, I actually read them in iso, and found them scummy, which I made a post about involving all 4 of their posts. How many times can I quote 4 posts? I don't see how you can ask me to make more of a case than I already have. Letting someone replace in here will just give them wiggle room, but it might be what we have to do if they don't contribute (and noone seems to be willing to lynch them but CryMeARiver and myself). I said they were "likely framer" just for flavor/to be cute, hence the bros and hos following it. 50/50 shot if they're scum now, so I look like a genius, and you fishing for this information out of me reads suspiciously. Basically, their 4 pitiful posts are actually even scummy; I don't see how you can be so scummy in like 5 lines

@MoI: I didn't realize the wagons were even

-Furcy
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:26 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Espeonage wrote:CD: Go look at the wiki. This is an open game. And I don't 'know', even if I was scum I wouldn't 'know'.
I don't like this quote, feels like coaching from scum
Espeonage wrote:@
farside
: Early day one. Wasn't expecting a scum to present itself. It's still at the back of my mind + Fate is useful for
catching us scums
for now and obviously the vig is usable as another option.

@ MoI: We kinda are. We lynched a scum. There is basically nothing to read back on bar a rvs and the wagon. It was a simple wagon so nto much there bar the scraps we can try and dredge from it. The state of the game looks like it's just coming out of rvs.

Unvote

I'll join or start a wagon later.
Note the bolded. Talking to Farside, says "us scums"
The only problem is CD sort of dropped a tell ESP might be town, according to Fate. I'm going to go read CD in iso now.
CooLDoG wrote:
vote:espeonage
How can you know that with a day start? You are ether masons, neighbors, lovers, or more probably scum.
This must be in response to this:
Espeonage wrote:Either way it really doesn't matter. If he is then he is. If he isn't then he isn't going to get counterclaimed.
Which was in response to Fate kidding around AFAIK. Seems like scum overreacting.
CooLDoG wrote:Okay, theoretically, if I wanted to double my nk with yours how could I do that without knowing yours?

Ohh, and I bet I know where this whole sk thing is gonna wind up.
Here is how I see it:

1) fate claims sk
2)Espy claims that he knows that fate isn't lying.
3)Fate is gonna hop out of the bushes saying, "HIGH GUYS! I"M NOT THE SK< DUH! I"M THE FRIGGIN VIG, HAHAHA ESPY IS DUH SK OR SCUMS!"
4)espy gets lynched anyway and flips town big
5) fate gets lynched and flips VT
6)Fate has succeeded in screwing up another perfectly good game.

My vote stays on espy for now.
I'm actually reading him saying Espeonage will flip town as not as much of a tell as Fate is. The fact that he added in "big" makes it read less of a tell to me, and more like he's trying to defend his scumbuddy who was wagonned. How much "bigger" can you flip as town than flipping town at all? This makes me a little less sure of myself admittedly, but I'm not sold on it.
CooLDoG wrote:Agar I still don't completely understand your reasons.
Mandga, people were hinting at a hammer if you were reading the thread. I think putting players who have excessive information in a day-start game under pressure is a good thing. And I never want to hear about that game again.
Notice the "Mandga"
I'm assuming he is talking to magna
That is reeking of a scumslip to me
FoS: MoI
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:32 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Since there was a vig kill (obvious due to flavor... I just checked the setup in the wiki), and no other kills, what does everyone think about that?
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow wrote:Note the bolded. Talking to Farside, says "us scums"
That is ABSURD. It's obvious what he's saying is "Fate is good at catching scum for the town". Not "Fate is good at catching us".
It's a scumslip

-Furc
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

MoI is flailing as caught scum above
Vig please realize he is likely the SK
LynchMePls wrote:No, it really isn't. He's saying "fate is good at catching us (the town) scum" not "Fate is good at catching us scums (you and me being scum)". It's pretty absurd the way you're trying to spin that. Since you're you though, absurdity is to be expected.
No way. The only other way to read that is with a sarcastic tone, and you're really hindering me from getting any responses out of it like I intended by playing a fucking hero.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Anyone notice how LMP and MoI appear to be buddying up on me, and are both on the Espeonage wagon together? Fishy fishy
I'm considering revoting Farside but cooldog was talking to MoI about having "excessive information"... I wonder why :)
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

It doesn't matter what role you are, you are scum
Also, please bend over, and remove the stick out of your ass, you snooty little shit.
Fate wrote:Shadoows a moron but he's town. Not to be roasted.

I gotta check the wiki, there two kills missing, you do the same Shadow instead of blatant softclaiming.
I don't have anything to softclaim, sadly.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

unvote
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

Furcolow here, is anyone against the thought of AGar being confirmed town at this point?
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

we have a doctor, a dead hooker, and 2 power roles that are ripe to be claimed
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:26 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

well he got the BP
no ccs
FIRST TO GET BP IS TOWN
he also apparently survived a hit?
... that coincides with having a BP?
lol

how is he not clear?
let me get it out of the rules:
Game-Specific Rules

1. One Citizen will begin the game with a Bulletproof Vest, which must be passed on at each Night's end.
Until someone CCs AGar, well, obviously he is town.
Malthusis couldn't have had it, or he'd be alive as far as I know.

Also, still waiting on a Vig claim
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

I don't want a fucking massclaim, idiot, I want 1 claim
learn to fucking read
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

LynchMePls wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote:well he got the BP
no ccs
FIRST TO GET BP IS TOWN
he also apparently survived a hit?
... that coincides with having a BP?
lol

how is he not clear?
let me get it out of the rules:
Game-Specific Rules

1. One Citizen will begin the game with a Bulletproof Vest, which must be passed on at each Night's end.
Until someone CCs AGar, well, obviously he is town.
Malthusis couldn't have had it, or he'd be alive as far as I know.

Also, still waiting on a Vig claim
If you think he's clear, why did you need to ask the rest of the town? The fact that you were putting out feelers on whether everyone else was going to treat AGar as town before you would commit to the stance is scummy as hell.

Unvote
Vote: Shadow
I was just making sure you all weren't going to be idiots, and bringing up the fact that if someone else had it he needs to be fucking counterclaimed

You and MoI are really getting on my fucking nerves this game, making me regress to FURC RAGE.

My posting started off grate until Magna decided to go and edit the fucking font size and start calling me a god damned VI
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Fate wrote:
AGar wrote:Also, Fate: Nothing was worded about it being a 1-shot or invincible. Part of my suspicion on being shot was that I was not instructed to pass it on at any point.
So you're saying its lost or what are you saying?

What do you think about the Medic claiming and receiving it? His protection last night is confirmed Non-Halfscum (either SK or Mafia)
the MEDIC claiming?
interesting choice of words, where'd you get that term from?
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

vote: LMP

if scum, great
if town, not that bad

/policy
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

CooLDoG [7] – Fate, GummyBear, AGar, MagnaofIllusion, Espeonage, Stefunny, ShadowGuru
Besides my wagon, and Espeonage's, noone was really on CD who is getting wagonned/accruing any votes
I already tried to do scumhunting, and I only got ridiculed by trolls, so I will be keeping my mouth shut until we lynch LMP or MoI on policy of hindering town scumhunting. I am voting LMP over MoI because he was not on CD.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

ShadowGuru wrote: Also, still waiting on a Vig claim
Ah, good, we got one...
Espeonage wrote:Two fold. 1. I had a scum read on him because of his over eagerness for a claim from me. 2. He seemed like a popular choice for the vig kill as alot of people were unsure of him for the same reason that I had a scum read.
I agreed with your kill, good job, even if he was town.

Too bad Farside had to claim after you claimed. We're going to lose a power role, it might be best for the doctor to claim too to create clears...

Im still fine with an LMP or Gummy lynch, although quadz sort of helped that slot a little, even if he attributed one of my quotes to CMAR

-furc
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Stefunny wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote: Also, still waiting on a Vig claim
Ah, good, we got one...

Too bad Farside had to claim after you claimed. We're going to lose a power role, it might be best for the doctor to claim too to create clears...
-furc
You said earlier you were only asking for ONE claim, NOW you are asking for a doc claim too? SERIOUSLY? If anyone should NOT claim it should be the doc. Good Grief. You are almost so blatantly anti-town that you would have to be DUMB DUMB DUMB scum.
This reads as an admission that you know I'm not scum. How is that possible with an SK?
Espeonage wrote:Just got PM from Mod. He apparently made a mistake in my role PM. I am indeed 3 shot.

Reread happens today but I just woke up.
I feel like YOU made a mistake
RC hasn't seemed to be answering any questions
Fate wrote:THAT WOULD BE LOL SINCE REAPER JUST MOD CONFIRMED HIM AS TOWN.
ITS GONNA BE HARD PUSHING AN LMP LYNCH OVER YOURS IF YOU KEEP DERPING IT UP LIKE THIS NOPOINT
hardly
and fixed for appropriate faterage
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

unvote

i need to talk to my other hydra head

-furc
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

Okay, had a busy last week, but here we go:

I actually like NoPoint's 133 as I had many of the same thoughts at night. So that makes me want to make a list (just based on CoolDog for now):
Yet walking the streets

– MagnaofIllusion
– Stefunny
– farside22
– AGar - (Cooldog - "Why am I scum?")
– ShadowGuru - Town
(Cooldog - "Why am I scum?")
– Fate - Town/SK
(Lead CoolDog case + CoolDog "Fate will flip town")
however I'm still going to keep Scum on the list
due to this bad post and the fact that Fate would DEFINITELY bus a partner that he doesn't like on D1 to a) get rid of bad partner and b) gain town credit
– GummyBear - - (CoolDog - Tried to push a wagon on Gummy using my hydra partner's case on Gummy)
– Espeonage - Town/SK
- (CoolDog - "Espy will flip town")
– LynchMePls
– nopointinactingup
– Gold

More coming, but I really wanted to get this out first :cop:
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

So this is what I gather:

Espeonage is clear vigilante - Shot Malt
Farside is clear watcher/cop combo - No one visited Fate
AGar is clear as he had the BP vest
GummyBear is not scum (previous reasons), though possibly SK
ShadowGuru is not scum (previous reasons), and not SK because I know my role
There is 2 maf between: LynchMePls, nopointinactingup, Gold, Stefunny, and MoI

This is what should happen:

AGar gives BP vest to Farside
Farside watches AGar
Doc is on Espeonage
Espeonage shoots scum

Someone let me know if there is something wrong with that overall picture
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

GB wrote:Additionally, Shadow needs to respond to our question in 239.
GB wrote:CMAR, You’ve only ever played in one other game with Singer, which is currently ongoing. D1 of the game isn’t even over yet. How can you possibly claim to be able to read her meta?
I can't, that was Furc.
GB wrote:Shadow, your 180 is just not good. LMP points out a flaw in your reasoning and you respond with the equivalent of “NUH UH I’M RIGHT YOU’RE WRONG.” And then (in your 183) calling MoI flailing scum? Really? Come on, now. And LMP and MoI are NOT buddying you. You should maybe check the definition of buddying.
I agree with this and therefore see no reason to respond to it.
You must understand, everything between the beginning of Day 2 and up until post 297 and 298 (which were mine) was of Furc's doing. I was absent.

I for one find MoI very protown so I'm leaving him as Town/SK
GB wrote:With that + farside being town +
AGar's catch on nopoint
, which bolsters our additional feelings on him:
Explain? I ISO'd Agar and don't see it.
GB wrote:To add, I wanted to clarify that we think the discussion needs to continue for farside to have something to think about in regards to potential subjects to watch. I want to especially mention Fate, for calling for a hammer to end discussion while you had an outlying post that needs to be addressed.
Truly, it is up to Farside. He can WIFOM whether he wants to watch AGar tonight or use an investigation and keep his watch to watch another clear another night. Mafia would have to have some balls to be able to test him and kill AGar tonight though.

FARSIDE, SEE THIS ^

GB wrote:Additionally, while I agree Shadow's been using his head far more than I've ever seen the Furc side of him do before
*cough* CMAR *cough*
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

CMAR, I was widely considered town and scumhunting before you began posting, so don't "cough" at me
I'd love to show our quicktime and how little you have contributed there

I am not posting in our quicktime anymore. He hasn't been doing shit, and now he jumps in and is getting praised. awesome.

I haven't been guiding the game into proper play or anything with a fucking dead hooker and a watcher .... no....

singer is such an idiot, but quadz is appearing town, so i'm not sure if i want a GB switch
Gold is lurking scum, but LMP gets on my nerves, so I'm going to hammer him
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:13 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

AGar wrote:I have no problems passing to Farside. I'll ask RC but I doubt I'll be answered. We'll see.
yeah, he isn't fucking answering shit, which is why fate's whole
"espeonage is.confirmed.town" is suspect
comparing it to one of them having to be the fucking vig, and the other likely being the SK (YOU KNOW, I DISAGREE WITH THIS.... and here's why... because Fate is just a bored townie)

However, it does appear he wants both he and his CC alive... I wonder why?

Anyways, enough speculation
Doctor watch AGar like Farside said
We will follow my hydra heads plan for lynching, and MoI's plan for tomorrow
I feel as if we have everything in order for a hammer.
that being said:

Vote: LMP

=====[]
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

ShadowGuru wrote:CMAR, I was widely considered town and scumhunting before you began posting, so don't "cough" at me
I'd love to show our quicktime and how little you have contributed there

I am not posting in our quicktime anymore. He hasn't been doing shit, and now he jumps in and is getting praised. awesome.

I haven't been guiding the game into proper play or anything with a fucking dead hooker and a watcher .... no....

singer is such an idiot, but quadz is appearing town, so i'm not sure if i want a GB switch
Gold is lurking scum, but LMP gets on my nerves, so I'm going to hammer him
...I wasn't discrediting you, I was just letting him know that I'm part of the hydra also.
And sorry I have shit going on in my life, but that really was a bad and unnecessary hammer. If I had felt LMP was scum, I'd have done it myself. Nopoint is a much better vote...
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:42 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

farside22 wrote:
MOI wrote:If you are trying to say relationship based scum-hunting is the equivalent of a strawman argument then either you are being purposefully dense or are on the happy juice.

Not sure exactly what ‘ignoring everyone on Gold’ means in relation to scum-hunting. I have to look back but don’t remember CooLDoG voting for him.
My comment about ignoring everyone on Gold. Wow that was a mistake.

It should say ignore everyone that was on CoolDog because scum don't buss (sarcasm).
In other words your looking at those off the wagon is more suspicions to me. Scum buss all the time and that wagon on CD was an easy one for scum to float on. I find you saying hey you voted for confirm town at the end of the day, therefore scum weak analysis. Town is more ignorant then scum on who is what. Town are just as likely to question and vote ignorantly where scum do it on purpose.

anyways I see people giving out night actions. It makes me want to vomit. Should we red flag the scum our motives? Really?
I'm going to make a suggestion here.
Espy: Wait to the flip. If LMP flip scum look at those who voted between CD and LMP. Look at what is said. I have yet to see any connection other then MOI and Gold. Fate's point on Stef isn't bad.
Agar: I think giving me the vest is for best. I hated to claim, but apparently not having as much time to post and questioning things as I do is highly questionable.
Doctor: Protect Agar. I'm not watching him. I have a plan.

That is all I got for action. I'm not sharing what I'm doing tonight. I would like to WIFOM the SK/Mafia on what I'm going to do.
Fuck that, stick to my plan and our vig won't die. What do you mean makes you want to vomit? We literally know what roles mafia has, and we killed their roleblocker. My plan is foolproof. You can WIFOM if you want, but DOC DO NOT ABIDE BY THIS! Vig = more important than AGar. Kthx.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

CMAR and I had a huge spat in which I changed the hydra's password, before changing it back, and changed the email
I didn't know it would deactivate the account
I wanted to protect Farside, and he was deadset on Espeonage
He knows the password again now, and this might be premature, but I am formally claiming Doctor

N1 we were on AGar
N2 we were on Espeonage (I wanted to be on Farside)

I just wasn't sure if the BP Vest was going to carry over or work
Considering there have only been a few kills, when there could be 3 in a night, I'm pretty sure our protections have been successful somewhere
farside22 wrote:

Espy. Please shot one of MOI or Stef.
I'm sending you a BP vest by the way Espy. I love the flavor text from the mod which confirms Agar was definitely the target N1 of some bullets (it implied multiple shots).
I'm not going to say too much about what I did. I love making the mafia go into fits trying to figure out my methods. I will say I did not watch anyone. I had hoped by my little comment the mafia would not target Agar last night
*high five to me*
I did use my cop ability. It's WIFOM with the GF, but I'm pretty certain with my comments in the game the mafia would not have targeted GB to frame him. I know he is a citizen, but there is still a GF out there. I did one of my uncertain reads in the game. I almost see a MOI/GB due to GB jumping to MOI's defense, hence why I prefer MOI being shot first.
Tonight mafia I will be watching Agar or Fate. You guys have a 50/50 shot of trying to figure out who. :P
This makes me believe our protection stacked with the vest
this is good
This was scenario A I was talking about, the only thing I was truly worried about was whether or not the vest would carry over. Seeing as you're saying it does, that's a relief. Now we can guarantee having you or AGar alive.

I dislike how you are so sure Espeonage is the vig, though. CMAR will eat me alive if he is, though, as that was what we primarily argued over. RC hasn't answered any of my PMs about protections and such, so I'm wondering why he would PM Espeonage. Espeonage slipped on how many vig hits he has, so I am inclined to believe Fate, unless he is going to admit he has been trolling.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh look Fate's decided to be cute ...

Since the Evil Angel decided to hit NoPoint last Night I assume they were Mafia hunting ... good instinct. Sad that NoPoint is always naturally scummy.

Farside - did your plan bear fruit?

Esp - have anything to say about Fate's claim today?

I'll crunch numbers in the morning regarding whether it looks wise for a Doc to claim.
Save yourself the time.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Should I go ahead and vote Gold?
CMAR is yet again not around, yet I'm sure he will still want to dictate our night action.
I see no reason to not protect Farside. Espeonage has 1 kill left? Did the mis kill count against your number?
I need to read page 15, I skimmed it as it seemed like Fate/MoI spamming, and it didn't feel all that town

If I had to pick, I'd say Fate is a townie, and MoI is scum
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

CMAR posted in our quicktopic, so it's good to know he is alive. I am consulting with him on who to protect, but I am definitely pushing for it to be Farside. What do you all think? I like the medic/watcher combo being kept alive.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

vote: Gold

vest claim a little late buddy
also you can confirm Espeonage as not being the SK if he isn't lying

I know we didn't protect you!

I've been waiting on content from MoI, but I don't believe it is going to come.
I also don't care what GB has to say, as they are also likely scum
so a hammer is welcomed
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:52 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

farside22 wrote:
AGar wrote:
Espeonage wrote:4:1 tomorrow if we mislynch with three people alive and confirmed.
2:1 the day after with two confirmed towns and the mafioso. As long as we don't lynch any of the four we can't lose no matter who out of the rest we lynch or in what order.
Then I say we go on a limb and lynch GB. I really don't think there's another explanation for the missing kills, unless you do? I'm all ears man, you're as confirmed as it gets. We have a solid block of 4 town players here that can own face.
I thought MOI was on vacation? Also I had wondered if maybe the scum took a shot at the doctor last night because Agar's comment about whether the BP would save him or not.
It's a theory I'm going on right now.
This.

@Farside: Can I get a quick summary of your reports please? This games been close for so long I don't remember. (I did my reread when the game closed as I was LA for a week)

Before the hammer, let's get tonight's night actions straight, even though we're in autowin stage.

SG gives BP vest to either farside or Espy
SG protects the other
Farside watches SG
AGar...likely gonna die

Oh hello town fight.
VOTE: GummyBear

ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Fate wrote:Shadow NOW your hammer is needed, and you wander the hell off
Unvote; Vote: MoI
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:22 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

CUUURRRSSSEEEEESSSSSS

c'yall
thanks for hosting reaper
gg
furc out
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:31 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Sorry CMAR
you were right
however! I was right about AGar N1... bigger than shit lol
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

AGar wrote:Reaper, only note I would make is in the future, a doc protect should override the BP vest, and one of those shots should've been negated by SG's protect, giving the vest a 66% chance with Farside.

Other than that, great game, but the town got STACKED.
Actually, town would have been fucked.
- Protect: You may choose to Protect someone each night, to attempt to save them from dying that night. You may not protect someone two nights in a row.
If two killing actions target the player you chose to Protect, both you and the player will die.
If it had happened the way you said, which I agree with (doc protection comes before the bulletproof vest, we weren't wearing the vest, he was), then we would have died and then in the endgame everyone would have said "Oh terrible setup, it was stacked against the town!" In reality, this was a VERY balanced game. There are 2 night kills for scum (SK + Maf), a godfather to fuck with the cop, a framer to fuck with the cop, and a roleblocker to screw up every PR, and the SK was unkillable at night. Both the SK and the Maf had a good chance to win this setup. Town on the other hand had a modified BP vest, a modified and limited cop/watcher, a modified and limited vig, and a doctor. Town also had a good chance to win this setup.

Truly, it was just dumb luck. Maf got unlucky with the kills, their roleblocker got lynched D1, and the SK played poorly and got himself lynched.

@Mod: I don't believe our account EVER got a PM telling us that we had a BP vest. Also, the Vig PM says he only has 2 shots, yet he used 3 in the game and said in the game that you PM'd him a correction with 3, which was it?

ALSO, I just realized, our PM said:
Paramedic Role PM wrote:You may not protect someone two nights in a row.
Yet we protected Espeonage both N2 and N3 (saving him from kills both nights). Was this a mistake?

Anyway, I thought this was a GREAT game. The setup was very balanced, the flavor was amazing, the players were relatively active (except Gold). I think the random role distribution is what killed it for antitown in this game and GREAT PR's :).

OH! Furcolow and I had quite the argument at night in our QT (some in PM's, but I tried to post all the PM's in the QT in case you guys wanted to read it in the aftergame)! So I'll post the QT here (if we ever do hydra again, we'll make a new QT): http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/ZYinJHHvAywH

Enjoy it! I know I did haha! Furc was overall a great hydra partner and I'm glad I had him. Stayed active while I was V/LA and offered valid points. Thank you to the mod as well for doing such a great job!

CMAR :cop:
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by ShadowGuru »

GummyBear wrote:
One issue with making it not go to town right off the bat: if it ends up on scum, they'll just pass it amongst themselves for the whole game. See Kunkstar7's Cyclic Experimentation Set x01 Mafia for more details on cycling powers (the whole game was based around it). The modding account was The Eruci.

Perhaps make the Armorer's vest-donation non-consecutive?

Not with my idea

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”