Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

ah, pressurising penpen again?
how did that work out for ya last time?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

mozamis wrote:i find you the most suspicious, so i think thats reasonable.
mozamis wrote:I have no other reads yet. I'm as confused as hell.
Plz to be rectifying this apparent contradiction kthx.

Why are you avoiding my questions?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by bvoigt »

penpen wrote:And I think his case on me and Barry are complete bullshit.
Still waiting for an explanation of this.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by bvoigt »

mozamis wrote:ah, pressurising penpen again?
how did that work out for ya last time?
Other than mudslinging, what's the point of this?
penpen
penpen
Townie
penpen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by penpen »

bvoigt wrote:
penpen wrote:And I think his case on me and Barry are complete bullshit.
Still waiting for an explanation of this.
Oh Come On. If I breathe air its a scumtell to you.

For Barry Allen and or anyone else refer to post#805
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Well then, explain why the points I made are invalid.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

bvoigt wrote:I'm not 100% sure, but like I said earlier, he assumed that the scum killed Snake Eyes when they actually killed Ashblade.
I'm having trouble following this...the flavor of the PC did note Ashblade's death prior to Snake Eyes, but other than that why do you assume the scum killed Ashblade and why do you assume they did not kill Snake Eyes? You seem rather sure of yourself...and I'd like to know why you are so confident of this.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Bill McQuill wrote:If I do not have time to make a post by early in the day on Friday, I will ask to be replaced. After this it really should be smooth sailing for my free time, so if you all can hold off until then I would be appreciative, because I am fully caught up and ready to inspire the confidence that my Day 1 posting did not if you'll give me a chance to get my shit together.
Bill McQuill wrote:If I do not have time to make a post by early in the day on Friday, I will ask to be replaced. After this it really should be smooth sailing for my free time, so if you all can hold off until then I would be appreciative, because I am fully caught up and ready to inspire the confidence that my Day 1 posting did not if you'll give me a chance to get my shit together.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Dekes »

Bill McQuill has requested replacement. So has penpen. Hitting up the replacement queue now.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Obviously my wall made him do that. :cool:
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by RobCapone »

this is the best game I have been on since being on MS and it is going to shit with replacements.

can we just lynch Hiraki and get rid of 1 scum please?
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I am so depressed right now I am going to go play on epic mafia, god that sucks
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by RobCapone »

btw I saw you lurking Hiraki :D
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

RobCapone wrote:btw I saw you lurking Hiraki :D
Yes, looking at the thread for two minutes is totally lurking. Especially-- I'm done talking to you.

Here's why EA is scum.

He voted Bill for the reasoning that he posted just barely. Apparently, he can keep that vote until L-2, which is incredible to me.

What's also incredible to me, is why you voted Bill. You voted Subgenius and Hayker, but apparently they disappeared by the beginning of D2.

GreyICE didn't like bvi or penpen. I want to look at both later.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by subgenius »

Barry Allen wrote:
bvoigt wrote:I'm not 100% sure, but like I said earlier, he assumed that the scum killed Snake Eyes when they actually killed Ashblade.
I'm having trouble following this...the flavor of the PC did note Ashblade's death prior to Snake Eyes, but other than that why do you assume the scum killed Ashblade and why do you assume they did not kill Snake Eyes? You seem rather sure of yourself...and I'd like to know why you are so confident of this.
Subgenius wrote:Actually, I just re-read the flavor from D1 and D2, and there is some info to be found:

There was a note found next to the nameless murder victim of N0 which read, "You're next." There was an identical note found next to Ashblade. There was no note found with Snake Eyes.

This would lead me to believe that Ashblade was the mafia NK and Snake Eyes was hit by either a vig, a serial killer, or a non-note leaving second scum faction. I'm guessing SK.
Post 780, I'm not sure if you missed it or if you disagree for some reason, but it seems pretty clear to me that mafia NK'd Ashblade.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote: GreyICE didn't like bvi or penpen. I want to look at both later.
GreyICE also didn't like Rob or me. We also have two other confirmed townies dead who had their own suspicions. Why focus on bvoigt and penpen in particular?

Do you think we'd be better off lynching EA than whoever it is that replaces Bill? Why?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

subgenius wrote:
Hiraki wrote: GreyICE didn't like bvi or penpen. I want to look at both later.
GreyICE also didn't like Rob or me. We also have two other confirmed townies dead who had their own suspicions. Why focus on bvoigt and penpen in particular?

Do you think we'd be better off lynching EA than whoever it is that replaces Bill? Why?
Because Bill honestly wasn't that bad. The only reasoning I can see for half of this wagon is that he's inactive. That's not a very good reason at all. EA, on the otherhand, just randomly sees Bill as a target. Scum bells should've rung long ago.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by RobCapone »

you try and sell a weak case on him and now you defend him?
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote:Because Bill honestly wasn't that bad. The only reasoning I can see for half of this wagon is that he's inactive. That's not a very good reason at all. EA, on the otherhand, just randomly sees Bill as a target. Scum bells should've rung long ago.
Honestly, I think you have a point, and I'd like EA to respond. Quite frankly, I never understood the case on Bill, although his lurking annoyed the hell out of me.

On the other hand, I can't believe you're the one that's making this point since it more or less proves that you were being dishonest about your case on Bill from yesterday. I really don't know what to make of this. I could interpret this as townie brashness or scummy waffling. I just don't know. Also, if you're right about EA being scum, I start thinking about my nightmare scenario of a Zito and EA scum team.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Hiraki wrote:He voted Bill for the reasoning that he posted just barely. Apparently, he can keep that vote until L-2, which is incredible to me.
I voted Bill for posting low content. Bill hasn't posted any content at all since then. So, uh,
fuckin' obviously
I'm keeping the vote.
Hiraki wrote:What's also incredible to me, is why you voted Bill. You voted Subgenius and Hayker, but apparently they disappeared by the beginning of D2.
Wow, it's like reads
change over time
! What an amazing discovery Magellan! :roll:

I said Sub was town D1 based on his reaction to the wagon. I'd still be happy with a mozamis lynch, but now I'd rather lynch Bill.

Now try coming up with a not-completely-shitty case.
subgenius wrote:Zito and EA scum team.
:lol: Guess again cowboy.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by subgenius »

@EA
I'm having a difficult time believing that your strongest scum read at this point is low content.

You've had pretty limited interactions with others, so I'm trying to figure out what you're thinking about people. You haven't expressed opinions on many people, but you've acted awfully certain when you have.

Rob-Town
Hiraki-Town
Subgenius-Town
Hayker/Mozami-Scum?
Bill-Scum

Any reads on anyone outside of this list?

Why do you prefer to lynch Bill over Mozami?

Zito has been singing your praises all game, but I don't think you've commented on him or anything he's said yet. What do you think of him, and why do you think he's been so sure about your town credentials since nearly the beginning of the game?
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

subgenius wrote:Actually, I just re-read the flavor from D1 and D2, and there is some info to be found:

There was a note found next to the nameless murder victim of N0 which read, "You're next." There was an identical note found next to Ashblade. There was no note found with Snake Eyes.

This would lead me to believe that Ashblade was the mafia NK and Snake Eyes was hit by either a vig, a serial killer, or a non-note leaving second scum faction. I'm guessing SK.
I understand this a bit better with your explanation. My main concern was whether there could be a reasonable explanation in making such a statement without it being a scumslip. While I'm not sure I buy the theory 100% (it is making a guess based on flavor text), at least there is some explanation for a townie to make such a statement.

I am glad Bill is replacing out. My vote against Bill was based on more than just not being around, but certainly his failure to post did have my suspicions increasing. I want to hear from whoever replaces Bill...and from whoever replaces penpen. I'm hoping we'll at least get some posts that we can try to analyze for content.

Since I doubt we will be ready to auto lynch someone who replaces in, I will

VOTE: UNVOTE

But again I still will want to see some real explanations from Bill's replacement...and some content from penpen's replacement.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 pm

subgenius wrote:@EA
I'm having a difficult time believing that your strongest scum read at this point is low content.
I don't see anything stronger.
subgenius wrote:Any reads on anyone outside of this list?
Zito is town
Barry is town

Lynch preference order:
Bill
mozamis
penpen
bvoigt
subgenius wrote:Why do you prefer to lynch Bill over Mozami?
Hayker's low content is possibly because he just wasn't that interested in the game. Bill on the other hand admitted his content was bad but never defended it.
subgenius wrote:Zito has been singing your praises all game, but I don't think you've commented on him or anything he's said yet. What do you think of him, and why do you think he's been so sure about your town credentials since nearly the beginning of the game?
Zito is town bro. He knows I'm town because he's good at this game, and I know he's town because I am too. :cool:
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Dekes »

All hail AGar who's replacing penpen effective immediately.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 am

Post by AGar »

Hullo.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”