Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Final Destination »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Heh. You really don't like being voted, do you Fate?

The fact is, I voted you for legitimately scummy behavior on your part, and I don't intend to unvote you unless I have a better suspect, or a reason to think my earlier on you was wrong. Just because Ether looks town, doesn't mean I'm going to unvote you just because she did. I'll unvote you if and when I think it's the right thing to do; right now, the only people who I might willing to vote instead of you are some of the scummy looking lurkers, since we're probably dealing with lurkerscum here.

Honestly, your claim that I'm not scumhunting is just strange. I went through and spent hours trying to get a read on every single person in the game. All you've done has been a series of bad OMGUS votes on people; first on Ether, who's obviously town, then on Frog, who is also probably town, and now on me. That's not scumhunting, that's you flipping out on people because you don't like them voting for you.

-Yos
1. Ok, so we can scumhunt for the rest of the game but unless there's some magic "I AM TOWN" button, you see no reason to adapt your reads? BULLSHIT.
2. I didn't say you should unvote because Ether did, I said there's no EVIDENCE of you conferring with her on our read, you're avoiding debating it with her because you don't want to push her too hard, you rather just sit here and call her town.

I'm looking for scum on a wagon that was pushed to L-1, a wagon on TOWN. To say I'm flipping out on people who voted me is a wild understatement.

GEE I MUST BE BAD AT DIS HUH.
I went through and spent hours trying to get a read on every single person in the game.
I went through and spent hours trying to get a read on every single person in the game.
But all you had to say about ME WAS

"scummy"

HOURS BULLSHIT MY ASS.

CAN WE GET A LYNCH ALL LIARS UP IN HERE? HE DIDNT SPEND HOURS MAKING THAT POST.

[NOT AGM APPROVED]
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Okay this has bothered me long enough.

two questions:

1) Path: you have not (to my knowledge) explained in deatail why we are "borderline scummy". If you don't mind?

2) gummy: what do you like about our cases post? It slightly worries me that the only mention of that post is from you.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm

I tack on that it is nice to see rage fate back on form. I hope the pressure he creates can flush out scum.

It's not foolproof mind you but, eh, we'll need it for Day 1 ESPECIALLY.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote: 2) gummy: what do you like about our cases post? It slightly worries me that the only mention of that post is from you.
ooh whoops,

FES and Path addressed our comments. my head has not been on to post today so we'll look at that later.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

other head, i meant.
Henrik Ibsen
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Final Destination wrote: 1. Ok, so we can scumhunt for the rest of the game but unless there's some magic "I AM TOWN" button, you see no reason to adapt your reads? BULLSHIT.
I change my reads and change my mind all the time. You haven't yet given me a good reason to change my mind about you, though. You just seem incredibly insulted that I didn't unvote you as soon as you posted content, which is odd, since my vote on you was never a lurker vote.
2. I didn't say you should unvote because Ether did, I said there's no EVIDENCE of you conferring with her on our read, you're avoiding debating it with her because you don't want to push her too hard, you rather just sit here and call her town.
What is this? I don't even...

Do you usually "confer" with people you think are town but who disagree with you on your reads before you cast a vote?

But all you had to say about ME WAS

"scummy"

HOURS BULLSHIT MY ASS.

CAN WE GET A LYNCH ALL LIARS UP IN HERE? HE DIDNT SPEND HOURS MAKING THAT POST.
Heh. You quote that line, but you don't quote the line right before it, and thus completely removed the context that answers your own question here, huh?
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Ok. I realized I didn't actually have a read on half the people in the game, so I went through and ISO's everyone I didn't have a solid read on (which was like 6 people, mostly because there are so many damn lurkers in this game).
Like I said, I decided to not take a narrow focus, and to go back and do an ISO on the about half of the people in the game I had no read on at all. The point of that post wasn't to repeat myself on points I'd already made or reads I already had, either about you, or about Dana, or about Ether, ect. And, yes, since you really seem so concerned about the time, for whatever reason, I'll tell you that it took about 2 hours, I was working on post from 4:30 to about 6:30 (with just a brief break to respond to a weird attack on me from US).

You just seem scummier and scummier here. It might just be you getting overly emotional (although I have no idea why, when you only have 2 votes on you right now) but I mean, what the hell is this?
FD wrote: We've come to the conclusion that if only one of FES/YOS is scum, its Yos, and that MAYBE just MAYBE FES is town
Or this?
FD wrote: Is he scumhunting here, (town-motivated) or DEFENDING himself? (scum motivated).
Are you seriously claiming that if I am *gasp* defending myself, that that's a scumtell?

Did someone hand you a checklist of scumtells before the game started, and dare you to make all of them before the end of day 1 or something?

-Yos
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

Dramonic will be here in 4.5 hours, and after we both sleep (since we haven't gotten a damn wink of sleep in 48 hours), we'll try and get something up tomorrow evening sometime.
._.
meeeeeeep?
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Reckamonic wrote:Dramonic will be here in 4.5 hours, and after we both sleep (since we haven't gotten a damn wink of sleep in 48 hours), we'll try and get something up tomorrow evening sometime.
Last time I saw this, you were scum. :neutral:

-Singer
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 am

Post by Pathetric »

HO-HO-HO. Yosarian seems obvtown, or he's snowing me very well. I usually find him scummy by default, but he just looks like town to me here. Final Destimnations arguments against him seem like a stretch.
kspot wrote:1) Path: you have not (to my knowledge) explained in deatail why we are "borderline scummy". If you don't mind?
I don't remember Ether saying this. Right now I'm undecided on you and she thinks you're town. I feel like your post of attacks on us is pretty bad and looks like you first decided to suspect us then came up with some justification for it after, but that pushing for the mod to allow everyone to reveal their private hydra quicktopics or logs is probably a town tell (I think scum would be hesitant to have to get into making faking logs or having to come up with tons of fake scumhunting conversations in their quicktopics).

I like GummyBear's recent posting. It seems to show some curiousity about alignments, and I think as scum they'd have been more likely to brush off Yosarian's defence of Ether and keep the Pathetric suspicion going for them to use later.

US's post 263 attacks Gummy's post that just made me think he might be town, that smells a little weird to me. He says Gummy's talk on Ether is irrelevant because nobody cares about Ether, which is blatantly false; a rather large number of people have expressed some kind of suspicion of her, and a few have attacked Yosarian for defending her. Weird post.

Currently our combined town list has Yosarian2, Unicorns and probably GummyBear. I also think Greymarble is probably town, and Ether thinks daspot and Final Destination are. Balam as well, but I can't remember why, will have to ask her.

MID POST EDIT: Hey reck, do you normally wait until dramonic is with you to post any thoughts at all? Clearly some hydras have been playing like that this game but you didn't strike me as someone who'd be that bothered about conferring before speaking.

FES... reads oddly to me. There's no better way of describing it. This post reads awkwardly to me everytime, and talking about isoing Ether and agreeing with Yos2 seems forced, I wouldn't have thought either CES or Shanba would need to do that to determine Ether's alignment. Overall I didn't agree with many of the reasons people gave for voting them, but I can't get comfortable with them yet. I think Ether's vote on US is ok, but FES needs watching. They could go either way for me.

*disappears again*
[ooc][color=black]Patrick[/color] + [color=#FFCC00][b]Ether[/b][/color] hydra.[/ooc]
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:46 am

Post by Reckamonic »

Yeah: when me and dramonic play in games under the Reckamonic hydra, we either wait till we're together (IRL) or both read through the game simultaneously on MSN, type out our feelings towards the game, discuss (profusely) where we disagree, come to an agreement, and make a post as one player.

It bothers me to no end when hydras play as two different people, so we make a specific effort not to do that. Also, the fact that dramonic hasn't even looked at this game yet is an issue. I'll be forcing him to read it after he gets here. I have certain things I can withhold.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Untrod Stranger »

Does anyone else not find it peculiar that Froggy just suddenly decided to not defend himself and just simply disappear for several pages? Where did they go? Dont they have enough people there with an opinion on why they arent scum? Oh, or are they content with letting minions like Yos and Scummybear do all the work for them? Let Yos and gummy attention away from Froggy, let them fuel the fires of FateRage and let that become yet another distraction?

Scummybears posts and votes are absolutely atrocious. Are you people in disarray back there? If you really want to play a good game as scum, show some control. That vote on us is superwhack. No reasoning, no argument, just bullshit.

And WTF Pathetric? Do you not talk to the other head? One thinks we are innocent and the other one labels us as #1 die die scum die? How can you say we are probably town but yet at the same time a god damn VOTE is perfectly ok on us then? Inconsistent much?

We are downgrading Yos to
IGMEOY: Yos

FOS: Scummybear

and of course
SERIOUSLY, WTF?!?!!?: Pathetric
(are you just mad that no one gives a fuck about you anymore?)

Our case on Froggy still stands. Opportunistic voting, lousy post content (still!), and now you can even add strategic lurking to the list. But you all rather wave your dicks out and piss on each other than catch the scum.
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 am

Oh and how come the Unicorn Rainbow Brigade can brag about having SIX, (6), SIIIIXXXX!!! motherfuckers over there and yet none of them can make a single lousy ass post in 3 days?

Lurking much?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

A replacement has been found they should be here within a day or two as they are just sorting out account details and awaiting activation.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

We find the "not forming a bloc" accusation silly. No offense to Ether, but I don't particularly trust her reads either. As a whole, the case is unconvincing and contains elements that seem shoehorned in. We still like our vote.
Yeastarian2 wrote:legitimately scummy
Why the qualifier?
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Pathetric »

And WTF Pathetric? Do you not talk to the other head? One thinks we are innocent and the other one labels us as #1 die die scum die? How can you say we are probably town but yet at the same time a god damn VOTE is perfectly ok on us then? Inconsistent much?
What? Neither of us find you innocent.
[ooc][color=black]Patrick[/color] + [color=#FFCC00][b]Ether[/b][/color] hydra.[/ooc]
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:50 am

THATS IT? "We dont find you innocent". NOTHING ELSE?

No opinion on Froggy, no opinion on the new Yos topic. No arguments, no tells, no discussion. Fuck this, im playing mafia like Pathetric and Scummybear from now on, since it seems to draw no suspicion at all from all these scumbag lurkers.

Like this:

Still voting: Froggy
"Because I said so"
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

Pathetric wrote:but that pushing for the mod to allow everyone to reveal their private hydra quicktopics or logs is probably a town tell (I think scum would be hesitant to have to get into making faking logs or having to come up with tons of fake scumhunting conversations in their quicktopics).
I'm not sure they would've thought that far ahead. It's not an obvious consequence if you haven't seen people post logs before.
Pathetric wrote:and talking about isoing Ether and agreeing with Yos2 seems forced, I wouldn't have thought either CES or Shanba would need to do that to determine Ether's alignment.
We may both be in the scumchat in-crowd, but I (CES) haven't played with Ether all that much. Apart from [redacted, ongoing], there's no game with both of us since 2008.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Pathetric »

US wrote:THATS IT? "We dont find you innocent". NOTHING ELSE?
Well, I don't have a clue why you thought I found you innocent and freaked out on me, so it'll have to do. I did write a list of people I think are probably town, and you weren't on it.
US wrote:No opinion on Froggy, no opinion on the new Yos topic. No arguments, no tells, no discussion. Fuck this, im playing mafia like Pathetric and Scummybear from now on, since it seems to draw no suspicion at all from all these scumbag lurkers.
You like hyperbole. I gave my opinion on Frog in my last post. I'm not especially comfortable them, but I think the stated cases are poor and I wouldn't add a vote to lynch them at this point. I don't know what you mean about the "new Yos topic", but I have a pretty strong town read on him.

On isoing back, do you think that this:
US wrote:Hey Froggy, being belligerent and insulting to everyone thats pointing out your scummy behavior isnt really helping your defense either. We can add that as argument as to why FES needs to hang.
is a genuine tell?
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Since I'm behind
again
, I'm going to talk about what's going on in our discussions first and then tear this thread apart in the manner I usually do. AGar-head has been keeping up, and RayFrost-head will probably appear in the QuickTopic pretty soon to pick at both of our reads.

My personal read is that YosFlavouredCayke is scum for, basically, stroking Pathetric; to me, it reads like grooming a potential ally, and town have no business doing that. AGar, on the other hand, feels that YosFlavouredCayke has been logical in the way that town are logical, and scum will miss logical steps as they try to push mislynches. I don't know what RayFrost thinks yet. I'm in the process of rereading, so we'll see how this gets resolved and get back to you lovely folk.

We're in agreement regarding Frogito Ergo Sum and Untrod Stranger in that they're null-leaning-scum. Iso reveals nothing impressive coming from Frogito Ergo Sum aside from early bandwagoning and whatnot. I dislike the early spectating behavior when it was Ether vs. singersigner as well as the weirdly-worded L-1 warning. AGar wants to vote, but I want to hold back until I've done this reread.

Preview edit: Reading what I just wrote there, I feel totally useless as a posting head. Trying to convey other heads' thoughts when I myself am not as well-informed as I'd like is HARD. So, yeah, I'm getting to that reread now.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:51 am

Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Yeastarian2 wrote:legitimately scummy
Why the qualifier?
Well, on day 1 I'll often vote someone or join a wagon based on fairly weak or unreliable tells just because it's either the best thing I have to go on at the moment, or just to get information and get the game moving, or to pressure someone to act in a more pro-town way, ect. In this case, though, that's not true; Fate's actions so far this game are legitimately scummy.

-Yos
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 am

Balam wrote:My personal read is that YosFlavouredCayke is scum for, basically, stroking Pathetric; to me, it reads like grooming a potential ally, and town have no business doing that.
Eh; there's really no reason I would do that. If anything, me defending them would normally be more likely to make Patrick, at least, more paranoid about me then to do anything else.

My main goal was less "let me go and defend Ether" and more "FD is doing what looks like an OMGUS vote on someone who to me looks incredibly obvtown, I think that's scummy". I didn't bother to explain why Ether looked pro-town at first; honestly, I thought it was so obvious that I didn't need to. I wasn't really intending to "defend" her at all, more to use my read on her as a way to find scum.

I only really went into detail when more people started voting Ether, which confused and worried me, and then when multiple people (including you) asked me about why I thought Ether was so obvtown.

-Yos
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

First of all Untrod, I don't see where we bragged about having six heads, we simply acknowledged it. That being said there is NO EXCUSE for us not having posted. I have decided to commandeer this variegated pony and try and make some sense of this mess. I will be harassing my fellow heads today and should have results by end of day.
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Pathetric »

Guys, I got addicted to a very long webcomic and I need to finish binging it. Could someone wake me up when Mr. Tripod is dead?

-Ether

PS. Seriously people this is obvious.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Final Destination »

Yosarian wrote: I change my reads and change my mind all the time. You haven't yet given me a good reason to change my mind about you, though. You just seem incredibly insulted that I didn't unvote you as soon as you posted content, which is odd, since my vote on you was never a lurker vote.
So, jumping off the FES wagon, who has more support and you you think is TOWNTOWNLOL, to vote YOU doesn't change your mind? I can't see you actually reading the game and THINKING THINGS THROUGH, so yeah, your reads aren't changing as fluidly as they would be as town.
What is this? I don't even...

Do you usually "confer" with people you think are town but who disagree with you on your reads before you cast a vote?
The fuck? When did we say that? We found it odd you weren't DEBATING your read on us with Ether, since we're apparently your top scumread who's done all sorts of "legit scummy" things... but you're not willing to contest this with Ether. You don't wanna get in a fight with a townie you have deep in your pocket.
Like I said, I decided to not take a narrow focus, and to go back and do an ISO on the about half of the people in the game I had no read on at all. The point of that post wasn't to repeat myself on points I'd already made or reads I already had, either about you, or about Dana, or about Ether, ect. And, yes, since you really seem so concerned about the time, for whatever reason, I'll tell you that it took about 2 hours, I was working on post from 4:30 to about 6:30 (with just a brief break to respond to a weird attack on me from US).
You did not spend two hours making an ISO on that many people in a game this size, AND TO ONLY have "scummy" as your reasoning for why your vote was on this slot. You. Did. Not.
Are you seriously claiming that if I am *gasp* defending myself, that that's a scumtell?
Yes, you defending yourself as a clear focus of your play, moreso than scumhunting, as well as your focus on budying people, is a scumtell. I'm not going to debate why scumtells are scumtells with you, because you'll obviously deny it.
Did someone hand you a checklist of scumtells before the game started, and dare you to make all of them before the end of day 1 or something?

-Yos
For all mention of all these "Scumtells" we've been committing... you hardly GO INTO DETAIL on them. When was the last time you actually added to your case on us? Our case on you grows with every post, yet last time you said we did something scummy was:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:1. Final Destination's vauge support for the Dana wagon, which they were unwilling to back up with a vote, seemed scummy. Their "I didn't know the game was serious yet" defense was also somewhat scummy.

2. The OMGUS "WELL FINE WE'LL POST IN ALL CAPS VOTE UNICORN" response by Almaster was worse. The meta argument may or may not be strong, but it was certanly a good enough reason for a early day 1 vote.

3. The OMGUS vote by Fate on Ether/Patrick here is even worse then that. Ether is clearly obvtown here, that should be obvious to anyone reading the thread.
A full 20 some odd ISO posts ago, and YET:
1. I already explained how "we didn't know the game was serious yet" was due to me and AGM not yet having had time to sit down together and work on a post, you can't argue that this is scummy.
2. Almaster's response has already been viewed by multiple people (including ETHERTOWNLOLOL) as a townish reaction to claimed bullshit meta. We got put at L-1 very early for very bullshit reasons before we even had so much as enough time to post thoughts on the game. Yes, AGM was pissed, and he reacted accordingly.
3. OMGUS votes, keep using that word to try and paint looking for scum on one's own L-1 wagon as scummy... We've already shown how Ether's actions were INDEED shady at the time (her interaction with Gummy) and also how our limited meta of Ether would prevent us from making an easy off the bat "obvtown" read on her. I know its easier for you to read her as town as SCUM, since you know that ALL Her actions are town motivated and can see them more clearly... but for those of us with no buddies in our role PMs we actually DONT see everyone's motives as clear, since we know that anyone who posts could be scum.

So are those three the "list of scumtells" that we've been rushing to commit? OR are you going to try and scrap up some more bullshit ones and FINALLY out yourself with weak reasoning?

We're waiting.

We're also saddened at the lack of traction the Yoswagon is gaining, given JokeTrod's tunneling on FES, and now even Etherknight defending Yos... but we will PRESS ON.

BALAM! FROSTY! DO NOT THINK YOS IS TOWN BECAUSE YOS HAS "Logic"! ITS EASY TO HAVE LOGIC WHEN CALLING PEOPLE HE KNOWS ARE TOWN ARE TOWN, WHICH IS THE MAIN FOCUS OF HIS PLAY. LOOK AT THE LOGICAL HOLES IN THEONLY MISLYNCH HES FELT LIKE PUSHING THIS GAME-ON US! LOOK AT IT AND BEHOLD THE SCUMBAGGERY!

[AGM Approved]
Unicorn Brethren
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Unicorn Brethren
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Unicorn Brethren »

Calling a YFC/FES/TBD scum team.

Unvote; Vote: YosFlavouredCayke

Choo choo
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”