A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ DGB
What's wrong with you?
You vote my second biggest scumread, then vote my biggest scumread with no more material from him, and then say I'm leaning scum. Why do you agree with me so much if you think I'm scum?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

:eek:
*pulls out book*
*peruses*
*stares at Feysal*
*stares at Zdenek*
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.15

Twilight Sparkle (5) MagnaofIllusion, Benmage, Raivann, Zdenek, Hasdgfas

Bunnylover (3) Ghostlin, xvart, Danakillsu
danakillsu (1) Kast
Ghostlin (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (2) Shadow1psc, Nexus
Feysal (3) LynchMePls, Setael, Locke Lamora
Zdenek (3) Twilight Sparkle, Bunnylover, Feysal
Nexus (1) Magua
Setael (1) DrippingGoofball

Not voting (1) Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Setael (1) Danakillsu
Bunnylover (6) MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Nexus, hasdgfas, Setael, Locke Lamora

Raivann (4) Bunnylover, Ghostlin, xvart, Feysal
Zdenek (1) Kast
Thor665 (3) Zdenek, Benmage, Twilight Sparkle
Nexus (1) Raivann,
xvart (1) DTMaster
Twilight Sparkle (1) Magua

Not nominating (3) Shadow1psc, DrippingGoofball, Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to sent someone to the Eyrie

* 'Raises' will be ignored to ensure people understand today's theme's mechanic. Only 'nominate' and 'unnominate' will be accepted.
* xvart has been prodded
* Kast is on V/la. As is Nexus. As is Zdeneek.
* Any mistakes in the VC point them out
*The deadline can be found here.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@MODs – I’ll be V/LA from 1pm EST today until Monday for my usual weekend V/LA.

Also I note
Thor
has managed to lurk (under cover of reading up) his way out of his pressure so far. Great job Thor!

--

@Benmage -

--Remind me to come backt o xvart..and post 1186.
Also –
Benmage wrote:Huh?
You were wondering why I talked about meta in regards to Shadow and newbie scum. Experienced players like Fate, Sociopath, etc who regularly play in an openly insulting manner have all the reason to be able to pull off being antagonistic early as scum. They are well known and people usually go “It’s Fate, he always is mean, etc”. Newbie scum have no reputation to fall back on for defense if they attract too much negative attention by trolling, as Twilight as repeatedly attempted to say they do.

--
Setael wrote:I don't see why a town-aligned player with a night kill would target chess, and I also found it odd that you said you killed him without claiming vig.
You’ve never played with Chess I take it. I’ll summarize for you – he’s a complete Troll who plays to be a pain in the ass, not to win IMO. Want back-up for that? First take a look at his posts all around site, especially in the Queue and MD.

Second I’ll tell you a story – the story of
Secret Invasion Mafia
. Dana can confirm what I am saying to be factual since he was the Mod.

In Secret Invasion the scum team used a double-voter to hammer Day 1 before a claim could be made for a Town Super-Backup. Day 2 the same scum player once again hammered a player before claim, this time when they were run-up a deadline. Day 3 of that game late in the day I stopped tunnelling Bunnylover (who was also Town) and moved to push the double-voter. While I was away due to V/LA Chesskid (also Town) helped the scum push a deadline lynch on me again without a claim.

The kicker – I flipped Town Unblockable Bulletproof Doc (and that was my role, don’t ask). What does Town Chesskid do immediately after the reveal? He sends me a PM saying “haha you died, U mad”. That’s right, he sent a taunting PM
AS TOWN
laughing about participating in a bad lynch that doomed his chances of winning.

In that moment it was 100% clear to me that Chesskid was simply a Troll using Mafia to do so.

--
Ghostwriter wrote:Setael: Here's a simple counterquestion for you. If you believe in the BL case, are getting all the information for it, then why aren't you voting for it?
Good fucking posting.

--
DGB wrote:Why aren't we lynching Bunnylover?
Because Twilight Sparkle is scum. Get with the program DGB.
DGB wrote:GreyICE/DTMaster - DTMaster is town because the mod told me so last night, how 'bout that, pussycat?
No, they didn’t. Because you obviously didn’t investigate them as you had the same ‘rock-solid’ Town read on that slot before Night 1.

Stop drinking the gambit juice. Too many players who are Obv-Town at this point. You aren’t going to manufacture a NK draw … :?

--
Twilight-Mina wrote:So guys. I will spend tonight on a monster case. Unfortunately, I'll only have time for one subject:

1) The player with whom I have reservations the size of a small continent and whose every post raises yet another alarm bell, simply because a couple of the arguments he's pushing are so ridiculous that I'm shocked he could genuinely believe them as town, but who wouldn't be my top choice for a lynch this early on.

2) The player who has virtually claimed scum.
So you went with 2. Why do I think that 1 is a more experienced player who you don’t want to antagonize since you are under fire? Well, let me see ...

Regarding your Case

Twilight wrote:Point One: Inconsistency
Point Two: Zdenek’s inconsistency on MoI’s interactions with me
Point Three: Sheepy play and safe, convenient stances
Point Four: Tilting at Windmills
Point Five: Inconsistency regarding Danakillsu
I’ve read it and just want to be sure we are on the same page.

Points 1, 2 and 5 are all the same point – Zdenek is being inconsistent and thus scummy.
Point 3 – Making safe, convenient stances is scummy.

I’m not sure what exactly you are saying in Point 4 but I don’t see the scumminess there.

Your slot is guilty of exactly those same offenses in Points 1-3, 5 as Zdenek is.

Inconsistency
– I’ve pointed out this in my case regarding my slot. Others have pointed out how Hito’s “Iso Extraveganza” has players with Town reads being listed in second tier suspects.

Safe, convienant stances
– As others have again mentioned the catch-up spectacular ended up listing 3 suspects who were either already under fire and a primary counter wagon to you (Thor) or low profile players being suspected. Add to that my suspicions regarding why you choose ‘Suspect 2’ over 'Suspect 1'.

That catch-up post is exactly what I would expect to see from competent scum under fire for lack of Pro-Town play – a well-reasoned case against a player who isn’t likely to competently fire back.

I don’t see any of my concerns about your slot being addressed. Just a large post that says –
LOOK OVER HERE!!! HE’S SCUMMY FOR X,Y,Z! DON’T PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT I AM GUILTY OF THE SAME CRIMES!!!

Confirm Vote – Twilight Sparkle

--
Feysal wrote:The "last time" can just as well refer to the only time as to the last time of several.
Splitting hairs noted. You only specified it was the one time after I enquired about it. That you didn’t originally say “the one time” but instead “last time” indicates a level of attempted linguistic obscfucation.

--
Raivann wrote:MoI - Whateves y'all bussed the hell out of me in aCoK. Good job that game btw._
1. Just saying whatever as opposed to being able to answer in a clear and logical fashion is scummy.
2. You want to read that game over again? I NEVER bussed you. In fact I pushed CMAR on his horrible play late Day 1 when you were under pressure. Did you forget that you actually didn’t get lynched but got killed by the SK N1?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

danakillsu wrote:Why do you agree with me so much if you think I'm scum?
Maybe you're bus'ing, but more likely, you're confused by my more dynamic read of "outlook darkening" which is not the same as "leaning scum." I should probably change that approach, since we're further into the game. Next time, I will.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:33 am

Setael should have 15x more votes.

My "nominate" wasn't counted. Let's try again.

Nominate: Thor
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Setael »

I'd love to hear your reasons DGB.

Probably won't be able to post much today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Benmage »

MoI
the huh was a joke referencing myself. I want to relook at xvart given some free time...still a few pages back so that takes priority.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote: Since DGB is on Benmage's list of acceptable lynches, this might even have a chance of succeeding. My case on DGB follows.
I thought you were an antagonist to my "acceptable lynches"
Feysal wrote: Her suspicion of Locke looks like pure OMGUS without actually committing to a vote.
You think DGB is going to
get caught
ever think of committing an OMGUS-tell as scum???
Feysal wrote: DGB has done barely any scumhunting on the first day, and none on this second. She's had three posts over the last three days. Over those same days, in another game, she has posted three pages of aggressive scumhunting. The contrast to here could not be more obvious. She has taken to lurking.
Yeah her game has been shitty here.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Starts day two by voting for us. Really it is a pretty easy vote for him. He's right, we haven't done anything but what about Kast, Nexus, LMP (at this point, he has picked up since), Zdenek, Setael (ditto LMP), Thor or DTMaster? I'm not seeing the legit scum hunting that is present with MoI, it's opportunistic.
Deflection?
Twilight Sparkle wrote:We think Thor has a very large chance of flipping scum, we think Raivann has a fairly large chance of flipping scum, and a scumflip on one virtually confirms the other as town. There's no contradiction here.
**Why is one flipping scum confirming the other town?
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Nice selective name plucking. Explain why we shouldn't be held to the same standards as Kast, Thor, DTMaster, LMP?
Because Sotty, you are better than those players. And we are pressuring Thor, but alas have 1 vote and 1 lynch.

LynchMePls wrote:Fuck it.

STARKS DIDN'T KILL CHESSKID, I DID. Discuss.
IDIOT CLAIM. You were under 0 pressure.

Why would you ever kill a player softclaiming Twyin Lannister???

Bunnylover wrote: @Everyone else: Should we assume now that their is two scum teams, and one of the teams where blocked?
Not necessarily.

***I wouldn't mind a redirector claiming at this point if they redirected Someone to diddin that could catch us a scum.

A RB might also have blocked the kill.

There's also the possibility of an SK.

AND OVERKILLL NOOBS. Chess softclaimed Twyin Lannister. Scum would want him dead.

MODS
WOULD OVERKILL SHOW IN SCENE FLAVOR?? OR SHOW AT ALL?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Also of course, TS could've tried being smart and attempted to kill me. (i.e. Doc worked)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Looking at the player list DTM and Kast really need to pick-up their contributions to the thread.
Kast has been V/LA..and could very well be scum. I got a sense of an IDI from him for second..that felt similar to IDI’s brief interaction with me from aCoK.
Feysal wrote: and the town should have questioned how he kept surviving night after night. The town lost.
Thats a town failure for not questioning why someone so town never got NK'd.
Feysal wrote: or by calling it anti-town to suspect people not on Benmage's list.
!!!! It isn’t antitown not to suspect people not on my list. It is anti-town to push their lynch TODAY.
Raivann wrote:MoI - Whateves y'all bussed the hell out of me in aCoK. Good job that game btw._
:roll: ...helpmehelpyou.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'm not a fan of Feysal talking about how stupid LMP is going to look when he flips; I think it's a sign of the survival instinct coming out. I'm also really not getting why zoraster made an appearance in that quote he and LMP keep fighting about. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just seems off; he's admitted zoraster had nothing to do with the situation and he was just thinking about him, but why is that sentence there at all? The case makes sense without it; it's as though he wanted zoraster to look bad in conjunction with DGB.

Bunnylover: the logic for scum is that TS made a very detailed case on Zdenek and you saw an opportunity to hop on. I'm not saying you are scum with Feysal, but it's certainly worth a look if Feysal flips scum. I wouldn't think you'd be worrying about this unless you were scum with him anyway, though, so thanks for reinforcing my read.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 am

Setael wrote:I'd love to hear your reasons DGB.
Wagon analysis.

I guess I'll have to put LMP in the town category in my next update.

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Feysal »

MagnaofIllusion [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2852802#p2852802]#1353[/url] wrote:
Feysal [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2849460#p2849460]#1289[/url] wrote:The "last time" can just as well refer to the only time as to the last time of several.
Splitting hairs noted. You only specified it was the one time after I enquired about it. That you didn't originally say "the one time" but instead "last time" indicates a level of attempted linguistic obfuscation.
You know, I'm having a problem with what you're saying here. Time to have a look at how this discussion has developed.

#1235 - Zdenek says, in response to Twilight Sparkle, that undermining players who most players are perceiving as almost confirmed town is scummy.
#1238 - I respond to Zdenek with the counterargument that the last person I saw using his argument was wrong. I made my point clear: no one is above reasonable suspicion.
#1274 - You question me about my counterargument, subtly defending Zdenek.
#1279 - I answer your questions. I also clearly say that there was one time.
#1282 - You continue questioning me about my answer, having clearly missed that I spoke of one time. You also accuse me of dodging your question again.
#1289 - I point out explicitly that there was only one time, and that I'd never claimed to have more. I also ask you questions of my own.

...And so we have come to your above quote, where you accuse me of splitting hairs and deliberate linguistic obfuscation. Do you see what the problem is? We've come a long way from what the original argument and counterargument were about. Whether I said "the last time" or "the only time" is completely irrelevant, either way the point I was making was completely clear (it was actually "the last person" by the way, as I just checked). Also, considering that you accused me of dodging questions, I find it very odd that you would completely ignore mine.

What I'm thinking about right now is that this is an example of you questioning people on trivial and irrelevant matters. I feel that you're not hunting for scum, you're hunting for weaknesses you could spin into a mislynch. How many times I've seen Zdenek's comment used has nothing to do with the current game, and your attempt to cast it as scummy that I was not explicit about it is in itself splitting hairs.

Question time.

1. What was the purpose of the questions concerning my counterargument you asked in post #1274?
2. In particular, why did you ask me about other examples and their outcomes? How would they be relevant to the current game?
3. Where have I dodged a question from you before? Your use of "again" clearly implied I had.
4. Why did you not answer the above two questions when they were originally asked?
5. What would be my purpose in obfuscating how many times I've seen the original argument used? Since you seem to imply that this is scummy, you need to show what I would gain from this as scum.

I await your answers. Meanwhile, I have a feeling that I would find a lot more of such meaningless questions from your ISO.
Benmage [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2853443#p2853443]#1358[/url] wrote:I thought you were an antagonist to my "acceptable lynches".
I am. I'm also a realist. Staying on a case that had no chance of going anywhere was useless.
Benmage [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2853443#p2853443]#1358[/url] wrote:You think DGB is going to
get caught
ever think of committing an OMGUS-tell as scum?
Sure, why not? I don't have any other explanation for why she gave Locke a scum read. His only post with content at the time DGB first called him scum was where he attacked DGB.
Benmage [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2853565#p2853565]#1360[/url] wrote:That's a town failure for not questioning why someone so town never got NK'd.
That was precisely my point. One player
did
question, and he was rewarded by having Zdenek's comment thrown at him and being mislynched. That is why I disapprove of it.
Locke Lamora [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2853692#p2853692]#1361[/url] wrote:I'm not a fan of Feysal talking about how stupid LMP is going to look when he flips; I think it's a sign of the survival instinct coming out.
If you had some fool screaming at you that you're lying when you're not, I'd bet you'd be upset too, and have some choice words you'd want to say. I'm not sure if you're the type who would say them out loud, but I would, I have and I will.

Oh, and note that I'm fully aware that I'm dead either way. If I'm not lynched, I'm going to be nightkilled.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by xvart »

Twilight Sparkle, 1232 wrote:Stray thought as I leave: Kast has been really lurky as well but hasn't been mentioned by anyone. If there is only one scum team he is likely a member.
Sotty - I don't understand the logic behind the certainty of being on a single scum team compared to multiple scum teams.
Magua, 1234 wrote:A Sotty, Mina, and hitogoroshi hydra would be MUCH more protown than this.
As has been said, this is a terrible argument. Being pro-town isn't an inherent ability; it is contingent on circumstance and game, especially considering hydras are a whole different ballgame compared to singular play.
danakillsu, 1236 wrote:Yes, since Benmage asked me to. I have a hard time believing you don't already understand this.
This reads to me as "I don't want to upset big bad gangbusting Benmage and fear his wrath if he turns on me if I don't do what he says."
Setael, 1249 wrote:All the time I have for this thread has been spent reading it. I do want to unvote after Feysal's last post and remove him to the backburner for the present.
Can you enlighten us as to why you want to move Feysal to the backburner, and what specifically about his post made you feel this way?

Something about the whole 1260 - 1262 comments by LMP and shadow are rubbing me the wrong way. Shadow coming out with the "hai vig" comment immediately followed by saying how off base the comment is based on LMPs previous attacks. Shadow gets some scum points regardless of LMPs alignment based on his follow ups.
Raivann,, 1283 wrote:Feysal seems really flustered that he can't get his precious raivann mislynch today like he and his buddies had planned last night.

MoI- Yeah you said something about me being scared I was on chopping block next.
Raivann stops by to drop in him being a mislynch not so subtly.
Raivann, 1285 wrote:I was seeing if you would be willing to bus Song. Your post was what I was thinking too.
It was an elaborate setup?
Raivann, 1290 wrote:MoI - Whateves y'all bussed the hell out of me in aCoK. Good job that game btw._
What is the intention of this comment? Is it sarcastic? Because last I checked MoI did win.
Benmage, 1294 wrote:-Because I have a town read on them..and am allowing them some allotted time to show enough others that they are town.
So now you want to convince others of your town read whereas before you said it was okay to lynch tomorrow?
Benmage, 1294 wrote:--Remind me to come backt o xvart..and post 1186.
Reminder: Come to xvart.

Sorry - a little behind. Will finish catching up tomorrow. 53
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Setael »

@DGB So this:
DGB wrote:One of Twilight Sparkle and Mikujin/Setael are scum. I put my money on Mikujin/Setael.
This is why you're absolutely confident I'm scum and I need 15x more votes? You're hiding behind a weak argument you brought up ages ago (that was based entirely on an assumption) and just repeating it over and over instead of doing any scumhunting. What do you think of feysal? Why did you vote bunnylover for about 2 minutes?

You said this:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually, reading his last post, Feysal is town.
What exactly in his post made you think he's town?

Why is DTMaster town? You declaring it is so does not help any of the rest of us read you or them.
MOI wrote:
Ghostwriter wrote:Setael: Here's a simple counterquestion for you. If you believe in the BL case, are getting all the information for it, then why aren't you voting for it?
Good fucking posting.
WHAT?! How is that good posting? BL is on Benmage's "I will govern this lynch if you even try it" list so why the HELL would I vote her? Also, frankly, what BL case? Is "the information" Ghost's referring to me listing all the times she calls herself stupid, because that's about all it is. I'm wary that it's intentional, but her response made me less so. Other than that I have very little on her and it looks like it could all be explained away if she really is just a VI with low self esteem. ALSO, my vote is on Feysal which is a much stronger case imo. So no, that's NOT good posting (not even good enough for me to have bothered responding) and I find it ridiculous that you think it is.
xvart wrote:
Setael, 1249 wrote:All the time I have for this thread has been spent reading it. I do want to unvote after Feysal's last post and remove him to the backburner for the present.
Can you enlighten us as to why you want to move Feysal to the backburner, and what specifically about his post made you feel this way?
You're not caught up so you obviously haven't gotten to the post where I talked about this. I've said everything I'm going to say about it today. It's possible it doesn't matter at all, but it's also possible I'm wrong and if so, then it would matter.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Raivann »

xvart wrote:What is the intention of this comment? Is it sarcastic? Because last I checked MoI did win.
No, it was sincere.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Page 10

Pretty neutral on LMPs interaction with Bunnylover where, basically, he suggests it's appropriate never to explain your reads if people don't understand them :?

Kast on page 10 is lolercoaster - Day 1 town lists are lol (which means, he believes reads day one are weak) then he dings GreyICE for pushing hard on a weak tell...oh yeah, and he's still not voting or helping anything in any way but dives into a theme/flavor debate. Lynch this guy, yes?

Page 11

I'll agree that Twilight coming back and only commenting on an ongoing slap fest between MOI and ICE is pretty weak.

diddin dinging ICE for not liking MOI's play/post style while ignoring that MOI is doing the same thing to ICE is kinda sad. A townread on Benmage for cocky aggressiveness...um...whut? Yeah, let's cast diddin down amongst the scumspects for a while.

I find it slightly hilarious how MoI didn't bring up that one of my town reads (ICE) involving the strange cult around DGB is basically being run up as scum at this stage...because he's pressuring DGB while everyone else agrees her playstyle is scummy.

Page 12

I actually like Raiv's pressure on song. The VI tell is good and his not worrying about active, larger wagons doesn't look like scum maneuvering to me.

I don't know about the rest of you - I actually have no idea what most of has' gestures mean. On all fours shaking his head? I'm glad all of you understand fully and feel no need to ask :neutral:

MoI is jumping all up and down on ICE's "faked" DGB scumtell without ever bothing to explain why he thinks ICE is more likely scum because of it. Eeesh. I do like his diddin vote, though the giant walling with ICE in order to work up to a very succinct and simple diddin vote is another eeeesh.

I like Twilight's post overall because I agree with most of it - I am slightly surprised hito's sheeping Riav's logic without any credit being given :? Bigger chance for Riav to be town in my mind though.

Page 13

Could be pretty happy with a Miku lynch too.

Page 17

LMP's push on Raivaan is :? How did he know they're VT? Um...what ruddy scum role knows who the VTs are? Does this make any sense in any form?

Up through Page 19 now. Will do more reading later. I'm really looking forward to the pages I already was active in as that will speed things up for that period - then it will slow down again when I went good robot, won't that be fun ;)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Ghostlin »

@Ghostlin: Do you deny that everything you listed was completely obvious to anyone with two working brain cells? If so, why did you post it? If not, please elaborate on how any of those things weren't obvious.
BL didn't get it (or at least pretended they didn't). It wasn't obvious to everyone, and sometimes I state what's 'obvious' as a way to clean my mind house and help get out what's on my mind, again, if that's scummy, can't really help you with that.

BL's role specific fishing is noted and seems to be a good way for scum to cover their bases. It makes me satisfied with where my vote is.

Fey: What makes you say if you're not going to be lynched, you're going to be NKed?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Im at the Zed case from TS.... i dont wanna read it :cry: :cry:
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Feysal »

Ghostlin [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2855682#p2855682]#1368[/url] wrote:Fey: What makes you say if you're not going to be lynched, you're going to be NKed?
The fact that LynchMePls is the one pushing for my death. He killed Chesskid, and I expect that if he can't have his way by day he will kill me by night.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Setael »

Where's nexus? He's plenty active in the game he's nodding that I'm in.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Nexus »

I'm able to mod my game in whilst ill because it requires next to know thought. However, playing requires more thought. I'm also not at home. I'm back properly tomorrow after I finish work, I am no longer sick. I had to make a choice between remaining active as a mod or a player, and I chose the moderating.
Trans rights are human rights.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote: Multiple town aligned vig kills is ABSOLUTELY plausible. So missing Stark kill does NOT mean that there is more than 1 team. And you Mina should definitely know better..
Multiple town Night Vig's and a Day vig.. No....Just no. The mods are gonna want to be creative.

SK, maybe. Redirect maybe. 2 scums....I guess a maybe.
LynchMePls wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@LMP: Why the fuck did you claim.
1) I think my information is relevant to the town. I didn't want to claim it straight away because I wanted to gauge reactions. This is why I specifically probed Feysal on the subject, and why I wanted HIS answer, and not others. I wanted to understand why he was so certain that the Stark kill was Chesskid since I knew it wasn't. I wouldn't want to die without the information out there.
2) The information is relevant because if there is a town RB out there, they should probably take a special look at whoever they blocked last night, there is a good chance it was scum. If there is a town Doc out there, they should probably feel that their protected target is less likely scum (granted they probably already thought this to target them, but solidifying the read can't hurt).
3) Certain people couldn't just let my questions go and realize that they must have SOME basis, they had to keep digging at it. Since I wanted to claim it today anyways, I felt the timing was about right.
Or you just allowed scum to keep you down all game....Which.. is meh, keeps em off me.

Or you have a town doc protecting a scum now thinking he’s town while the RB blocked the kill.
Or a town RB blocking a townie, now thinking he’s scum because the doc blocked the kill.
And or a town JK has no clue which he might’ve done.

Feysal wrote:Finally, how do you expect anyone to pressure Raivann effectively without being allowed to vote or wagon him? Because you are giving him a pass, he can coast through today doing nothing, knowing that you won't allow him to be lynched. You're making no sense with that stance.
If I was a townie who had immunity I’d be taking advantage of it. His lack of presence today may well both damn him and make his lynch much less disputed tomorrow.
Feysal wrote:
Benmage [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2850085#p2850085]#1294[/url] wrote:-So I named all the scum, and call town immune... and that has a negative effect on the game?
That is just insufferably arrogant of you to think you've named all the scum, and that you could not be wrong about any of your town reads. I bet that there is at least one scum among them. What you're doing had better be a today only thing.
I didn’t actually say that. I was posing a scenario response to TS’s comment:
Twilight Sparkle wrote: (Even if all of the scum are on your "to lynch" list, it's still not a good idea to decree that some people are vote-immune.)
LynchMePls wrote: b)As evidenced from ACOK, and as I've seen in multiple other large games, if the town doesn't clean up the idiot players, the scum sure as hell won't do it for them. The town will LOSE when these players are left to make the end game decisions. So even if he wasn't scum, he was anti-town and needed to go.
c) He soft claimed a character who was previously the hand (ie Tywin or Tyrion). Both of those roles have a higher than average likelihood of being PR, yet a PR wouldn't blatantly claim like that. Therefore his claim looked to me like he was setting up a Tywin/Tyrion fake claim. The only other possibility is that he was a VT fishing to draw the NK, but in that case it mitigates the damage my shot could do. There is more to this that I choose not to explain at this time. When it becomes relevant, I will happily extend this point further.
d)There was explicit approval of the shot from multiple of my town reads (Benmage and MOI off the top of my head).
This is true.
LynchMePls wrote: As for explaining my reasoning for kill CK, as stated above I'm frankly stunned anyone would need an explanation.
Ehh the Twyin softclaim could give serious pause.
xvart wrote:
Benmage, 1294 wrote:-Because I have a town read on them..and am allowing them some allotted time to show enough others that they are town.
So now you want to convince others of your town read whereas before you said it was okay to lynch tomorrow?
Of course I want those who I believe to be town realized by others.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

This reads to me as "I don't want to upset big bad gangbusting Benmage and fear his wrath if he turns on me if I don't do what he says."
That's utterly stupid, considering I refused for a long time to do what he said, and in fact, am still not really doing it anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”