andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 am

Post by andrew94 »

i dont know whether i should say this or not, but i get the feeling empking is softclaiming vig.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

I'm inclined to agree with pacman. I think mafia probably tried to kill Kage and failed, so they realize that the only way for them to get rid of him is to get him lynched. However, this could point to SKage. (I'm kind or ruling out mafiaKage at this point; if he's mafia, he's getting bussed, hard)

Actually, now that I think on it, did anyone protect Kage last night? I didn't, and I'm one of very few people who thought he's town. pac, did you?
Empking wrote:CC; Do you buy the two vig claims?
I believe Kage (or, I believ
ed
), and that's because I thought he acted townish.
I believe andrew's because he kind of came out of nowhere with it (not something SK or mafia would do).
I'm believe andrew's claim more for precisely the reason Rain gave; andrew gave us his role voluntarily while Kage did it near or at L1 (I don't remember).
andrew94 wrote:i dont know whether i should say this or not, but i get the feeling empking is softclaiming vig.
Yeah, you should have gone with not.
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by aaah400 »

we lynch kagetora or mrbump 2day gg
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.
The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Kagetora »

Sigh, sorry long post. My stuff in bold or out of quotes obviously. Also please don't slam me for what might look like a conspiracy theory, because honestly if no one is claiming to have protected me, it makes sense.
MrBump wrote:"Actually"

Saying that actually tbh, I think you're the SK. The other two I could see as buddies for the sole reason aaah calls me out on "Bitch, Please" but not Wizrak's constant swearing.
So this has nothing to do with me?

Surprised you're still alive 'cuz you got shot and you're the SK yo
Wrong.

Why not shoot Pac, then? Or, seeing how I "blatantly wagonned", why not shoot someone who jumped on the wagon then jumped off, unlike me who stayed until basically the very, very end?
Frankly because of everyone who really hammered into me, I felt you were the most scummy and also because you annoy me the most.
Chocolate Cake wrote:No one's come out with a MrBump protect yet (vatesi's the only one who hasn't had the chance). I assume from this that

a) Kage is lying.
Nope.

or
b) MrBump is scum and Mafia doc doesn't want to claim the save
or
c) MrBump is SK
More likely of the two options that I know can be spoken for.

One of them needs to be the lynch today if this is true, so pipe up if the assumption is wrong.
Look guys, you're gonna call me crazy I know, but this is honestly what I think probably happened, given what I know.
I shot at MrBump and he didn't die because he's bulletproof, since no one has claimed to have protected him.
At the same time, Andrew claimed to have shot at me, and I didn't die. I'm not the SK, so someone protected me. If no one claims they protected me then it probably means the MafiaDoc protected me.
Now you're probably thinking "this guy is retarded" by now, but. Look at it from their view.
I openly claimed vig to the world, and they know I'm not actually mafia. It's likely the other vig is gonna kill me at night, and they're not going to because people think I'm one of them. Now, to reinforce that idea, they save me. I look more scum, and (assuming my lynch) another town PR is gone.
Everyone accusing me of being maf using this as evidence is merely feeding this theory, and if you lynch me, you'll prove I'm not just a crazy conspiracy theorist.
aaah400 wrote:i dont think i found this but IF kagetora was vigilante?SK? he shouldve shot someone?
I did. MrBump.
Chocolate Cake wrote:
andrew94 wrote:Ok, sense nobody came out saying that they protected kage, it is reasonable that kage is the Sk / mafia protected by doctor

i am a vig and i shot kage last night.
Hm. If you're telling the truth, that means DLG
wasn't
a vig kill. That means either a) someone wanted to keep DLG from posting or b) the SK was going for mafia. I find b more likely.

Hey Kage, is this the "information" you're talking about? Now we've got some to analyze.
Somewhat. I was talking more about the convoluted situation regarding MrBump and I and other situations where claims can be made, and while I agree that is useful, I'm a little more interested in ensuring the town doesn't make a big mistake right now by killing me.
wizrak wrote:Well, I think all of the players are townie EXCEPT - Kage, MrBump
(I know I am missing one, but I dont really get who during day 1)
So I just did emininiminimo to choose who to heal
Missing two. 3 maf plus 1 sk makes 4 non-townies. Possible scumslip?
Empking wrote:Kage: Please list all the players in these three groups; Town, Null, Scum.
Sorry I haven't been paying quite as close of attention to the other people and the only person I have a strong feeling about one way or the other is MrBump being scum.
Rain wrote:So... lynch Kage? If he's scum, GG. If he's vig, MrBump and Andrew get lynched.
I'm not entirely sure why you'd lynch Andrew based on this, because he (as I'm sure others do) felt that I was scum. So if you lynch me, at which point I flip vig, you still have nothing on Andrew.
Chocolate Cake wrote:I'm inclined to agree with pacman. I think mafia probably tried to kill Kage and failed, so they realize that the only way for them to get rid of him is to get him lynched. However, this could point to SKage. (I'm kind or ruling out mafiaKage at this point; if he's mafia, he's getting bussed, hard)

Actually, now that I think on it, did anyone protect Kage last night? I didn't, and I'm one of very few people who thought he's town. pac, did you?
If you read above you'll get my take on why no one is claiming to have saved me.
Empking wrote:CC; Do you buy the two vig claims?
I believe Kage (or, I believ
ed
), and that's because I thought he acted townish.
I believe andrew's because he kind of came out of nowhere with it (not something SK or mafia would do).
I'm believe andrew's claim more for precisely the reason Rain gave; andrew gave us his role voluntarily while Kage did it near or at L1 (I don't remember).
I'm pretty sure it was L2, but the exact number escapes me.

andrew94 wrote:i dont know whether i should say this or not, but i get the feeling empking is softclaiming vig.
Yeah, you should have gone with not.
agreed, though if he is he should come out and say it.
Ratio of Day 1 Mislynches: 1/1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 am

Post by Empking »

Thank you for that.

Yes, I'm the second vig. Kage do you want to claim SK or be lynched?

(Also can I propose a plan. The Docs exclusively protect me or Andrew with each doc flipping a coin (heads for me, tails for Andrew) for who to protect. In all honesty there's nobody else scum would like to hit.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:02 am

Post by MrBump »

Kage wrote:Sorry I haven't been paying quite as close of attention to the other people and the only person I have a strong feeling about one way or the other is MrBump being scum.
ITT Kage claims scum.

@Everyone else calling Kage ObvScum, why do you think that?

Also he couldn't think of a way he survived which didn't ConfScum him as he's Bulletproof/MafDoc protected so he just said "OH YEAH MAF DOC PROTECTED ME"

Think that through for a second. Who do you believe the scum are? You believe I'm one. I'm almost certain Pac, Cake and Rain are town. Out of the remaining people, chances say Wizrak/aaah should be at least one of the scum, right? People like that, who the Vigs were supposedly aiming for. So the Mafia would keep you alive because it makes you easier to lynch because they know you're town rather than just protect one of their scumbuddies who is likely to be a target? Really, that theory of yours SCREAMS SK.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Bump isn't SK. No doc has outed himself about protecting Bump because the scum doc protected Bump and that would be playing against their wincon basically. What does interest me is that the doc chose Bump over someone scummier. Vatesi/Empking gets town points.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:48 am

Post by MrBump »

Or Kage didn't attempt to kill me? He's set me up pretty badly right now.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Kage wrote:Sigh, sorry long post. My stuff in bold or out of quotes obviously. Also please don't slam me for what might look like a conspiracy theory, because honestly if no one is claiming to have protected me, it makes sense.
If no one protected you and you didn't die, that means you're scum. I guess DLG could've protected you, though (you're a good kind of default target for a replacement).
MrBump wrote:Or Kage didn't attempt to kill me? He's set me up pretty badly right now.
Doubt it

VOTE: Kagetora

Now I'm a little paranoid about andrew's claim, I know his reputation in that department, but for now, I'm going to trust it. andrew, if you're gambiting town, please come clean now. If not, everyone's next post needs to include a vote for kage or a good alternative.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Obviously some doc would protect Kage, he's a claimed vig.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 am

Post by andrew94 »

i was gonna say if there wasnt a 3rd vig claim, then wasa could have protected kage(and kage be vig)

but i had a feeling empking was s claiming with his random words and he DID claim so yea kage is prob the Sk/ mafia protected by the doc.

also, kage that thing were u said mafia doc protected you was ridiculous, so hypothetically, they would let you live and not protect their own>? = =

also, should we leave the Sk alive?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Empking »

andrew94 wrote: also, should we leave the Sk alive?
I say that if they agree to kill aaah they can live.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Can we get a vote count?
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Olinea »

Blah, knew I was forgetting something.

Vote Count 2.01

[3] Kagetora - MrBump, Rain, Chocolate Cake
[3] MrBump - aaah400, wizrak, evilpacman18

[4] Not Voting - andrew94, Empking, Kagetora, Klazam

Deadline is set for March 17th.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by MrBump »

Hey look guys, fun fact. If everyone voting for me votes Kage, Kage gets lynched! :D
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Rain »

Well, Kage is definitely flailing with his supposed mafia doc protection.
evilpacman18 wrote:scum doc protected Bump and that would be playing against their wincon
I'm confused. Why would that be against scum's wincon? I thought a scum doc ought to protect his goons from vig/SK's NK?
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
wizrak
wizrak
Goon
wizrak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by wizrak »

@MrBump
I know dat, but I think ur scum not him
(smiles*) I mean srsly look at ur post #539, you dont have to keep on reinforcing it u know
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Rain wrote:Well, Kage is definitely flailing with his supposed mafia doc protection.
evilpacman18 wrote:scum doc protected Bump and that would be playing against their wincon
I'm confused. Why would that be against scum's wincon? I thought a scum doc ought to protect his goons from vig/SK's NK?
I'm saying the doctor who protected Bump outing themself would be playing against their wincon since they're the scum doc.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Another fun fact. The three people in this game I respect the most right now are all on the Kage wagon and my respect is slowly being sapped.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Will someone please explain to me how a Kage wagon makes any sense right now?
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

evilpacman18 wrote:Will someone please explain to me how a Kage wagon makes any sense right now?
There are 3 claimed vigs and only 2 of them can possibly be telling the truth.

What are you not getting here?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm not getting who the third claimed vig is first of all. I see andrew and Kage.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

*goes back to read*
evilpacman18