crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Maemuki I was looking for an answer from twisted.

Provided there is an SK, winger could have targeted them or their target or the target of the mafia (or the mafia but I'm not exactly sure if jailkeeper works like that). Yes this follows Natural Action Resolution as [winger] would have protected before he died.

Mod: This may be asking too much but care to post PMs of the dead?

Too much to ask.
Last edited by Enigma on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Parama »

^with the names of Akira's partners still in the PM, if posible
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Maemuki »

Sundy wrote:Ugh I suck. Good job experienced people
But it's okay, you're still more-town than Cecily. :3

I'm sorry, crazy, just wanted to give my two cents.

Sure, he could have done that, but it would be a lot of luck. Not that I'm complaining.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

y u no hammer?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Sundy »

Twistedspoon wrote:
y u no hammer?
Aren't we waiting for Cecily to divulge everything about everything?
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Parama »

not really ^_^
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Cecily »

I am as townie as it gets.

Can I just ask how a scum could be so stupid to behave like I did yesterday? It would be suicide. No rational person would give themselves away like that if they were scum, so clearly I am not. The only thing I can say is that I am not stupid enough, if I were scum, to push so hard against an Akira lynch if I knew he was scum. I am not an idiot. I know how this game should be played, and I know that if I were in a scum position I would never have pushed so hard to keep Akira alive.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Enigma wrote:
So after the
shenanigans
fun, joy, happiness, laughter and puppies of the previous day, it was decided that a well earned rest for everyone was in order.

So while all the goldfish pondered how to close their non-existent eyelids for some relaxing shut-eye, the remaining donkeys were plotting their vengeance.

They considered stabbing them to death with a banana, but in a world of poverty and starving children, such a waste of food would be sacrilege.

The proven method of asphyxiation by farting could have been used, but that posed a few issues...

The Greenhouse effect. The methane from farting posed a significant risk to increasing global warming. They were not eco-terrorists, and were avid supporters of the Kyoto Protocol. That was one minor inconvenience.

Then there was the issue of resources. It would be a challenge for a handful of asses to be able to sustain a production of fart gases enough to asphyxiate their target. So obviously now, this method of murder was now out of the question.

Ahh! They had a brain wave! And they thanked the heavens for blessing them with a higher IQ than those pathetic goldfish.

So unknown to the clueless goldfish who were still figuring out how to get some shut eye, they sneakily phoned the Climate Police Hotline to tip them off about the gross violations that had occurred during the death of Akira.

And in a hail of sirens, the Climate Police arrived in their solar powered submarines. Eager to get back to their donuts and hotdogs, they attempted to arrest the first suspect they saw, [winger]. Of course, [winger] resisted arrest, and they were left with no option but to pepper spray him. But without eyelids, and hence the inability to close them, the pain drove [winger] crazy causing him to gouge his own eyeballs out. Opps.

It was a successful night, and the monkey's mission was back on track.

[winger],
Town Jailkeeper
, killed Night 1.

Day 2 begins now!

Votecount 2.0
Not Voting (11) - Maemuki, Oso, Bub Bidderskins, Cecily, DemonHybrid, Parama, AGar, TwistedSpoon, Sundy, crazypianist1116, Riceballtail

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch, 5 to no lynch.
The
deadline
is 8:00am 20th March GMT+10.30.
Best. Flavor. Ever.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Parama »

Cecily wrote:I am as townie as it gets.
Everyone else in the game should be canonized, then.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Parama »

BUB

TAKE THIS HAMMER:
====[]

SMASH IN CECILY'S FACE FOR US

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Best. Flavor. Ever.
Except monkey was misspelled donkey. :P

Misspelled? ;)
Last edited by Enigma on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Cecily wrote:I am as townie as it gets.

Can I just ask how a scum could be so stupid to behave like I did yesterday? It would be suicide. No rational person would give themselves away like that if they were scum, so clearly I am not. The only thing I can say is that I am not stupid enough, if I were scum, to push so hard against an Akira lynch if I knew he was scum. I am not an idiot. I know how this game should be played, and I know that if I were in a scum position I would never have pushed so hard to keep Akira alive.
Crap excuse. You didn't really push that hard agains the Akira lynch. You just said "it wasn't a scum-slip". You were reluctant, not out-right against. Please do not change history. After this post, I want two things to happen:

1) You to claim
2) Me to hamma

If 1) does not take place in a reasonable amount of time, I will reverse the order.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Cecily »

I know you don't believe me, but just think of the likely hood of me doing something that stupid if I were a scum. I may not have gotten my claim right, but I'm no idiot, and I know what claiming as I did yesterday would have done to me if I were scum.

I played to the best of my ability for what I thought, and I was wrong. But killing me today will only help to lose the town the game.

I am a
vanilla townie

End of story.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:55 pm

HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vote: cecily
Show

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:58 pm

3.5 hours? New record! at least for me...
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:58 pm

regarding to day length
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Parama »

Bub, you took one too many posts to hammer, but you done good, man. You done good.
Same goes to everyone on the Cecily wagon. Thanks, crazy. Thanks, DH. Thanks, Mae. Thanks Twisted. I couldn't have done it without you.
And I'd like to thank the academy, for motivating me and helping me to become the man I am today.
And also my mother, for raising me to be such an awesome guy.
And you too, Cecily, for being so obvious.
And let's not forget Enigma, for giving me the power to pin scum by making me town and scum idiots.
And, last but not least, viewers like you.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Cecily »

Ok, you guys are stupid. I am a
vanilla townie
I wasn't lying. I had no idea Akira was scum. Have fun catching the rest of em...
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Oso »

Code: Select all

Post  #272   » 05 Mar 2011 - 1:33 pm (Day Start)
Post  #313   » 05 Mar 2011 - 4:55 pm (Hammer)
-------------------------------------------------- 
         Total time elapsed: 3:22

Yep, that's a record for any game I've played in.....ever.

See that new avatar of mine? If Cecily actually flips scum, I'll keep it until someone from this game tells me I've learned my lesson. That would make 3 blown calls in 2 days for me. winger, Akira (who I thought was going to flip town despite being willing to hammer him) and now Cecily.

If not, Bub or crazy look superfine for tomorrow's lynching...I'll bring the popcorn.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Enigma »

Votecount 2.2
Cecily (6) - crazypianist1116, Parama, DemonHybrid, Maemuki, TwistedSpoon, Bub Bidderskins,

Not Voting (5) - Oso, Cecily, AGar, Sundy, Riceballtail

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch, 5 to no lynch.
The
deadline
is 8:00am 20th March GMT+10.30.

Lynch has been reached!

It seemed everyone had differing opinions on the best way to resolve this crisis. They thought team bonding actives would help relieve the bottled up hate.

So grudgingly, everyone decided to participate in a charades night. That didn't work too well because the actor kept on forgetting what phrase they were trying to perform while the players just abused the actor for their horrendous acting skills. It kinda made things worse.

Synchronized swimming was the next activity they decided to try. Unfortunately that too turned out to be a complete failure. Once seeing some of the townspeople in their swimming outfits which highlighted their
ugliness
sexiness which was usually well masked by everyday clothing, many ran straight to the toilet to throw up, which unfortunately was perceived as an insult. So the emotions flared once again.

Meanwhile, Cecily continued to disagree with the general consensus of team bonding, and decided to take her own approach to the issue. She had heard of the saying, ignorance is bliss, and now would be the perfect opportunity to test this.

And with that thought, she began forging her new identity, Ceily the Seal, complete with plastic surgery and all. She had prepared a test run and was adamant no one would be able to recognize her, and therefore she could forgo all the problems in the community and hopefully live in blissful, if not naive peace.

However, the society consumed with rage of the death of [winger] had decided a new approach to soothe the issue on hand. What better way to release all the locked up anger than to release it?

And then someone noticed a cute little seal bouncing around the fishbowl. It seemed the stars had aligned and the heavens had delivered this gift to all, knowing it would help ease the crisis. So they all raced home to find their clubs.

A few minutes later, it seemed they were all honorary members of the Seal Cub Clubbing Club ... well everyone except for Cecily who was nowhere to be found.

Cecily,
Vanilla Townie
, killed Day 2.

Subsequent nights after night 1 last for a minimum of 24 hours and maximum of 48 hours. Any submitted night action changes after 24 hours may not be considered. Please submit any night actions by PM before the deadline.

Night ends Tuesday, 3:00pm GMT+10.30.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Enigma »

Shaken with fear by the lawlessness off the previous night, all the goldfish were struggling to comprehend what might happen tonight. Were they next to die?

Meanwhile, the monkeys, taken aback by the ruthlessness of the killing of one of their own shuddered in the thought of the coming days. They could be next to die...

So the goldfish thought it would be wise to take some defensive action. And the idea to hire a bodyguard to protect them was put in motion. Unfortunately, the sorrow of the death of now two of their friends had caused many of them to revert back to their alcoholic ways in an attempt to relieve the burden. With all their life savings spent on cheap goon, they were penniless and it seemed they would have to improvise.

And when the master of the ninja monkeys discovered that they had let one of their own die, he was consumed with rage. He cut all their weekly pocket money, so now the monkeys were without a cent. It would be a challenge to kill with no money, actually near impossible. Maybe someone else could do their dirty work for them... So some improvisation was necessary.

And the next day on pokemonXXX.com, two brand new classifieds appeared.

"A school Magikarp is looking for a Gyrados to dominate them. Requires someone with vivid imagination and wild tendencies! xxx <3.
Please email ninjamonkeys69(at)gmail.com"

"Lonely Magikarp seeks an aggressive Gyrados for some naughty adventures. Being strong and fearsome are very admirable and attractive traits. xoxo <3.
Call 1800Fish69 any time after 3pm."

Reading the classifieds of pokemonXXX.com that morning was Team Rocket looking for their next poor Pokemon to exploit. With the global financial crisis, they too were victims of budget cuts. Their lack of funding meant their pet cat, Meowth hadn't had a feed for several days, they could barely even feed themselves...

And those two ads immediately caught their attention. Magikarp were very valuable and rare after all if they recalled correctly, which must meant they were a delicacy. And how convenient, after contacting both parties, they were at the same location. Perfect.

They immediately departed to the fishbowl community with their "Old Rods" all prepared. The fish were so plentiful here, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel, a walk in the park.

And almost immediately they had their first catch. Meowth was dying for a feed, and was exuberant! But that was weird, this Magikarp had four legs and a tail ... it actually looked more like a monkey. Meowth took one nibble ... it tasted like monkey too. Meowth no like monkeys, he want fish. So back in the fishbowl this weird Magikarp went.

Their second catch was much more successful. It wasn't exactly a Magikarp, but hey it looked like a fish. And tasted like one too.

Meowth would have a feast tonight.

Maemuki wouldn't though. How unfortunate.

Maemuki,
Town Watcher
, killed Night 2.

Day 3 begins now!

Votecount 3.0
Not Voting (9) - Oso, Bub Bidderskins, DemonHybrid, Parama, AGar, TwistedSpoon, Sundy, crazypianist1116, Riceballtail

With 9 Alive it takes 5 to lynch, 4 to no lynch.
The
deadline
is 11:30pm 21st March GMT+10.30.
Last edited by Enigma on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Maemuki »

IT'S OKAY

I WAS TOO COOL TO LIVE
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: DemonHybrid

Yesterday smells completely like chaining lynches after a bus.

Nice try though.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:31 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

AGar wrote:VOTE: DemonHybrid

Yesterday smells completely like chaining lynches after a bus.

Nice try though.
Can't go into too much detail. Sitting on my phone in scranton until the weather's nicer, but I have a comment.

What is your case for me over anyone else who voted Cecily?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Sundy »

DH jumped on Akira before Parama
Town: 7-4