Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I do 7 gram rocks and I'm a winner
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
bvoigt wrote:@EA: Why do you think Barry is town?
Were there any concrete towntells, or just a general feeling of sincere scumhunting?

@AGar: Have you read the entire thread?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

The latter. I don't believe in concrete towntells

(except for what my role pm tells me)
Do you want your possessions identified?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

AGar wrote:No, but you're flailing around right now in a way that doesn't make me feel all warm and cuddly inside.
No I'm not...
subgenius wrote:@hiraki
I, for one, am not a fan of justifying crappy play as "just testing to see if you all were paying attention." What conclusions could you draw if somebody called you out on it at the time?

Both scum and town have reasons to draw attention to poor play, so it's not ever going to give you a viable read.
I didn't ever think that it'd be taken that way. It was more the reasoning that I wanted to see what would happen, rather than what people think about it.
bvi wrote:Um...what? That post expresses suspicion of Rob. I'm saying that you've ignored your top suspects (Bill and Rob) from D1.
Yuck. I meant 35. My bad.
bvi wrote:If you didn't believe in your Bill vote, it doesn't seem pro-town to hold onto it for so long. Obviously, we have to lynch scum to win. It doesn't look like that was your main priority.
I'll laugh, and take this one as a joke. Or, perhaps this means you really need to read.
Rob wrote:if you are going to tell people to read the thread, you could too
I am. It's quite sighable, but meh.
Rob wrote:basically you aren't playing pro-town. There is nothing you have done this game that I can rationalize a townie to do. And yes when I find scum, I tunnel them into submission. Tunneling =/= scum tell.
Dramatization, and Opinion. Average retarded Capone post.
RobCapone wrote:@ hiraki

can you show me a game you played as town where you did the following

1. defended the person calling you scum
2. refusing to make a case on your biggest scum read
3. making a purposely weak case on someone to get them lynched.

thanks
I can, will I? No. I'm lazy.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Dekes »

And we're at full strength again as pod person replaces Bill McQuill.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by RobCapone »

You know you don't gain any credibility by insulting my playstyle.

Being to lazy to defend yourself? You realize with 2 potential nigh kills, town is very close to a mylo situation and you don't care to clear yourself. If you are town that's wreckless cause a mislynch is deadly IMO.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Hiraki wrote:
bvi wrote:Um...what? That post expresses suspicion of Rob. I'm saying that you've ignored your top suspects (Bill and Rob) from D1.
Yuck. I meant 35. My bad.
Ah, you're just ignoring him because he's a claimed PR?
Hiraki wrote:
bvi wrote:If you didn't believe in your Bill vote, it doesn't seem pro-town to hold onto it for so long. Obviously, we have to lynch scum to win. It doesn't look like that was your main priority.
I'll laugh, and take this one as a joke. Or, perhaps this means you really need to read.
You voted Bill for a while, and then you said that he "honestly wasn't that bad." Explain to me what I've been missing.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by subgenius »

unvote

VOTE: Hiraki

I don't like "reaction tests" as an excuse for poor cases.
I don't like the nonchalance of your defense.
If your Bill case wasn't serious, and you're not willing to lynch Rob, then you haven't done anything all game.

I believe that's L-2.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

RobCapone wrote:You know you don't gain any credibility by insulting my playstyle.

Being to lazy to defend yourself? You realize with 2 potential nigh kills, town is very close to a mylo situation and you don't care to clear yourself. If you are town that's wreckless cause a mislynch is deadly IMO.
You're questioning if I'm town, even though you said that you'd quit this site if I was town.

Hmm.

If links to games are
really
going to clear me, I'd rather play with a monkey, then again I'm questioning myself if I am playing with one.
bvi wrote:Ah, you're just ignoring him because he's a claimed PR?
For the time being, also because he's
quite
annoying.
bvi wrote:You voted Bill for a while, and then you said that he "honestly wasn't that bad." Explain to me what I've been missing.
You realize that if you're a cop, and you make yourself look scummy, in the end, it's more pro-town then anti-town, correct? Apply that same logic to my situation, and boom.
subgenius wrote:
unvote

VOTE: Hiraki

I don't like "reaction tests" as an excuse for poor cases.
I don't like the nonchalance of your defense.
If your Bill case wasn't serious, and you're not willing to lynch Rob, then you haven't done anything all game.

I believe that's L-2.
1. Excuse. Sigh.

2. So you don't like my tone. Hmmzorz.

3. Can you re-read that sentence? You sound like a whining baby. I have done things all game, and just because I haven't done things that you've wanted me to do, doesn't mean that I have done absolutely nothing.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I don't question you are town, I feel it in my core you are scum, but in your mind if you were town, you would want to prevent your lynch because a mislynch would be bad.

you don't even care to

and yes other games is tied to your meta, if you act like this as town, than that goes to helping clear your name

if you never played like this as town than it doesn't really help.

get it or you still just going to be a troll
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by subgenius »

hiraki wrote:3. Can you re-read that sentence? You sound like a whining baby. I have done things all game, and just because I haven't done things that you've wanted me to do, doesn't mean that I have done absolutely nothing.
3. It's got nothing to do with what I do or don't want you to do. You spent all of day 1 defending yourself from Rob and only gave your admittedly half-ass case on Bill after pages of obnoxious exchanges with Rob. You had something of a case on Rob, but it was even less than what you had on Bill. This all might add up to slightly more than nothing, but not much. I'm not seeing where a serious effort to scum hunt figured into your D1 plans.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

RobCapone wrote:I don't question you are town, I feel it in my core you are scum, but in your mind if you were town, you would want to prevent your lynch because a mislynch would be bad.

you don't even care to

and yes other games is tied to your meta, if you act like this as town,
than that goes to helping clear your name

if you never played like this as town than it doesn't really help.

get it or you still just going to be a troll
RobCapone wrote:I don't question you are town, I feel it in my core you are scum
RobCapone wrote:than that goes to helping clear your name
RobCapone wrote:I don't question you are town, I feel it in my core you are scum
THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED.

I can't be a troll if when I defend myself, you come up with the same bullshit, and no real case. According to you, I'm scum because I've never done anything pro-town. OH WAIT, IS THERE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN SCUM AND TOWN? I DUNNO LOL HE'S SCUM ANYWAY.

I'm going to take troll, and quietly never make this mistake again.

P.E.
Sub wrote:3. It's got nothing to do with what I do or don't want you to do. You spent all of day 1 defending yourself from Rob and only gave your admittedly half-ass case on Bill after pages of obnoxious exchanges with Rob. You had something of a case on Rob, but it was even less than what you had on Bill. This all might add up to slightly more than nothing, but not much. I'm not seeing where a serious effort to scum hunt figured into your D1 plans.
I guess EA was nothing then. Not like, any point to it.

Not to mention, I've said multiple times now that I wanted Bill to be a reactionary case. It didn't go boom, but it's still a light of my work.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Earlier in the round, I frankly took a lot of the Rob v. Hiraki back and forth and a lot of noise that signified...well very little D1. The fact that this continued D2 was a bit annoying...except that I'm becoming more and more annoyed with Hiraki in this regard. If you call this a "defense" Hiraki, I certainly do not. If you would like to take a breath, calm down and actually defend yourself instead of throwing insults you might find us willing to listen. If you can't do that, I'll be more than happy to add my vote...
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Barry Allen wrote:Earlier in the round, I frankly took a lot of the Rob v. Hiraki back and forth and a lot of noise that signified...well very little D1. The fact that this continued D2 was a bit annoying...except that I'm becoming more and more annoyed with Hiraki in this regard. If you call this a "defense" Hiraki, I certainly do not. If you would like to take a breath, calm down and actually defend yourself instead of throwing insults you might find us willing to listen. If you can't do that, I'll be more than happy to add my vote...
Rob wrote:I don't question you are town, I feel it in my core you are scum
Doubtful. Also, I only throw insults at Rob because he won't stop spitting them at me.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote:I guess EA was nothing then. Not like, any point to it.
Considering the fact that you appeared perfectly happy to park your vote on EA with the remarkably sparse case of "crappola vote" until you took several pages of pressure, I'm not entirely impressed by this example.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

subgenius wrote:
Considering the fact that you appeared perfectly happy to park your vote on EA with the remarkably sparse case of "crappola vote" until you took several pages of pressure, I'm not entirely impressed by this example.
And so therefore, I didn't go the easy way and buss Bill because um.

Well umm.

Dunno.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by pod person »

checking in. i'll read the thread and post my analysis.
on hiatus.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote: And so therefore, I didn't go the easy way and
buss
Bill because um.
Are you fucking kidding me?
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by subgenius »

Also, Hi, Pod Person.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Hiraki wrote:
subgenius wrote:
And so therefore, I didn't go the easy way and buss Bill because um.

Well umm.

Dunno.
sub pointed it out too but fuck it, this is my play style to attack like a vicious Rottweiler.

but you just said you didn't go the easy way and Buss bill?

let's check my mafia 101 handbook.
mafia handbook wrote:Bussing is the act of distancing yourself from your scum partners, usually by helping to lynch them
slip much?
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by pod person »

note: i'm not going to bother wasting my time commenting on dead players.
mental note:
greyice, ashblade, snake eyes all dead, all vt.

page 1 is worthless.
page 2 too. i think people in this game don't understand the purpose of rvs.
and page 3 as well. guys, this isn't a chatroom. this is mafia, and mafia is serious business.
oh. day didn't start for a while after all confirmations are in. so people are just killing time. that makes a lot of things clear.
Erratus Apathos wrote:I didn't vote. I like waiting and I love making others wait.
tell me the point of wasting time.
GreyICE wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:I didn't vote. I like waiting and I love making others wait.
I will give everyone a door prize if we put him at L-2 before page 6.
tell me how this is scummy and not just being stupid.
Erratus Apathos wrote:If I was scum stalling to lengthen night-talk, I obviously would not have missed that fact, since I'd be directly responsible for that fact. The only possible way I could miss that fact is by not having access to the scum night-talk (ie, not being scum). Rob says I "clearly" missed it, but that would only be clear to someone who knows I am not scum. Therefore, Rob is scum.

Is there an achievement for finding scum before the game's even started? There should be. :cool:
i've never seen rubber that stretched this much.
i had several points that i had to cut because apparently votes weren't enabled until midway through page 5. that's annoying since voting patterns and timing of votes are rather important for scumhunting.
RobCapone wrote:
vote: erratus
Erratus Apathos wrote:VOTE: RobCapone
looks like some people are willing to jump right into it. i approve.
subgenius wrote:Congratulations, Ashblade, you wrote the 100th pre-game post! Here's your prize!

Vote: Ashblade
i love how you completely ignore the erratus vs. robcapone argument and instead make an rvs vote. this is trying to avoid taking a stance - trying to avoid attention. scummy.
RobCapone wrote:A case based on something before the game started? Good luck with that
the game started with post #2, i believe.
Barry Allen wrote:Somehow I didn't think we could get to L-1 so quickly....XD

Errant - if you weren't at L-1 already I'd vote for you myself. You posted a rather unfortunate message about wanting to delay the game, then post an OMGUS vote and THEN say you had a case? Wow........
counting, do you speak it?
talk about scum unwilling to apply pressure. another one trying to avoid anything remotely similar to "attention".
subgenius wrote:If current trends continue, day 1 might be shorter than pre-game chat. :eek:
yet you refuse to comment on the leading wagon. why?
Hayker wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
FoS: BarryAllen

*snip*
Mind explaining your reasoning behind the FoS there?
you care about the fos and not the vote? seems like hayker here is scum with barry.
subgenius wrote:
unvote: Ashblade

vote: Hiraki

For copying Bill's FoS, even after Barry explained his mistake and put his vote where his mouth is. Trying to appear townie by mirroring others is a definite scum tell.
acknowledge the fact that erratus is at l-2 and i might take you seriously next time you post.
RobCapone wrote:
wikkiden wrote:Oh yes. My vote sucks. Along with the six other people voting for him.
to be fair you did put him at an unannounced L-1 and admitted you sheeped
all i can say is that i agree.
wikkiden wrote:If it'll make you all happy,
Unvote.
there is this thing called appeasement. you just did it.
i have never seen town appease for the sake of appeasement. that makes you scum. congratulations.
Papa Zito wrote:
Erratus Apathos (6): RobCapone, Ashblade, GreyICE, Bill McQuill, Barry Allen, wikkiden
RobCapone (1): Erratus Apathos
Hiraki (1): subgenius
GreyICE (1): Hiraki

Not voting: mockingjaye, Papa Zito, Snake Eyes, Hayker

So Erratus is town yay let's move on.
so zito is town yay let's move on.
even though i don't agree with the notion that erratus is town due to the fact that scum can and do get wagoned at the start of day 1. not saying that it happens every time but that it's silly to clear him simply because of this.
Bill McQuill wrote:Wow, that's... quite an appeal to emotion you got there. You're not even under pressure there, chief. Maybe you ought to be.

Unvote, Vote: wikkiden
present-me agrees wholly with past-me on this point.
subgenius wrote:
Papa Zito wrote: So Erratus is town yay let's move on.
As far as I know, the only people that know whether or not this is true are Erratus and scum...
i'm getting the impression that you don't know how stupid you sound.
RobCapone wrote:
Bill McQuill wrote:Wow, that's... quite an appeal to emotion you got there. You're not even under pressure there, chief. Maybe you ought to be.

Unvote, Vote: wikkiden
Vote Bill

AtE isn't a scum tell and using buzzwords to try and get someone lynched is scummy
but you miss the point. it's not that he used ate, but that he's did so at such a strange time - no pressure, no suspicion - there was no reason, but he posted a paragraph to try and justify an action that nobody felt was suspicious in the first place.
RobCapone wrote:And that is a horrible role with a day 1 only restriction, I need to get on this setup review board cause I'd not let that role fly
the claim was ridiculous. that you are so quick to believe makes it seem you have no reason not to - that you knew he was town, and so took his words at face value. and only scum know who's town, right?
Papa Zito wrote:I support subgenius wagon btw.
Barry Allen wrote:tldr - looking at Bill and wikki right now. My inclination would be more voting Bill, but wikki's "if it will make you happy" posts keep nagging at something in the back of my brain...
Why aren't you voting one of them then.
this man has got it. he's got it so well.

everything worth commenting on up to the end of page 8. as it stands,
scum:
subgenius
Barry Allen
Hayker
wikkiden
robcapone

^this is awful by the way. town has some bad players on their side if i can name half of the living playerlist as potential scum by page 8.

town:
zito
dead vts
nobody else

^this is also a shame. though not as unexpected since towntells are rarer early on.

more to come in the future, but i don't think i can go any further at the moment. 38 pages is quite a lot, and i hope to catch up in the near future. this wall probably shouldn't get much longer anyways, for the sake of us all.
on hiatus.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by RobCapone »

wonder who's alt pod person is
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

he replaced Bill
Do you want your possessions identified?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 am

Post by AGar »

subgenius wrote:So, if you think the quickness of EA's wagon proves his innocence, then you must think it moved so quickly thanks to scum support. Who are the scum on the wagon? Couldn't have been Ash, couldn't have been GreyICE. So that leaves Bill/you, wikki/penpen/[TBA Replacement], Barry, and Rob.

I wouldn't expect you to incriminate yourself, so who of the remaining three were the scum who helped get EA's wagon to L-1 so quickly?
I replaced penpen.

I'd say Bill (looking better with pod person's catchup so far) and potentially Barry. Average on fast building wagons is 1-2 scum, according to numbers Hoopla dug up one time.

@bvoigt - I skimmed through D1 and read all of D2. Unless there's something that's really really worth looking into on D1 (I notice Rob claimed tracker at some point), I usually can get all the info I need on the current day of play when I replace in.

I like how pod person comes in and of the ~10 players alive, he calls half of them scum. Cool story bro.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 am

Post by RobCapone »

Erratus Apathos wrote:he replaced Bill
I mean who is he an alternate account of, clearly he isn't new to playing mafia and this is his only thread he has posted in.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”