Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Exe wrote:I've said like 4 times that I voted for FF.

I laughed a little on the inside at Umbrage ignoring the fact that I pointed out his blatant misrep.

I laughed a lot on the outside at SO. Seriously, that guy is either scum or shouldn't be allowed on this website.

This whole plan that everyone is formulating is just as stupid as the one D1. I don't know why we are trying to walk our way through this shit again.
So we're all scum, and everything we do is wrong. OK, thanks for your valuable input Exe. Now let the rest of us scumhunt.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:So we're all scum, and everything we do is wrong.
I don't think I said anything remotely like that.

But you know what I'd like to see you do?
Umbrage wrote:scumhunt.
This.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by StrungOver »

Exe wrote:I've said like 4 times that I voted for FF.

I laughed a little on the inside at Umbrage ignoring the fact that I pointed out his blatant misrep.

I laughed a lot on the outside at SO. Seriously, that guy is either scum or shouldn't be allowed on this website.

This whole plan that everyone is formulating is just as stupid as the one D1. I don't know why we are trying to walk our way through this shit again.
Exe you keep saying thing that ammount simply to a heap of something known as "Either or Fallacies". Life is not absolute. There is much grey. Everything someone says is not either obv scum or obv town or null, but rather many shades and mixes of all three.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Setael »

Umbrage wrote:@ Setael: TS is the person I trust most to do what the town says, after myself of course....
Yeah... why TS?
Twistedspoon wrote:
Exe wrote: I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO CALL AMRUN SCUM.
This is true.
If Amrun flips scum that in no way indicates Exe is.
If anything it indicates Exe is town
Ever heard of bussing? I'm not sure how I feel one way or another, but I'm not sure why you think you can be so confident of this. (I also, however, agree that umbrage is totally off base on her attack of exe re: this).
Tragedy wrote:
Amrun wrote:
And for the record, had I thought vezok would actually claim, I would have let her. It seemed to me like she wasn't going to claim no matter what.
You did read the post from vezok of letting him live through the night, right?... Must be that scummy enough for you to notice as well.

@TS:
"...I was dissapointed Vezok wasn't given a chance to claim, and didn't want us to lose a potential PR."
How did you end up coming with this outcome of thinking/knowing vezok was a Power Role?

@FF: Although you hadn't completely agreed of executing vezok, you still had the urge of doing it in the beginning. You found him quite scummy, too. Just wanted to point that out.
I'm unclear on your meaning here. Are you defending Amrun's nk? It's like you're attacking it AND defending it. The distancing yourself from the argument with the "just wanted to point that out" is also suspect.
StrungOver wrote:TW is the exicutioner today. I will vote for no one else.
Aslo TS will kill Exe pl0x
I assume you mean TS. WHY exactly will you vote no one else? WHY are you so confident TS is town?
Umbrage wrote: The only person who comes to mind if Amrun flips town is Setael, for being the strongest to push her lynch.
Yes, that's fantastic reasoning since I'm sure scum would FOR SURE bus her this hard. Whatever, that's fine set me up as the nk if amrun flips town because frankly if she does not only will I never want to play in a game with her again, I won't want to play this game anymore I'll be that annoyed at how stupid her play was. Also, in that hypothetical scenario at that point we'd have 4 dead townies (SV, vezok, amrun, me) and no reason for me to believe that this town will ever manage to hit scum, so I'm ok with that plan. I'm the nk target if amrun flips town.
Tragedy wrote:Amrun (1): Umbrage,
Final Fires (4): Setael, Amrun, Ant_to_the_max, Twistedspoon
Haschel (2): charter, Tragedy
Charter (1): Haschel

...Then how did it come to Amrun like this?
This chart does not make any logical sense.
Obviously some of the scum are lying. Every scum member voted Amrun, so some of the people claiming to vote someone else actually voted amrun. This is not rocket science.
Haschel Cedricson wrote:I voted for charter because I didn't want vezok getting killed and he seemed most likely to kill Umbrage. Reading Day 2 now.
I have a question for everyone who voted someone other than FF. Two questions actually.
1) Did you see in thread where FF was suggested as a backup?
2) If so, why did you not vote him when amrun declared she was going rogue?
3) If you had a problem with FF as the backup, why did you not state IN THREAD that you disagreed?
4) If you didn't see it, why are you just skimming the thread because it's there a few times.
.....ok so it was 4 questions.

Not sure I can read much into this because amrun's declaration that she'd kill vezok did exactly what she'd planned: throw the town into complete chaos. I'm not saying it's certifiably scummy for someone to have voted for a random person. I just want to know WHY.
Exe wrote:This whole plan that everyone is formulating is just as stupid as the one D1. I don't know why we are trying to walk our way through this shit again.
I agree AND disagree. Please provide your suggestions for fixing and/or changing the plan.
SO wrote:Exe you keep saying thing that ammount simply to a heap of something known as "Either or Fallacies". Life is not absolute. There is much grey. Everything someone says is not either obv scum or obv town or null, but rather many shades and mixes of all three.
This is INCREDIBLY scummy. First of all, SAY WHO YOU VOTED FOR AT NIGHT IMMEDIATELY. Second, is existential discussion about absolute truth REALLY all you can come up with to talk about right now?

Scum team: SO, Umbrage, amrun (maybe a 4th of FF or Tragedy. Maybe FF or Tragedy instead of Umbrage or SO. I still need to reread.)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

I like how everyone is pretending I disobeyed the town.

Everyone wanted me to end the day. There was NO CONSENSUS ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD DO AT NIGHT. At most 4 people wanted me to no-kill out of 11, and I didn't even remember all of those 4 people at the time.

Since everyone wanted me to end the day and they knew I wanted to kill my top scum read (vezok), I assumed that is ALSO WHAT THEY WANTED.

But JUST IN CASE, I made it perfectly kill that this is what I would do, JUST SO EVERYONE WOULD KNOW AND NO ONE WOULD BE SURPRISED.

And then today, it's all like "wah wah wah, you disobeyed town."

No, I did not.

I have done exactly what town wanted me to do.

I thought, VERY MUCH, that vezok was scum. Clearly I was wrong, but I really thought that.

In hindsight, I wished I had no killed because I was wrong, but there was no "consensus" that I should no kill. IT DID NOT EXIST.

And TS, don't pretend like you didn't push the re-vote. You definitely did.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Amrun wrote: And TS, don't pretend like you didn't push the re-vote. You definitely did.
I suggested it

it would have been bad if we executed Umbrage when she Hadn't got a majority and she flipped town.

I didn't encourage people to vote SV. any-one of the seven who chose SV could have chosen Umbrage, so I don't see how it's my fault.
I suggested an idea to get a fair majority. You guys accepted it and voted SV.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Setael »

Amrun, you need to stop because now you're just wasting everyone's time. I could spend my time refuting your points but I already have and there are a lot better uses of the limited time I (and all of us) have to spend on the thread. It's LAUGHABLE that you can say "I have done exactly what town wanted me to do" when that's so obviously not the truth. (Do we sound like that's what we wanted you to do?) You are dying today. Rather than repeating your lies over and over, leave it be so we have the time to reread and find your buddies.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Amrun »

I should clarify. I did exactly what I THOUGHT town wanted me to do. I was wrong, but I really don't see how NO ONE understands my position? There was no unity over what I should do at night. I guess people implicitly agreed with Exe, who wanted no NK, but WHY DID YOU ALL NOT SAY SO? Only a couple of you did. Why am I supposed to assume you're all going to sheep Exe? Then, you all pushed for me to end the day. I didn't know whom everyone wanted me to NK since they wanted me to kill SV during the day. If I had executed Umbrage, my night plan was to not kill if he turned up town, but I didn't automatically assume it was the same thing for SV, since that plan was EXPLICITLY based on the day's interactions and the possibilities of Umbrage's scumbuddies. SV, on the other hand, had very few connections so I didn't see why this plan should extend to him.

Not giving me the opportunity to speak is scummy in and of itself. Why would you not want to see how people react to what I say, if you were that convinced I was scum?

You should hope to find my scumbuddies scrambling to my defense, if you truly think I'm scum this much ... unless you know I'm town and you don't want anything to get in the way of this mislynch.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Setael »

More repetition. Wonderful.
amrun wrote:There was no unity over what I should do at night. I guess people implicitly agreed with Exe, who wanted no NK, but WHY DID YOU ALL NOT SAY SO? Only a couple of you did. Why am I supposed to assume you're all going to sheep Exe? Then, you all pushed for me to end the day.
Here's what is hilarious. You're making it sound like you couldn't possibly have considered the agreement to nk a consensus and yet

A) you were willing to kill umbrage with only 6 votes
B) you were willing to end the day without knowing what the consensus is

I want you to go and pull the quote and post # where EVERY player said they wanted the day ended and "pushed" for it so hard that you couldn't possibly wait since you supposedly didn't know what the town wanted done at night. (yes there are the people like SO who weren't at all looking for a consensus and just yelling "kill someone already!") but I find it hard to believe that EVERYONE said to end the day and then pushed for it like you're trying to make it sound like. I would do this but I'd rather look for your buddies.

I'm incredibly annoyed that you won't just admit that what you did was incredibly anti town and completely against what had been discussed by the town. If by some crazy unlikely possibility you really did just make the stupidest decision ever (in spite of seeming quite bright D1) then you will still die and it will be your fault if the town loses. The likelihood of this however is maybe 1%. The other 99% = you're scum.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Amrun »

I was willing to kill Umbrage with 6 votes because everyone had voted and Umbrage had the most votes.

Not everyone asked to end the day, but lots of people did, and it seemed to me like a majority at the time. I will go quote it later. Busy now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 am

Post by charter »

You said like five times you preferred not to kill Umbrage.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

Amrun wrote:I was willing to kill Umbrage with 6 votes because everyone had voted and Umbrage had the most votes.

Not everyone asked to end the day, but lots of people did, and it seemed to me like a majority at the time. I will go quote it later. Busy now.
Then why not kill me when SV flipped town? I'd be the logical choice. You only cared about killing vezok, an unclaimed PR.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

some good points raised on this page. Here's the order of events that I suggest following next

finish asking who everyone voted for
decide on who to execute
decide on executioner
decide on nightkiller and who dies. let'S make sure confusion isn't an excuse this time

~Screwtape
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by StrungOver »

amrun, ff, and exe need to die.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Umbrage »

StrungOver wrote:amrun, ff, and exe need to die.
Why?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Setael »

Why are you refusing to say who you voted last night? DO NOT post again without stating it. (It also makes me think you aren't reading the thread which either makes you lazy or scum. Or both.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 am

Post by charter »

Let's vote Exe for executioner today and tonight and kill Amrun today and Umbrage tonight.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Setael wrote:
Why are you refusing to say who you voted last night? DO NOT post again without stating it. (It also makes me think you aren't reading the thread which either makes you lazy or scum. Or both.
can we safely assume SO voted Amrun if he doesn't answer?
I mean, If he didn't then quite a few players would have to be lying about their vote choice to have given Amrun the vote.

~Screwtape
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Setael »

No, that's not something to be assumed. He needs to claim it himself.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

yes, but if he doesn't answer...

~Screwtape
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:12 am

Post by StrungOver »

charter wrote:Let's vote Exe for executioner today and tonight and kill Amrun today and Umbrage tonight.
but exe is scum
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Setael wrote:DO NOT post again without stating it.
StrungOver wrote:but exe is scum
You were saying? :roll:

~Screwtape
StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 am

Post by StrungOver »

StrungOver wrote:I voted Umbrage
also the following need to die
Amrun
Exe
Final Fires
I wrote this for ever ago, RTFT!
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Final Fires »

Ugg, I had a big post but my computer freaked out and deleted it :/ I'll work on providing more content tommorow or later tonight, but this was pretty much the gist of what got lost:

-If you ISO Vez, he played the entire game as if he had knowledge that Exe was town. It made me wonder if he had a daycop ability.
-Exe and Set are my top town reads right now, although I'm still a little iffy on Set.
-From all the vote counts people are forgetting that I voted Am and Exe voted me. Also we have to consider that Vez had a vote, but we don't know who he used it on.

And then I had a few ISO's. If I have time I'll try to do those again later.

@Umbrage - What's your current opinion on SO?
@SO - You still need to respond to post #844. Please do so in your next post.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Umbrage »

charter wrote:Let's vote Exe for executioner today and tonight and kill Amrun today and Umbrage tonight.
Why?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”