Newbie 1067 - Game over - Town Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Sorry for my behavior : )
You Are Worth It
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Les Guilelesser »

Les Guilelesser wrote:
Mist7676 wrote:Okay now I'm getting a major scum read from Les. I don't think he is playing the newbie card. He wants to follow the cop that has as much information as he has now. He doesn't want his role revealed. Lynch him. LYNCH HIM NOW!!VOTE: Les Guilelesser
I still think that Mist must be on the Town's side. The key to this in the impulsive quote from her I placed above.
I want to complete my post; my message is - Mist is on our side. Don't you see, gentelmen, her natural cry out of her young unspoiled by bad guys heart;'lLynch him, lynch, he is maf and a lieer". Yes, It was so natural from her, it iwas from the very bottom of Mists's heart.

Mist: don't worry, we will not lynch you. Still lovin you.

Les
When buying or selling you can hardly avoid sin. So, in either case, be sure you lose a little in the transaction.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Kcdaspot wrote:Do you have any reads les?
Yes, I have a message for you; Nacho is on the Town's side.

\vote Kcdaspot
When buying or selling you can hardly avoid sin. So, in either case, be sure you lose a little in the transaction.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Escho »

Amy particular reason why you are voting kc?

@everyone
Is my case on mist so poor that no one is convinced? :(
Show
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Sex is like air. You don't realize it's importance unless you're not getting some.

Anonymous
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

@ Escho, mist is getting off easy for now because Les is taking up all the attention.

@Les, I don't actually know that well how to go about defending ones self in the situation you are in, but I can say that just saying that you're town doesn't help.

The only reason you aren't dead yet is because we actually already know that you might just be newb town, there are at least 3 people that aren't voting you for the sole reason that we don't want to put you at L-1 this soon in the day.

Look at it like this: You get to choose one player, (s)he dies and the laws of the universe will bend to make sure that person is and has always been town. I think at least 6 people here would answer with Les Guilelesser, because you haven't been adding anything useful to the discussion
Les Guilelesser wrote:I want to complete my post; my message is - Mist is on our side. Don't you see, gentelmen, her natural cry out of her young unspoiled by bad guys heart;'lLynch him, lynch, he is maf and a lieer". Yes, It was so natural from her, it iwas from the very bottom of Mists's heart.
This is
slightly
better, can you expand on your reasons why you think mist is town?
Personally I thought it was a null tell, maybe a bit more scum than town, because it contains a ready made excuse when the lynchee flips town ("I got overexcited").
Also explain why Nacho is town and how that makes Kcda scum. If you can support your opinions with decent arguments we might just decide it could be useful to keep you around.
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:44 am

Thank you for your post. With your permission I shall make my comments on it. (Your words are in italics)
@Les, I don't actually know that well how to go about defending ones self in the situation you are in, but I can say that just saying that you're town doesn't help.
The only reason you aren't dead yet is because we actually already know that you might just be newb town, there are at least 3 people that aren't voting you for the sole reason that we don't want to put you at L-1 this soon in the day.
Nope! You are wrong here. The only reason I am alive is because Town people (at least some of them) view me as a Townie.
I think at least 6 people here would answer with Les Guilelesser, because you haven't been adding anything useful to the discussion

That's right. I can't but agree with you here. I haven't been putting anything of value to the
discussion
I say again from the very beginning this discussion was dominated by more experienced players who led the Town people to voting for Town people. I don't want such casualties! And you? I believe every town person is of big importance! I believe the discussion will go the right way only after the 1-st night when the Doc and the Cop (providing they are alive) have made their checks.
Also explain why Nacho is town and how that makes Kcda scum. If you can support your opinions with decent arguments we might just decide it could be useful to keep you around.
No I am not going to support my opinion with arguments on Nacho and Kcda fpr you now. This is my right and my choice.

Mod edit: Quotes fixed
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 am

One thing, Inspiratieloos, I need to add to the quote from you. You posted:
inspiratieloos wrote: Also explain why Nacho is town and how that makes Kcda scum. If you can support your opinions with decent arguments we might just decide it could be useful to keep you around.
Did I say Kcda is scum? No, I did not. I said: "Yes, I have a message for you... (Read the next and be more attentive) :mrgreen:
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

Just popping in. I don't have much to say, because les' wagon can be probably be justified by reading his posts
I have not yet begun to procrastinate
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:34 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos wrote:Les, if you don't adequately respond to my post 76 and the other posts against you, I will be voting you.
Nachomamma8 wrote:But, I will say that I'm not interested in Les's lynch just yet. The day is still young yet, and I fear we may be losing a lot of information due to the language barrier.
Kcdaspot wrote:fair warning though: those last two statement earned a
FOS: les
PeRrY-_- wrote:now to me, this is kinda scummish i kinda agree with kcdaspot on the fos. again he could just be new but i could be wrong. ive seen people play the newbie card pretty well and not be newbie. i dont really want to vote putting him L-1, so ill hold off so we can at least have more info
Yes, there are people that suspect you but just not want to lynch you just yet. (also note that kcda is probably still your biggest supporter)
Les Guilelesser wrote:That's right. I can't but agree with you here. I haven't been putting anything of value to the
discussion
which makes you:
1) useless
2) a liability
3) probably scum
Les Guilelesser wrote:I believe the discussion will go the right way only after the 1-st night when the Doc and the Cop (providing they are alive) have made their checks.
If we don't have a doc or cop should we no lynch day 2, 3, 4 and 5 too? [/sarcasm]
Les Guilelesser wrote:No I am not going to support my opinion with arguments on Nacho and Kcda fpr you now. This is my right and my choice.
I am declaring you a lost cause, that is my right and my choice.

@everyone else, if/when he gets lynched can I hammer as compensation for the time lost in trying to get him to save himself?

*starts looking for other scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Vote Count 4

Les Guilelesser 3 - - Hazard, Mist,dysorder
(Lynch -2)

Nachomamma8 1 - Escho
PeRrY 1 - Nachomamma8
Kcdaspot: Les,

Note: ESCHO VOTE ON MIST POST NO93 IS NOT COUNTED... NO UNVOTE

Not voting

inspiratieloos
PeRrY
Kcdaspot

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Okay can someone else just vote him before my eyes bleed more. He doesn't give reasons behind his votes (like I used to not do) He thinks people
KNOW
he is a townie. Les I repeat,
NO ONE KNOWS FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE TOWN. YOU COULD JUST BE PULLING THE WOOL OVER OUR EYES!!
That is it. I'm not posting her 'till twilight to avoid breaking my iPad in frustration. I use my iPad as a computer because I have no real computer. Good bye and good luck.
You Are Worth It
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

We lynch Les now, we lose the rest of the day. I agree that he should be lynched, I'm just waiting.

Mist, you first said that you had a slight scumread on Les, then a few hours later you said "Lynch him. LYNCH HIM NOW!!" based on the same post. What happened and why did you want him to die immediately? Earlier you were also voting Nacho while you said you knew that ICs get lynched often (Escho also pointed this out)

Hazard, you have been very quiet and haven't posted much content the only things you did were RVSing Nacho, unvoting and voting Les after everyone else already pointed out his behaviour. Contentwise you aren't that far above Perry and he has the excuse of being new.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

EBWOP: Escho, why are you still voting Nacho?
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 am

Do I really need to explain how obvious itvm is why Im voting les or something? Fact is, even if he is town he isn't any help. I don't see why we should drag it. Every post he has made are spoken as if he knows who all the townies are and how the game will play out. He probably is not only a newbie, but also scum.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

The thing is Les is obvious, but I have no other scumreads at all. I want to have some idea who to vote D2. So Hazard, who do you think is Les' scumbuddy?
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am

\unvote
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

inspire:

I'm giving les the whole of page seven to do something worthwhile. if he has not by then I may in fact put him at L-1 if no objections
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

While typing post 133 I decided to ignore Les until the end of this day (and his participation in this game) anyway, if he doesn't say anything for the rest of the game I'm okay with that. It is just that some other people haven't really posted that much, which was mostly ignored due to Les. Since page 3 there have been about 5 useful posts that don't have to do with him.

btw, love the way you shortened my name :P
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Escho »

Les Guilelesser wrote:
\unvote
err wtf srsly give a reason or something. And you havnt also answered my questions...
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Sex is like air. You don't realize it's importance unless you're not getting some.

Anonymous
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Escho »

oh and i keep forgetting

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna leave it at that until Les gives some answers.
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:43 pm

@ True Town People,
Thank you for your patience towards me. Please do not think I like terribly well to be a public figure and right essays here. When the game started I, as every one of you, wanted to sound cool, solid, reserved, and very matter-of-fact; in short to show myself (and my country!) in the best light possible. But instead, following the game development (and having this feeling of comradeship and responsibility for my teem in this game) I volitionally adopted the role of a joker (Rad my lips...!).

Yesterday I thought I reached my goal; the number of persons to be checked by the policeman and the doctor had narrowed! Even more I got a very clear idea who the Cop (or Doc) is. But..... Inspiratieloos!!!

So, I do admit, I do not know the role of Inspiratieloos in this game! I changed my mind about him thrice. The thing that attracted my attention and interest towards him is some strange not-well-developed aggression towards me. At some point I even thought this "lynching" mocking energy is coming from his dark avatar picture (I am from different cultural background and cannot figure out how deep his avatar represents his actual behaviour). Why did Inspiratieloos acted towards me like this? Is it simply "
a shame to let a joker like Les this win
" or "
I play on the Mafia side
". I do not know. Inspiratieloos is really really good player! If he is on our side - just good, if he - a maf - we can lose.

@Cop,
I know who you are.
Sorry, I am sorry! At some point you might have said; "Les, what are you doing? You have already revealed to the whole world the role of the lady (Mist) in this game. Now you are putting me, the cop, under possible Mafia attack." I am sorry, sir. I must admit that the Mafia this night will neither kill me nor Mist but they WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU! And the chance that they will knock down you or doctor is my major concern.

@Inspiratieloos,
The "brain battle" between the Town and Scums has not finished yet!
But I have something against you now... This is you who has taken now the initiative from my hands. I don't know whether other players see this or not but this is YOUR OPINION that will decide who will be lynched today!

@ Escho,
Please, put your questions in the separate post; it is very hard to track them on the previous pages.
(Evagrius the Solitary)
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

les wrote: @Cop,
I know who you are.
Sorry, I am sorry! At some point you might have said; "Les, what are you doing? You have already revealed to the whole world the role of the lady (Mist) in this game. Now you are putting me, the cop, under possible Mafia attack." I am sorry, sir. I must admit that the Mafia this night will neither kill me nor Mist but they WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU! And the chance that they will knock down you or doctor is my major concern.
.... I require subtitles.

AND WHERE IN THE FUK DID MIST CLAIM? FURTHER WHY IN THE HELL DID SHE CLAIM OR WHY
WOULD
SHE CLAIM TO YOU?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Wtf
Escho
Escho
Goon
Escho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Escho »

@Les
Escho wrote:@Les: Why did you decide to claim a townie so early and how could we have possibly seen that you are obv town considering you made very few and contentless posts? Also, why are you so inclined to not vote people who arnt even close to L-1?
Also why did you vote and then unvote Kc without providing a reason?

ALSO how do you know mist's role when she hasnt ever claimed...

ALSOOOOOO HOW DA HELL DO U KNOW WHO THE COP AND THE DOCTOR IS AND WHY ARE U SO KEEN TO FIND THEM?!?!?!?!?!
Show

Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
Les Guilelesser
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Les Guilelesser
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 am

@ Escho,
1. What I did I did for the Cop and the Doc; my provocative and bold posts being definitely out of the ordinary revealed some info for them and for me.

It is important though to recognize that the West and Russia are two different realities. In Russia however what to Americans looks brutal and paranoid is really a result of a different vision. Or similarly, what to Americans seems a high value of tolerance to Russians seems hypocritical in reality and self-deluded in result; i.e. how can you be on the Town side in this game if you are afraid of everything and thus cannot act against whatever threatens this naturally? The clue to my posts is in a singleness of vision in regards to what is detrimental and ... sacrifice.

2. I unvoted Kc because of Inspiratieloos' intrusion. He is outfoxing me now and I do not know his role in this game. But there's one thing he is afraid of --
being put to light!

He took the initiative, so let him vote for Kc - I shall wait...
(Evagrius the Solitary)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”