Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Gobots »

Thor; God your post made me angry. How is trying to compose myself and contribute in an effective way bad play? Would you prefer that I post like chesskid: cluttering up the game with random meaningless garbage posts?

I'm assuming that you people mean that ANY votes on someone constitutes a wagon. HEre you go:

Trendall - not present. Could be lynched for the benefit of the game. No clue if he is town or not.

Thor665 - accused of encouraging discussion and voted by a person who give me a bad vibe (IS). I have no interest in seeing him lynched.

Scott Brosius - not super vocal but not ignoring the game either. The following of the trendall wagon because his own pet wagon "is not going to take off today" is slightly anti-town. I won't cry blood if he's lynched, and I'd hammer to prevent no-lynch, but I'm meh.

GMan - He flip-flopped on the Trendal wagon (see ISO 15 and 17) and I don't see any clear accusations about the "other people I'd like lynched." GMan, care to elaborate?

Internet Stranger - apparently IS has some super-meta that let's him post pointed accusations purely based on gut without reprisal or challenge. Fine, who...

Gobots is in the middle of talking smack about Internet Stranger when he is poleaxed by a running big boot to the face!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

How is that antitown? Why waste a vote on a wagon that isn't going to take off today since deadline is approaching?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Gobots »

Repeated text that will soon be deleted:
"GMan - He flip-flopped on the Trendal wagon (see ISO 15 and 17) and I don't see any clear accusations about the "other people I'd like lynched." GMan, care to elaborate?

Internet Stranger - apparently IS has some super-meta that let's him post pointed accusations purely based on gut without reprisal or challenge. Fine, who am I to argue?

Baby Spice - Still not really paying attention as far as I can tell. Seems to willfully misread things. Irritating, but again seems meta-laden so whatever.

Furcolow - just posted a lot of hate my way. Why can't you stand reading my posts? Are you saying that Bella was/is not the worst poster in the game? Please support your answer."

Scott: You didn't tell us who you would rather have lynched, I wanted to see what you had to say. You just wishy-washed. You started to take a stand then caved. And I still don't agree that 6 DAYS is too short a time to look at different ideas!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Gobots - I would have expected town to have more of a visceral reaction to the pressure. I would expect scum to want to plan out what they were going to say. Also, I never called it bad play - at all. I do find the emotional pop now to be kind of odd considering how you wanted to go chillax earlier. I'm sort of conflicted on the good honest angry town energy I feel from you towards me when combined with the immediate buddying as expressed towards my wagon.
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Gobots »

Gman: Sorry, that last part of 1027 is obviously a bit muddled. GMan is the one who still needs to talk about his other lynch preferences. Scott, though, the rest still applies to you. I see your point about helping the majority achieve it's goals, but I'd prefer to see adherence to your own beliefs.

Thor; I'm sorry for missquoting you. I meant to convey "anti-town or scummy" instead of "bad play." I try to be chillax but then I pop. It's a good summation of my personality today. I get what you are saying about planning = planning to hide. But I just wanted time to put my thoughts into some sense of coherence. Re Buddying: Again, I see where you are going. However, I spoke against your wagon before you said anything against me. I speak against it again now for the reasons I stated.

someone post.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Hoppster »

Post.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Gobots »

Maybe I'm just out of sync with the rest of you, but to me 6 more days is enough to "do" other things before settling on a lynch. Can bella, now bella's slot, really get away with posting nothing for the entire day and go into a night?0 Couldn't the pressure votes go, at least temporarily, to Bella to make it say something before the end of day 1? Maybe it is too late now, since replacements take a while. I could buy that. But I still stand by my original idea of pressuring her. Does the fact that she was unwilling to say
anything
before asking for a replacement strike anyone else as scummy?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

not really, Bella has been very quiet in a lot of games lately.. the fact you have to ask if anyone else finds it scummy shows you aint even sure yourself and are looking town support before you come out right and accuse her of being scummy... almost like you are testing the waters on her to see if anyone else picks up on it and then you can jump on her un-noticed...

IF you really found it scummy, you would be voting her. The fact you are asking people if it is scummy, to justify your thoughts is scummy to me.

unvote
dropkick:GoBots
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Gobots »

Jason,

You said that we should excuse Bella because she is quiet in a lot of games lately. She did indicate that the reason she wanted replacing is that she finds it difficult to keep up with her other games because of the size and rules of this one. I don't think she's lying about that. I believer her reason for wanting to be replaced. However, my point is that a town-sided player would make
some
effort to participate before bowing out while a scum-sided player would try to duck out as silently as possible. Don't you agree with that?

You said that I was asking if anyone else finds it scummy. I said "else" because I wanted to show that I, personally found it scummy. I am sure, for me, that it is scummy, and I believe I said so quite clearly.

You said that I am not voting for her. However, I am voting for her, and have been, since I started talking about her.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fair enough on the vote.. I missed that looking at you in ISO i thought your vote was on Trendall still..

I'm not asying we should excuse her, I am just saying it seems a little easy to vote someone not around to be able to play right now. And if she is being replaced, should you not wait to see what her replacement does say instead of pushing a lynch on Bella spot right now?

that is why I find you scummy.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Lowell »

@thor's 1014- it's weird that you would pick my NOT being on the scott wagon as one of the three noteworthy things to happen in the last few pages. honestly I'm glad you're obsessed with my actions and inactions, but if you commented everytime someone made a post that didnt' comment on one particular wagon you'd have a longer list. Is there some reason in particular that
I
specifically should care about scott?
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.14!

Trendall - 11 (Primate, Kublai Khan, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice, Furcolow, Scott Brosius, bristep123, GMan)
Thor665 - 4 (sottyrulez, Internet Stranger, Trendall, Lowell)
Gobots - 3 (Kise, Thor665, jasonT1981)
bristep123 - 3 (chesskid3, vezokpiraka, AurorusVox)
Scott Brosius - 2 (SnakePlissken, Nero Cain)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)
Furcolow - 1 (Erratus Apathos)
Bella - 1 (Gobots)

Not voting - 1 (Bella)

With 27 superstars active it takes 14 to eliminate a superstar.

Kise, Trendall and Internet Stranger have been prodded. Now searching for a Bella replacement.

Deadline is Friday 11th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Wow, Thor has hopped votes yet again? Does he just think that EVERYONE is scum? How is that not scum behavior?

My vote stands. Im not so sure Trendall is scum, but if he gets more votes ill analyze him close and try to figure out what im missing here. He seemed pretty non-active when the wagon had started in the first place. So all those votes on Trendall can either be scum or just a momentum shift.

Im also extremely suspicious of anyone voting for anyone not on the top two suspects with only a week to go on the deadline. That isnt much time in a game this size. That reeks of scum tryng to hide their votes with non-committals.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

thats an awful lot of scum, IS..

given the top wagon is 11

the rest of the wagons only have like 1 vote difference...the 2nd top wagon is only one ahead of the rest.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Did I say they were ALL scum? Stop trying to be some clever jackass.

Youre one of those suspicious characters jumping on some other new random crapwagon this late into the game as it is.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Lowell - when you're listing off major wagons and only discuss Trendall and me...yes, yes I do think there's a question as to why you didn't mention Scott as opposed to other random people at random times that you seem to feel I should be attacking instead of you. So...why didn't you mention Scott?

@IS - in a shocking turn of events, since i don't know *exactly* who the scum are it has been my (totally deranged) strategic idea to shift my vote around to test reactions and see who I can get lynched Day 1 of those I do find scummy. When I figure out how to peg scum exactly and perfectly with one vote I'll use that method instead. Cheers! (and, for the record to everyone else - *any* IS wagon movement gets my immediate support)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually, IS... GoBots has been one of my stronger reads for most of this game.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Trendall »

jasonT's gotta be scum, surely? That's the second time he's taken something somebody's said, and manipulated it so as to make them look scummy. He said that Gobots found me scummy and then questioned why he was voting for me, despite the fact that Gobots never actually said that he found me scummy. He's now saying that Internet Stranger accused 11 people of being scum, when Internet Stranger clearly said he was merely suspicious of them.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Are you asking us or telling us? Because i don't see either a vote or a conclusion there.

If you're asking - no.
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by GMan »

@gobots: I felt those I beleived to be better lynches were inferred by my posts (e.g. Trendall, jediknight).

Re Jason: I think it was a pretty natural reaction to what IS said. Add in the rest of the post, he gives further reasons to why what IS said didn't make sense to him. Word twisting is a big stretch. In fact, if we're going to accuse anyone of Word twisting, here's what Jason
actually
said about Gobots:

"here [Gobots] says Trendall is not scummy, then says how can he even have a read on him, yet is voting Trendall.. "

"Then why is his vote STILL on you if he never once found you scummy?"

See the difference? He never once said "Gobots thinks Trendall is scummy." He was merely enquiring why Gobots would still have his vote (or had it in the first place) on Trendall if he didn't find him scummy.

So who's twisting who's words?
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

unvote
for now, this lynch is not going to happen today, but he will likely undo himself sooner or later. Now let's have a look see and figure out if there's anywhere else my vote should go.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

@Gobots, you actually have a point. Bella iso is pitiful. I will definitely keep my eye on them.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote gobots

Fina;;y a gobots wagon.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I often wonder why people ask others to reinforce their 'suspicions' and ask what do others think... it is an easy way of making a non commitment.. if it does not stick then move on, but if others pick on they can pile a vote on too and act town...

Its almost like testing the water on a fluff case and trying to hard to look town.. I find this actually very scummy because, if you are truely town.. you would presue your thoughts without needing them backed up or justified by others... Scum on the other hand would have to be careful when doing this and ask what do others think.

Trendall is deff gone up in my scumlist now, the fact he finds it scummy.. or sorry asks if it is scummy without a vote or FOS makes me sure this is a scum ploy to shift attention away. GoBots/Trendall/bistrep/VasudeVa/Thor are my scum reads
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

@jason - I see the first three, and clearly the last is because you're deranged - but why is VV a scum read? He's barely fluffing the water on my radar. (Yo, IS, I just asked someone else's read while keeping mine neutral and non-committal, scumtell hoooo! Stay tuned, later I might vote someone :o )

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”