Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:05 am

Post by RobCapone »

I do like the points made about Wikki aka pen aka agar but I am not changing my vote of Hiraki, especially after the most recent slip.

not sure how Hiraki is going to spin it but I am sure I will be attacked again for being stupid or a moron or something.

makes me feel like I am playing on GLB, I love it.
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 am

Post by bvoigt »

Hiraki wrote:1. Excuse. Sigh.

2. So you don't like my tone. Hmmzorz.

3. Can you re-read that sentence? You sound like a whining baby. I have done things all game, and just because I haven't done things that you've wanted me to do, doesn't mean that I have done absolutely nothing.
This is a terrible defense.
Hiraki wrote:And so therefore, I didn't go the easy way and buss Bill because um.

Well umm.

Dunno.
Wow. Let's lynch this guy.

BTW, why do pod person and Bill both have the location "In a safe place"?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 am

Post by mozamis »

Hiraki wrote: And so therefore, I didn't go the easy way and buss Bill because um.

Well umm.

Dunno.
Right, even more confused now. Is he basically giving up and saying he is scum or is this sarcasm?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 am

Post by pod person »

AGar wrote:I like how pod person comes in and of the ~10 players alive, he calls half of them scum. Cool story bro.
it's because some players are playing awfully as town, which i cannot be responsible for. and i have 30 more pages to narrow it down. but if all the scum aren't in that group i will be shocked and appalled.
though the fact that you actually acknowledge the content of my posts is more than most have done thus far.
on hiatus.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

Guys. It was sarcasm showing that if I was scum, how bad of a play that was. Only an idiot would actually slip like that. Notice the extra spacing.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:48 am

Post by AGar »

Hiraki wrote:Guys. It was sarcasm showing that if I was scum, how bad of a play that was. Only an idiot would actually slip like that. Notice the extra spacing.
MOAR WIFOM THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR!
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah. Because I haven't been doing the same thing all game.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:47 am

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote:Guys. It was sarcasm showing that if I was scum, how bad of a play that was. Only an idiot would actually slip like that. Notice the extra spacing.
Why does your sarcasm indicate that you know Bill is scum as well? Your point would have worked just as well if you replaced "bus" with "BW", but you didn't.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:00 am

Post by RobCapone »

bussing your partner as scum isn't bad play it's actually smart play, when a person pushes for a wagon on someone and that person flips scum, they almost always earn town cred.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

RobCapone wrote:
bussing your partner as scum isn't bad play it's actually smart play, when a person pushes for a wagon on someone and that person flips scum, they almost always earn town cred.
Not really on D2.
Sub wrote:Why does your sarcasm indicate that you know Bill is scum as well? Your point would have worked just as well if you replaced "bus" with "BW", but you didn't.
It did? I didn't really get that.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:14 am

Post by RobCapone »

that is horrible logic, as I said earlier, I have seen people bus their partners on day 1. It doesn't mean you actually get them lynched, but you cast suspicion on them all game.

that is what you did but you did it very weak, by your own admission now.

you can bus your partner any day you want.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:25 am

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote: It did? I didn't really get that.
You're being intentionally obtuse now. You can't bus a townie, and you specifically said "bus". A townie would have said "BW", because he doesn't know if Bill is scum or not.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

subgenius wrote:
Hiraki wrote: It did? I didn't really get that.
You're being intentionally obtuse now. You can't bus a townie, and you specifically said "bus". A townie would have said "BW", because he doesn't know if Bill is scum or not.
No, I wasn't talking about that. I don't really get the deal what one word that would've intentionally looked scummy for the sake of sarcasm, but I don't see how it made it look like I knew Bill well. Unless by "well" you meant his alignment, in which case, it was being used for sarcasm.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:10 am

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote:No, I wasn't talking about that. I don't really get the deal what one word that would've intentionally looked scummy for the sake of sarcasm, but I don't see how it made it look like I knew Bill well. Unless by "well" you meant his alignment, in which case, it was being used for sarcasm.
You're not sure about my use of "well"?
subgenius wrote: Why does your sarcasm indicate that you know Bill is scum as well? Your point would have worked just as well if you replaced "bus" with "BW", but you didn't.
I'm saying that your remark indicates that you know Bill is scum as well as yourself. "As well," meaning "in addition to".
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 am

Post by bvoigt »

subgenius wrote:I'm saying that your remark indicates that you know Bill is scum as well as yourself.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

Post by AGar »

RobCapone wrote:
No. Just no.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:25 am

Post by RobCapone »

Yes, just yes
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

Losing a scumbuddy is always worse than losing town cred.

I have a one offside game that's a major example of this, but it's over 100 pages. It's a good example because I could've won, being scum, if I hadn't pulled a buss.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 am

Post by subgenius »

Hiraki wrote:Losing a scumbuddy is always worse than losing town cred.
I guess that's why you decided not to bus Bill.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

subgenius wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Losing a scumbuddy is always worse than losing town cred.
I guess that's why you decided not to bus Bill.
I was thinking of using sarcasm here, but I realized the ill effects it had last time.

So there's no doubt in your mind that I'm scum now?
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 am

Post by subgenius »

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm more than sure enough to keep my vote on you.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Dekes »

Vote count 2.4

Hiraki (L-2): RobCapone, bvoigt, AGar, subgenius
pod person (L-4): Papa Zito, Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos (L-5): Hiraki

Not voting: pod person, Barry Allen, mozamis

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.

Deadline is
March, 15th, at 04:30 a.m. EST
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by pod person »

okay, picking up where i left off.
probably going to take this at a quicker pace since the first pages tend to be the most information-rich while the rest have a few bits and pieces scattered amongst nonsense.

^i said this originally but did not follow it, obviously.
subgenius wrote:
barry wrote: That being said, if I am voting for someone, why would I not be in favor of others voting that way?
Because one more vote puts me at L-1, which could very easily end the day a week and a half ahead of time.
overly paranoid scum. l-2 isn't anything to be worried about, especially in the chaos of day 1.
erratus is definitely town. he makes more logical points than anyone else even with a relatively low posting rate.
mockingjaye backing out after being called out for lurking reeks.
Hiraki wrote:
RobC wrote:I don't know how many game he has played on the old mafiascum site and you really can't check. plus I didn't think I had to check his game log when I saw he was here since 2008.
but back to the other question, town can act however he wants but to me he seems like he is trying to earn town points when he makes comments like this
2. The use of the word town makes me quite wary of a slip, me spies.
again, this is a ridiculous stretch. at least he doesn't outright scream "this is must be a scumslip because he used the word 'town' and only scum know who townies are."
and yes, this is what hiraki is implying. doesn't it sound silly when said that way? i thought so.
RobCapone wrote:
Hiraki wrote:RobCapone can die too.
Can I get a good case on subgenius? His play doesn't qualify as a good reason for me.
I don't need to make a case for anyone really.
i love how rob points this out, when...
subgenius wrote:
Rob wrote:I don't have to convince you of my reason for my vote.
Rob wrote:refusal to make a case IS a scumtell
...he's guilty of the same crime.
Hayker wrote:Question @ Zito: Why were you so quick to clear Erratus like that? It was a bandwagon that was pretty much guaranteed to happen with what was said pre-game.
More Zito stuff: Your top 3 suspects are Mockingjaye/bvoigt, subgenius and Bill. Bill at least has a small reason, but jaye/bvoigt for not complying with your miracle, and sub for….what other peole said? You don’t even mention him until your last post. You also have sub-suspects Rob and Barry. Rob for somehow being linked to Jaye. You have explained none of your reasoning behind anything except for Bill and frankly…I’d like to hear some of this reasoning.
/Vote:Papa Zito
what about hiraki refusing to make a case? rob contradicting himself on the matter? why is not typing a wall every time you vote someone suspicious?
best post in the game so far.
subgenius wrote:
GreyICE wrote: Oh. Oh boy. Nice catch. Damn it, subs needs serious rope today.
Are these two separate points, or am I somehow wrapped up with Wikki now as well?
you are now.
to comments on "lurkers" on page 12 - if you stopped posting walls every single time you posted, maybe they would want to read the thread. i can speak from experience that reading this thread has become incredibly dry and monotonous.
Barry Allen wrote:Hayker has made maybe 4 posts (certainly not much more) all game. The posts are mostly very short, too...asking Hiraki for an explanation of the FoS on me, asking Zito for explanation of his suspicion of Rob, one post just to say there will be a bigger post soon...and one post with a little more info and some additional comments. That's not total inactive, but to me that's lurking - just posting enough to appear active and avoid prodding, but not really saying much at all.
i agree with the accusation, but i will let you know that this is called "active lurking." which scum are much more prone to do than town.
i am ashamed in erratus for stopping a scumlynch at l-1, but voting another scum isn't something i can criticize.
Barry Allen wrote:but again if you are using JEEP's list for scumtells it is possible that you are inexperienced enough that this is just how you post (you've been on the site for a long time but IIRC haven't played much lately - someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this).
smear campaign. if barry's scum, sub isn't, and sub nailed at least one, if not two, scum prior to to this post.
Dekes wrote:
Bump for Votecount.
scum. this is fluff.
Papa Zito wrote:Erratus Apathos (6):
RobCapone
Ashblade
GreyICE
Bill McQuill
Barry Allen
, wikkiden
subgenius (L-2):
GreyICE
Ashblade
RobCapone
Barry Allen
Bill McQuill
i cannot stop laughing. honestly.
penpen did not read the whole thread if 383 is any measure.
RobCapone wrote:lol good luck with this wagon
RobCapone wrote:p.edit - I have not given up, I won't be lynched today
scum arrogance. the hidden meaning in rob's posts: "my scum fakeclaim is so awesome, you won't lynch me once i post it."
zito saw it right away. i am pleased.
RobCapone wrote:
vote hiraki

thanks for confirming my suspicions buddy
twleve minutes between this and your last, and hiraki didn't post in-between those two.
rob is scum if penpen is scum, but the inverse isn't true. also, penpen is town if rob is town. i don't see newbscum so eagerly defending a townie, but they'd do it for a scumbuddy.
RobCapone wrote:haker posted a catchup post, can't guage scum off a catchup post
this doesn't even make sense. a catchup post tends to be filled with content, and the more content someone posts (or lack of), the easier it is to read them.
RobCapone wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:Someone give me a rundown on the Rob case plz. I'd like to see it all in one place.
Are you that lazy.
pot meets kettle
the irony is strong with this one.
this game is amazing.
RobCapone wrote:btw I am going to bed, if I wake up to being L-1 I will hammer myself as town and not bat an eye lash.
my record already shows I will do it, so remove this wagon on me or be prepared for the most epic fail of all times.
this guy is still alive? i am honestly shocked.
oh. it's because he early-claimed tracker. early-claiming is what scum do, because they are scared of being lynched. i refer to my previous point on rob's arrogance due to fakeclaim. i then refer to dgb's sig.
if you were actually a pr, you would not have even threatened to self-hammer. but you also set up a pr fakeclaim ahead of time. your web of lies has caught you in a trap of your own design.
GreyICE wrote:In every game I've ever read, I've only ever seen one good self-hammer from town, and one good self-vote (the self-vote was in LyLo, and was totally epic).
off-topic: i believe greyice is referring to the same player in both examples. correct me post-game if i'm wrong, but this makes me think of both hoopla's self-hammer in the inv. pyp and her self vote as vengeful in bawhston brawl.

i am done for today. end of page 20. will try to finish up the rest tomorrow, or, barring that, tuesday.

scumlist, ranked:
robcapone
hayker
subgenius
barry

townlist, not ranked:
zito
erratus

the rest can sit at null. penpen doesn't get a town spot because, while i feel there's a high chance he's town, there's also a possibility of him being scum, and wikkiden's play was quite scummy (it'd rank right above barry on this list.)

i am still going to withhold my vote, because 19 pages is plenty for some shocking developments to come into play. but if i had to vote right now, it would be on rob.
on hiatus.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by RobCapone »

lol at pod, the thing is though I am tracker so move on and not worry about me and move me to your town list.

thanks
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by pod person »

you have just admitted to not reading my post.
i acknowledged your claim. i showed why i do not believe it for a second. you would not have made the same post if you had actually read mine. yes i understand it's a lot to read. but this thread isn't exactly a hotbed of activity at the moment.
on hiatus.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”