Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm pretty sure it's 9 to lynch Mod :P

Anywyas,

@Emp: I find PO to be the pretty twn one, Emp is no that different from vezok from my PoV (he IS different,but they both play rather poorly and are mislynch fodder)

Grey, keep your partner in check, he's getting progressively more awful as the day goes on. I have a townread on you, but he's really making a big effort to destroy it =S
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Antihero »

Yeah, that's right. Don't do anything to show you're town. Threaten grey and tell him to browbeat me out of my scumread for you.

Not gonna be that easy.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

dramonic wrote:I'm pretty sure it's 9 to lynch Mod :P

Anywyas,

@Emp: I find PO to be the pretty twn one, Emp is no that different from vezok from my PoV (he IS different,but they both play rather poorly and are mislynch fodder)

Grey, keep your partner in check, he's getting progressively more awful as the day goes on. I have a townread on you, but he's really making a big effort to destroy it =S
Dramonic, you've contributed less than any of the scum we lynched except Mist. I include VezokPiraka. The fact that I trust Reckoner's read of you because I've been in that sort of relationship, and Antihero doesn't trust it doesn't mean it does not mean that he's 'being scummy by attacking you.' It means you're being scummy by contributing jack to this game. And your partner is an enormous train wreck.

I approve of Antihero's actions as long as it's getting someone I think is town to contribute more to this game and prove it.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Tragedy »

@Espeonage: So who do you
actually
think is a GOOD WAGON then?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Emp: First off, if I ignore your posts, how do you expect me to see your request for everyone to copy/paste the lover list into their lover QT? Second off, I didn't contradict myself.
Grey wrote:P.S. If we hit scum at some point, Reck, please support a Werewolf555/Dramonic lynch.
Fine. If we hit scum, and werewolf doesn't get replaced, I'll consider a werewolf/dram lynch in order to ease your mind. But after they flip town, can you, like, never question my read on dram in a game again, ever?
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 am

Post by GreyICE »

I'm not questioning your read on dram. I'm just getting pestered in the QT nonstop about how scummy he is, and on a scale of 1-10 his contributions to this game are like... 2.

Also I have a theory that the faster any town gets rid of Werewolf555 the higher their odds of victory.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also maybe replacements would be possible to find if this game were posted in the replacement queue.

Just sayin.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Purple Orange »

GreyICE wrote:No. I'm saying your partner is really scummy.

And you're a very good player. Meaning town reads on you are less certain than town reads on mediocre players who are less capable of blitzing me.

I still prefer Kise, and have no clue why reck thinks he's town.
Ah, veo.

Um, about all I can say in Espy's defense is that dramonic's right, and he
does
play scummy town. He sort of takes pride in it. :roll: (He told me I got the short end of the stick drawing him as a partner, and offered to play more traditionally for my sake, but I told him "meh, do what you want and what works for you, and however you think is the best way to catch scum." Sooo...yeah. Post-game will tell whether that was a good idea or not. As of right now, though, I'm more ticked off at Mari-if-she's-town than I could ever be at Espy).

And...I think Kise is hypocritical scum who just tried to get away with murder. I'm still trying to make sure personal indignation isn't completely screwing up my judgment...this is hard to do when I think he's proposed a FAR FAR WORSE variant of what he called me scum for bringing up on Day 2. (Also have to keep in mind that Kise isn't on one of the teams generally considered "scummy," so a town-Kise would have a perspective on the thread susceptible to certain blind spots).

Soo...fresh set of eyes. What do you think of Kise's speedlynch proposal? Do you see it coming more from scum, or from town-who-just-didn't-think-things-through? (Or have I made a false dilemma here?)

@ Mod: I believe that's 9 to lynch.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Antihero »

GreyICE wrote:I'm not questioning your read on dram. I'm just getting pestered in the QT nonstop about how scummy he is, and on a scale of 1-10 his contributions to this game are like... 2.
Yeah, and for that, I don't apologize. dram either needs to prove he's town by, you know, trying to find who's scum or get lynched.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No. Dram needs to get his partner replaced, which he should've had a long ago. This mod is terrible.

Not even listed in the replacement queue?
No ad in the sig?
JUST NOW posted a replacement request in the signup thread?

LOL
green shirt thursdays
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Tragedy »

Well,
Scaring the shit out of somebody
would somehow make 'em more active, but...
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

Purple Orange wrote:
Soo...fresh set of eyes. What do you think of Kise's speedlynch proposal? Do you see it coming more from scum, or from town-who-just-didn't-think-things-through? (Or have I made a false dilemma here?)
I thought he said that he promised you wouldn't be speedlynched. It did read sarcastic though.

Frankly, I'm so happy with the idea of lynching him.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Purple Orange »

GreyICE wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:
I thought he said that he promised you wouldn't be speedlynched. It did read sarcastic though.
He did. But yesterday he proposed this:
Kise wrote:I'd actually be cool if everyone but the highest rated town-picks were speedlynched. It's like, if this many players think they have good leads, let's go ahead and get them out the way and see what we're left with (if anything) after getting rid of the scummy ones. I don't see why order of elimination matters.
I want to know if you think that's a proposal more likely to come from town that failed to think some things through, or from scum. (And/or if I'm reading more into that than I should be reading).

=========
Yo, Tragedy!!!!!
Purple Orange wrote:Sure...but what do you think is the significance of full pairs being on a wagon? Are you saying you think scum are more likely to join in full pairs? Do you find the decrease in pairs notable? [...] And why did you think that the full pairs were more important to inform us of than splits?
Seriously, I want to know your thought process here. And the last question applies even if you
were
just IIoA listing them in order to list them.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Tragedy »

The truth was, I really wanted Vezok to actually be lynched. :roll:
Even an idiot would notice he was on every wagon while he jumped on with his silly sheeping partner. Proving his scumminess was the best thing to do for Mariyta and I to live while those obvious scum-pairs to be dead...
I guess everyone seemed to be less concerned after those town mislynches, but the decrease in pairs...
It must have been because of the dead Mafia Pairs, I guess.
Well, Mariyta and I do have the same opinions (Sort of) on each scummy-faced people.
Meepo.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

If at least you were providing a town reason to want to vote me Anti.
Instead of that, All you've done is call me out on not posting much (oh noes, that is sooooooo terribly scummy!)
and this post:
Antihero wrote:hm, people seem to think that my scumdram read comes from the fact he's a lurker. Let me recify that (though I'm sure someone will go down this list and shoot these down).

ISO Post 2: Vote on Kise for standard reason; FoS on grey because.........; and of course, no one else "stands out to you"
ISO Post 4: Vote on q21 (mental note: where did this come in?); a lot of defense of Reck continues (could be influenced by out of game things, so I'll write this off)
ISO Post 5: Seriously? You should know by now that AtE is a big, fat, solid nulltell.
ISO Post 6: Something about kcdaspot, this is the first he's even mentioned him. :? And his vote was already on Q21.
ISO Post 7: This post actually looks OK, I guess (except tragedy and PO aren't lovers, and I don't enjoy tragedy's posts).
ISO Post 8: Doesn't like either side of the Espy/PO vs Mari/Tragedy debate and doesn't really give a reason for it. Hm.
ISO Post 15: Already commented on that.

Alright, now someone just go down this list and tell me why I'm full of it.
ISO 2: I give my opinion on the major situation at hand and note someone who I consider is playing scummily. That's very scummy.
ISO 4: I vote Q21, proceed to explain said vote, and defend reck because news-flash: he's obv town.
ISO 5: Someone call the MD department
ISO 6: I vote Q21 again, forgetting he's not kdca's lover, because they're both being scummy and the former wagon is larger. Yes, i voted the same person twice in a row.
ISO 7: (how does your comment even relate to the post?)
ISO 8: What the hell are you talking about here?
ISO 15: *point to ISO 9* Would you look at that, I was the one who made the original attack! Yep, total sheep is what I must be!

Oh my, it seems I've been VERY SCUMMY! :roll:

No seriously Anti, it's day 5, get the fuck off the lurker hunt, it's scum you're supposed to be trying to catch (or fake trying)

Reckoner is obvtown, and his lover is a lurky SOB, but I understand him, when you've such an awesome lover in a nightless you dont feel a need to be too efficient :P
Grey is town because he's actually making sensible points and his postslook genuine. Even though you play has gotten worse, your lover is keeping you in my townlist, lucky dawg.
Ashblade is basically a blessing to his loverteam, he feels incredibly protown too
I am town because I am

I have a townread on PO, but Esp is playing really poorly which is making me iffy about that lover pair
Kise is playing okay I guess, although his lover is lurking like a bitch. I'll let the latter be replaced (or prodded, or something) before taking a solid stance on those two.
Tragedy and Co are being dramatic, again. Now that it turns out they cannot be mafia, the townish feel I'd gotten from the whole Vezok debacle has got them back in my scummier list
Emp is... yeah, I'm confused. His play doesn't seem scummy, it's just... odd. It's a bit like trying to make sense out of Vezok. I have no idea what to think of him. The fact he's basically loverless is also not helping this, again I will wait for a lover to join him before I try to take a solid stance on them.

From this, if you aren't tooooooo confused, you'll gather the people I am currently most willing to lynch are Mary/Tragedy and PO/Esp. Of them, I'm more inclined to off Esp/PO, the other two being so dramatic and whiny so far that they seem less scummy (also the fact they're trying to suicide again. I don't like AoE, but considering they've spent the last two days going KILL US I'm willing to keep them alive a bit longer. No stepping near LyLo though)

unrelated, but you're going to have to tell me wth *raspberry* is supposed to mean.

Vote: Espeonage
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Kise »

HEY PURP.. CUT THE CRAP. NO MATTER HOW MANY DAMN QUESTIONS YOU ASK ME IM NOT CHANGING MY MIND ON YOUR PAIR. DONT ACT LIKE YOU WERENT TRYING TO LYNCH 14 OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS. THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS THAT PEOPLE STARTED TALKING NOW, AND CASES WERE BEING PRESENTED, AND THERE WAS NO NEED TO LYNCH PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF ACTIIVITY LIKE YOU PROPOSED. WEVE TALKED LONG ENOUGH TO ESTABLISH CONNECTIONS SO YOU CAAN STOP RIGHT THERE. QUICKLYNCHING THE SHIT OUTTA SCUMMY COUPLES SHOULD NET WEREWOLF AND IF NOT THEN THAT MEANS SOME OF US ARENT PERFECT SCUMHUNTERS OR ARE SCUM OUR DAMN SELVES. DAY FUCKING ONE, ESP SAYS WE NEED MOAR CONTENT BUT DIDNT FUCKIN GIVE ANY. I CALLED HIM OUT AND I GUESS IT LOOKS LIKE 3 OTHER WOLFPACKERS COACHED HIM BECAUSE EH ACTUALLY STARTED MAKING SENSE. WHEN YOU GUYS FLIP WEREWOLF, THX FOR CONFUCKING FIRMING MME AS TOWN AT THIS POINT BECAUSE YOUVE BEEN BUGGING THE SHIT OUTTA ME. ARE YOU SCUM OR TOWNHUNTING ME FFS? GREY, WASNT YOUR CASE THAT I COULDA BUSSED KCD?.... OH IM CLEAR OF THAT NOW SO WHY ARE
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Kise »

PHONE FUCKING SHORTED THE MESSAGE, SO GREY WHY ARE YOU ON MY NUTS AGAIN?

Yet…
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

holy shit Kise capwalling 0_0
I'm a hoot
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Antihero »

Oh, so now we get a righteously indignant attitude huh?
dram wrote:No seriously Anti, it's day 5, get the fuck off the lurker hunt, it's scum you're supposed to be trying to catch (or fake trying)
Yep, no such thing as lurker scum. And there's no possible way to differentiate between lurker scum and town!

Most of your points are kind of a curt dismissal of me, not really a rebuttal.

Oh, and BTW, I left out posts that said "will post later" or "lurking," so that's why I commented on the post that I thought was OK. Volume.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Tragedy wrote:@Espeonage: So who do you
actually
You or Kise. I honestly can not see any other two pairs being the mafia.
Don't @ me.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Kise »

Honestly Huh

Yet…
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Kise wrote:Honestly Huh
Ok maybe Scarce and Nowhere might be in the mix. But other than that then yep.
Don't @ me.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Espeonage wrote:
Tragedy wrote:@Espeonage: So who do you
actually
You or Kise. I honestly can not see any other two pairs being the mafia.
/FACEPALM.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Antihero wrote:Yep, no such thing as lurker scum. And there's no possible way to differentiate between lurker scum and town!

Most of your points are kind of a curt dismissal of me, not really a rebuttal.

Oh, and BTW, I left out posts that said "will post later" or "lurking," so that's why I commented on the post that I thought was OK. Volume.
Lynching lurker is for when the game is empty of information. It's day 5. If you think there is nothing out there, then I cant help you.
There's nothing to rebute if there's no credible accusation
... I think you're missing my earlier point. Some of the post you ISOed arent even related remotely to the point you tried to make about them. Check it out. ISO 7 and 8, IIRC, are quite visibly that.

You've yet to tell me what raspberry is sposed to mean <<
I'm a hoot
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

*raspberry* is a statement of disapproval, directed at your "Queue Werewolf echoing" remark (which is sad, because it came true).

Why does ISO 7 not have to do with anything? I looked at the post, I deemed it OK. It has everything to do with the post.

As for the Mari/Trag vs PO/Espy, I'm leary of people in general who say things like "town-on-town" or "both scummy" without a really good reason why. Any reason for you to think this is some bizarre bussing scheme, or have your views changed in light of the mafia flips?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”