A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Kast
Which mistakes are you referring to? Also, you can ask anybody, I make mistakes AT LEAST as often as the next guy. Not trying to say I can never be scummy, just saying that it should be difficult for you to say whether I'm really making mistakes.

Well, out of the lynches that are available, I guess my preferred one is Zdenek. His vote and nomination both look fairly scummy to me.
unvote vote: Zdenek

unnominate nominate: Bunnylover
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Setael »

kast wrote:
Setael
- Low content. I didn't like the initial case on Mikujin, but his abrupt abandoning of his stated position/beliefs in response to the threat of pressure seemed like scum appeasement. A lot of his arguments felt like misunderstandings without interest in clearing them up.
Can you clarify this - is any of this about me or is it all referring to miku? If it's me, can you clarify what you're referring to (and use the correct pronouns - all this referring to me as "he" is confusing.)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

[quote="Zdenek"]Ghostlin, I understand that there are plenty of examples of Raivann sheeping. What I wanted explained was why you felt that nominating Raivann would change his play?[quote]

Just caught this question. It's not so much change his play (although I do hope while he's voiceless it'll let him examine the reads and come back with something that doesn't sound like a sheep vote; I want him to be able to build a case if town) but allow us to be able to move forward without someone who'd not jump on convienent wagons.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Raivann »

Still like my Twilight vote.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by xvart »

I can be a sucker for posts like Mina/Hito's 1305 - 1308. I hadn't really paid any attention to zdenek so I'm glad that was well put together. I think the inconsistencies are the most damning part. I also like LMPs case on Feysal, with the connections to the flipped Starks, which does more for my mojo.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Feysal

Unnominate
Nominate: Bunnylover

I think Setael's 1327 push on Bunnylover is weak and forced, looking only at mannerism and not content. And the follow up discussion about VI/number of games played is just bad. Nitpicking trivial stuff while not voting. If BunnyLover flips scum I'd bet Setael is scum too.
Setael, 1371 wrote:Where's nexus? He's plenty active in the game he's nodding that I'm in.
Terrible jab.
Twilight Sparkle, 1402 wrote:
@LMP:
We’re your third biggest scum read. How much of it is associative with Feysal?
Woah. I really don't like this quote. At all. Fishing out relations with other players? Have to think on this some more.
Setael, 1420 wrote:Nothing I say about BL at this point makes it a vote-worthy case
today
, since Benmage has declared he'd govern her lynch. That doesn't stop me from pointing out what I find suspicious and certainly isn't a waste of time when it can be looked back at later.
But it gives you the perfect opportunity to throw in a (weak) bus since it won't go anywhere or do anything because of Benmage's declaration.

I'm in pretty solid agreement with Kast's preferred/acceptable lynch categories. Like almost to the T. Those on the list are acceptable vig targets.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by Nexus »

unvote
I'm going to re read and see what's changed now I'm back from v/la.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by Nexus »

Post #1193: C'mon Twilight, you're a hydra, it's mafia, inevitably people are going to come up with crap reasons as to why you're scum. Usually the scummy ones. Getting shirty about it isn't a good idea :D

Hito's catchup post seemed to be a lot of fluff and not a lot of meat. It's far from convinced me of TS' towniness. The contradictions between reads on the TS head is kinda concerning. I'm town but I'm scummy? Zdenek is town but scummy? What.

#1197 DGB could you be a bit more specific?

#1216 BunnyLover only addresses the two votes on her, completely ignoring the HUGE Twilight's Sparkle votes, and the various other things that have come up. BL, you're not the only person in the game who has votes, what're your opinions on other wagons?

#1226 is pretty convincing re: Feysal. I don't like the "Brynden Tully is relatively obscure" and then him being part of a 3/4 Stark. It contradicts itself.

Shadow1psc seems to have just ducked under and not posted much content, but posting fluff to ensure he a) avoids a prod and b) doesn't get noticed for being missed. #1231 is proof of this. Granted, Thor does something similar the post before, but Thor is catching up and we did ask him to stfu until he had read up.

#1233 does a good job at addressing the good case that LMP had on him.

#1241 gives some reasons for the changing reads. I wonder if they'll have a more solid read on me now.

#1242 Raivann, that isn't scumhunting. Unsurprising, really.

#1243 BL pot kettle black? "To me its seems like your trying to appear scum hunting, while you aren't."

*you're. Anyway, it seems to me like all you've done is picked one random big post, and decided to attack it. You completely ignore Feysal, TS and others' posts.

#1249 Setael votes for me, on Thursday, to "welcome me back" from my v/la. I was on v/la until last night/today. So, he basically found somewhere to park his vote for four days without having to do anything. He's read the entire thread, and that's his complete thoughts? "I'll vote someone who isn't here, ignore the important issues, and carry on" Rather scummy.

#1253 SottySparkle likes Setael's opening post. What about his subsequent two posts, in particular post #1249?

#1260 What. I see no reason to play this. Granted, it stops us speculating, but it also opens up a new can of worms. As if we needed another distraction.

Shadows next two posts are pretty contentless.

#1298 I thought we established that LL wasn't Petyr, and was getting shafted by the now-dead Oberyn/zoraster? Nice reading of the thread, Raivann.

TS' case on Zdenek is pretty full on and fairly good. Seems like a lot of effort for a scumbag to go to try to serve a mislynch, particularly when there are many easier mislynches around in the game.

LMP has managed to destroy all of Feysal's claims against him, and I'm getting more and more convinced of Feysal's guilt.

#1321 another vote on me whilst v/la. This also has no real reasoning. Why? He also doesn't mention me at all in the post, and yet still votes for me.

DGB's posts #1332 and 1333 are incredibly rubbish. Ever since she threatened to ragequit and got somewhat of a free pass, her posting has got crap. She hasn't posted any content. Possibly scum coasting? Maybe some actual scumhunting would be useful.

Ghostlin's #1334 isn't doing anything useful either. He had a few points towards LMP in his last post, but seems to have forgotten about it.

Feysal's final sentence in #1363 is like "oh woe is me." AtE. Scummy.

#1371 Setael attempts to deflect any and all suspicion to me, just because I've got a declared v/la.

#1379 "lengthy deathy flavour." I typed it in about five minutes. It took me longer to format the frigging post. Ten minutes max to do the entire thing. I've been re-reading this thread for over an hour now. ~understand?~

#1402 so because one hydra head is writing a case on the accused mean a second hydra head can't weigh in with their thoughts? Or are your reads on MoI so wildly different you don't want to have massive schizophrenia?

Kast: I think most of us didn't want to go against Ben because say we only get a lynch on one of his non-approved candidates two days before the deadline, and he decides he doesn't want them lynched, he'll govern that lynch, and try and get a new one in two days. That's going to be difficult. Most of us would rather just do as we're told today, just to make life easier. Otherwise the thread will just be clogged up with Ben shouting at us all, like he does. I do, in general, agree with #1424 though.

Right. I'm caught up.

The main wagons are Twilight, BL, Feysal and Zdenek. I don't believe Twilight is scum. BL has been vetoed by the governor. That leaves Feysal and Zdenek. Out of the two cases, I find the Feysal one to be more convincing.

I'd also like to highlight how Raivann has still not really done much scumhunting, and is still near the top of my list. I'm not going to waste time voting for her though because the lynch isn't going to happen. The "worried your mislynch isn't going to happen" line is a particular favourite. It reads as somewhat of an AtE.

Setael is also rather scummy. As I pointed out, he's put out a few wishywashy comments, parked his vote on me for a little while, before moving it onto Feysal.

Anyway, sorry for the wall, but
vote: Feysal
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.18

Twilight Sparkle (5) MagnaofIllusion, Benmage, Raivann, Zdenek, Hasdgfas
Bunnylover (1) Ghostlin
Ghostlin (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (1) Shadow1psc
Feysal (7) LynchMePls, Setael, Locke Lamora, DrippingGoofball, Kast, xvart, Nexus

Zdenek (4) Twilight Sparkle, Bunnylover, Feysal, Danakillsu
Nexus (1) Magua

Not voting (1) Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Bunnylover (9) MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Nexus, hasdgfas, Setael, Locke Lamora, Kast, Danakillsu, xvart

Raivann (3) Bunnylover, Ghostlin, Feysal
Thor665 (4) Zdenek, Benmage, Twilight Sparkle, DrippingGoofball
Nexus (1) Raivann,
xvart (1) DTMaster
Twilight Sparkle (1) Magua

Not nominating (2) Shadow1psc, Thor665

With 21 alive it takes 11 to sent someone to the Eyrie

* Kast is on V/la. As is Zdeneek.
* Any mistakes in the VC point them out
*The deadline can be found here. (under 4 days away if you're lazy)
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Nexus »

Anyone who is off any of the wagons in both voting and nominating, would you care to reread and decide where you want to go, or are you staying off of the wagons for the rest of the day? Since we haven't that much time left, maybe it's time to take a stand?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Dearest Kast.

Have you read my posts? Benmage and DTMaster are TOWN. You don't need to bother iso'ing them or analyzing their posts. They're town.

Town.

Town town town town town town town.

Can I be any clearer?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Setael »

xvart wrote:I think Setael's 1327 push on Bunnylover is weak and forced, looking only at mannerism and not content. And the follow up discussion about VI/number of games played is just bad. Nitpicking trivial stuff while not voting. If BunnyLover flips scum I'd bet Setael is scum too.
Did you not understand my point? Please explain what about it you find weak and forced. And the "follow up" discussion was an attempt to get a better read on whether she's faking it or not. Your "while not voting" thrown in there is sheeping MoI's argument that was terrible in the first place. In what alternate universe would it make ANY sense for me to be voting BL right now instead of Feysal?
Nexus wrote:#1249 Setael votes for me, on Thursday, to "welcome me back" from my v/la. I was on v/la until last night/today. So,
he basically found somewhere to park [her] vote for four days without having to do anything.
he's read the entire thread, and that's [her] complete thoughts? "I'll vote someone who isn't here, ignore the important issues, and carry on" Rather scummy.
You were my #2 scum suspect when I first read the thread. When I wanted to unvote Feysal, that was the logical place for me to put my vote. I thought you'd be back right away. Looking back I see you posted that you'd be V/LA almost a full week which I'd forgotten about.
#1371 Setael attempts to deflect any and all suspicion to me, just because I've got a declared v/la.
It had nothing to do with a declared V/LA (which I didn't realize/had forgotten had a specific end date and I thought was over.) I explained that post here:
setael wrote:He was posting regular vote counts and posted 125 words (thanks for counting, that's helpful) of death flavor 45 minutes after the hammer. I was considering that active on the site. What I had not considered was that in order to stay active as a mod he had to ignore this game entirely. Makes sense.
Now that you're back, can you respond to this:
Setael wrote:Post 257 Nexus repeats 2x that greyice is scum and his read & reasons seem contrived.
Nexus wrote:GreyICE is striking me as scummiest so far. His constant repetition of "I don't trust anyone but myself yet" and other such phrases is grating on me, and he seems just too determined to get himself raised to the governor role. Whoever gets it should probably not be demanding it. Realistically. The argument with DGB is getting tedious. Why is DGB obvscum, exactly? Please, lay it out for us plebs.
Doesn't make sense to find determination to get the governor role scummy - it doesn't seem useful enough for scum to draw attention to themselves by going after it, and town would certainly be motivated to have control of it so if anything this should be a null tell. The rest - trusting himself and the "tedious" argument with DGB - these seem more like reasons Nexus is annoyed with Grey, not necessarily things that would make someone your scummiest read.

Nexus' response when Magua asks what he thinks of Diddin is really suspect.
nexus wrote: Opinion on diddin: I agreed with his point on GreyICE in his first post. Not with his townread on DGB though. Disagree with his opinion on Benmage. Vote on Magua is a bit weak, really. Generally, Diddin hasn't really been posting much outside of talking about the VI/vigging debate, and answering some questions. I'm not convinced he should be the first lynch, anyhow.
I don't see anything in his diddin read that would legitimately cause him to just dismiss him as the potential first lynch. Looks like a perfect stance for a scum buddy to take.

I also don't like this:
Nexus wrote:I'm also of the opinion that DGB is leaning to be town rather than scum. I don't know why. I hate myself for saying this, but gut? perhaps. I'm not convinced by any of his attempts at "I'm gonna NK you" blustering, either.
Convinced of what? You say you have a gut read she's town so you're not convinced by the "blustering" that she's scum? Why would she be trying to convince you she's scum? Do you mean you're not convinced she's town? And yet you said you have a town read on her? Je ne comprends pas. On top of that, posts 806 and 808 look like you anticipated zoraster flipping town/not scum and were hoping for town points for your scorn of his wagon.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:@ Kast
Which mistakes are you referring to? Also, you can ask anybody, I make mistakes AT LEAST as often as the next guy. Not trying to say I can never be scummy, just saying that it should be difficult for you to say whether I'm really making mistakes.

Well, out of the lynches that are available, I guess my preferred one is Zdenek. His vote and nomination both look fairly scummy to me.
unvote vote: Zdenek

unnominate nominate: Bunnylover
List your objections to the Feysal wagon please. Explain precisely why Zdenek is a better wagon.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:13 am

Post by LimMePls »

Kast wrote:This is wrong. He does get to veto a single player. If he wants to veto a player that town wants to lynch, then town should hold him to that and he should use the power to do what he says. As it is, he's just letting his ego run wild, providing half baked cases, and congratulating people who listen to him and provide cases for his preferred lynches. Meanwhile, he's protected the two most suspected players and allowed them free reign to continue playing as anti-town as possible without any repercussions. Raivann and BunnyLover are so safe, they can directly press our claimed vigs for more role info, and even after being told to stop it, they still each pushed without any repercussions.
While I agree with you that Bunnylover shouldn't be on the "no lynch" list, it doesn't change the fact that Benmage, having a governor ability, is free to declare to the group at large "these are the people I will use my power on". I also agree with your characterization of Bunny's play, although I don't remember Raivann doing anything quite so scummy. Since I don't think any of us want to play a game of chicken with our lynch vs no lynch as the stakes, naturally we're going to need to look elsewhere. I don't think this makes Benmage's use of the power wrong, I think it means if people have a problem with his "no lynch" list they should be very vocal about it. Otherwise they need to be voting someone else.

Does anyone out there really want to wagon one of his "do not lynch" list people so bad we're willing to risk a no lynch? I somehow doubt it. So yes, unless we're willing to call his bluff, he does get to dictate who we're allowed to vote today.
Setael wrote:You were my #2 scum suspect when I first read the thread. When I wanted to unvote Feysal, that was the logical place for me to put my vote. I thought you'd be back right away. Looking back I see you posted that you'd be V/LA almost a full week which I'd forgotten about.
I still don't think you've adequately exlained that unvote. It read really scummy to me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ mod
I'm voting Zdenek.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:24 am

Post by LimMePls »

@dana
WHY!?

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

My experience with Feysal is that he always look at least mildly scummy, like me. And I already explained that Zdenek's vote and nomination are both on players I consider town.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:37 am

Post by LimMePls »

So because Zdenek is voting and nominating YOUR town reads, he must be scum? And its so scummy that it negates the BLATANT connections that Feysal has to TWO SCUM FLIPS?

dana is scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

@dana: Benmage is voting and nominating the exact same way that Zdenek is. What is your read of Benmage?

V/LA on weekends
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Nexus: I've addressed my opinion on the others vote. TS I had them as a town read day 1, but after hearing everyone talking about how they are 3 powerful heads together it changed my read to a null one. Then TS activity picked and they began showing their pro-townie force which changed my read by to a townie. Thor I had agree that him spending his time defending himself and staying up to date with the thread instead of reading the thread so he can have a full understanding of what is happening was not in the townie nature. Feysal case I disagree with and I'm more then sure I've made that clear. I agree with TS Zedenk case.
More then sure all of this is made clear in my posts.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

Bunnylover, do you deny that Feysal has multiple blatantly scummy looking interactions with KNOWN SCUM PLAYERS? Here they are:
Feysal wrote:I have little love for diddin after his attack on Magua for his "contradiction", and the jury is still out for much of the playerlist.
Feysal wrote:I continue to have a scummy feel about diddin. However I will not put a vote there yet,
Feysal wrote:Like so many others, I'm getting a scummy feel from zoraster. And from diddin.
Over and over, and OVER on D1 he repeats a scummy read of diddin, but puts all the focus of his posts elsewhere. That by itself wouldn't be a big deal, but the fact that diddin FLIPPED STARK SCUM is incredibly telling. In that light it looks like pretty obvious distancing.

Then there is the Xtoxm interaction:
Feysal wrote:For someone with a single post, Xtoxm surprised me with a good suggestion. Should we want to get rid of the governor power, the best way is indeed to give it to today's lynch. Not that I would want to do this, I prefer giving the power to someone who might use it, and who I trust to be town.
Nice Buddy to Xtoxm there. He thinks Xtoxm gives a good suggestion "for someone with a single post", but then disagrees with the suggestion saying we should give the governor to someone who will use it. So basically the whole purpose of mentioning Xtoxm there was to buddy him. What alignment was he again... oh right, Stark.

@Bunnylover: What about TS's case against Zdenek is better proof of scumminess than this?

Zdenek wagon reads like a last ditch mislynch attempt to me. I haven't seen anyone make an argument against Zdenek that is more compelling than this evidence against Feysal.

V/LA on weekends
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Nexus »

It's a bullshit reason for voting, Setael. You're seriously grasping. Do you not think that if I weren't v/la, someone else would've picked up on it? You're talking out of your ass, and as soon as you got called out on it, you backtracked.

You'd soon be bitching if I had neglected vote counts or the flip after the lynch. I don't understand how you couldn't have fathomed that I might put a game I'm modding above a game I'm playing in? You're backtracking a hell of a lot.

Also, pretty sure this is moving dangerously close to talking about ongoing games territory. Long story short, you were looking for an easy place to park your vote, and had you not been called out on it, you would've kept it there.

I wasn't convinced that DGB was a PR. I thought her blustering was to indicate she was a vig or something. Perhaps I'm misreading/misunderstanding it. As for the zoraster stuff: I didn't think he was scum. That's why I wasn't voting him. I was voting who I thought was scum. I thought that was the point of the game?

Parking votes on v/la players, unless they have wagons already on them, is a pretty soft way of coasting through the game. When challenged, you can just say "Oh I'll change my vote when he responds" or something similar. It's akin to never taking a stance.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Magua »

So, after ruminations, I've decided that I don't believe Zdenek is scum. Twilight's case on Zdenek is mostly "Here's a post-by-post analysis, and here's the scummy things I found" without tying it into, eg, actions that were taken and associations with already flipped scum. Rereading Zdenek's D1, I can see the possibility of the bus (unlike with Raivann), but it's far more likely that he's simply not scum.

My preferred lynch is Twilight Sparkle.
UNVOTE: Nexus
VOTE: Twilight Sparkle

I will vote Feysal near deadline to avoid a no lynch if necessary, but I'd rather by far lynch Twilight.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Zdenek »

I am currently working on getting caught up. I should finish tomorrow.

Benmage, what is an IDI?

I am inclined to agree with Benmage (or at least with what he was suggesing) that we didn't learn too much from LMP's revelation that he was responsible for CK3's death.

I understand and agree with the parts of the case on Feysal based on his interactions with Xtoxm and Diddin. Combining this with the fact that he hopped on to my wagon for a pathetic (non-) reason, I can see him as being scum.

Ghostlin wrote: Do you know with certainity of who's scum/town?
Setael wrote: LMP, are you claiming SK?
I generally dislike rhetorical questions of this nature.

TS wrote: (In my somewhat biased opinion, this is a pure scum post--picking out a couple of superficial details that have no relevance to anyone’s alignment, and then failing to reach a conclusion on them--but moving on.)
Considering Zdenek’s only other comment on Magua had to do with Cow’s post restriction, this is a useless fake-scumhunting question. Even if Zdenek singled out Ghostlin because Ghostlin agreed with Magua’s post on Raivann...was that the most noteworthy thing to mention in his only catch-up post?
I have found that scum are inclined to make bold assertions with little reason behind them, so I think there is something of value in asking people about the claims they are making. Also, asking a player about why they are being inconsistent and pointing out inconsistencies is not "useless, fake-scum hunting."

To answer the questions in Point 2 of Twilight Sparkle's case: At first I did have a town read on Twilight Sparkle. I liked the fact that they were willing to challenge MoI. I don't think that this is something that scum would be keen to do. However, as their interactions with MoI developed, my read changed. I didn't comment on everything in part because of a lack of time because I've been travelling a lot these past three weeks and because MoI is perfectly capable of taking care of himself.

In post 87, Twilight Sparkle criticized MoI for longwinded statistics talk, and I agreed with this criticism in post 345. In post 341, Twilight Sparkle asks Magna about why he is raising Benmage. I felt that the question was reasonable.

I'd like to quote my 346, which came immediately after 345:
Zdenek wrote: Unraise
It just occurred to me that I don't like the look of the wagon to raise benmage. If I had a stronger read on benmage, I'd be willing to vote for him, but for now
Raise Twilight Sparkle
Notice that I do not say that my town-read on Benmage had weakened. This was the point where I liked the attention that TS had paid to MoI, so I raised them. At this point I also had some concerns about MoI/

However, I did not like TS's snipe at MoI in post 460 or the fact that TS planned to throw the governor ability away, post 376, and I raised Benmage in post 596. I felt that Magna's scumhunting was genuine, and my concerns about him were alleviated.

As far as point 3 is concerned, if people make convincing arguments, I'm going to agree with them, especially in a game that is likely to be (or at the start of the game, expected to be) multiscum because there is no reason for people to fake scum hunting. I was very V/LA at times, and did my best to keep up with the game.

I have followed up on DTMaster, so I don't know why TS is attacking me for not doing that. I can't help that he's been V/LA. Bunnylover is off Benmage's list and is getting plenty of attention from others, so in my limited time, I didn't feel the need to attack her. My read on MoI changed as pointed out above, and Kast was V/LA. TS also takes issue with the fact that I didn't vote immediately, but it should be clear from my posts that I was in the process of catching up.

If anyone wants me to, I'll deal with any accusations in Point 4.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@LMP: Yes, Feysal did have interactions with them.
But thats the problem. He distances his self with one and befriends the other. As scum wouldn't he distance himself from both?
Didn't other people find Diddin scummy?
The xtoxm post is interesting as I can see why a scum player would say that. If Feysal is scum, then it would make sense for him to say it in case town does want to get rid of the governor power he can joined town by that post and if town wanted it on a pro-townie player he can go that route as well.

As for why Zdenek > Feysal, I believe its because Zdenek is trying to take advantage of everyone saying that TS isn't as strong a force as they should be and is trying to get rid of them before they become the pro-townie force they can be. Zdenek has responded to every one of TS post saying that is has a negative effect or its just plain scummy. Zdenek been tunneling TS.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Setael »

Nexus wrote:It's a bullshit reason for voting, Setael. You're seriously grasping. Do you not think that if I weren't v/la, someone else would've picked up on it? You're talking out of your ass, and as soon as you got called out on it, you backtracked.
I didn't vote you because you were V/LA. I voted you because you were #2 on my scum list. And what do you mean, getting called on it and backtracking? I don't recall anyone calling me out for voting you.
Nexus wrote:You'd soon be bitching if I had neglected vote counts or the flip after the lynch. I don't understand how you couldn't have fathomed that I might put a game I'm modding above a game I'm playing in? You're backtracking a hell of a lot.
I do understand that. I just didn't consider it before I posted asking where you were, nor did I remember that you had said you'd be gone 'til Monday. I thought your V/LA was over.
Nexus wrote:Also, pretty sure this is moving dangerously close to talking about ongoing games territory. Long story short, you were looking for an easy place to park your vote, and had you not been called out on it, you would've kept it there.
Not sure what you're talking about. I didn't unvote you because I was "called on it". I moved my vote back to Feysal when I became more confident that he's scum, which made my reason for unvoting him in the first place null.
Nexus wrote:I wasn't convinced that DGB was a PR. I thought her blustering was to indicate she was a vig or something. Perhaps I'm misreading/misunderstanding it.
So your read on DGB was leaning town but you weren't convinced by what you were perceiving as a soft claim at a PR. What was your motivation for stating that? Does DGB often, as a protown player, pretend she's a PR when she's not? I don't understand why you'd say that.
Nexus wrote:Parking votes on v/la players, unless they have wagons already on them, is a pretty soft way of coasting through the game. When challenged, you can just say "Oh I'll change my vote when he responds" or something similar. It's akin to never taking a stance.
Again, it wasn't "parking" my vote on a v/la player since I thought you'd be back right away. It was moving my vote to my #2 scum. How many times do I need to say this?

Also, you seemed to have missed this:
Set wrote:Nexus' response when Magua asks what he thinks of Diddin is really suspect.
Nexus wrote:Opinion on diddin: I agreed with his point on GreyICE in his first post. Not with his townread on DGB though. Disagree with his opinion on Benmage. Vote on Magua is a bit weak, really. Generally, Diddin hasn't really been posting much outside of talking about the VI/vigging debate, and answering some questions. I'm not convinced he should be the first lynch, anyhow.
I don't see anything in his diddin read that would legitimately cause him to just dismiss him as the potential first lynch. Looks like a perfect stance for a scum buddy to take.
I see nothing there that would make you conclude that diddin is not a good first lynch. In fact, pretty much everything you list there is a good reason to support the lynch. So... what about diddin's play made you decide he shouldn't be the first lynch?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”