A Question and a Vote Count:

YosFlavouredCayke (3) - Balam, Final Destination, Unicorn
Frog Ergo Sum (3) - Untrod Stranger, DaSpotthatkillsu, Greymarble
Untrod Stranger (2)- Gummybear, Pathetric
Final Destination (2) - YosCayke, Frog Ergo Sum
Unicorn (1) - Reckamonic
Mrs Flay (1) - Mrs Flay
Pathetric (1) - Beaver

Please answer in bold if you would prefer edited in vote counts at the top of each page or if you want me to continue to just make separate vote count posts every 24ish hours.

Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

MOD: Separate vote counts are preferred.

RayFrost supports backing off YosFlavouredCayke because he feels the exchange between them and Final Destination are town-on-town. Therefore:

Unvote

I have some other stuff coming as well.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 am

Post by Equinox »

(Equinox)

I don't know how useful you lot will find the spoiler, but I spent hours on it, so I'm posting it.

Spoiler: Equinox's Running Thoughts
Warning: Potential for wall and quote striping is at maximum levels. Potential for rage caps locking is high. Procrastination is bad for general health.

Let's go.
In post 47, BeaverWeasel wrote:As for my lovely partner's vote I couldn't be more in agreement. The pathetric hydra started with alt-speculation, in which they called themselves a newb. I know this not to be true. Post 33 is also disconcerting at the moment since I am not sure what was meant by it.
Poe's law

Supah early reads: Greymarble is probably town. Pathetric is probably town. BeaverWeasel is probably scum.

What was this obsession with 6-men hydra, I don't understand it. Okay, it ended in 2 posts, that's cool. Might come back to this later. ...bluh, post 3 is policy vote.

Reading post 70 from Kcdaspot again, I... want to stab him in the face. Cool. Funny thing is, after seeing the other junk from Kcdaspot, I'm more inclined to lean null on this post (and the slot).

Supah early reads: Unicorn Brethren is probably town.

I find it mildly amusing Fate missed the fact that there were 2 anonymous hydrae, not one.

Uh, this is mildly town. I've seen town react like that to attacks they don't understand (case in point: Guderian in MoCO). Not sure how scum would react, but I theorize they'd be less emotional about it and would try to write it off somehow rather than full-on attack it.

Though if the above link is danakillsu and not Kcdaspot, I might reconsider my read there. Personality read on Kcdaspot.

Aw, man, danakillsu is on the whole FoS vs. vote OMGUS thing, too. Dun make me sad plskthx.

NO WHAT IS THIS. No, seriously, Kcdaspot. "But voting him so preemptively is anti-town." NO. STABBY STABBY STABBY.

Rules discussion. Eyes glazing over.

GummyBear vs. Pathetric spat. Second read-through reveals nothing but noise, possibly town-on-town. First read-through, I thought Pathetric was scum for making cheap shots; AGar thought singersigner was scum for dodging the "Who's scum?" question. ...I think I'm weird. Anyway.

Uh, Pathetric's vote on GummyBear for the quotes in 120 is weird. I don't see the connection.
In post 124, BeaverWeasel wrote:I will try and get something up this afternoon, if I don't get auto-logged out again. (3 times it deleted my posts, three times I raged)
This punk didn't even bother to leave us a summary. :(

My curiosity is piqued at this question. DaSpotthatkillsu's insistence on this question is a mild town tell.

Out of 6 heads, no one stopped Unicorn Brethren hopping on Greymarble's crap/false meta case against AlmasterGM and Fate? Ugh.

I liked AlmasterGM's rage up until he spoiled it by making his Unicorn Brethren vote half a policy lynch. Ick ick ick.

Frogito Ergo Sum is too spectator-y for my tastes.
In post 121, Pathetric wrote:As I've said, I'm weary of anyone who thinks a six-headed hydra is a good fallback lynch.
In post 148, Final Destination wrote:I think Ether is particularly suspicious the way she got on our wagon, citing "thinking 6 heads is a good fallback lynch" as her reason.
wat

Not so supah early: Points docked from BeaverWeasel, points docked from Frogito Ergo Sum, points docked from Unicorn Brethren, points docked from Final Destination. This is where I start ragin' because THAT'S TOO MANY PEOPLE SAJFNSGW.
In post 156, Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We didn't notice that it was L-1 when we placed our vote,
but we're aware of it now.
:igmeou:

I'd do that thing with the incessant pasting or whatever, but I tend to want to stab myself in the eye when people do that, so I'll spare you all. Just have this quote.

This makes me sad, DaSpotthatkillsu. It sounds as though you expected suspicion to fall off if there weren't any additional posts -- SCUM MINDSET. Sad. My read is blown.

-> Whee. Distraction break over. Let's go again.
Pathetric wrote:it's not like I just voted them over a theory disagreement.
Final Destination wrote:If she realizes she voted them over only a theory disagreement
HE QUOTED IT RIGHT THERE. I doubt they'd be this blatant; the other thing was probably a misread, too, argh.

Must resist stab face Kcdaspot. AGAIN I GET THAT TOWNISH FEEL WTF. 'kay I'm trusting my gut here. And RayFrost's super secret meta tell.

(It's 2 AM. I'm grouchy and will probably type like a drunkard.)

Final Destination is probably town.

YosFlavouredCayke is probably town...

NO EXCUSES. Refusing to give reads because the mod won't tell you if there's day chat or not is :?. When I have dependent reads like that, I tend to say both possibilities anyway and then if the mod denies it, no big deal. Ick.
In post 185, Untrod Stranger wrote:All that Frogito has done is wait for bandwagons to grow just big enough to hop on unceremoniously.
Bad.

This slot is unreadable. Someone kill Reckamonic please.
In post 187, Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We still like our Final Destination vote - the meta argument has merit
Greymarble's meta argument? wat
I forget, did they mention Fate's active town style meta before or after this? 'cuz if it's before, this argument isn't as bad but is still wrong. Case in point: Mafia of the Chosen Ones.
...oh, it was made after the fact in 201. Bad, yes.
In post 189, Untrod Stranger wrote:Your single vote change is enough to convince me of rampant opportunism.
I'm prolly being slow on account of it being 3 in the morning, but... THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. >:(

(Though I suspect it won't make any more sense after sleep, either.)

Greymarble scores points. As does Pathetric for having town reads that match mine yay I'm not actually crazy.

Ehhh not impressed with DaSpotthatkillsu's iso of Pathetric. Good catch with FES's lack of unvote, however. Rest of iso is meh.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:I would like to vote here, but We need a votecount first.
No, you don't need a vote count. Don't turn mod vote counts into life support. Make your own spreadsheet; life will be better that way.
In post 217, Untrod Stranger wrote:Hey Froggy, being belligerent and insulting to everyone
wat

Oh. Wrong word. ...I don't like the feel of this post. Specifically, the questions.

...hmm. I see why AGar sees YosCayke as town based on logical movements. I have a different read, but we come to the same conclusion.
In post 229, Untrod Stranger wrote:And we never said hat Froggy was bandwagoning A LOT either. Nice attempt at misinformation there.
He hopped on two wagons that were highly opportunistic.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is why WE MAKE SPREADSHEETS. So we catch scumbags like this guy. Now I'm going to be coy and make you look it up yourself. Probably less coy and more tired at 4 AM-ish with no sleep yet.

Uh, I didn't get the impression that YosCayke was calling FES-town, only stopping funky attacks against FES. >_>

Oh hai Equinox, there you are.
In post 236, YosCayke wrote:Balam-Don’t really have a problem with the vote on DaSpotthatkillsu, although I am wondering why, exactally; only thing he said was that thing about sigs, and that’s not exacatlly a scumtell. He hasn’t done anything since. Borderline lurker; just responded to a prod; expect to hear from them soon.
In post 236, YosCayke wrote:Lurking: Mrs Flay, Balam, Reck.
Lurkerscum: Balam.
Huh. Good to know.

YosCayke's reads are, unsurprisingly, biased in favor of active posters. No problem with the bias existing, but the bias existing is a problem. If that makes any sense at all in written form. Makes perfect sense in my head anyway.
In post 240, YosCayke wrote:Also, I've always found it amusing how absolutely predictable it is that, whenever I call out a bunch of lurkers, one of them almost always suddenly appears out of nowhere within a half hour of being called out and votes for me.
Ranted about this in the QT, but I fucking hate it when this argument is made when there's been no established pattern. If I do that 2, 3, times, OK, call me out on it, but this was not only the first time but also a coincidence. So no.

Page 11: The Balam Page. ._.
Final Destination wrote:Cool, Balam's probably town then.
Uh, I appreciate it, I guess, but I don't understand.

GummyBear wall: *shrug* Needs moar reads.

"Misdirection"? WTF is this. And this too.

I see RayFrost's read of YosCayke vs. Final Destination as town-on-town. I AGREE WITH THIS READ.

Guuhhhh eyes. and brain i suppose.

What was DaSpotthatkillsu's read of Final Destination again? Was it town? I don't remember.

...Reckamonic's in this game? <_<
Untrod Stranger wrote:Oh, or are they content with letting minions like Yos and Scummybear do all the work for them? Let Yos and gummy attention away from Froggy, let them fuel the fires of FateRage and let that become yet another distraction?
"Minions": Implies YosCayke and GummyBear are scum. Well, GummyBear-scum was more explicit.
"Yet another distraction": Implies that YosCayke-scum is drawing Fate-town away from FES-town.

.....what?

YosCayke-scum is downgraded. GummyBear-scum upgraded. Pathetric is say what?

Literal headache coming on after that. :igmeou:

Oh God I wrote that post at 8 AM? It's fucking 4 AM now. x_x

Bleh.
Pathetric wrote:PS. Seriously people this is obvious.
Yes, actually.

Ugh. I cant read Final Destination on YosCayke right now. My brain is mush.
Remind me to do it later.
Paranoid town on town. Cool. Moving on.

...uh, I don't get Unicorn's vote. ._. I KNOW I SAID YOS WAS SCUM BEFORE. NOW I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Oh, I'm done.
Whew. I'm tired and CBF with making a tl;dr summary. Here is your tl;dr.

VOTE: Untrod Stranger
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Balam »

I knew that was going to happen.
Equinox wrote:(Equinox)

I don't know how useful you lot will find the spoiler, but I spent hours on it, so I'm posting it.

Spoiler: Equinox's Running Thoughts
Warning: Potential for wall and quote striping is at maximum levels. Potential for rage caps locking is high. Procrastination is bad for general health.

Let's go.
In post 47, BeaverWeasel wrote:As for my lovely partner's vote I couldn't be more in agreement. The pathetric hydra started with alt-speculation, in which they called themselves a newb. I know this not to be true. Post 33 is also disconcerting at the moment since I am not sure what was meant by it.
Poe's law

Supah early reads: Greymarble is probably town. Pathetric is probably town. BeaverWeasel is probably scum.

What was this obsession with 6-men hydra, I don't understand it. Okay, it ended in 2 posts, that's cool. Might come back to this later. ...bluh, post 3 is policy vote.

Reading post 70 from Kcdaspot again, I... want to stab him in the face. Cool. Funny thing is, after seeing the other junk from Kcdaspot, I'm more inclined to lean null on this post (and the slot).

Supah early reads: Unicorn Brethren is probably town.

I find it mildly amusing Fate missed the fact that there were 2 anonymous hydrae, not one.

Uh, this is mildly town. I've seen town react like that to attacks they don't understand (case in point: Guderian in MoCO). Not sure how scum would react, but I theorize they'd be less emotional about it and would try to write it off somehow rather than full-on attack it.

Though if the above link is danakillsu and not Kcdaspot, I might reconsider my read there. Personality read on Kcdaspot.

Aw, man, danakillsu is on the whole FoS vs. vote OMGUS thing, too. Dun make me sad plskthx.

NO WHAT IS THIS. No, seriously, Kcdaspot. "But voting him so preemptively is anti-town." NO. STABBY STABBY STABBY.

Rules discussion. Eyes glazing over.

GummyBear vs. Pathetric spat. Second read-through reveals nothing but noise, possibly town-on-town. First read-through, I thought Pathetric was scum for making cheap shots; AGar thought singersigner was scum for dodging the "Who's scum?" question. ...I think I'm weird. Anyway.

Uh, Pathetric's vote on GummyBear for the quotes in 120 is weird. I don't see the connection.
In post 124, BeaverWeasel wrote:I will try and get something up this afternoon, if I don't get auto-logged out again. (3 times it deleted my posts, three times I raged)
This punk didn't even bother to leave us a summary. :(

My curiosity is piqued at this question. DaSpotthatkillsu's insistence on this question is a mild town tell.

Out of 6 heads, no one stopped Unicorn Brethren hopping on Greymarble's crap/false meta case against AlmasterGM and Fate? Ugh.

I liked AlmasterGM's rage up until he spoiled it by making his Unicorn Brethren vote half a policy lynch. Ick ick ick.

Frogito Ergo Sum is too spectator-y for my tastes.
In post 121, Pathetric wrote:As I've said, I'm weary of anyone who thinks a six-headed hydra is a good fallback lynch.
In post 148, Final Destination wrote:I think Ether is particularly suspicious the way she got on our wagon, citing "thinking 6 heads is a good fallback lynch" as her reason.
wat

Not so supah early: Points docked from BeaverWeasel, points docked from Frogito Ergo Sum, points docked from Unicorn Brethren, points docked from Final Destination. This is where I start ragin' because THAT'S TOO MANY PEOPLE SAJFNSGW.
In post 156, Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We didn't notice that it was L-1 when we placed our vote,
but we're aware of it now.

I'd do that thing with the incessant pasting or whatever, but I tend to want to stab myself in the eye when people do that, so I'll spare you all. Just have this quote.

This makes me sad, DaSpotthatkillsu. It sounds as though you expected suspicion to fall off if there weren't any additional posts -- SCUM MINDSET. Sad. My read is blown.

-> Whee. Distraction break over. Let's go again.
Pathetric wrote:it's not like I just voted them over a theory disagreement.
Final Destination wrote:If she realizes she voted them over only a theory disagreement
HE QUOTED IT RIGHT THERE. I doubt they'd be this blatant; the other thing was probably a misread, too, argh.

Must resist stab face Kcdaspot. AGAIN I GET THAT TOWNISH FEEL WTF. 'kay I'm trusting my gut here. And RayFrost's super secret meta tell.

(It's 2 AM. I'm grouchy and will probably type like a drunkard.)

Final Destination is probably town.

YosFlavouredCayke is probably town...

NO EXCUSES. Refusing to give reads because the mod won't tell you if there's day chat or not is :?. When I have dependent reads like that, I tend to say both possibilities anyway and then if the mod denies it, no big deal. Ick.
In post 185, Untrod Stranger wrote:All that Frogito has done is wait for bandwagons to grow just big enough to hop on unceremoniously.
Bad.

This slot is unreadable. Someone kill Reckamonic please.
In post 187, Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We still like our Final Destination vote - the meta argument has merit
Greymarble's meta argument? wat
I forget, did they mention Fate's active town style meta before or after this? 'cuz if it's before, this argument isn't as bad but is still wrong. Case in point: Mafia of the Chosen Ones.
...oh, it was made after the fact in 201. Bad, yes.
In post 189, Untrod Stranger wrote:Your single vote change is enough to convince me of rampant opportunism.
I'm prolly being slow on account of it being 3 in the morning, but... THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. >:(

(Though I suspect it won't make any more sense after sleep, either.)

Greymarble scores points. As does Pathetric for having town reads that match mine yay I'm not actually crazy.

Ehhh not impressed with DaSpotthatkillsu's iso of Pathetric. Good catch with FES's lack of unvote, however. Rest of iso is meh.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:I would like to vote here, but We need a votecount first.
No, you don't need a vote count. Don't turn mod vote counts into life support. Make your own spreadsheet; life will be better that way.
In post 217, Untrod Stranger wrote:Hey Froggy, being belligerent and insulting to everyone
wat

Oh. Wrong word. ...I don't like the feel of this post. Specifically, the questions.

...hmm. I see why AGar sees YosCayke as town based on logical movements. I have a different read, but we come to the same conclusion.
In post 229, Untrod Stranger wrote:And we never said hat Froggy was bandwagoning A LOT either. Nice attempt at misinformation there.
He hopped on two wagons that were highly opportunistic.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is why WE MAKE SPREADSHEETS. So we catch scumbags like this guy. Now I'm going to be coy and make you look it up yourself. Probably less coy and more tired at 4 AM-ish with no sleep yet.

Uh, I didn't get the impression that YosCayke was calling FES-town, only stopping funky attacks against FES. >_>

Oh hai Equinox, there you are.
In post 236, YosCayke wrote:Balam-Don’t really have a problem with the vote on DaSpotthatkillsu, although I am wondering why, exactally; only thing he said was that thing about sigs, and that’s not exacatlly a scumtell. He hasn’t done anything since. Borderline lurker; just responded to a prod; expect to hear from them soon.
In post 236, YosCayke wrote:Lurking: Mrs Flay, Balam, Reck.
Lurkerscum: Balam.
Huh. Good to know.

YosCayke's reads are, unsurprisingly, biased in favor of active posters. No problem with the bias existing, but the bias existing is a problem. If that makes any sense at all in written form. Makes perfect sense in my head anyway.
In post 240, YosCayke wrote:Also, I've always found it amusing how absolutely predictable it is that, whenever I call out a bunch of lurkers, one of them almost always suddenly appears out of nowhere within a half hour of being called out and votes for me.
Ranted about this in the QT, but I fucking hate it when this argument is made when there's been no established pattern. If I do that 2, 3, times, OK, call me out on it, but this was not only the first time but also a coincidence. So no.

Page 11: The Balam Page. ._.
Final Destination wrote:Cool, Balam's probably town then.
Uh, I appreciate it, I guess, but I don't understand.

GummyBear wall: *shrug* Needs moar reads.

"Misdirection"? WTF is this. And this too.

I see RayFrost's read of YosCayke vs. Final Destination as town-on-town. I AGREE WITH THIS READ.

Guuhhhh eyes. and brain i suppose.

What was DaSpotthatkillsu's read of Final Destination again? Was it town? I don't remember.

...Reckamonic's in this game? <_<
Untrod Stranger wrote:Oh, or are they content with letting minions like Yos and Scummybear do all the work for them? Let Yos and gummy attention away from Froggy, let them fuel the fires of FateRage and let that become yet another distraction?
"Minions": Implies YosCayke and GummyBear are scum. Well, GummyBear-scum was more explicit.
"Yet another distraction": Implies that YosCayke-scum is drawing Fate-town away from FES-town.

.....what?

YosCayke-scum is downgraded. GummyBear-scum upgraded. Pathetric is say what?

Literal headache coming on after that. :igmeou:

Oh God I wrote that post at 8 AM? It's fucking 4 AM now. x_x

Bleh.
Pathetric wrote:PS. Seriously people this is obvious.
Yes, actually.

Ugh. I cant read Final Destination on YosCayke right now. My brain is mush.
Remind me to do it later.
Paranoid town on town. Cool. Moving on.

...uh, I don't get Unicorn's vote. ._. I KNOW I SAID YOS WAS SCUM BEFORE. NOW I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Oh, I'm done.
Whew. I'm tired and CBF with making a tl;dr summary. Here is your tl;dr.

VOTE: Untrod Stranger
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Final Destination wrote: So, jumping off the FES wagon, who has more support and you you think is TOWNTOWNLOL, to vote YOU doesn't change your mind?
It might, if your vote for me had any real logic behind it, and if your voting pattern in general wasn't so obviously OMGUS driven. Most of your votes, though, seem far more concerned with trying to punish people for voting you and trying to get them to back off of your wagon then with actually finding scum.

The pattern behind your votes is obvious, FD, and it's really scummy. Your argument against me is pretty obviously bunk, just like your vote against ether and your vote for frog. It really looks like you just decided "I really wanna for for Yos now, because I want to get him off my back, what bullshit justification can I invent for it."

The fuck? When did we say that? We found it odd you weren't DEBATING your read on us with Ether, since we're apparently your top scumread who's done all sorts of "legit scummy" things... but you're not willing to contest this with Ether. You don't wanna get in a fight with a townie you have deep in your pocket.
Why would I debate you with Ether? The main reason to argue with someone is to figure out their alignment.
You did not spend two hours making an ISO on that many people in a game this size, AND TO ONLY have "scummy" as your reasoning for why your vote was on this slot. You. Did. Not.
um...yes, I just did. Obviously so; you should be able to tell that just from the time stamps of my posts, in fact. It takes a while to do an ISO on 6 people.

At this point, i was actually trying to avoid tunneling, and was trying to get a read on everyone else in the game. Also, I'm trying to figure out where, logically, the scum group might be.

I notice you don't seem to even comment on any of the reads or observations I did make, which I find pretty bizarre in this situation. It seems like the only thing you care about is my read on you, and how you don't like that it's scummy; you basically have no interest in commenting on anything else.
Are you seriously claiming that if I am *gasp* defending myself, that that's a scumtell?
Yes, you defending yourself as a clear focus of your play, moreso than scumhunting, as well as your focus on budying people, is a scumtell. I'm not going to debate why scumtells are scumtells with you, because you'll obviously deny it.
Every pro-town person should defend themselves whenever attacked. You sure as hell have.

The difference between my play and yours is that I spend some time defending myself, and spend some time scumhunting, trying to find out people's alignments. (As much townhunting as scumhunting, actually, but the result is the same.) You, on the other hand, spend ALL of your time defending yourself, trying to get people to unvote you, and you DISGUISE that AS scumhunting. You pretend that you're scumhunting, but it's pretty obvious that your only motive is to discredit people who want to lynch you.

What I've been doing is pro-town; pro-town people should defend themselves, should respond to attacks and questions ect, but shouldn't ever let it stop them from scumhunting, from trying to figure out people's alignments. What you've been doing is scummy as hell; scum don't care about scumhunting, obviously, so they OMGUS, they use their vote and their attacks to try to either get people off of them or discredit their attackers so other people won't listen to them.

Plus, tbh, another big reason I'm voting you at this point is that there are a lot of people that look pro-town to me, and you are not one of them. If I'm right about most or all my town reads, then the odds you are scum are petty high here; there just aren't that many likely scumgroups at this point that don't include you.

-Yos
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Final Destination wrote: So, jumping off the FES wagon, who has more support and you you think is TOWNTOWNLOL, to vote YOU doesn't change your mind?
It might, if your vote for me had any real logic behind it, and if your voting pattern in general wasn't so obviously OMGUS driven. Most of your votes, though, seem far more concerned with trying to punish people for voting you and trying to get them to back off of your wagon then with actually finding scum.

The pattern behind your votes is obvious, FD, and it's really scummy. Your argument against me is pretty obviously bunk, just like your vote against ether and your vote for frog. It really looks like you just decided "I really wanna for for Yos now, because I want to get him off my back, what bullshit justification can I invent for it."

The fuck? When did we say that? We found it odd you weren't DEBATING your read on us with Ether, since we're apparently your top scumread who's done all sorts of "legit scummy" things... but you're not willing to contest this with Ether. You don't wanna get in a fight with a townie you have deep in your pocket.
Why would I debate you with Ether? The main reason to argue with someone is to figure out their alignment.
You did not spend two hours making an ISO on that many people in a game this size, AND TO ONLY have "scummy" as your reasoning for why your vote was on this slot. You. Did. Not.
um...yes, I just did. Obviously so; you should be able to tell that just from the time stamps of my posts, in fact. It takes a while to do an ISO on 6 people.

At this point, i was actually trying to avoid tunneling, and was trying to get a read on everyone else in the game. Also, I'm trying to figure out where, logically, the scum group might be.

I notice you don't seem to even comment on any of the reads or observations I did make, which I find pretty bizarre in this situation. It seems like the only thing you care about is my read on you, and how you don't like that it's scummy; you basically have no interest in commenting on anything else.
Are you seriously claiming that if I am *gasp* defending myself, that that's a scumtell?
Yes, you defending yourself as a clear focus of your play, moreso than scumhunting, as well as your focus on budying people, is a scumtell. I'm not going to debate why scumtells are scumtells with you, because you'll obviously deny it.
Every pro-town person should defend themselves whenever attacked. You sure as hell have.

The difference between my play and yours is that I spend some time defending myself, and spend some time scumhunting, trying to find out people's alignments. (As much townhunting as scumhunting, actually, but the result is the same.) You, on the other hand, spend ALL of your time defending yourself, trying to get people to unvote you, and you DISGUISE that AS scumhunting. You pretend that you're scumhunting, but it's pretty obvious that your only motive is to discredit people who want to lynch you.

What I've been doing is pro-town; pro-town people should defend themselves, should respond to attacks and questions ect, but shouldn't ever let it stop them from scumhunting, from trying to figure out people's alignments. What you've been doing is scummy as hell; scum don't care about scumhunting, obviously, so they OMGUS, they use their vote and their attacks to try to either get people off of them or discredit their attackers so other people won't listen to them.

Plus, tbh, another big reason I'm voting you at this point is that there are a lot of people that look pro-town to me, and you are not one of them. If I'm right about most or all my town reads, then the odds you are scum are petty high here; there just aren't that many likely scumgroups at this point that don't include you.

-Yos
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:01 am

Do read Balam's post people. Its witty AND accurate! (Balam is town people.)

I also agree with most of what he says. "Paranoid Town" read on FD is something I would like to pull out and point at mostly. OH and the town read on myself and yos.

I'm going to ISO FD right here to see if I still think he's paranoid town, or if I agree with my current vote on him (placed by yos, obv).

First off, I still think you're town FD. I also think you're obnoxious TYPING LIKE THIS IN HALF OF YOUR POSTS, as well as your continous OMGUS-y votes, are dumb and anti-town.
Final Destination wrote:
I went through and spent hours trying to get a read on every single person in the game.
I went through and spent hours trying to get a read on every single person in the game.
But all you had to say about ME WAS

"scummy"

HOURS BULLSHIT MY ASS.

CAN WE GET A LYNCH ALL LIARS UP IN HERE? HE DIDNT SPEND HOURS MAKING THAT POST.

[NOT AGM APPROVED]
Yos posted "scummy" because you had been the focus for a lot of our posts, so he felt as though those reasons were already OUT there.

READING DO YOU SPEAK IT.[JD tagline stolen without permission][Another note, I can be annoying too!]

FD wrote:BALAM! FROSTY! DO NOT THINK YOS IS TOWN BECAUSE YOS HAS "Logic"! ITS EASY TO HAVE LOGIC WHEN CALLING PEOPLE HE KNOWS ARE TOWN ARE TOWN, WHICH IS THE MAIN FOCUS OF HIS PLAY. LOOK AT THE LOGICAL HOLES IN THEONLY MISLYNCH HES FELT LIKE PUSHING THIS GAME-ON US! LOOK AT IT AND BEHOLD THE SCUMBAGGERY!
-twitch.

You are REALLY getting on my nerves here. Telling people things like that is perfectly fine, but yelling and commanding it to be true is just you being obnoxious.

My current read on you is "fucktarded town."

You spout nonsense everywhere, in capslocks mind you, and imo, that is just poor play. Your point doesnt come across any better LIKE THIS. TRUST ME I'VE TRIED TO PLAY GAMES LIKE THIS. IT DOESNT WORK.

With that, I disagree with my other head of Yos on his scum read on you, and US is my top suspect.
Pathetric
Pathetric
Townie
Pathetric
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Pathetric »

Cayke, can you please convince Yosarian to vote Mr. Tripod? It saddens us deeply how blinded he has become.

-Ether
[ooc][color=black]Patrick[/color] + [color=#FFCC00][b]Ether[/b][/color] hydra.[/ooc]
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 am

Post by BeaverWeasel »

This is a prod-avoidance post.

The heads are communicating as frequently as possible, and
we
I promise Real, Actual Content within 24 hours.

Both heads have been slammed with Reality. It'll be better soon, promise.

--The Head that's not been posting as much as The Other Head.
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

Yeastarian2 wrote:It really looks like you just decided "I really wanna for for Yos now, because I want to get him off my back, what bullshit justification can I invent for it."
We agree with this sentiment. We have serious trouble believing that FD believes some of the things that he's posted (e.g. his appeal to Lynch All Liars).

We are unconvinced by the case against US.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Balam »

Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We are unconvinced by the case against US.
What is so unconvincing about it? Untrod Stranger was caught making a false statement, and he's twisting left and right to make his round peg fit into a square hole.
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Untrod Stranger »

Balam wrote:
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:We are unconvinced by the case against US.
What is so unconvincing about it? Untrod Stranger was caught making a false statement, and he's twisting left and right to make his round peg fit into a square hole.
And that was...?
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:46 am

Pathetric wrote:Cayke, can you please convince Yosarian to vote Mr. Tripod? It saddens us deeply how blinded he has become.

-Ether
I'm trying Ether, I am.

-Cayke
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:04 am

US wrote:Youre all wrong. Frogito is your scum.

Look at their posts.
All that Frogito has done is wait for bandwagons to grow just big enough to hop on unceremoniously. Has no strong opinions, but yet jumps on the biggest wagons at the time.
The posts are clearly used to state that they are around, but not really contributing much other than a walking meatvote.

And the cincher is that insencere warning about the L-1. That line sounded like a surreptious invitation for someone to hammer. Notice he wasnt afraid of the quickhammer, otherwise he wouldnt have voted. So then why put up a warning?

Vote:Frogito Ergo Scum
US wrote:Hey FrogJerky, dont be trying that arrogant asshole "RTFT" bullshit on me, it doesnt work.
Your single vote change is enough to convince me of rampant opportunism.
Sit on it long enough to not arouse suspicion and then hop on the more likely wagon now.

The meta argument is also bullshit. In fact all of these bandwagons are merely railroaded contraptions. NONE of them have any merit.
US wrote:And we never said hat Froggy was bandwagoning A LOT either. Nice attempt at misinformation there. He hopped on two wagons that were highly opportunistic. Thats more than enough to attempt to skim the surface and hide in the scummy shadows.
It seems like, to me at least, earlier you were 100% sure FES was scum because of that one vote then that final post i quoted seem to contradict that. Its as if that ONE JUMP was no longer your main reason for voting them.

If this is the case, what else has he done to warrant the vote? "Because i said so" is not a vaild answer.
GummyBear wrote:
US 189 wrote: Your single vote change is enough to convince me of rampant opportunism.
D’uhhhh… what? Single ANYTHING =/= rampant. Sorry, try again.
Gummy has a very good point.
THE DICTIONARY wrote:Rampant:

a : marked by a menacing wildness, extravagance, or absence of restraint <rampant rumors>
b : profusely widespread <rampant weeds>
Profusely widespread = One time? Kthen...

Your response to this:
US wrote:Durrwhat? Throwing an opportunistic vote means you're being opportunistic. You're disagreeing with a modifier, not the idea itself. If you don't think it's opportunistic then prove why. If you do agree that it's opportunistic then I'm not sure what the issue is here. An opportunistic vote is way worse than us using hyperbole (which is our meta, by the way, so get used to it).That with your vote is buuuuuuuullshit. Why exactly are we your #1 scum read?
The words you use to describe things tend to reflect exactly how you feel. soooooooooooo yeah.
US wrote:Our case on Froggy still stands. Opportunistic voting, lousy post content (still!), and now you can even add strategic lurking to the list. But you all rather wave your dicks out and piss on each other than catch the scum.
Lousy post content (!) and ONE opportunistic jump =/= scum.

U Needz Bettah Case mmmmmmk?

-cayke
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
Untrod Stranger wrote:And that was...?
You called out Frogito Ergo Sum for "rampant opportunistic bandwagoning." When someone pointed out that this wasn't true, you wiggled out of it by saying Frogito Ergo Sum's singular bandwagoning activity was still opportunistic and that the modifier didn't matter. Your point that Frogito Ergo Sum was hopping on two wagons has been debunked, yet you're still looking for ways to stick to your Frogito Ergo Sum case. Town would have re-evaluated what they were doing, at the very least.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:I'm trying Ether, I am.
Tell him a 3-headed demon will be visiting him very soon if he doesn't join us in lynching the man with the DERP sign.

Preview edit: I love you, Cayke.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Balam wrote:This makes me sad, DaSpotthatkillsu. It sounds as though you expected suspicion to fall off if there weren't any additional posts -- SCUM MINDSET. Sad. My read is blown.
That's ridiculous. I listed the fact that there were no more posts from us in a bunch of other stuff, so it wasn't like it was my only reason there. And from the fact that I said "no further information", you should be able to gather that I meant they were switching votes with no possible reasoning. Or maybe you don't WANT to gather that?
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Lord Fonzi replaces Mrs Flay as of whenever mith activates their account.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 am

Post by GummyBear »

There will be a post from us soon, promise. Real-life attacks, sorry. Though, we do approve of the US wagon. *thumbsup*

-quadz
Untrod Stranger
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Untrod Stranger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Untrod Stranger »

You would think that a game with like 30 people available to post that this game would go a little faster.

Despite my protests and me calling them out, it appears that Froggy continues to semi-lurk, skim the surface and not post much content. No insightful thoughts, no analysis, no really useful ideas. Instead relies on others to come at me with the ferocity of a fat girl on a cupcake. ScummyBear hasnt done much except to jump all over what Yos said earlier and trying to use it as his own.

Do we look like lynchbait to you ScummyBear? Do you think we dont know what we are talking about? From this standpoint, we have made a much better case than all the egghead babbling anyone else here has done so far. Just because some people know how to quote a post to make it seem longer doesnt mean that they have anything meaningful to say. They can babble on and on about nonsense meta bullshit, but in the end that doesnt mean anything. Your actions will still determine that youre scum.

Yos defended Froggy, yes. But Yos is playing the white knight game. And despite us being really good at this, its extremely unlikely that our mere presence has already singled out all the scum. Especially with all the lurking thats going on right now. The initial idea remains the same. Froggy has only hopped on wagons that are lynchable while trying to maintain a low profile. Doesnt have any opinions themselves, instead trying to use others to make cases for them. Its only obvious because we are pointing it out.

Our vote stays. One of Scummybear or Froggyscum is going to flip scum. We are betting on Froggy.

So get your fingers out of your asses and do something. This lurking is annoying.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Yeah, the thing is I'm trying to be a good hydra and not have one of these in-thread arguments.

But my other head is MIA.

May just decide to laugh and place the vote that I've been discussing with him.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:That's ridiculous. I listed the fact that there were no more posts from us in a bunch of other stuff, so it wasn't like it was my only reason there. And from the fact that I said "no further information", you should be able to gather that I meant they were switching votes with no possible reasoning. Or maybe you don't WANT to gather that?
I acknowledge that you had other reasons. I pointed out that line specifically because I
hated
it, and the presence of that line alone really blew my read on you for a while.

I didn't see a problem with Unicorn Brethren's vote. Their vote was previously on Final Destination, and when they didn't like that anymore, they switched back. *shrug* I didn't have a problem with their initial vote on you, either.
Untrod Stranger wrote:You would think that a game with like 30 people available to post that this game would go a little faster.
Not really. (Facetiousness aside, the fact that we're playing Dance Dance Revolution - Thumbs Edition in our QuickTopic is saying something... I'm glad I have one less game to worry about during midterm season, but still.)

Welp. Since I'm here, I might as well be annoying.

BeaverWeasel and Reckamonic, you've promised content since the dawn of time. Well, the dinosaurs are roaming the earth now, and the meteor is going to hit any moment now. If you can't get your hydra heads together, please for our sakes just post your own personal reads and then argue it with your heads later.

(I'm a hypocrite, wheeee.)

Down and out.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Final Destination »

[AGM]

Holy fuck ... Reck and dram, replace out or post. There's really nothing more to say at this point with so much input missing.

[Fate Approved]
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Final Destination wrote:[AGM]

Holy fuck ... Reck and dram, replace out or post. There's really nothing more to say at this point with so much input missing.

[Fate Approved]
There's...nothing to say? You don't even want to respond to the case I made against you, or have any thoughts on the opinions of my other head, or anything?

My other head wanted to move the vote off of you and onto US, but I really wanted to wait until we at least heard a response from you to my last post before we moved our vote. But, I guess you're just not going to make a response at all? Considering how freaked out you were by me NOT making a case on you in my "general analysis of the game" post, I'm really confused by your (lack of) response here, unless it's tactically motivated.

-Yos
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

Ok...

An explanation:
One head's hard drive crashed. The other head had other real life difficulties. It got to the point where we could not communicate with each other and thus had no time to make posts worth anything. We have talked it out for the most part and after an exhausting reread are prepared to give you this catch up:

@ Pathetric 48-49: We decided to remain anonymous before we signed up for this game, also, yes. Your effort early on to paint yourself as a newb was decietful.

@FES: Not Mastin

@Greymarble: We enjoy being loquacious, and I for one use several of these words in my every day vocabulary.

Now:

I am dissapointed that there are less YosCayke/Pathetric votes. Those two have had their heads so far up eachothers asses they will either claim masons or one of them is scum.
Out of them YFC is reading scummiest:
His early defense of Ether is lulzy and seems to be trying to chainsaw. "Obvtown" is not the correct way to describe her.
Yos' 236 is funny, for the reasons Equi pointed out early (Balam is :goodposting: to balam is Lurkerscum in one post. Also, calls us lurkerscum then leaves us out of the summary.)
I also find it funny that YFC backs up on his hailing of Ether when he is called out on it. He goes from "Ether is Obvtown" to "I don't have to trust her" and tries to qualify it with the wifom of "they are more likely to suspect me by calling them obvtown"

Of the two, Pathetric is actually reading town to me. Especially during the Gummy Debacle of Page 5. It comes across as a TvT theory arguement (in which we agree with Gummy)

FateGM is :goodposting: I for one enjoy this more drawn out, thinking fate.

@Balam: Poes Law? Please explain?
BeaverWeasel
BeaverWeasel
Townie
BeaverWeasel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by BeaverWeasel »

And I forgot to:
Vote: YFC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”