Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Exe »

Is there really a crazy and a Krazy? O.o
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Exe »

@Krazy: Two words? Or two people?

Vote: Crazy
Too much meaningless fluff.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Exe »

Popping in to say I like where my vote is for now. Laterz.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Exe »

Crazy wrote:Exe, since you're one of the people that
can
talk, would you mind actually using that ability? Seriously, the people that can only post 2 words at a time have still been more useful than you've been.

The only reason my vote is
not
on you is because for some reason ABR decided to fake a post restriction.
I've said all I feel is necessary. You're tip-toeing.

ABR is a bit odd, never seen this out of him, though not much in total that I've seen of him.

And this whole post restriction thing seems like a load of crap and I'm waiting for it to play out.

What else needs saying? I don't think there's anything.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Exe »

Scum slip:
Vittorio wrote:What is a saint manuscript? Or the saint what manuscript? I'm still lost.
Vittorio wrote:I am VT with flavour as Sacred Keeper of Saint Written Manuscript.
You wouldn't have asked what a saint manuscript was if it's in your role PM. And I know you're going to say "I was making sure his said 'Written' in it," but that's a whole load of crap. You clearly had no clue what he was talking about, and then suddenly you pull this? Gambit much?

Another interesting thing:
Vittorio wrote:My role PM mentions the St. Written Manuscript and confirms it as town. I am its keeper.
And yet.
Vittorio wrote:I am VT with flavour as Sacred Keeper of Saint Written Manuscript.
These are two totally different statements. In the first, you are a ROLE with MOD INFO. You are not a "VT" with "flavor." So which is it?

Oh and also, your eagerness to confirm a fellow player as town this early in D1 is just bad play. You've now reduced the possible PR targets by 2, AND then on top of it you do this:
Vitto wrote:they [the post-restricted] could be town (probably PRs)
PR speculation on page 6. How very pro-town of you.

Tl;dr: Vitto is gambiting scum.
Unvote. Vote: Vittorio

P-edit: Go figure, Crazy sees the gambit but doesn't have the cohones to actually call Vitto out on it.
Plus, obvious OMGUS is obvious. Crazy-Vitto scum-team is go.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Exe »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Exe

Vitorio could very well be lying scum, but the reasons you offer are horrible and are presented like they are solid.
So you can't confirm his theories, and yet I'm ridiculous for thinking he's full of shit?

And you may consider my reasons "horrible," but I'd say I am actually attempting to scumhunt and am pretty confident in my read. And frankly, I'd say my efforts are a lot more useful than your constant massclaim requests.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Exe »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're spouting bullshit again. Please die scum.
I'm sorry, did I upset you? We can go back to discussing a massclaim again for no reason. I'm sure it'll help with finding scum... ohwait.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Exe »

Big words coming from someone who hasn't done anything but trolled so far this game.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Exe »

Whatever. Vittorio's role claim is complete and total bullshit, and I see nothing wrong for calling it as it is.
He literally said he didn't understand what the fuck your role was, and then DING DING suddenly he's got a role related to you.

In other news: @Crazy, how are all three post-restricted players confirmed when two of them say there should only be 2?

Percy is lurking...he can't catch up to two-word posts?
And the players riding on ABR's coat-tails is entertaining.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Exe »

Umm look at timestamps.

Your case on me came while I was posting the Vitto case.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Exe »

In fact...
Exe wrote:P-edit: Go figure, Crazy sees the gambit but doesn't have the cohones to actually call Vitto out on it.
Plus, obvious OMGUS is obvious. Crazy-Vitto scum-team is go.
Not reading much?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Exe »

Cool beans, Vitto and Nikola have just sheeped onto a crap case.

And in the meantime, Vitto is lying out of his ass, Nikola is being useless, 2 people are barely playing, and Crazy is literally making shit up.

Everyone should seriously be looking at the fact that ABR, me, and Crazy are the only people actually posting anything, and ABR is convinced I'm scum because he says so, and Crazy is posting absolute shit the entire time.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Exe »

Crazy wrote:it's like you're throwing straws everywhere
No one is really contributing anything of value for me to comment on. I gave you the best case I could.

@ABR: Whatever, I guess I'm still at L-1, so I'll entertain this nonsense.

I am a town
Devout Brother
. I have given myself body and soul to my beliefs and will sacrifice myself for them if necessary. Non-flavor version: I can protect a person each night, and if they are targeted for a kill I die instead. Bodyguard I think is the usual term.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Exe »

:roll: Nothing like having 3 free townie votes to follow you on your terribad mislynch wagons.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Exe »

Sorry, but I'm not going to roll over and let scum win this by riding on your coat-tails. I'll hold onto hope that somehow whatever townies have been contributing nothing will actually start to think for themselves.

In the meantime, I'll continue to point out whatever blaring inconsistencies Crazy posts. I would say the same about Vitto, but ever since you rushed in with the chainsaw, he's taken to lurking so he doesn't have to deal with it.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Exe »

Crazy wrote:What does that mean, Exe? That ABR is scum and me, Nikola, and Vittorio are town?
I keep forgetting how few people there are in this game. I forgot L-1 was so few people.
So I guess 2 townie votes, since I don't believe that you and Vitto would be scum together.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Exe »

Crazy wrote:Is this change just because I voted Vitto?
Pretty much. I can't believe you would jump off of an L-1 and onto Vitto if you were scum together.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Exe »

Been a crazy weekend. Catchup post tomorrow.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Exe »

Pim wrote:I'm talking about paraphrasing the part where it states that the other is town. 'Same role' doesn't paraphrase.
Alright, so here's my catchup. Basically the only thing that has happened since my last post is this sort of thing.

Pim is spamming the thread with mostly setup-related questions. He hasn't been scumhunting in the SLIGHTEST. It's noise generation, active lurking, etc.

This quoted post takes the cake though. What are you trying to prove here? That one of Klazam or Krazy is lying to the other? The chances of that are insanely slim, especially since the ONLY other person with a post restriction hasn't counter-claimed.

The ONLY possibility is that they are both scum. There is absolutely no chance that one is scum and the other is town. And for someone who is pushing a bad-logic case, this is hypocritical.

Since Vitto has decided to lurk his way to survival, I'm perfectly happy with lynching Pim-scum.
Unvote. Vote: Pim

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Exe »

Oh and thats L-1

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Exe »

Shouldn't Pim have 4 votes?

Also, I feel like I have some secret mod-note part of my role that makes other players go inactive as soon as I make a case on them O.o lol

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Exe »

Wtf same avatar...?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Exe »

Why is pod's avatar the same as Vitto's.......? No really, that's really odd...looks a LOT like a person replacing himself with an alt...but I feel like that's too ridiculous to true...

Also, yeah, Pod wouldn't have needed to "check" anything if he was town. I don't see why he wasn't sure if his replacee was lying.

Definitely doesn't change my opinion on the matter. Pod is still just as suspicious as Vitto.

Now waiting on Pim.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Exe »

LOL HE REPLACED HIMSELF.

Klazam pointed it out: check out he "location" in each account page. No doubt about it, Pod IS Vitto.

Meaning: that entire post about catching up is complete and total horse-shit.

Attempt to gain credibility as a new-party much?

Unvote. Vote: Vitto-Pod

Once Pim comes back we can deal with him.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Exe »

OH REALLY?

THEN WHY ARE YOU THE SAME AVATAR AND LOCATION AS VITTORIO?

Really, how fucking stupid do you take me for?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Exe »

Pod wrote:apparently, you are incredibly stupid. or, scum. both, even.
Or I shouldn't have to take the time to read another thread to such detail just to find out that you make the completely stupid decision to copy the avatar and location of the players you replace.

So you're basically completely fucking annoying...

Well that was a complete waste of time. For the record: please don't copy other players. For one thing, I'd be pissed if you copied me when replacing me, so I don't think it's fair to those players. For another thing, it has now caused trouble for you TWICE.

Unvote. Vote: Pim
Back to the other now-lurking scum.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Exe »

Pod wrote:1. vittorio/me knew abr's rolename before he had fullclaimed it.
2. abr is confirmed town, and dead.
unless you're crazy and think i'm some sort of daytime namecop, i'm confirmed town as well. proceed to sheep my vote on exe, thank you very much.
I still call bullshit. You were completely confused about his claim at first. If you really ARE the role you claim, then it's not even remotely my fault for not believing you after Vitto's "omg i am so confused what is a saint manuscript!?"
And secondly, even if you were confirmed, it doesn't change the fact that your case on me is crap.

In other news, I protected Klazam. I figured that scum would try to take out one of the confirmed so it was really a tossup between Krazy and Klazam and I just picked one of them.

NOW.

Nikola hammer was extremely bad, and Pod's defense of him looks like some serious buddy defense. There was no reason to hammer someone who was being replaced, and I see no reason for Pod to defend Nikola, short of some kind of connection.

Add that to the fact that Pod is refusing to vote anyone but me today, and we have some pretty solid scumtells across the board between the two of them.
In other words, Niko-Pod is an obv-scumteam and one of them needs to die.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Exe »

Pod wrote:1. vittorio was not clueless - he knew exactly what abr was talking about. he asked "saint what manuscript" in order to confirm abr's full rolename, not because he had no idea what abr was talking about. you in fact have not told me how the evidence that i knew abr's rolename doesn't add up. this is evidence that you are intentionally trying to twist my words.
That was a good while AFTER he made a post stating that he in no way understood ABR's claim. He starts off by asking how we know Rampage is speaking the truth (how would Rampage know to make up EXACTLY the flavor that Vitto had? This suggests that Vitto didn't actually know Rampage's role)
Then he posts asking about what a saint manuscript is, and finishes the post saying "I'm still lost." Doesn't really read as knowing the role either.
It's not until MUCH later that he figures out what he actually seems to want to ask, which suggests that something dawned on him LATER. It does NOT lend itself to the interpretation that Vitto knew ABR's role all along.
Pod wrote:2. you haven't even tried to defend yourself from my case. you have just screamed "his case is crap" and didn't say why. this is evidence that you know can't wiggle your way out of this one with a legitimate defense
My job is not to waste time defending myself point-by-point. It's to hunt and catch scum. Which is what I am doing.
Pod wrote:3. you have two scum suspects. you are not voting either. this is evidence that you do not care who is lynched, as long as it is not you or your buddy.
We are in a precarious MyLo situation. I am taking time to gather information BEFORE placing a vote. There is absolutely nothing anti-town about it.

So please, stop twisting things around. I am not misrepping anything you are saying, I am only telling you exactly how it reads.
Also, my vote on you because it seemed like Vitto replaced yourself is a completely bullshit point. How exactly are you trying to make that appear scummy?

Now, Nikiola has posted, and the entirety of his suspicions are a random pot-shot theory? The scum = mutes? That's the best he can come up with? Now THAT is faux-scumhunting. And, it gives me enough information to be confident in a
Vote: Nikola

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Exe »

I think Nikola might be trying to suggest that "word twisting" is more often just a different interpretation, not an intentional scum-planned subterfuge. Is that what you are saying Nikola?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Exe »

pod person wrote:but exe here is obviously trying to make my words into what they are not. i have explicitly pointed out the meaning of the posts where vittorio appears to be confused, and exe ignores it in favor of what it obviously is not.
This is complete crap.
You give me the interpretation of Vitto's posts that YOU would of course prefer. However, I have also pointed out multiple reasons why Vitto's posts don't make sense with his claim.

This is not a situation of absolutes. Vitto's posts are NOT black and white one way or the other. But you are trying to somehow suggest that because I don't buy your argument, and because you believe that there's absolutely no other way in the entire universe that Vitto could have been full of shit, then I MUST be intentionally twisting words.

But that is simply not the case at all. I pointed out quotes that make it seem like Vitto is lying, or at least is not telling the full truth. Just because you claim he was honest (surprise surprise, Pod thinks the person he replaced is being honest!) doesn't somehow make any other argument null.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Exe »

That or Nikola is scum and the buddy isn't ready to bus just yet.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Exe »

I think the stagnant wagon makes perfect sense with a Nikola-Pod scumteam. Especially when I believe Pod is just self-confident enough to believe that he can stall the Nikola wagon.

This is further supported by the fact that Pod claimed he would hammer Nikola, but hadn't done so.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Exe »

NICE playing Crazy.

Also, Pod, I
actually
thought you were Vitto replacing himself. That wasn't some crazy scum subterfuge.

I can't believe my claim actually worked at keeping me alive xD.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Exe »

Yeah, also, the Nikola hammer was AWESOME. A name cop would have probably lost it for us.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Exe »

I'm actually impressed we pulled this off despite having essentially 4 confirmed townies in a 9 player game.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Exe »

Empking wrote:Eight player game.
Right >.>

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Exe »

Either way, the Amen kill thing pretty much won us the game, so I'm ok with how it worked haha.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”