Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Jahudo »

Werewolf did look suspicious for keeping his options open, but I think not explaining votes is something he does in every game. But he found Llama, David, Fate, Yos and Darla all scummy. True they are all alive still and could contain a scum or more, but that seems like alot of options in alot of the past and current lynch targets. Other than that there's not much to say about him or his predecessors. But Locke is cool and I want to give him time in this game.

Fate, where are these David towntells? I'll search but I am lazy D:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 46

2. DarlaBlueEyes (2) - Locke Lamora, Fishythefish
3. Locke Lamora (2) - Aikage, DavidParker
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps (1) - Yosarian2
9. DavidParker
10. Aikage
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, llarmable, Brokenscraps, Jahudo

9 players left. 5 to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Empking »

The deadline is still on Sunday
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

The deadline is on Sunday??? I'm still voting for Darla!?!?!?! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Let's get a lynch. Right now, I see no reason to think that ww is scum. Explain please Fate? I'll move to him if I have to, but I prefer a
UNVOTE: VOTE: brokenscraps

Everyone needs to get voting for broken or Locke, and to do it fast. We need a lynch, and there are no other plausible candidates.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Sorry all, been caught up with my modded game and work. I will prioritise reading brokenscraps and get to everything as quickly as I can.

Darla: do you mean you didn't submit a kill N1?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:20 am

Post by brokenscraps »

VOTE: Locke Lamora
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:39 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Yes, Locke that's what I mean. I didn't get around to it before the night phase ended. )<

as for the lynch, it's Broken over Locke at this point for me, though I am still really unsure of how to take the Fate/Nika/Aik slot. I would have liked to hear something from Nika before DL honestly :/
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Thoughts on brokenscraps: a lot of vote changes early on is my first instinct. He votes for Final Fires, Jahudo, bobsnox and Whisky in his first 7 posts. He also seems to spread his suspicions pretty wide in general: see ISO 25 as a good example, in which he criticises votes from werewolf, Darla, Jahudo and Bud on the Llama wagon and still manages to maintain his Llama suspicion whilst also throwing out a conspiracy theory involving Yosarian, Fate & Llama.

I find this particularly scummy:
brokenscraps wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Don't have much time, but there is scum on this small early wagon:
12. Final Fires (4) - Brokenscraps, Bub Bidderskins, bobsnox, ender241
CMAR doesn't have time to explain anything but has time to go back and check an early wagon before making their "I don't have time" post? Also blanket and fairly unexplained. However, I'll agree it is interesting to look at and I'd guess there'd probably be a scum there too. Just don't love the way you presented it.
He implies CMAR is scummy for throwing this out there without explaining it, then he does exactly the same thing, which suggests the suspicion is disingenuous. Another good example of keeping lots of viable suspects.

Broken is still keen to push Llama right up to about ISO 26, then there's a little patch of not much content before ISO 30, when he votes for Bud, which seems like a reasonable vote switch to me given his position on Fate. Then he switches to Darla in 32; I think his points about the quotes here are good - Darla's Fate stance seems very ill-defined and not based on a plausible thought process. Now Llama and Fate/Nik are suddenly town because they can't be on Darla's scumteam; then the scumteam obviously changes again with the claim putting Darla at vig/SK. What bothers me is the way Broken just hops from suspect to suspect with very little indication that he's had to think about his reads at all. He pushes pretty hard for Darla-scum, then as soon as she claims he immediately alters his reads to fit in with this information as though this came as little surprise. I would expect a townie to spend a little more time reviewing and thinking about the connections when their top suspect is suddenly ruled out as scum. In short, I'm happy to:

Vote: brokenscraps

Will continue to read up and post my thoughts as fast as I can.

DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 am

Post by DavidParker »

I think the recent interactions and voting of each other really points to Locke(werewolf) and broken being scum buddies. Both just doing survivalistic-votes on the other and semi-bussing distancing attempts but neither really seems to be very convincing with their vote.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'll do some more analysis tonight. I need to reevaluate my townread on Fate and decide which of the lynch candidates for today are best.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

DavidParker wrote:I think the recent interactions and voting of each other really points to Locke(werewolf) and broken being scum buddies. Both just doing survivalistic-votes on the other and semi-bussing distancing attempts but neither really seems to be very convincing with their vote.
I had determined flinter/werewolf/locke was scum prior to there being any wagon on Locke so I don't see how you can see this. But I'm pretty sure your scum so that could explain it.

Locke/DP still scum.
Locke wrote:He pushes pretty hard for Darla-scum, then as soon as she claims he immediately alters his reads to fit in with this information as though this came as little surprise. I would expect a townie to spend a little more time reviewing and thinking about the connections when their top suspect is suddenly ruled out as scum.
Have you seen a counter-claim? Darla is responsible for those kills, I'm almost certain of that. So yes, she almost definitely isn't mafia. And another confirmed slot massively increases the power of looking at previous day voting and interactions.

Does anyone believe that 6 town players voted 1-nonmafia (vig/SK) with absolutely zero mafia getting involved?

Darla wrote:as for the lynch, it's Broken over Locke at this point for me, though I am still really unsure of how to take the Fate/Nika/Aik slot. I would have liked to hear something from Nika before DL honestly :/
Did you ever end up ISOing me?
Do you still believe that my post questioning Fate was overly defensive of Yos in a scummy way?

You've said almost nothing about me. Why would you put me over Locke? This is the same slot that you believe was doing horrible votes and opportunistic bandwagoning; you can see they are scummy, and you would know better than most about whether all-town players voting you is likely. Are DP/Locke town?
Locke wrote:He implies CMAR is scummy for throwing this out there without explaining it, then he does exactly the same thing, which suggests the suspicion is disingenuous. Another good example of keeping lots of viable suspects.
That throwing out was scummy, more in retrospect. A small wagon that when I look back on it is clearly all-town? Yes, the player claiming one of those was definite scum is probably scum. Thanks for providing the dirt on your scumbuddy, you two have done a good job with bussing.
Llama wrote:Do people think DP & WW could be scum together? I'm having a hard time deciding if the mega vote / he's not aggressive enough thing was distancing or not.
Definitely.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Aikage »

Locke reads just enough to throw a vote down on brokens...

LOL.

Yeah Locke-scum lynch please.

Nikanor post to come... never I guess. I have faith like a girl that thinks he'll call after the seventieth guy.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Gah, I was unable to reaffirm my townread on Fate. I kind of think he's scum now.
"Does anyone believe that 6 town players voted 1-nonmafia (vig/SK) with absolutely zero mafia getting involved?"
This happened on my wagon too, if you and Yos (my impression of the setup suggests Yos is town) are town, but this is a good point.
And if I remember correctly I thought Flinter was scum, and Werewolf too.
VOTE: Locke
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Well, I guess that means my reading up is a bit pointless. Good luck finding the scum!

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote: brokenscraps

My preferred vote.

Darla, both wagons are at L-1 and you are the deciding vote.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

What time tommorow is the deadline?

I'm still happy with my broken vote, but warewolf looked pretty scummy as well; if it proves necessary to prevent a no-lynch, I could jump over to the Locke wagon and hammer it.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Empking »

Deadline is 7:44 AM Board Time
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 am

Post by DavidParker »

Checking time post, I'm really undecided between lynching scum A or scum B, I'm probably about 80% sure both are scum.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 am

Post by DavidParker »

Actually, quick hammering broken since I gotta protect my buddy werewolf, right broken? ;)

Unvote, Vote: brokenscraps
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 46.5

2. DarlaBlueEyes
3. Locke Lamora (3) - Aikage, Brokenscraps, llarmable
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps (5) - Yosarian2, Fishythefish, Locke Lamora, Jahudo, DavidParker
9. DavidParker
10. Aikage
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes,

9 players left. 5 to lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Empking »

Panic! Mass panic! Today was the day that the sun set earlier and you didn’t have an awfully long time left in order to lynch somebody! Anybody! Even a Vanilla Townie! Even a vanilla townie called brokenscraps! Yeah lynching a vanilla townie called brokenscraps wouldn’t be a bad idea! Not a bad idea at all! Sounds like a pretty good idea to me!

brokenscraps a Vanilla Townie was lynched Day Three. Night begins now and ends in 48 hours.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Empking »

You gaze at the Newspaper. It seems like a member of the Mafia has been eliminated. A member of the RED Mafia. What does that mean? You then start to think to think to yourself, perhaps its merely a reference to the red of his blood. Or maybe the colour of the puddle he was left lying in? Though in that case aren’t they the same thing?

Yosarian2 was night killed. He was a Red Mafia Framer.

Day 4 begins now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 46.6

2. DarlaBlueEyes
3. Locke Lamora
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
9. DavidParker
10. Aikage
13. llarmable

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, Locke Lamora, Jahudo, Fishythefish, DavidParker, Aikage, llarmable
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Fate »

YOSARIAN

WAS.

SCUM
ASHAHWAQWGAHHRRweagweNJKTEBWAOUFHqiouhfuiQFBHJQrwfFGEWgf
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Aikage »

HHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHHA
A
AHAHAHHA