Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 am

Post by AGar »

Claim TS. Because I've got the hammer nice and blunt.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

I still prefer an Oso lynch.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Claiming Vanilla Townie

that's all, no fancy PR
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TwistedSpoon
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Riceballtail »

I'm feeling the TS wagon is powered by ScumFuel.

Don't like it. Especially AGar.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

lol, would you have hammered if I claimed PR?

but srsly, my unvote of Oso wasn't scum-motivated, although I don't know if he is scum.

And I am (was) VT.
Ah, well.

Win this one for me town.
You still have my support. You guys are still awesome
~Twistedspoon

~Screwtape
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 am

Post by AGar »

If you claimed PR I wouldn't have instinctively hammered, but probably would've.

If there's more than a Watch + JK in this game, there are problems.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 am

Post by AGar »

Active PRs.

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

all I've left to say is that if oso isn't town, then I've died for nothing.

Oso, you owe be big style next game
:wink:

~Screwtape
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

It's 5 to lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:08 am

Post by AGar »

Well we have confirmed town at least.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'd say there is definite scum on both Oso's and TS's wagons. I need to do some analysis.

You want this one.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

what?

I'm not lynched?

But Agar said he would hammer?
I'm so confused :?

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

and I just /in'd for another game too >_>

~Screwtape
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 am

Post by AGar »

Twistedspoon wrote:what?

I'm not lynched?

But Agar said he would hammer?
I'm so confused :?
I read modpost as 4 to lynch. Thought I smashed your brains out.

Apparently it's 5. Did not smash brain matter out of skull.

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

interesting tactic

make suspect believe he is lynched to get post-game thoughts and claim.

but lol, you had me believe i was well and truly out.
AGar wrote:Well we have confirmed town at least.
So, if i'm confirmed town then why aren't you unvoting?

~Screwtape
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:55 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:

Because I should be sleeping right now.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:59 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Hmm.

RBT, can I get thoughts from you on every player still alive so far?

You want this one.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Oso »

I think that I am unpressurized enough to go on. I do see that TS almost got the noose instead and yes, I do appreciate what you did TS. Getting lynched is part of Mafia but I'd rather it not happen to me and I'm glad your unvote didn't end in your lynch.

Ehhemm....

MY TUUUURN

VOTE: Bub Bidderskins

tl;dr - Sorry, tried to get one, couldn't do it. There is just so much to work with. In addition, some responses to him that I didn't make in my defense when I was run up.

Note: A lot of this is highly subjective so if you think 'confirmation bias' at any point, I won't hold it against you.

First off:
Bub Bidderskins [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2862890#p2862890]Post-371[/url] wrote:
Oso wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm not really buying the case on DH. Personally, I think he's town. I don't read his reference to Parama as deflection. I think he's got a valid point in that Parama basically said the same thing he did and Agar didn't latch onto him.
The fact is that Cecily was such a prime target for a lynch that scum could have just sat back and watched.
The bold. That's just it Bub, she wasn't. And that is the main reason I like you as scum.
You said I looked super-fine for a lynch at the end of D-2. I made that post D-3. So since that's the main reason you thought I was scum, how could you have thought I was scum before I made that post?
It wasn't that sentence Bub. You are right, you made it today, not yesterday but it is entirely indicative of your attitude in your hammer post of Cecily on D2. here. You want to hammer, it obvious. The only reason you did the whole claim before hammer is to seem reasonable in my opinion. I do think that had she claimed a PR you would have backed off but it would have pissed you off mightily.

Which brings me to this little gem:
Bub Bidderskins [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2859321#p2859321]Post-338[/url] wrote:I don't usually put much trust in meta. It encourages stupid people to keep on being stupid otherwise people will think they're scum. However, I personally don't see anything scummy in what Oso did.
Scum would want to keep on pushing for a lynch of a claimed power role. Backing off wouldn't help them out
. However, there is one interesting thing about Oso....

Oso: right before D-2 ended, you said that both me and crazy looked "super-fine" for a lynching, yet you haven't even brought that up today. What gives?
Uuhhh, wut?? The bold part. Since when? Scum don't push power role lynches unless they are
more
than reasonably certain it won't come back to bite them in the ass. Not on Day 1, not any Day. I know that makes my unvote of [winger] suspect except that it is completely asinine to push a D1 lynch of a claimed PR for both scum and town. It's null. Giving town points for it makes little sense and it confused me when you said that. But I figured out why you are doing it as in regards to what I said above: To seems like a reasonable, take all views into account player when in reality you aren't.

He did it here as well.
Just for the sake of argument,
I'm going to assume Akira right
about your scum-slip #1 for this post. Moving on to scumslip #2...
So, even with scum-slip #1 aside
, Akira has still made
one too many
scumslips for my taste. Even without the scum-slips, he was moderatly scummy, but the slips put him over the edge.
Glaring Example. "I'm willing to set this aside..." but it is painfully obvious that he really isn't. Had he been willing to put it aside, he never would have mentioned it. It a facade to look reasonable. Kind of like those sleezy TV lawyers who say something like "Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, we all know Akira is an accused thief but I'm going to set that aside.... So, Akira, why'd ya steal the car, hmmmm??" It just looked better because Akira did turn out to be scum.

Even more than anyone else in the thread at that point, he pounds the Akira/Cecily=scum into the ground here and here (they are a post and EBWOP) but it is also painfully obvious to me that when people hear or say "
Akira
" he(Bub) wants their next thought to be "
..and Cecily his scum partner.
"

At that point, he gets the best of both worlds. Look at the state of the game at that point and put yourself back in that day, take the Akira/Cecily flips out of your mind. If she gets any more flustered, there is a good chance the Akira wagon could transfer over to her. A town flip of Cecily strengthens any defense Akira gives the next day. Failing that, since Akira probably is going to be lynched at that point, Bub isn't the real driving force behind the lynch at that point. Parama is. Any accusations of "too easy, that must have been a bus" fall on Parama and perhaps DH as the wagon starter, but not on Bub, he has insured that he prominent at casting suspicions at Akira but he hasn't voted Akira, he is being courteous to Parama by 'holding off'.

The final thing, as this more nebulous and more subjective but it stares out at me really badly, is that he(Bub) never does really give anyone the honest benefit of the doubt, like I said above except for here:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm not really buying the case on DH. Personally, I think he's town. I don't read his reference to Parama as deflection. I think he's got a valid point in that Parama basically said the same thing he did and Agar didn't latch onto him. The fact is that Cecily was such a prime target for a lynch that scum could have just sat back and watched.
But that is tainted. Bub was the hammer on Cecily so any defense he makes of another person on the wagon, is, by proxy, a defense of himself. If he can diffuse AGar's reasons for voting DH, he also does the same thing for himself should attention turn to him. He's not giving DH the benefit of the doubt there, he's covering his own ass.

I've already went over in other posts what I thought of his hammer of Cecily, in addition to what I put above, so I won't rehash that. Any post I made in this day in regards to Bub is still valid as far as I'm concerned.

This is long enough, Oso. Hit submit.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

HMMM.

Just read through Day 3 again. Yeah TS is townie unless he's daytalk scum with AGar which is highly unlikely.

I'm starting to take more of a side with Oso now. Bub however looks scummy to me. His trying to draw a reaction out of Oso about his day 2 motives after he said this:
Oso wrote:Waiting on AGar and Riceballtail before trying to take this day where I'd like to see it go.
was pretty odd to me. It makes more sense to focus on fewer targets at once rather than casting suspicion everywhere and making everyone wade through hundreds of posts of seemingly unrelated content.

Bub then continues to attack Oso about not caring about the Cecily wagon. Which is too much to ask. Oso's right about 3.5 hours being waaaaay too soon for a lynch.

This as well:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Oso wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm not really buying the case on DH. Personally, I think he's town. I don't read his reference to Parama as deflection. I think he's got a valid point in that Parama basically said the same thing he did and Agar didn't latch onto him.
The fact is that Cecily was such a prime target for a lynch that scum could have just sat back and watched.
The bold. That's just it Bub, she wasn't. And that is the main reason I like you as scum.
You said I looked super-fine for a lynch at the end of D-2. I made that post D-3. So since that's the main reason you thought I was scum, how could you have thought I was scum before I made that post?
Oso wasn't attacking the post but rather Bub's hammer, at least that's how I read it. His explanation of why akirascum =/=> cecilyscum supports this.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:You don't know what I was going to do if she claimed a power role, so don't make such a brash assumption
I find this to be bull. I see 311 as Bub intending to hammer Cecily regardless of the claim.

Vote: Bub Bidderskins

DH has been a lot more reactive today than proactive, mainly answering stuff asked of him rather than providing scumspects. I don't get his TS vote at all either.

This:
DemonHybrid wrote:I'd say there is definite scum on both Oso's and TS's wagons. I need to do some analysis.
is promising however. Looking at just the votes, Parama and AGar were the only ones on both. Bub doesn't object to the TS wagon just saying he'd prefer an Oso lynch.

RBT hasn't been doing much the whole game apart from active lurking.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:21 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Riceballtail

Pretty much textbook lurker-scum. Latest post projecting about the TS wagon was one of the scummiest posts I've seen in a long time.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Parama »

What the hell. I swear I posted here yesterday. But my post is just... missing? .-.
unvote

let's retype the important bit then.
Riceballtail wrote:I'm feeling the TS wagon is powered by ScumFuel.

Don't like it. Especially AGar.
This is like the exact same thing Twisted did, except you're pushing along the AGar suspicion that Twisted started while also saying "he's town" so that the next day you'd be like "I told you so nubs, vote agar he's scum" and nobody would bat an eye - hell they'd probably join you.
vote: RBT
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Enigma »

Votecount 3.3
Bub Bidderskins (2) - Oso, crazypianist1116
Riceballtail (2) - AGar, Parama

TwistedSpoon (1) - Sundy
Sundy (1) - Riceballtail
Oso (1) - Bub Bidderskins

Not Voting (2) - TwistedSpoon, DemonHybrid

With 9 Alive it takes 5 to lynch, 4 to no lynch.
The
deadline
is 11:30pm 21st March GMT+10.30.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

....hmm.

I want my answers from RBT before I think about voting.

Funny how two votes and three active lurking claims come right after I ask her for her opinions.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

AGar, you also didn't comment on RBTs post until huts now, 6 or so of your posts since RBT posted that. How come?

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”