Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Olinea »

Vote Count 3.02

[2] Empking - andrew94, Rain
[2] andrew94 - Empking, MrBump
[2] MrBump - evilpacman18, Magnetic

[2] Not Voting - Chocolate Cake, GreyICE

Please correct any mistakes with the vote count.

With 8 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline is set for March 17th.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Uh...

Wells. Um, Magnetic - are you down with the plan of protecting EmpKing tonight? I will protect you, and the final doctor will protect me since we don't have a clue who he is?

Vote: Andrew94

Has a higher chance of being the mafia doctor than bump, which is to say 1% is higher than 0%.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Magnetic wrote:Another person who I have to do some serious readings on is Rain. He's fishy on me. No-one thought that till now have they?
Cake on Rain 2 pages ago wrote:You just threw your townread on the ground, stomped on it, puked on it, crapped on it, and lit it on fire.
Also, the *scowl* was for this:
Magnetic wrote:
Vote: MrBump

Why? cos he's scum and i kinda know it.
I thought you were pulling some of the same type crap you did in C9++.

Claim actions for the first two nights, please.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

GreyICE wrote:Uh...

Wells. Um, Magnetic - are you down with the plan of protecting EmpKing tonight? I will protect you, and the final doctor will protect me since we don't have a clue who he is?

Has a higher chance of being the mafia doctor than bump, which is to say 1% is higher than 0%.
??????????

WTF IS THIS?

GREY, ARE YOU SCUM?
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Magnetic »

Unvote

I am down yep. Andrew, got to go.
We'll get the rest tomorrow.
Empking is clearly vigilante on my read.
Andrew is voting him cuz Empking knows andrew's fake-claiming identity and afraid that he might get shot on Night.
Rain is aiding andrew on that idea.
MrBump is clearly bussing his partner andrew.
EvilPacman seems like a serial killer since he is not involved with other scummy guys on my list.

Empking, shoot Rain at night 3. I'll take responsibilities of having to say sorries if he (Unlikely) flips town.
We'll lynch andrew today.
Tomoz, we get Evilpacman.

P-Edit: choco, u overreacting delicious tasting slimey feeling dude. My actions on night were done by Wizrak. But if you do wanna know, I protected aaah on N1, protected andrew N2. No idea what this clown was thinking.
So, GreyICE, how does your wheel go?
I forgot.
Japan...What can we do to help them?
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Magnetic »

also, Choco, why can't you see that andrew is clearly scum? Do I need to quote his stuff, seriously?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Nope, thought I laid it out pretty clearly.

Andrew claims to have shot someone who had no claimed doctor protects and didn't die. Said person flipped town Vigilante. Mafia didn't protect a town vigilante, ergo Andrew has no shot, ergo Andrew is scum.

Bump [got shot, didn't die, so the mafia doctor was protecting bump that night.

Bump MIGHT be town protected by the mafia doctor, on the bleeding edges of possible, but Andrew
LIED ABOUT THE SHOT.
He must be scum.

You're #1 pick for serial killer.

And I'm worried about Rain and packman, but the plan to keep me *shudder* magnetic, and EMP alive for tomorrow while having shots go into the three questionable slots is good.

Magnetic actually raises a good point - do we tell the serial killer and scum whose getting shot on that list by Emp, since one of the three is the mafia doctor and thus there's no protections for mafia, or do we let them all play WIFOM on shot targets? More chance of the Serial Killer and/or scum overlapping with us that way, and ideal is tomorrow that all three are dead, so I'd prefer if Emp called his shot. But up to him.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Magnetic »

"Magnetic actually raises a good point" :)
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

@Magnetic: I don't doubt andrew is anti-town, I doubt that he's mafia.

@Grey: Absolutely nothing in your post proves that andrew is mafia and not the SK. Why did you change the vote once magnetic got in here and slapped down an awkward post?
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Magnetic »

My timing probably doesnt matter. Andrew was on his scum list before.
I think you shud just hammer him right now, Chocolate. I am convinced andrew is scum.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

@Chocolate cake - he claimed to shoot kage. Serial killers CAN SHOOT. I doubt he would do anything other than claim his shot if he was SK, because he'd already be pants-on-head stupid to claim vig and ensure that he could not possibly win the game if he was SK.

On the other hand, scum sacrificing a team member to get town vigs killed is good play.

Also I'm 80% that you're the serial killer, and that rather clears andrew, don't it :D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Now be a nice SK and vote Andrew. You know you need one of them dead, and Emp hates my guts and doesn't ever listen to me so he'll probably shoot someone not you just to spite me. Then you just have to convince people it's magnetic and not you. Claiming scum in thread is just a bad idea so don't do that ;)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Magnetic »

Choco isn't SK, but go ahead and hammer choco.
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Chocolate Cake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Chocolate Cake »

Grey, you can drop the "OMG, cake is SK" act. Seriously, it's getting cheesy at this point.

MAFIA CAN SHOOT TOO. BTW, pants-on-head stupid describes his play pretty well in some games.

Also, it actually might not have been bad play to kamikazee kage as SK. It put us in this "must lynch mafia" situation, which is good for SK because we can't lynch him without losing now.

Now, why are you trying to railroad the andrew lynch now that magnetic is here?

P. Edit: What is this good cop-bad cop routine?
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Magnetic »

Simple. I'm a good cop. You arent SK.
You arent mafia.
But I will be seriously pissed off if you dont vote andrew.
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Magnetic »

Anyone who hammers andrew, I'll make love with you.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Chocolate Cake wrote:Grey, you can drop the "OMG, cake is SK" act. Seriously, it's getting cheesy at this point.

MAFIA CAN SHOOT TOO. BTW, pants-on-head stupid describes his play pretty well in some games.

Also, it actually might not have been bad play to kamikazee kage as SK. It put us in this "must lynch mafia" situation, which is good for SK because we can't lynch him without losing now.

Now, why are you trying to railroad the andrew lynch now that magnetic is here?

P. Edit: What is this good cop-bad cop routine?
So he claimed serial killer in thread, then claimed a shot he didn't take to get Kage lynched, which 100% ensured his lynch today for fakeclaiming, as serial killer? Nah. Whereas the mafia motivation is obvious - mislynch Kage, lose one of your own, get two more nights of three different shots flying around. Andrew just outlived his usefulness, and ate a bus.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Grey, why do you assume Magnetic is town?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'll hammer when you answer if I find it sufficient. Just trying to make sure we know what's going on tonight.
Magnetic
Magnetic
Townie
Magnetic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Magnetic »

I'm town, because I'm town.
Evil, I'll still make love with u if u hammer (although you are likely one of the scums).
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm inclined to agree just because of how much Bump was pushing wiz.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Bah. I've convinced myself.

unvote, vote: andrew
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Olinea »

After Magnetic storms into the hospital, the group quickly decides that
andrew94
is lying about his ventures as a town vigilante. You take several ropes, strap him to a gurney, and push it down a set of stairs. The gurney rattles and shakes, bashing everywhere. And then it rolls down the stairs. andrew94, struggling to free himself, slams his head down the marble-chiseled steps of the staircase. Flecks of blood fly from him and stain the pure, white marble. The gruesome spectacle lasts only a few seconds. andrew94’s faint moaning gets softer and softer until he closes his eyes. He is pronounced dead on the spot. You immediately rush to his office and scour it. His medical license hangs on the wall, the name “andrew” clearly written on it. Just as the group is convinced it has accidentally killed a faithful doctor, upon further investigation you find a gun in his drawer – and, even worse, his P.H.D. came from Stanford. That’s enough evidence to make the judgment that you just caught a scumbag.

andrew94,
Mafia Doctor
, lynched Day 3.

It is now Night 3. Actions are due by Monday, March 14th at 12:00 AM PST. In order to expedite the process, if I get PMs from all players asking me to open the thread before deadline, and I have all night actions, I will do so.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Olinea »

Once again, the group congregates in the lobby, awaiting the results of the night’s aftermath. 5 of them show up in the lobby, even after several calls and knocks on the doors of
Chocolate Cake
and
Rain
. They fear the worst as look across the hallway to Chocolate Cake’s office. The door sticks a bit, as if Chocolate Cake didn’t want anybody coming into his office. But the door is old, and although the key fails, a good kick or two knocks it clean off. A scan of a busy assortment of papers and junk shows a devoted doctor. Indeed, his lab coat and work badge pinpoints Chocolate Cake as a doctor who knows what he’s doing, and has been doing it for a while. A medical license from Cal hangs on the wall, and the group immediately recognizes that anybody with a degree from Cal couldn’t have been evil.

Chocolate Cake,
Doctor
, killed Night 3.

And so the group rushes to Rain’s office. His door is surprisingly unlocked. The group gasps. Rain’s office holds nothing in it. Well, not “nothing”. A pistol lays on the ground, outside of Rain’s reach. It is only Rain’s severe bleeding that seems to be preventing him from grabbing the pistol and shooting them all on the spot. His face is pale, and he is quivering. His face is soaked with blood and tears, and he clutches a note. From the corners of their eyes, snippets of the note can be read.

Rain.

I’ve needed control of this hospital for ages. Every attempt I have made has been foiled by incompetent buffoons who were outed in seconds. This is the last thing we need to overtake in order to assume complete control of the city. As such, I need to send my top men for the job.

I have entrusted the three of you – yourself, andrew94, and-

The rest of the note is covered by his hands. Rain sees the group trying to read the note and, shaking even more, pulls out a lighter. The group rushes to snatch the note from him, but, in his final moments of life, Rain holds the flame to the paper, and it turns to ashes. He gives violent spasms and gasps as he rolls over, dead; his last breaths spent carrying out the deeds of the Don.

Rain,
Mafia Goon
, killed Night 3.

It is Day 4. With 5 alive it is 3 to lynch. Deadline is set for Sunday, March 27th at 2:30 PM Pacific time.

Good luck!
GreyICE:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Empking »

Claim order:
Magnetic
EPM
Mr. Bump
Grey
Me
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Open Games”