Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Espeonage »

Adding to that post. I was going to no kill. But as per my gameplan I wanted to act slightly scummy so that scum wouldn't want to nk me. Also I'm only 2-shot which was why I was going to not shoot but then I figured that I will most probably be lynched fairly soon so I wanted to make sure I didn't waste any kills.
Don't @ me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Can I get you to please explain the all-caps in clearer English. What I think you are asserting is that Gold did the same things I suspect you for and later than you did them and thus I am not being consistent. This is untrue.

He certainly didn’t soft accuse CooLDoG of scummy behavior and then vote Town. His RVS vote sat on Shadow. True he makes no mention of CooLDoG. That’s not what I found suspicious of you.
He didn't mention anything about Espy. He didn't say anything about CD (sure he didn't do a light fos), but he sure as hell if following people and avoiding talking about CD.
How do you know that his vote on Shadow is not voting for town? Why is my vote on someone that even you found scummy, considered scummy?
See this is why I keep find you suspicious.
You twisted the action I did as scum but even nonpoint was voting for malth.
There are people who did what I did in some way but you ignore completely and I see it as you being lazy scum then scum hunting town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:

Reading the Wiki... I need yout to explain more about your role Farside. Its a Cop/Watcher? So why did you only watch me and not cop me? Do you get a choice? Or is it random?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Fate »

Farside, me an asshole? I never said I didn't believe you had work quite the contrary. I said we could lynch you (because I thought you were scum) SO you'd have more time for work and less stress.

Espeon claimed for no reason, great, even better he used the excuse "I was going to get lynched soon anyway." You wouldn't get LYNCHED if you CLAIMED vig...? I still think malth was a bad shot.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gold
Gold
Townie
Gold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Gold »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Are you suggesting that someone passed the Vest to AGar Night 1? That would indicate that whoever passed it to him (and no-one has claimed such) would be the confirmed Town and AGar is not.
True but I feel as though if the vest DID get passed, the guy who passed it knows he passed it to another Townie, otherwise he would keep it. You all are smart - you know what you're doing

And yes farside, I guess I'm being a hypocrite - but I just hate being accused of scum

Unvote
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Espeonage »

Fate: I didn't mean to claim. It slipped. MoI addressed Me directly in the same post he addressed the vig aka Also me. I accidentaly answered both in the same post without thinking.
Don't @ me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Fate »

Espeonage wrote:@ MoI: Looks like a good case. Not going to join it though. I am actually going to do a notetaking reread sometime over the weekend. Also Which VI am I killing? I see two.
Oh I saw this.

Coupled with the OH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEET was real nice at trying to cover it up -_-

Vote: LynchMePls
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Espeonage »

As if I was going to get away with covering it up.
Don't @ me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Fate »

I mean I saw it then passed it off as a "*shrug* maybe it was a fakeclaim to draw the NK"

Scum may have missed it too, but hopefully the medic would have seen it.

AH WELL WHATS DONE IS DONE. At least it gets that dumb wagon off yuo
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 am

Post by GummyBear »

Fate wrote:
AGar wrote:Also, Fate: Nothing was worded about it being a 1-shot or invincible. Part of my suspicion on being shot was that I was not instructed to pass it on at any point.
So you're saying its lost or what are you saying?

What do you think about the Medic claiming and receiving it? His protection last night is confirmed Non-Halfscum (either SK or Mafia)
I'm curious as to how you came to the conclusion that the medic had a successful save. For all you know, AGar could've been the target of both the SK and mafia. Unlikely, but I don't know how that could be anything but speculation (aka MoI's list) at this point.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Espeonage »

I actually think it's more likely I get targetted by the SK kill and Agar got the scum kill.
Don't @ me.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

ShadowGuru wrote: Also, still waiting on a Vig claim
Ah, good, we got one...
Espeonage wrote:Two fold. 1. I had a scum read on him because of his over eagerness for a claim from me. 2. He seemed like a popular choice for the vig kill as alot of people were unsure of him for the same reason that I had a scum read.
I agreed with your kill, good job, even if he was town.

Too bad Farside had to claim after you claimed. We're going to lose a power role, it might be best for the doctor to claim too to create clears...

Im still fine with an LMP or Gummy lynch, although quadz sort of helped that slot a little, even if he attributed one of my quotes to CMAR

-furc
Hydra :cop:
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Stefunny »

ShadowGuru wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote: Also, still waiting on a Vig claim
Ah, good, we got one...

Too bad Farside had to claim after you claimed. We're going to lose a power role, it might be best for the doctor to claim too to create clears...
-furc
You said earlier you were only asking for ONE claim, NOW you are asking for a doc claim too? SERIOUSLY? If anyone should NOT claim it should be the doc. Good Grief. You are almost so blatantly anti-town that you would have to be DUMB DUMB DUMB scum.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

Spoiler: (best spoiler ever)

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Espeonage wrote:Also I'm only 2-shot which was why I was going to not shoot but then I figured that I will most probably be lynched fairly soon so I wanted to make sure I didn't waste any kills.
According the Wiki for the game you should be 3 shot.

@MOD – Is the Wiki accurate as far as the number of kills the Pyromaniac has?

Why would you consider No-shooting if you started out with the notion of playing scummy to evade a Nightkill? If that was your gameplan you should have from the start been planning to shoot immediately since actively playing scummy has been know to draw lynches to you (aka Wolframhart's Mafia).

In any event since you claim 2 shot with no Role-blocker about I think it best for you not to be protected. You can still get off your second shot (completing your role functionality) while the Doc / BP Vest are better used protecting more AGar / other claimed PRs.
Espeonage wrote:I actually think it's more likely I get targetted by the SK kill and Agar got the scum kill.
Why do you think this is the more likely scenario than any other combinations that I outlined earlier?

--
farside wrote:How do you know that his vote on Shadow is not voting for town? Why is my vote on someone that even you found scummy, considered scummy?
First I don’t know his vote on Shadow is Town. I only know your vote on Malth was on Town, and came at the point when it certainly could have tipped the balance away from a scum lynch. Had Malth not been killed I wouldn’t have been pressing it. But he was revealed Town so I am.

Do you not see how I could come to the conclusion that your vote, coming as it did with the comments you made, might very well be scum looking to shift momentum to scummy Town from scum? I don't have your foresight of knowing what your role PM said ...
Farside wrote:You twisted the action I did as scum but even nonpoint was voting for malth.
There are people who did what I did in some way but you ignore completely and I see it as you being lazy scum then scum hunting town.
No, I observed the way you voted for Malth over CooLDoG. It read to me as scummy.

I did go back and look at NoPoint. He had malth as a RVS vote but ‘made it real’ in the post following your vote for Malth. He also doesn’t comment on CooLDoG at all until Day 2.

Good enough reason for my vote at this juncture …

VOTE: NoPoint

--
Gold wrote:True but I feel as though if the vest DID get passed, the guy who passed it knows he passed it to another Townie, otherwise he would keep it. You all are smart - you know what you're doing
This is the second time you’ve tried to downplay your own skills and abilities (bolded in this occasion via saying how smart everyone else is). I don’t particularly like when someone plays up their Newbie status, especially someone who has off-site experience.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Espeonage »

Because naturally SK knows I wasn't SK and also knows I wasn't appearing town. Thus omg he must be mafia so I'll kill him to help me win. That's why.

Also, I regected that idea because I had come under suspicion. In the end I didn't no kill. So point in discussing it furthur.
Don't @ me.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Metropolis
Redemption
— The Phantom Pollbooth

LynchMePls [3] – nopointinactingup, ShadowGuru, Fate

ShadowGuru [2]
– Stefunny, LynchMePls
Gold [1]
– farside22
nopointinactingup [1]
– MagnaofIllusion

Not voting
– AGar, Espeonage, Gold, GummyBear

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch. The deadline for Day 2 is March 24th, 8pm PST (11pm EST).

Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:
Unvote:

Reading the Wiki... I need yout to explain more about your role Farside. Its a Cop/Watcher? So why did you only watch me and not cop me? Do you get a choice? Or is it random?
I get a choice. I can chose to either cop or watch, not do both. I read the role as getting to use both abilities twice per turn and I asked the mod about if I would have seen someone giving the BP to another player, thinking like others it was given at the start of the game and would transfer at the end of the night, which I found out was incorrect.
I didn't use the cop ability as there is a GF in the game and a framer. Using the cop ability will lead to more WIFOM in my view then watching someone I think would be targeted.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Farside, me an asshole? I never said I didn't believe you had work quite the contrary. I said we could lynch you (because I thought you were scum) SO you'd have more time for work and less stress.
You made it sound like I was using it as an excuse because you believed I was scum, instead of over worked, over tired and blah, blah, blah. Hence the asshole comment.
MOI wrote:First I don’t know his vote on Shadow is Town. I only know your vote on Malth was on Town, and came at the point when it certainly could have tipped the balance away from a scum lynch. Had Malth not been killed I wouldn’t have been pressing it. But he was revealed Town so I am.

Do you not see how I could come to the conclusion that your vote, coming as it did with the comments you made, might very well be scum looking to shift momentum to scummy Town from scum? I don't have your foresight of knowing what your role PM said ...
So your basing this on flips. That's a nice stawman. Hold people accountable for their vote after a flip, but ignore everyone on Gold since scum don't bus right?
Seriously.
MOI wrote:No, I observed the way you voted for Malth over CooLDoG. It read to me as scummy.

I did go back and look at NoPoint. He had malth as a RVS vote but ‘made it real’ in the post following your vote for Malth. He also doesn’t comment on CooLDoG at all until Day 2.

I love how you keep ignoring my point completely.

unvote:
vote: MOI

*Note:
Will read the LMP reason's a bit later.
Gold
Gold
Townie
Gold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Gold »

Wait why are you guys lynching LMP? Because of his poor voting or what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay reading LMP in isolation I can agree that he looks like scum.
Reason's

1) floating by scum
2) no case presented
3) throwing shit out there to see what sticks
4) keeping a vote on a claimed vig without a good reason
5) no scum list

Scum list:
Gold
LMP
MOI

suspicious:
GB
Shadow

Rest looks null to town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Farside will you please elaborate on your role? Watcher+doc is a broken combo when the RB is dead
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:Farside will you please elaborate on your role? Watcher+doc is a broken combo when the RB is dead
How much more do you want to elaborate? Are you claiming the wiki that RC had for this game is a lie? I watched you last night. I get to watch one more night (if I live) or I have two cop investigations I can do.
Don't blame me for a set up in favor of the town. Blame the creator.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Fate »

K the wiki isn relly clear
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Just got PM from Mod. He apparently made a mistake in my role PM. I am indeed 3 shot.

Reread happens today but I just woke up.
Don't @ me.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: No, I observed the way you voted for Malth over CooLDoG. It read to me as scummy.

VOTE: NoPoint
*facepalm* I laugh so hard at this post, didn't know you to be so .. absent minded.
I didn't comment on CD becuz the day ended before I could @@ I mean why would you not comment on CD claiming scum?
Gold wrote:Wait why are you guys lynching LMP? Because of his poor voting or what?
Not just voting. Day 1 he didn't do nothin'. Day 2 he started taking side shots at my post calling out towns. Then he continues on to call Espy scum while CD's interaction with Espy looks certainly scum vs non-scum. Last, he goes on with his anti-townreads sentiments to disunite the town. The rest is fluffs. Note, not once did he give out his thoughts on who is scum, just who could be lynched. If that aint good enuff for my vote, it's fuk.
Espeonage wrote:Just got PM from Mod. He apparently made a mistake in my role PM. I am indeed 3 shot.

Reread happens today but I just woke up.
Hmm ..
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”