Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Empking »

@Chesskid; Why shouldn't we mass name claim if that's the case?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

TBH we should
Vezok can then easily catch people lying.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Chess. Thoughts on IS?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Kise »

Im On my phone and havent read the thread since last posting.... why did the mod change the thread title? jeff hardy?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jason/Hardy killed Snake SK
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Kise »

@ISès 1142:
Nice subtle rolefish. Although scum know they cannot put me away so no sense in hiding myself... why do you think I didnt care to win the WWF title? IGMEO Furc; you mad, son? Ya scums thought since I wasnt posting much, I wouldnt be doctored. But I must have been good at some point to make it to the final 3 in the rumble, no? Sottyrulz also gave me a weird response. My guess would be DVON is accompanied by BUBBA RAY and-or SPIKE since theyre the Dudley brothers. SKs are usually bulletproof (teeheehee) but Snake died, so Im thinking he has a brother to help balance for his faction. Today is about DDD, so IS gets a break for now but lets make sure DDD is scum. Vezok is town for this either way.

Yet…
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

1232 is scumposting at its scumpostiest.

Falcon Arrow: Internet Stranger
Do you want your possessions identified?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Kise »

Lol @ Snake trying to no sell. Anyway, Snake flipped
DUDLEY BOYZ
DVON, so that confirms theres more than one. My guess is that there's only one more brother (BUBBA RAY). Otherwise, if there's more, why not just make them mafia?

I am taking note of DDD's choice to defend himself instead of continue on with the game as normal, in addition. That reads to me that he is more concerned about his position than he would have us to believe. I must admit that I am confused as to whether vezok KNOWS the name of DDD's wrestler or just a hometown.

Yet…
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

KK's 1290 completely blows up IS' 1288 as just completely fraudulent.

Bristep's 1296 fails to consider the possibility of a town player gambiting for unknown reason along with town telling truth and scum lying.

Chesskid fails to understand that when I refuse to claim at the request of players I respect it's not exactly likely that I'm going to oblige a windowlicker like himself.

Chesskid then affirms his VI credentials by suggesting a mass name-claim forgetting that since Vezo outed himself he's likely to either be blocked or killed on any given night; thus defeating the point of the mass name-claim but also handing scum possibly useful information.

Oh and Kise is clearly not bothering to read the fucking thread or at least the earlier parts of it regarding me; I actually think his insight into the SK situation is plausible.

You know what I actually really like VV's case on GMan, it's simple but it makes a fair amount of sense and I think it's getting glossed over and deserves some face time.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Kise »

So now you wanna scumhunt when I call you out on it.. And yes, clearly I have not read some of the thread since I am V/LA and using a phone for the most part. dramonic allowed me to use his laptop.

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't forget Spike. 3 man sk team?

GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by GMan »

IS - Why is DDD off the hook (#1218) once you realised vezo could only find out his hometown (and assumed, apparently wrongly, that it was Daivari), despite finding his reaction to it scummy whether this was the case or not (#1194)?

I also hate the hypocrisy of calling Thor one of the most opportunistic scum ever (#892) when he was practically salivating over the prospect of lynching DDD (#1168, #1182) and pushing for claims before backtracking by letting DDD "off the hook".

Speaking of claims:
"I dont believe in claims." - IS
(#1089)

Canadian Maple Leaf: Internet Stranger
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Busy weekend. Will catch up on Monday, possibly tomorrow depending on how things go.
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Gobots »

Damn, spanish language announcers table and everything. That was awesome. I've just been able to skim so far. Ill try to post tomorrow or monday.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Kise: Please stop posting until you are fully caught up. Also, start making sense. Why did you implicate Internet Stranger in your backstage attack, then back off him suddenly in favor of DDD?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

So I thought had a white knight (DDD) fingered, hell yea im going to salivate all over it. I HATE white knights! They propose to stand a top a pedestal and lord all over everyone as if they were all high and mighty. Look at the way DDD dismissed Vezo at first, thats what white knights do.

So hell the fuck yes I wanted him outed and lynched. Hell, I wanted him tarred and feathers and forced to do a walk of shame to the gallows.

...until Vezo revealed that he doesnt know anything about wrestling and that his information isnt as useful as it could be. Vezo would need to find out that someone is like from Iran or Russia to be to find scum that way. So yea, im disappointed.

So now, pretty much everyone I suspected initially is dead. I dont know if thats a coincidence or by design. But I think someone must be screwing with me.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

I wish Kise would actually read the thread. I agree that there is probably another Dudley boy, and I'm wondering if they can even kill with one of them dead.

I am also for mass name claiming. That would definitely help Vezok catch people.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Primate »

@KK: Yeah, not normally particularly active poster but conciseness over my normal infrequent but lots evidently isn't working like I'd want.

What I was saying re: flavour was, take game context of LOTR, Sauron's scum, worth revealing, Shawn Daivari that kind of parallel? Game flavour depends.

Attitude on Vezok was wrong there though because misread Vezok being unsure about SD's had negative connotations. It's a weird read though because clearly Vezok suspected SD to be a scum role though, as he required very little convincing to get on that vote, and you would imagine that considering he did a bit of research he would have carried that through enough to get an overview as to who the guy is enough to decide whether the information is worth revealing or not.

Didn't know vezok wasn't very good, KK, makes sense that he's a bit of a newb, can't see a good play there either side (except obscure scum one). You misread that I think Vezok is scummy, didn't, still don't. Think actions indicate town.

@Chesskid: Flavour cop, and the scene with kise means that flavour is important this game, bearing that in mind, roles that say, can only kill male wrestlers, what is the advantage?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

what do you mean SD's?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

My initial scum reads are both dead. Kise's defense is WIFOMy but borders on complete stupidity if he is scum so I tend to believe he was targeted.

Nero Cain completely tunneling on IS for weak reasons reads scummy. I feel like people vote IS for his brash attitude rather than content. He's not overly town, but I think it's an easy wagon for scum to jump on at this point. VV's case on GMan looks solid and given he is also on the IS wagon I feel is unwarranted, thats where my vote goes.

I do not see why DDD did not name claim immediately.

Headbutt: GMan
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Furcolow »

I've been feeling a lot of the same things Scott has in his above post
I agree Kise is playing an idiot game, but is likely town unless scum are making a weird play. It's doubtful that he would do that as scum, unless he is trying to gain credit from us. I doubt it. I'm pretty sure we need to consider Kise as town unless something comes up. I wouldn't mind Vezokpiraka investigating him, to quell any doubts about it being a scum gambit.

I also agree with Scott saying NC is tunneling; I even posted about it in my #1252. It was splitting the town, and the alternate wagon flipped SK. He says IS was reading opportunistic, which I feel is a stretch. I feel like his tunneling is more opportunistic in that it is him using it as an opportunity to not have to truly scumhunt. He's just not looking elsewhere because he is scum and doesn't want to truly contribute.

I'm unfamiliar with the GMan case... I didn't even realize he was in the game, or I'm not putting a name with a face. I'll go read him in ISO.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow is whipped hard across the ring...
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

...then spinebustered into the mat!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IS 1315 So you wanted a player gone just b/c you don't like him? Way to scum hunt.

Furc 1316 Mass name claim is a bad idea me thinks. You get major scum points there.

Furc 1329 Oh look. More IS defense. Calls me scum + doesn't vote.

I also disagree with the views on Kise. Kise is a bit lurky for my taste. Not a big fan of his "IT WAS A VIG SHOT. DEFF WASN'T SCUM." +his vote of IS could be potential bussin'/distancing. Is he scummy? Yes. Is he as scummy as Furc/IS/Sco Bro. No But giving him a town read just b/c? Not buying it, Furc.

Chess also gives me bad vibes. He suggested the name claim which I admit he's done as town but he's usually very vocal but when I asked him for views on IS he got real quite. And B4 him or his buddies say "WELL HE HASN'T BEEN ON!!!" I've seen him on.

NEED SOMEONE TO POST.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

yup i'm deliberately lurking
whee
go me
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”