Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 am

Post by MrBump »

I'll be the first to say it.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Rain was scum...?

Who shot Rain...?
I demand answers, people! >.>

Although, I will supply some answers of my own. Why didn't I die when Kage shot me?

I'm the SK.

Why am I claiming now, you may ask? Good question! Well, my wincon relies solely on me surviving. If I die, I lose. It's almost certain you guys will lynch me today, but what will that achieve? Most likely, you hit LYLO tomorrow. Say we keep me alive and hunt for the Mafia instead today. We hit Maf, you can lynch me tomorrow, right? Surely that's better for you. If you DON'T lynch Maf today, there's always the chance Emp or I could hit him. I don't know the Maf simply because I'm the SK, so there's every chance I could hit one.
MrBump wrote:Also, one question.

WHAT HAPPENED TO KILLING THE FUCKING IDIOTS!?
WHY IS WIZRAK STILL ALIVE!?!?
Remember this? Guess who shot Wizrak? I was very surprised when he was still alive. After reading over Newbie 1065 and some of their other games, I worked out most likely aaah was protecting Wizrak. Oh look at this, aaah got replaced by GreyICE! Time to shoot Wizrak again!
Oh what, he's still alive? WHAT? Urgh. Well, Grey came up with a cunning plan which all revolved round andrew being the Maf Doc which he flipped. Step one was protect Wizrak, and besides, he wasn't WIZRAK anymore, so I shot someone else; Cake. Everyone else was likely to be protected. Who wasn't protected even once all game?
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 am

Post by MrBump »

I started typing that BEFORE I saw Emp's post, and tbh, everyone had already claimed anyway so I felt my SK claim was the most important as we were going to be waiting on the SK claim.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Empking »

Okay, doke.

Vote: Mr. Bump

Quick lynch ahoy.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by MrBump »

Are you an idiot.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sweet. Figured it was Rain after the vote switch from Pacman. Good news for us all.

Bump is so painfully obvscum here.

Will wait for claims before voting.

NOTE: I AM CONFIRMED TOWN. I BLOCKED WIZRAK SHOT. MAFIA DOCTOR IS DEAD. SUSPECTING ME MEANS YOU ARE SCUM.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Thoughts.

CONFIRMED TOWN:

EmpKing
GreyICE

Confirmed Scum:
Bump (last mafia)

Serial Killer possibilities:
Wizrak-slot (most likely now)
EvilPacman

Huh. Town can't lose.

NIGHT ACTION PLAN:

EmpKing - shoots one of Magnetic/EvilPacman
GreyICE - Protects EmpKing
Whoever is real doctor from EvilPacman/Magnetic - protects GreyICE

One shot tonight! That means that I can't die and Emp can't die. If we kill doctor, we speed lynch other tomorrow. If we kill SK we win instantly.

Vote: MrBump

INITIATE SPEED LYNCH PROTOCOL

REAL DOCTOR PROTECT ME

REAL SERIAL KILLER DIE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by MrBump »

>Bump is most likely to be SK
>Bump is last Maf

Make up your mind.
I'm not ObvScum, I'm ConfScum; the SK. But lynching me is beyond silly. How can you not see that?
Also, did Magnetic ever claim who he/Wizrak saved? I assume Wizrak saved aaah both nights, but you shouldn't be too careful.

Finally, you really think you're ConfTown, huh? What does everyone else think of that?
Seeing how I have to go to sleep in five seconds and I'm 100% certain I'll be lynched overnight because town's being
stupid
, remember this. No one claimed to shoot Wizrak but me, right? You're taking a Serial Killer's words to be 100% fact?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Finally.

vote: MrBump
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Olinea »

That's a lynch. Mod scene in a bit.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Olinea »

The godfather of the mafia was arrested today.

Just as the group shuts the door of Rain’s office, MrBump yells out that he’s a Serial Killer, planning to kill everybody. This convinces the group that he is indeed a danger to the hospital as they rush him to a pharmacy. MrBump is chained to a metal bar as the other 4 grab assortments of pills and unmarked medicines. One by one, they pry open his struggling mouth, suffering a few bites, and force down heaps of pills into his throat. The group leaves, unable to watch the unfolding horror. MrBump yanks the chain as hard as possible, desperate to leave, to escape. He grows weary and soon collapses from exhaustion. He foams at the mouth, spasming, crying. He never intended for this to happen. He wants it to end, not to suffer from the horrible pains of his entire body fighting against itself. His loud choking and gasping steadily grows slower and less frequent. Eventually they all hear nothing more. MrBump lays slumped on the ground in a heap. Even if he is alive, he’ll never be able to recover. No doctor will save him.

The remaining four open his office door. A note lays on the desk; a quick read of it reveals ties between MrBump, andrew94, and Rain. The note is also signed with the Don’s first name. Before resting, a quick phone call is made to the authorities, the note is handed over as evidence, and it is not long before the town is abuzz with the news that several local doctors helped capture the don of the local mafia.

All four of them are delighted. Three of which because they know there’s only one more threat to their safeties. One of them smiles to himself, knowing that his hour is nigh, and that the hospital is inches away from his control.

MrBump,
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 4.

It is Night 4. Actions are due by Wednesday, March 16th at 7:00 PM Pacific time. If all 4 players send messages allowing me to open the thread before deadline, I will do so at my earliest convenience.

Nighty night!
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Olinea »

Pleased with the results of last night’s events, and even more so pleased that they each woke up without being dead, the group congregates in the lobby once more. The four of them look at each other. Two are faithful doctors to the hospital. One is a patriotic guardian of the city. And one holds malice in his heart, ready to strike.

It is Day 5. With 4 alive it is 3 to lynch. Deadline is set for Monday, March 28th at 12:45 Pacific time.

Good luck!
GreyICE:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Empking »

Grey; I'd like you to claim ASAP.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

Empking, I'm a fucking confirmed town doctor. I followed the plan last night. And I can tell you who you shot ;)

I claimed when I said I blocked your Wizrak shot. The Mafia is 100% dead. Who blocked your Wizrak shot? Either he's bulletproof (aka the Serial Killer) or I saved his life. In either case, I can't really be the Serial Killer now, can I? Confirmed. Fucking. Town.

Also, you shot EvilPacman. Want me to tell you why?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

I mean besides the obvious bit of him being the Serial Killer, and therefore totally immune to NKs, and thus he could be the only one you could have shot who lived.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Empking »

Yes you're confirmed town as in, unless you saved EPM we've won this game.

I want to know how you know who I shot.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fairly simple.

I replaced in. When I replaced in, Wizrak was going to die. I used my doctor ability to save him.

If he was going to die due to night actions, he could not possibly be the Serial Killer. I'm confirmed town, you're confirmed town, there's no mafia. 1+1+1 = DEAD PACMAN

Vote: EvilPacman18
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Empking »

Vote; Pacman
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 am

Post by GreyICE »

Now we're on standby for magnetic to show up.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 am

Post by GreyICE »

Dead thread is now probably a tad annoyed about my replacement.

In my defense, I did warn Olinea, and I'm following the doctrine "Play to Win." Which I am doing in style :D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sigh. So close and yet so far. GG town.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

vote: myself
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Olinea »

Mod scene coming.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Olinea »

Even more quickly than the other day, it is decided that
evilpacman18
survived Empking’s shot last night. GreyICE and Empking point their fingers at him, and surprisingly, evilpacman does not resist. He allows himself to be carried away, without a trace of regret. They bring him to the roof, where he apologizes for all that he’s done. The group nods in acceptance, but they know that he must be taken down. He is dangerous. There is no changing what he feels towards these men. They get ready to hang him when he stops them. He walks to the edge of the building and looks down. Nobody could ever survive the fall. His back is turned to the group.

Which gives him the perfect cover to pull out his gun.

Whipping around, he fires, but the bullet whizzes far off. Empking looks in horror as he realizes he holds no weapon. The three rush down into the hospital, evilpacman18 shooting at them. A few bullets graze them, but they suffer no critical damage. Empking bursts into his office, gives all three guns, and runs out. GreyICE and Magnetic look at the guns. They’ve never fired guns before in their entire lives. But they still rush out to cover Empking.

Outside of the office, bullets are spraying everywhere. Bits of tile break and fly off, loud BANGs erupt from corridors, and neither Empking nor evilpacman18 seem to be dead. GreyICE and Magnetic each take two different routes. They know the hospital like the backs of their hands. With card key access, they can go anywhere. They follow the sources of the noise, terrified for their lives, but for the life of Empking, too.

evilpacman18 sprints down a corridor, turns, and finds a long hallway ahead of him. Turning back means facing Empking. Going forwards gives Empking a free shot. He takes the hallway as Empking rushes to the corner. He aims and shoots once, twice, thrice. Every bullet bounces clean off of evilpacman18, who wears a bulletproof vest. The same cannot be said for Empking, who quickly dodges behind a corner as evilpacman18’s shots nearly miss him, too. Pacman reaches the end of the hallway and runs, checking behind his back in case Empking is following him. In front of him, however, stand GreyICE and Magnetic. He turns his head, looks at each in the eyes, and falls to the ground, two bullets lodged in his temple. He, too, is dead. Empking rounds the corner and the three meet, staring at his body. He had come so close, but fallen to these three. They open his door and find exactly what they would expect. Various gruesome drawings litter the walls, 11 dartboards with the others’ faces on them, and a punch card which reads “KILL THEM ALL”, all pinpoint him as the killer. They close his door for the last time as they stare along the hallway. They lost brave men who all died protecting the hospital that they loved. But it was safe. They had all succeeded.

Congratulations to
Empking, Kagetora,
Chocolate Cake, GreyICE, DLG, and Klazam,
winners of Open 288!

More stuff in a bit.
Last edited by Olinea on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GreyICE:
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

The flavor, btw?

TOTALLY BADASS.

Nominating this game for the flavor.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Olinea »

Dead QT
Mafia QT

Night 1

Protections

Klazam
protects
Rain
(+1)

wizrak
protects
aaah400
(+1)

aaah400
protects
wizrak
(+1)

Chocolate Cake
protects
evilpacman18
(+1)

DLG
protects
Chocolate Cake
(+1)

andrew94
protects
MrBump
(+1)

Kills

Kagetora
shoots
MrBump
(0)

vatesi
misses his action and random.org makes him shoot
DLG
(-1)

The Mafia
shoots
evilpacman18
(Null)

evilpacman18
shoots
aaah400
(0)

Results

evilpacman18
survives
The Mafia
’s shot thanks to being bulletproof (and
Chocolate Cake
’s protection).
aaah400
survives
evilpacman18
’s shot thanks to
wizrak
’s protection.
MrBump
survives
Kagetora
’s shot thanks to
andrew94
’s protection.
DLG
is killed by
vatesi
’s random.org shot.

Night 2

Protections

wizrak
protects
andrew94
(+1)

aaah400
protects
andrew94
(+2)

Chocolate Cake
protects
evilpacman18
(+1)

Klazam
protects
Rain
(+1)

GreyICE
switches
aaah400
’s protection to
wizrak
(+1)

andrew94
protects
MrBump
(+1)

Kills

Empking
shoots
wizrak
(0)

The Mafia
shoots
Klazam
(-1)

evilpacman18
shoots
Rain
(0)

Results

wizrak
survives
Empking
’s shot thanks to
GreyICE
’s protection.
Klazam
is killed by
The Mafia
Rain
survives
evilpacman18
’s shot thanks to
Klazam
’s protection.

Night 3

Protections

GreyICE
protects
Magnetic
(+1)

Magnetic
protects
GreyICE
(+1)

Chocolate Cake
protects
Empking
(+1)

Kills

Empking
shoots
Rain
(-1)

The Mafia
shoots
Chocolate Cake
(-1)

evilpacman18
shoots
Rain
(-2)

Results

Chocolate Cake
is killed by
The Mafia
Rain
is killed by
evilpacman18
and
Empking

Night 4

Protections

GreyICE
protects
Empking
(+1)

Magnetic
protects
GreyICE
(+1)

Kills

evilpacman18
shoots
GreyICE
0)

Empking
shoots
evilpacman18
(Null)

Results

evilpacman18
survives
Empking
’s shot thanks to being bulletproof.
GreyICE
survives
evilpacman18
’s shot thanks to
Magnetic
’s protection.
GreyICE:

Return to “Completed Open Games”