Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Final Fires »

Setael wrote:Can someone point me to this big incredible case on SO? I'd really like to hear what you have on him that's better than the amrun case, but everyone's ignoring my request.
Read through his ISO. He hasn't done one pro-town thing yet.

I'm hesitant to join the vote on Amrun. As of now the votes on Am are Umbrage, SO, and Set. Two of my top scum reads are in there; right now I've just got a feeling that Am's wagon is being scum driven. Once all of the votes have been placed I'll reevaluate my vote and decide if I still want to be with SO.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Umbrage »

YOU. ARE. DOING. IT. WRONG.

YOU DO NOT CHALLENGE PEOPLE TO PROVE THEY HAVE BEEN PRO-TOWN, OR BEEN SCUMHUNTING PROPERLY. YOU POINT OUT THINGS THAT THEY HAVE DONE THAT ARE SCUMMY, AND CHALLENGE THEM TO DEFEND AGAINST THOSE THINGS.

BLANKET STATEMENTS LIKE 'HE HASN'T DONE ONE PRO-TOWN THING' CANNOT BE ANSWERED. YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY 'NO THAT DOESN'T COUNT'. STRUNGOVER SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PROVE HE IS TOWN, YOU HAVE TO FUCKING PROVE HE IS SCUM.
Final Fires wrote:Once all of the votes have been placed I'll reevaluate my vote and decide if I still want to be with SO.
AKA I WANT TO WAIT AND SEE IF THE TOWN BUYS MY SHIT WAGON BEFORE I COMMIT TO IT.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

it's simple. SO's play has been nothing like how a townie plays.
Townie's don't play as SO did. Therefore he must be scum.

anyways, stop defending SO. I agree that Amrun is very suspicious and I can see why you guys voted for her but in my opinion SO is scum
I hope you respect my opinion and vote
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:STRUNGOVER SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PROVE HE IS TOWN, YOU HAVE TO FUCKING PROVE HE IS SCUM.
False. This isn't a court of law with fancy fairness rules.

A list of "not town" people is JUST as effective at catching scum as a list of "scummy" people.

For example, I currently find Charter, FF, Ant, protown. I have setael, TS, and tragedy as about neutral. That leaves you, Amrun and SO as scummy...see how that works?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Final Fires »

Umbrage, you can easily answer 'he hasn't done one pro-town thing'. All you have to do is point out where he's done one pro-town thing, and that's a null argument.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Tragedy »

Twistedspoon wrote:it's simple. SO's play has been nothing like how a townie plays.
Townie's don't play as SO did. Therefore he must be scum.

anyways, stop defending SO. I agree that Amrun is very suspicious and I can see why you guys voted for her but in my opinion SO is scum
I hope you respect my opinion and vote

You have no right to insult how a person plays Mafia.

In any case, everyone plays Town however they want to.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Umbrage »

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

What is this I don't even

I just think he was scum this game

anyways, SO is a pretty cool guy. eh plays mafia and he doesn't afraid of anything.

~Screwtape
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Exe »

Ok, so you've pointed out where SO was scummy. Now where was he pro-town?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Exe »

Does anyone wanna tally the current votes btw?

Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Tragedy »

SO (3) - Twistedspoon, Tragedy, Final Fires
Amrun (3) - Umbrage, Set, SO
Umbrage (1) - Charter

Roger~
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

so...

we have Haschel, Amrun, Exe and Ant left to vote no?

~Screwtape
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Final Fires »

That post was what made everyone think he was scum in the first place. If you want I can go through it point by point, but that definately wasn't pro-town. In that post alone he made a case against two of our confirmed townies (one of which was a PR). And I personally know that I'm town, so that's three confirmed townies (for me) that he made a case against. Plus Ant revealed he has the double vote, which we've already gone over as more likely to be a town power than a scum one. I also have a town read on Exe right now too; so to me it just looks like he was trying to shift the attention off of you, and onto one of us. Plus all of his cases were full of misrep and logical fallacies; if you want I can point them out again.
Twistedspoon wrote:What is this I don't even

I just think he was scum this game

anyways, SO is a pretty cool guy. eh plays mafia and he doesn't afraid of anything.
Can you clarify what you mean by this? Especially the last sentence?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Final Fires wrote: Can you clarify what you mean by this? Especially the last sentence?
I was answering tragedy when she said I was insulting SO.
I was saying to tragedy that I didn't think I was insulting him
anyways, apologies to SO if i came across as insulting.

~Screwtape
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Setael »

Final Fires wrote:
Setael wrote:Can someone point me to this big incredible case on SO? I'd really like to hear what you have on him that's better than the amrun case, but everyone's ignoring my request.
Read through his ISO. He hasn't done one pro-town thing yet.

I'm hesitant to join the vote on Amrun. As of now the votes on Am are Umbrage, SO, and Set. Two of my top scum reads are in there; right now I've just got a feeling that Am's wagon is being scum driven. Once all of the votes have been placed I'll reevaluate my vote and decide if I still want to be with SO.
You're avoiding actually taking a stand on amrun. Take who's voting her out of the equation for a sec - assume you're wrong and everyone voting her is town. NOW please tell me how you can possibly disregard all the evidence that she is scum.
Final Fires
Final Fires
Goon
Final Fires
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Final Fires »

Set, what is your stance on SO right now? Same question to Umbrage.

I've made it clear that I support an Amrun execution since the start of this day, although I just as much support an Umbrage or SO lynch. All three are good candidates to be lynched. It's not fair to say, 'Don't consider who's voting for Am', because that is something that I take into account when voting. The main defense of Am right now is that she would be the perfect target for scum to drive a mislynch on, and to me the votes look like they're supporting that. Overall I just feel like SO is the safer lynch today.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Setael »

I'm feeling like SO is being used by scum to attempt to get amrun off the hook, so for that I'm leaning town on him. Amrun's push against him yesterday also did not look like bussing. I agree that he's lurking and not scum hunting but unfortunately that's not always a scum tell.

Has anyone played with him before? Is he usually more active than this?

Amrun is definitely a better kill today.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Umbrage »

SEE? THIS IS WHY THE WHOLE 'POINT OUT WHERE SO WAS TOWN' THING IS STUPID. YOU CAN JUST SAY 'THAT'S NOT PRO-TOWN' TO ANYTHING THAT'S THROWN TO YOU WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE AN ACTUAL CASE.

[QUOTE="Final Fires"]If you want I can go through it point by point[quote]

YES, THAT WOULD BE GOOD. EXPLANATIONS ARE GOOD. REASONING IS GOOD. BLANKET STATEMENTS ARE BAD.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:YOU CAN JUST SAY 'THAT'S NOT PRO-TOWN' TO ANYTHING THAT'S THROWN TO YOU WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE AN ACTUAL CASE.
No shit. Maybe if you could actually make a decent case for him being pro-town, you wouldn't have this problem...

@Set: While I fully understand the argument for Amrun scum, I actually think the very opposite of what you suggested.
Scum would be using this opportunity to support a bus. Almost guaranteed IMO. They would actually really benefit from pushing the Amrun lynch rather than the SO.
I am not at all surprised that many of the probtown players are pushing SO instead.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Umbrage »

If anything the scum are the ones that are WILLING to kill Amrun, but would PREFER to kill SO. Like Final Fires...
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Exe »

Umbrage wrote:If anything the scum are the ones that are WILLING to kill Amrun, but would PREFER to kill SO. Like Final Fires...
No. I just said this is probably not likely. Scum are rarely so simple and predictable.

StrungOver
StrungOver
Goon
StrungOver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by StrungOver »

So I read the last 4 pages... ya so I'm scum because FF says so and exe and amrun back him up? So 3 people I'm been calling scum turn right arround and call me scum... hmmmm yep amrun need to die today and FF dies tonight.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

StrungOver wrote:So I read the last 4 pages... ya so I'm scum because FF says so and exe and amrun back him up? So 3 people I'm been calling scum turn right arround and call me scum... hmmmm yep amrun need to die today and FF dies tonight.

Yeah...no...

You stated that you wanted Vezo dead, but yet you didn't vote Amrun for night executioner. That does not add up at all. There is NO logical reason for you voting Umbrage during the night.

StrungOver wrote:I voted Umbrage
also the following need to die
Amrun
Exe
Final Fires
Why Amrun here? Is it because he killed the cop Vezo?
StrungOver wrote:Well first off there is NO doubt in my mind that vezo was the scummiest player in this game yesterday. The main reason I wanted him dead was because I'd heard that he looks scummy no matter what. So I figured we may as well get him out of the way so he doesn't interfere with our reads. Vezo's flip though does make me find Exe way more town, but still exe is 4th on my list. The other three are Stel, FF, and Amrun. I will post reasons tomorrow when I'm not in bed on my phone throwing up.
You wanted him dead from the get go...so I can't see why you would be mad about Amrun killing him. How does that make Amrun scum in your eyes? Before D2 started he was a distant 4th if there turned out to be 4 scum in this game. If Amrun killing Vezo makes Amrun scum, that by that same logic, you are scum as well.

^^^Stuff like that from StrungOver is bothering me the most. This makes me think that it is scum that saw a golden opportunity to have a townie kill a PR for them, and then bus the townie to an easy grave. So to completely answer Setael's question, I think this option is a lot more feasible then Amrun taking a risk like that as scum.

As for Exe's, I am sticking with StrungOver as my vote for the kill today. Umbrage's vote for Amrun really bothers me too though. His answer to my question is kinda meh...Amrun said he was voting for Final Fires that night, and we talked about him being the back up for the night executioner, so I thought it would be clear for every townie to vote for Final Fires to no kill if they didn't want Amrun to kill Vezo (which obviously no one did). And yes Final Fires vote on him also bothers me as well, but as for me StrungOver is by far the most obvious choice for me.

ALSO! For the next 3 days I will be on the road so fancy posting like quotes and stuff will be hard, but I will still be able to pop in.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

Setael wrote: Has anyone played with him before? Is he usually more active than this?
1) yes
2) No

~Screwtape
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Umbrage »

Ant wrote:You wanted him dead from the get go...so I can't see why you would be mad about Amrun killing him. How does that make Amrun scum in your eyes?
What? You seriously don't see any problem with the way Amrun killed Vezok?
Ant wrote:Umbrage's vote for Amrun really bothers me too though. His answer to my question is kinda meh...Amrun said he was voting for Final Fires that night, and we talked about him being the back up for the night executioner, so I thought it would be clear for every townie to vote for Final Fires to no kill if they didn't want Amrun to kill Vezo (which obviously no one did).
We also discussed voting Exe. Besides, I wanted Vezok dead. I figured a lot of other people did as well, so those people would vote Amrun.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”