Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Aikage »

HE FRAMED LLMARBLE,
THATS
HOW HE KNEW MY COP SOFTCLAIM WAS BULLSHIT.

2. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CLOWNS HAMMER BROKENSCRAPS? I TOLD YOU HE WAS TOWN FFS.

VOTE: LOCKE LAMORA

LLMARBLE IS CONFIRMED TOWN. DP IS VERY PROBTOWN.

JAHUDO IS SCUM.

I SEE YO UREADING THIS YOSARIAN. LOOK WHO WAS RIGHT? ME. ME. I CAUGHT YOUR ASS WITHIN ONE DAY OF CATCHING UP.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Holy shit...

I concede it now, Fate - you were right.

I must have been Role-blocked last night because my kill didn't go through. That or the person I targeted was bullet proof... Maybe a god father?

I agree that Llama is definitely on the town list now thanks to this flip info, but ugh. I hate when all my reads are reset by something like this >(

brb gonna look back over the locke/werewolf/who the fuck ever else has been there slot again.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Jahudo »

Yeah llama looks even more town today.

werewolf sheeped Yos on llama and Fate issues so Locke is a good vote today. From Yos's ISO he pretty much ignored werewolf until that last post where he called him scummy. Locke is my top suspect.

Darla should not be lynched today. Fate does indeed look an unlikely partner with Yos (although I wouldn't underestimate Fate's ability to bus, just not in this game with the way they fought over llama).

I remember you calling me scummish before Fate. I'll check that out again. Is there anything new I should be aware of? And what are your DP town tells again? I think DP could be scum.

I desperately need an updated Fishy read.

NINJA EDIT: Darla didn't kill Yos? What is this I don't even
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Nope...

but the kill post says Red Mafia maybe that means there's two scum groups?
Show
you done goofed.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 47

2. DarlaBlueEyes
3. Locke Lamora
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
9. DavidParker
10. Aikage
13. llarmable

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, Locke Lamora, Jahudo, Fishythefish, DavidParker, Aikage, llarmable
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Aikage »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Holy shit...

I concede it now, Fate - you were right.

I must have been Role-blocked last night because my kill didn't go through. That or the person I targeted was bullet proof... Maybe a god father?

I agree that Llama is definitely on the town list now thanks to this flip info, but ugh. I hate when all my reads are reset by something like this >(

brb gonna look back over the locke/werewolf/who the fuck ever else has been there slot again.
...Wait... so we ARE dealing with multiple scumteams?

O_O that's a lot of missing kills.

Who did you shoot N1, N2, and N3, remind me.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Aikage »

3 Kills a night but there was only ONE N1...=shit tons of scum bulletproof.

Claim immediately your target Darla. in other news, Jahudo claims scum.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Aikage »

Jahudo wrote:I remember you calling me scummish before Fate. I'll check that out again. Is there anything new I should be aware of? And what are your DP town tells again? I think DP could be scum.
"I REMEMBER WHEN YOU SUSPECTED ME! I REMEMBER >_> LEMME GO BACK AND CHECK, OR IS THERE SOME NEW CASE i NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF FROMZ?"

Lynch it with fucking fire.

No he wasn't joking when he claimed scumbuddies with Yos, the cheeky fuck.

THINK I FORGOT DID YOU?
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Aikage »

Unvote:
Vote: Jahudo

I forgot this though >_>
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:04 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

N1 = didn't get kill in
N2 = bob
N3 = I targetted David but nothing happened. So either we got a role blocker, or a bulletproof role. I'd guess a godfather or something like it.
-----

Going to have to reassess everything I thought now man...

Gonna look over Jah now. I didn't suspect Yos, and look where THAT got me. Gonna trust Fate's eye and check it out.
Show
you done goofed.

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Jahudo »

You didn't like how I sided with Yos on Llama case, and didn't suspect Yos instead. Fair enough. This was my reasoning, people can judge me on that:
Jahudo wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:I don't think you have. Most of your attacks look like OMGUS to me. I don't see Bub as suspicious at all. I also think your "Yos and Bub are scum together and they're part of an elaborate plan to lynch Darla" theory is raving paranoia at best; it dosn't seem to be based on any actual evidence of anything in the game, it more seems like a wild theory you cobbled together based on nothing to allow you to attack the people who suspect you.
Llamarble jumped to one conclusion with that theory. He didn't say why it was more likely than anything else. It looked like he chose the outcome to fit with his narrative actually. Without that evidence (ie: the difference between calling someone being wagoned town and preparing for their lynch) it does look suspicious coming from him, like when he called Whisky pretty bad in one post and a convenient scumtarget in the next. Man, I hadn't seen it that way before.
Yosarian2 wrote: the posts don't look like a coherent attempt to scumhunt at all, more like a series of wild swings in a last ditch attempt to go after or discredit anyone and everyone who was attacking him.
And most of the swings were against the most vocal people on his wagon, the ones pushing it harder. It’s how scum probably would operate in that situation, assuming those votes are there to stay while being nicer to the swing votes. That would possibly require exaggerating tells against the stronger voices while ignoring similar tells against the swing votes.
----

14 player game with lets say two 2-person scum teams and a vig? Maybe, but who is stopping the kills with the doctor dead. Scum?
or
Some kind of bus driver / redirector ? I guess if that's the case it will be revealed whenever its best.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Roleblocker seems the most obvious explanation to me.

Also, I have to go out so I'll return to read up on Jah later.
Show
you done goofed.

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Jahudo »

True, but that only answers one of the two questions. The bigger one right now is how Yos died.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I'm going to call hypothetical nonred mafia blue mafia.

I don't see how DBE could possibly not be some kind of scum at this point. Red mafia's kill clearly failed. DBE has claimed a failed kill.
Simplest explanation by far is DBE being red mafia and her kill failing due to some machinations.
If she'd claimed the Yos kill I'd have assumed she was SK and the mafia failed to kill her due to her immunity (or blue maf who survived for some other reason),
but that doesn't make sense now and would mean we should lynch her anyway.

I think we'll end up in 5-person lylo tomorrow if we lynch her with 2 blues left. Hard to win but not impossible, especially since DBE & Yos being scum and Yos being a framer mean we probably have some town firepower left.

We can keep her around to make crosskills / on the off chance she actually is a vig, but I think lynching her might be a good idea.

Certainly Darla/Yos scumteam is believable for me.

I need to look at the normal rules to see what could possibly be going on here.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by DavidParker »

So. We are led to believe there is 2 scum factions. Something tells me the vig claim = scum. I can't believe there have been that many failed kills (and find it unlikely there'd be 3 kills a night possible anyways, that's way too swingy), so I don't see how DBE can be a vig at this point.

Look, it's not as if even the two scum factions targetted the same person. THe second scum faction targetted red mafia, so who did red mafia target? Most of our town PR's seem dead, and there's just not much that would have prevented the red mafia kill. And if we are led to believe DBE Is town-vig, something prevented BOTH red mafia nightkill AND the vig kill???? NOT BUY IT SONNY BOY.

Vote: DBE
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: DBE
She's either lying or her kill failed because it was the redmaf kill.
Or some _weird_ stuff is going on that makes us get 1, 2, 1 out of 3 potential kills. Or redirection put someone's kill on Yos while stopping someone else's.
Neither of those alternatives are seriously plausible.

We can expect 5person lylo tomorrow, which while not awesome at least puts the game in our hands.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Yeah pretty much, and looking at Locke+ fishy or jahudo as most likely to be on the other scum team.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Darla has to be scum, 3 kills a night seems highly implausible given the night actions. The only motivation I can see for Darla-scum not claiming the kill if she did make it is that she wants us to think she's red scum. Having looked at Yos' ISO, nothing there contradicts a Yos-Darla scumteam; he says he can see the logic behind the early Darla cases but doesn't back them himself, and most of his interactions with Darla have been him trying to encourage her to contribute and threatening to suspect her if she continues to lurk. Seems like what I'd expect from a scumbuddy reluctant to bus.

Fate: I assume you're referring to this comment from Jahudo:
Jahudo wrote:Actually I'm hoping this Darla mislynch will save my buddy Yos, because a llama flip would def. screw him. [/sarcasm]
I'm going to take the opportunity to do some more reading back and get a better handle on the game.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Jahudo »

No one likes the bus driver theory? It seems odd that Darla-blue mafia wouldn't have claimed the NK. And if she's red mafia why not claim it anyway? Who is going to counter her? "Hi guys, I'm a mafia goon and I killed Yos so you guys should lynch Darla and then ignore the part about me being mafia."

I am not a bus driver though, so this isn't me claiming anything.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Llamarble »

Bus drivers and redirectors are explicitly non-normal. The Yos kill did not originate from the redscum. The kill that originated from redscum is therefore the kill that originated from DBE as both were blocked. Or DBE is lying, but we would still lynch her in that case.

The only thing that bothers me is the 1kill N1, but maybe FF's protection succeeded or more likely both scumgroups targeted FF.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 am

Post by DavidParker »

FF soft-claimed PR, I think it's likely both groups targetted him.

Locke's recent post seems to translate to: Quick-lynch this Darla, but I'm gonna pretend to do some re-reads so i look pro-town and might not get lynched tomorrow. I'm actually happy to lynch Locke's slot since I'm probably equally sure it's scum as Darla is. Since Darla didn't claim the kill, shes prob red scum with Yos. Question is, do we wanna lynch yos's buddy or go for other scum group today? Tomorrow seems to be lylo if we lynch red-scum-dbe today.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Jahudo »

Ok nevermind this is a normal game. I guess there's no other explanation besides two mafias?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Llamarble »

DBE could be SK and lying, but then we end up with 2 red mafia left instead of 2 blue so it doesn't matter much. If she's blue mafia that's also not really awful for us. She pretty much can't be town though.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:37 am

Post by DavidParker »

Has there been games in the past where the mod has given scum teams a "color" or "name" implying there is 2 scum teams, but there's only been one? Ie: Normal 1 scum group vs 1 town group, but when scum die they flip as "Red Scum". Or has it always meant 2 scum groups?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Jahudo »

But why wouldn't Darla have claimed to kill Yos then?

This large theme game had only one mafia and it was called "Columbian Mafia" so you wondered if there was another place-named mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=14424
That's the one example I can think of off the top of my head.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”