Mini 1126 - Game over - Was Averagely Suspicious saved?

Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Interesting, coming from Pods McQuill...

Hiraki had FoS'd Bill/Pods and is now gone...Rob was certain Hiraki was full of it and was scum...turns out both Hiraki and Rob were town.

Pods - the day has barely started and you have already voted twice...probably because you think there is a greater chance of a BW on me.

If you can't even go 15 minutes (you actually went 14 minutes) at the start of the day without flip-flopping, I think you are showing yourself...

NOTE: As I have noted before, I don't like OMGUS votes...and I STILL don't like OMGUS votes. But, this is not a new vote...it is a continuation of my long-standing FoS of the scummiest person I see still on the thread...

VOTE: Pods McQuill

Let's talk a bit here...if I was mafia it would have been far too easy to jump on the Hiraki scumwagon yesterday. I could have sped it much faster to it's very poor conclusion. Instead, I have stayed on the consistent stand I have taken all along...Pods is scum. Sub - where was YOUR vote? Oh, that's right...you voted for Hiraki, didn't you? Where was Pods' vote? On the tracker. My vote was on Pods, along with Hiraki and EA. My vote is STILL on Pods, and will remain there.
Show
Life comes at you fast...be ready for it!
Barry Allen
- fan of speedsters everywhere, Mafia player since 2009.

My wiki page
The mafia forum I come from
My Tumblr
A Great Forum for Flash Fans
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by pod person »

okay. stop calling me bill mcfail.
also, what happened was i voted then read the confirmed scum in iso, which changed my mind. so.
on hiatus.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Now, I have NEVER called you bill mcfail......just Pods McQuill...and you didn't read before you voted the first time, but 14 minutes later you now know everything? I stand by my long-standing vote...should I just call you PM for short? XD
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by pod person »

i read quick. and reading the iso of confirmed scum is infinitely more useful than reading an entire thread, by the way.
also. i am not bill. stop calling me bill. the mod actually asked me that same thing, and told me that if i had been, he'd have had me force-replaced. just fyi.
on hiatus.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Pods you are being VERY overly sensitive to this question. I couldn't care less whether you are Bill or not - that's not the point to me at all. I suspected Bill while he played...and I haven't seen anything from you that would change my mind. I've continued calling you Pods McQuill because...it points out that I have FoS'd this particular player slot since it belonged to your predecessor, and I continue to believe you are scum.

I do not buy your excuse...you had the opportunity to read anything you needed to read prior to your first vote...but 14 minutes later you suddenly come to a new vote? Nope, you just decided you could BW me more easily than Agar. You're scum, and my vote stays.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by subgenius »

Set up question: Would it be safe to operate on the assumption that there are 2 mafia left, 1 SK, and 4 town? If this is the case, a mislynch today ends it, assuming there are no crosskills. That would leave 2 mafia, 1 SK, and 1 town.

I'm finding my town reads are feeling a lot more secure than my scum reads at this point. So I'm going primarily by process of elimination here. I'm feeling like bvoigt, Zito, and EA are town, which leaves Barry, pod person, and Agar as scum. I'd be willing to lynch any of these 3.

I'm going to vote Agar, because if the game is set up as I'm guessing, L-2 could theoretically allow scum to hammer and win, and I'm not certain enough to place a second vote and allow that possibility without listening to what other folks have to say first. Of course 2 of my 3 scum are already voting for each other, so if my grouping is right, a quick hammer isn't going to happen, but again, I'm not sure enough to set us up for a stupid mistake.

VOTE: Agar
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by pod person »

this is pathetic.
nobody but me/scumallen/sub have posted today. and there's been no posts in 24 hours.
zito, erratus, bvoigt, agar: acknowledge your own existence in this game.
on hiatus.
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by subgenius »

We can agree on that.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Sub: It is possible we are dealing with (2 mafia, 1 SK) remaining, but there are other possibilities: (1 mafia, 1 SK), (2 mafia, 1 vig) and (1 mafia, 2 werewolves) are all possible. And even if there are competing scumgroups, if there is a mislynch today, then they will most likely aim for each other tonight as they'll see the other scum as the more important threat, as opposed to the town at that point. So a mislynch AND two townkills isn't very likely.
Barry Allen wrote:Let's talk a bit here...if I was mafia it would have been far too easy to jump on the Hiraki scumwagon yesterday. I could have sped it much faster to it's very poor conclusion. Instead, I have stayed on the consistent stand I have taken all along...Pods is scum. Sub - where was YOUR vote? Oh, that's right...you voted for Hiraki, didn't you? Where was Pods' vote? On the tracker. My vote was on Pods, along with Hiraki and EA. My vote is STILL on Pods, and will remain there.
Hmmm... don't like this reaction. You were considering the possibility of both Hiraki and Rob as scum yesterday. Even though you wound up voting Bill Mcperson instead, it still seems a bit off for you to be arrogant towards people who did vote for them.

I noticed penpen jumped on the Rob wagon D1 after Ashblade and I started a Hayker wagon. That came off as pushing the counter-wagon. Penpen also attacked Snake Eyes of all people for lurking, but totally let Hayker off the hook when he was the lurkiest lurk to ever lurk. In fact,
penpen never mentioned either Hayker or Mozamis
, except once to call him null, in the worthless post where he called nearly everyone null. Given how he attacked pretty much everyone at some point, his lack of commentary on Hayker/mozamis is particularly scummy.

VOTE: AGar
Do you want your possessions identified?
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Barry Allen »

@ EA - My last post was simply pointing out that while Subs and others have moved around from voting one townie to another by mistake, I've FoS'd Bill and later Pods for quite sometime and believe this is a good vote. I posted more than once in this round that Rob looked overzealous townie, so while I was more than a bit annoyed by his play - and while I was truly offended by his use of insults rather than logic - he was not the highest on my list. I did suspect Hiraki at one time, though not nearly as much as I have suspected Bill/Pods. Where I will agree with Subs is that I'm assuming as well that we have 2 maf and 1 SK. If that is accurate, I could go with the idea that Agar could also be maf - I just happen to believe the stronger case at this point in time is Pods McQuill.

...and the only place where I will agree with Pods is that we need everyone to show up and post.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:39 am

Post by bvoigt »

Sorry, I'm here, but don't have time to make a good post right now.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 am

Post by bvoigt »

Actually, I have a few minutes now. In case it is 2:1:4 right now, would it be beneficial to massclaim?

I'm feeling like subgenius, Papa, and Erratus are probably town, and Barry and AGar are probably scum. I'm still not sure about pod person, but if there is a 3rd scum, it's probably him.

I agree with Erratus that #1125 was bad. Sure, you decided not to hop on the Hiraki wagon, and you decided not to vote the tracker, but you were considering both of those possibilities.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Barry Allen »

@ bvoigt - again, simply pointing out that I've been consistently on Pods for some time. You may not like my posting style - but we've seen in this round that such a view has nothing to do with affiliation. No one was more rude, personal or insulting than Rob, who really was what he said he was (tracker).

I believe prior to Pods taking over, Bill McQuill successfully hid from the thread at just the right times to let the heat go elsewhere. I also believe the wall-o-texts posted by Pods since he took over have not been truly helpful and are only another way of "hiding in plain sight". While I have no problem with an Agar lynch (by any reasonable count we have so far there is more than 1 scum left) - but I do believe my vote on Pods is correct.

As to massclaiming - given that there are likely 2 maf left, claiming anything other than vanilla townie would mean a hit from the maf tonight. I don't believe that is your intent - but if there are other reasons that this would be a good idea please let me know.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Dekes »

Vote count 3.0

Barry Allen (L-3): pod person
pod person (L-3): Barry Allen
AGar (L-2): subgenius, Erratus Apathos

Not voting: bvoigt, Papa Zito, AGar

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline is
March 26th, 08:00 p.m. EST

Papa Zito and AGar have been notified that the day has started.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

Post by AGar »

@EA - Just because you're very town, doesn't give you an excuse to play like your head is so far up your ass you're suffocating on your lungs. "Penpen never acknowledged them! He's scum!!!" :roll:

Hm.

VOTE: Barry Allen

Don't like his posting at all, see nothing of value from him in two whole days of play.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Barry Allen »

IMO - I've just been voted on by the two players who are likely the remaining mafia scum. My vote is still on Pods McQuill - but if these are the top two votes on me I will wear them like a badge of honor. @ AGar - you are saying "nothing of value" from THAT position in the roster? From the "penpen" spot on the roster? Really? wow...
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

AGar wrote:@EA - Just because you're very town, doesn't give you an excuse to play like your head is so far up your ass you're suffocating on your lungs. "Penpen never acknowledged them! He's scum!!!" :roll:
Vote: AGar

Do you want your possessions identified?
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by subgenius »

Barry Allen wrote:@ bvoigt - again, simply pointing out that I've been consistently on Pods for some time. You may not like my posting style - but we've seen in this round that such a view has nothing to do with affiliation. No one was more rude, personal or insulting than Rob, who really was what he said he was (tracker).
You're the king of answering accusations without addressing what people are actually saying. Post #1125 isn't bad because of "posting style". It's bad because you're still preemptively addressing accusations, and because you're implying that not being on any of the townie wagons is a town tell.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Barry Allen »

Sub, I'm afraid that you are over-analyzing and then getting things wrong - don't know if you're the "king" of that or not, but you are certainly in line for the throne. I'm not implying anything about whether being on a wagon or not is a town tell - that's you over-analyzing me. I AM saying we haven't tested my FoS on Pods McQuill - the vote for Hiraki (which did include you) was obviously wrong...our other lynches has also been wrong so far, and part of that is due to Bill having "hidden" off thread at critical times for his own protection prior to Pods taking over. Since that time, Pods has done nothing to remove my suspicion of that spot in the roster, and I think it's time to test out what I believe to be a reasonable suspicion of Pods. I don't have a problem with Agar being a lynch, as there should be more than one maf and I can certainly see reason to suspect AGar. But, I also believe Pods is scum - and my vote stays.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by subgenius »

Barry wrote:I'm not implying anything about whether being on a wagon or not is a town tell
Barry wrote:Let's talk a bit here...
if I was mafia it would have been far too easy to jump on the Hiraki scumwagon yesterday. I could have sped it much faster to it's very poor conclusion. Instead, I have stayed on the consistent stand I have taken all along...
Pods is scum. Sub - where was YOUR vote? Oh, that's right...you voted for Hiraki, didn't you? Where was Pods' vote? On the tracker. My vote was on Pods, along with Hiraki and EA. My vote is STILL on Pods, and will remain there.
You're impossible. Here is what the bolded portion means if it was written by a logical person:

Statement 1: If Barry was mafia, he would have joined the Hiraki bandwagon.
Statement 2: Barry did not join Hiraki's wagon.
Clearly Implied Conclusion: Therefor, Barry is not mafia.

This is equivalent to what I said:
Subgenius wrote:you're implying that not being on any of the townie wagons is a town tell.
I'm not over analyzing anything. I'm reading what you wrote on this very same page and following it to it's logical conclusion, which I'm sure you were aware of when you wrote it.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 am

Post by AGar »

Actually...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Papa Zito
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Barry Allen
Barry Allen
Goon
Barry Allen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Barry Allen »

Speaking of impossible, Subs...

There IS a difference between my arguing for my stand and trying to make it a general town tell. I am pointing out that I believe in this vote and that I stayed with it rather than go for the easy BW, and that since the easy BW on Hiraki was wrong, can we consider a case that has been before us (Bill and now Pods) for quite some time? At this point in time I frankly couldn't care less what you personally think of me. What I AM trying to say is that I'm frustrated that we haven't gone after someone who I believe is obv scum. Let's hit the real points I'm trying to say here...

1. Bill ran off and hid every time the heat rose, waiting until the players moved their attention elsewhere to rejoin us. When the heat got too high, he simply disappeared entirely.
2. Pods has done nothing to remove the suspicion, substituting wall-o-text that wasn't (and isn't) helpful in order to "hide in plain sight".
3. I've been consistently FoSing Bill for quite some time, refusing to join the easy Hiraki BW
because I believe Pods is scum

CLEARLY STATED (
not implied
) CONCLUSION: PODS McQUILL IS SCUM AND SHOULD RECEIVE OUR VOTES.

Now, Subs, I'm not trying to convince you of
my
status - I'm trying to point out what I believe to be
Pods'
status. If you wish to vote AGar, fine - there is more than one scum left. But, when all is said and done, I'm hoping you will at least take a look at the long-standing behavior of Pods and his predecessor Bill.
Show
Barry Allen

My wiki page
My Tumblr
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:54 am

Post by subgenius »

Perversely, I'm beginning to lessen my scum read on you Barry, not because you've convinced me with anything that you've written, but because I'm starting to think that your utter inability to comprehend and address points about why you're scum is because you're completely sure of your town alignment and can't process why someone would think otherwise. It still irritates the bejesus out of me, though.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Dekes »

Vote count 3.1

AGar (L-2): subgenius, Erratus Apathos
pod person (L-3): Barry Allen
Papa Zito (L-3): AGar
Barry Allen (L-3): pod person

Not voting: bvoigt, Papa Zito

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline is
March 26th, 08:00 p.m. EST

Papa Zito's notificaion has been upgraded to a prod.
Last edited by Dekes on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Barry Allen wrote:@ bvoigt - again, simply pointing out that I've been consistently on Pods for some time. You may not like my posting style - but we've seen in this round that such a view has nothing to do with affiliation. No one was more rude, personal or insulting than Rob, who really was what he said he was (tracker).
As Sub said, your posting style wasn't the issue. The issue was that, despite considering a vote for Rob and Hiraki, you tried to cast others in a bad light because they did vote for Rob and Hiraki. I don't see why a townie would do that.
Barry Allen wrote:refusing to join the easy Hiraki BW
Barry Allen wrote:I've been trying to decide between Hiraki and Pods
These two quotations don't really match up. You didn't refuse to join the bandwagon, you decided between Hiraki and Pod.
subgenius wrote:Perversely, I'm beginning to lessen my scum read on you Barry, not because you've convinced me with anything that you've written, but because I'm starting to think that your utter inability to comprehend and address points about why you're scum is because you're completely sure of your town alignment and can't process why someone would think otherwise. It still irritates the bejesus out of me, though.
This is an interesting point, but it's not enough to keep me from a

VOTE: Barry Allen

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”