A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Night 2

Jon

Jon looked around at the devastation that had befell the wall. There were so few of them left now and the giants hadn't even attacked. Mance was coming to finish off the night watch for good. Jon hadn't slept properly in days, and his arm ached from the last assault. It had been bandaged but he'd been lucky to come out with his arm. By all accounts he should have died, a lucky arrow had felled the wilding before he could finish him off. He'd fought like a demon.

He turned around to see Dolorous Edd before him, letter in hand, grimace on his face.

'Snow, we have news. Likely it's the Lannisters telling us they're coming to kill us, it'd be just our luck! We need more enemies to kill' he said, almost making you believe he was serious.

'Aid from one of the kings?' Jon asked, more in hope than anything else. He had long ago given up on aid.

'I don't bloody think the Lannisters will be sending help any time soon. Although I'm sure they'll happily come and spit on our graves, won't that be nice. Oh those poor brave men of the nightwatch, look how brave they were look at how they -'

'The letter' Jon said cutting him off before the man started one of his long monologues.

Jon took the scroll and read it quickly. 'I suppose we're on our own then, looks like the Lannisters will be busy with a royal funeral'

'Oh thank the seven! That's just what we need, someone dying that's not a brother in black. Maybe the worms will be too busy with royal flesh to bother with the likes of me and you' Dolorous said almost sounding cheerful now.

'Thanks for the letter' Jon said turning away thinking on the letter. Two more major deaths in this war now. And things would only get worse surely?

Jon folded the scroll and put it away. Joffrey dead? Well it couldn't have happened to a nicer person he thought. He still remembered when he'd came to Winterfell. Arrogant even then, he couldn't imagine what he'd be like as a King.

Robb's Uncle dead too, but he had never really know Edmure Tully, then again it was hardly surprising with the way Cat had looked on him. He shook the thoughts from his head as he heard the horns blowing.

'Man the wall, they come again, this time in force' Jon shouted. 'Dolorous Edd get up here with your bow or i'll throw you over the wall myself and you can try and talk your way out of that' John said with a bellow that sent Edd scrambling faster than he'd ever seen.

Things were going to get a whole lot worse here before they got better he knew. It was time to defend the wall again. Maybe Dolorous was right...maybe the seven would shine on them. Or whatever bloody Gods were out there.

xvart -Joffrey Lannister -
Lannister Aligned -
Joffrey
Jack of some trades
was killed night 2
MagnaofIllusion -Edmure Tully -
Stark Aligned Jailkeeper
was killed night 2

Day 3 begins but wait! You forgot about that invite you recieved at the start of the game.

Welcome everyone for today is the royal wedding! As this is a wedding, being social is of course paramount, after all you can't just sit in the corner over there all by yourself you need to interact with those around you! And we've guaranteed this will happen.

For the first 1 week of the game the game will proceed as normal, after all it takes everyone a little while to get in to the swing of things. After
1 week of real time
has passed the thread will be locked (very briefly) while players will be assigned tables (quicktopics). From then on the only thing that may be posted in the thread are
votes
and
unvotes
, all other chatter must stay in the quicktopic! Feel free to make the best of this opportunity and make new friends! Oh, and don't worry this isn't the
red
wedding everyone but the person being lynched will be safe :P Try not to get drunk and make any indecent proposals too, it'll just make you look like an idiot! You can quote things from the thread into the quicktopic, but afterwards you may not quote anything from the quicktopic into the thread.

Day 3 begins with 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

3 Starks dead, zero Starks lynched. Lynching is for losers.

Sadly this means I'm probably wrong about MagU because I seriously doubt there's two scum in {Benmage, Magua, MoI}. Maybe separate faction scum, but I don't see two Starks blatantly agreeing SO HARD in the thread. Meh, backburner it for now, if another non-Lannister faction flips I'll pick up my shiny toy again.

As alluded to yesterday, some of the passion has gone out of the zdenek wagon of late. We'll see what happens when he's actively scumhunting and not just responding to point we're raising. For now:

Vote: Raivann

Mina's lovely ISO 85 and ISO 86 should make it clear why Raivann wagon is best wagon.

Also,
moderator:
as a hydra, during the wedding, will we be allowed to have all three heads posting under their respective QT accounts? Or do you want us to make a "Twilight Sparkle" QT account and use only that?

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Who failed to NK me so I wouldn't have to finish this 67 page thread. I want names. I will have blood.

Why the heck did you guys lynch Feysal, he was bleeding fairy dust d1. Are you serious?

This isn't my catchup post, my catchup post will have the puddle of text I'm keeping in notepad, and will come after I finish my reread. Which I need to finish in a week. Lovely.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

LOL Magna.

So yeah. Hi, I'm Andy. :D I'll be reading the thread tonight/tomorrow and getting a move on (just read a 100 page game today for reread 'mazingness). I don't read the thread before daybreak because I
have
been killed the night I replaced in before, and that wasn't cool at all. :P

But yeah. My flavor knowledge is limited; I've read about half [?] of A Game of Thrones and some wiki knowledge on my character and some dead characters here. OH GOD YES NEIGHBORHOODS. <3

So yeah. Reading and catching up.

<3,
Andy

p.s. lol Magna.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also, I have like zilch flavor-knowledge for this book, but do we have any clues in regards to 1scumteam/2scumteams/3scumteams/hidden cult?

Because I rock at Cult-hunting. Just saying.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Kast »

Hi all,
I'm about 85% convinced Zdenek is scum. I'd like to hear him claim before we enter the limited discussion phase. I have one pending question to the mod; it's unlikely to affect evaluation of Zdenek's claim.

@Magua/Zdenek-
You both explicitly stated you'd switch to Feysal to prevent a No Lynch, but didn't follow through on your promise (there may be a couple others I'm missing). Explain.

@Mod-

Are the table assignments at random? If not, will it be explained how that is done?

VOTE: Zdenek
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Kast »

Because I rock at Cult-hunting. Just saying.
Lulz, not quite how that last game went... :P
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

Kast:
AGAIN. I was focused on keeping the number of town DEATHS at a minimum. And I wasn't 100% sure there WAS a Cult (being bastard and all). Though I look forward to playing with you here; hope we're table'd together.

/should stop posting and read
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

MoI kill claim?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ok.

So now you guys are killing eachother for not wanting to lynch obvtownoFeysal (who suggested he had more to say).

Hito, provide me with a reaction image.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Twilight Sparkle wrote: Also,
moderator:
as a hydra, during the wedding, will we be allowed to have all three heads posting under their respective QT accounts? Or do you want us to make a "Twilight Sparkle" QT account and use only that?
You may use your regular accounts.

Are the table assignments at random? If not, will it be explained how that is done?
This is me not answering this question.

War has arrived!

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Benmage wrote:MoI kill claim?
chesskid's "policy vigging" instead of all the day one scummy folk was pretty obviously MoI not wanting every single one of his posts requoted for negative inspection for the rest of the game. It had to be done. Also, now I don't have to read his posts anymore.
"Well, I..."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

popsofctown wrote:
Benmage wrote:MoI kill claim?
chesskid's "policy vigging" instead of all the day one scummy folk was pretty obviously MoI not wanting every single one of his posts requoted for negative inspection for the rest of the game. It had to be done. Also, now I don't have to read his posts anymore.
Is that you claiming responsibility?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Kast wrote:I'm about 85% convinced Zdenek is scum. I'd like to hear him claim before we enter the limited discussion phase. I have one pending question to the mod; it's unlikely to affect evaluation of Zdenek's claim.

Let me get this straight.

You spend the last two days or so in the thread jumping up and down screaming for a Feysal lynch. You act with swift urgency, yelling at absolutely anyone who doesn't vote Feysal. Finally, the wagon resolves, flips town...

and that has you 85% sure zdenek is scum?

I'm not following.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 3.1

Raivann (1) Twilight Sparkle
Zdenek (1) Kast
Not voting (16) Nexus, Locke Lamora, Benmage, Andrius, Danakillsu,Hasdgfas, LynchMePls, Raivann, Shadow1psc, Zdenek, Magua, Setael, Thor665,popsofctown, DrippingGoofball, Bunnylover

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Time to get social aka quicktopic time deadline is here
Deadline for lynches is here
War has arrived!

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Magua »

LynchMePls is town. Obviously not a Stark, and no serial killer admits like that.

Given both diddin/Bunnylover and Magna/Bunnylover interaction, Bunnylover is non-Stark.

Shadow remains town.

Locke and hasdgfas remain confirmed town.

I said this at the start of D2:
Magua wrote:Actually, looking at the wagon on diddin yesterday, I am disinclined to believe that any of Raivann, MagnaofIllusion, xvart, or Zdenek are Stark.
Egg on my face there. But, on the other hand, this would mean that if Raivann were Stark, Magna would be jumping on right after Raivann's vote, and that then, later, Xtoxm would have to be jumping onto xvart right after his vote. From Magna, I can maybe see this, but I do not think Xtoxm would be so bold.

Continue to disbelieve in Raivann-Stark.
Kast wrote:@Magua/Zdenek-
You both explicitly stated you'd switch to Feysal to prevent a No Lynch, but didn't follow through on your promise (there may be a couple others I'm missing). Explain.
I was at work, and watching the thread. It never even got within an hour of deadline, so I didn't vote him.

@Andrius:
Your flavor summary is here. At this point, it's one scumteam, no cult.

Do de do. Deciding about Twilight Sparkle. Magna being a jailkeeper changes things. In the meantime, I'm going to VOTE: Nexus.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Magua »

Actually, I just remembered that LMP didn't shoot diddin N1.

@LynchMePls:
Who'd you shoot?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Kast wrote:I'm about 85% convinced Zdenek is scum. I'd like to hear him claim before we enter the limited discussion phase. I have one pending question to the mod; it's unlikely to affect evaluation of Zdenek's claim.

Let me get this straight.

You spend the last two days or so in the thread jumping up and down screaming for a Feysal lynch. You act with swift urgency, yelling at absolutely anyone who doesn't vote Feysal. Finally, the wagon resolves, flips town...

I'm not following.

*puts hand to face*

vote: Twilight Sparkle
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

What happens if we end the day in less than a week?

VOTE: Raivann

If this needs to be explained, you haven't been reading.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Shadow1psc wrote:What happens if we end the day in less than a week?
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. (The day ends as normal and night begins)
War has arrived!

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Hasdgfas: Reason for your TS vote?

I would like LMP to say who he shot before anyone else says something about last night.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Bunnylover wrote:@Hasdgfas: Reason for your TS vote?

I would like LMP to say who he shot before anyone else says something about last night.
>_____>
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Bunnylover wrote:@Hasdgfas: Reason for your TS vote?
:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ooooh, looky, looky, MoI scum. Who woulda thunk that. (P.S. - I will at least say, MoI, I feel better about your playstyle now that I'm confirmed it was uber bad for scum reasons - nothing but love to you in your cold, dead, grave...unless you were serious about all that, in which case I still hate you ;) )
Kast wrote:Hi all,
I'm about 85% convinced Zdenek is scum.
:?
Really? Now? Meh.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:You spend the last two days or so in the thread jumping up and down screaming for a Feysal lynch. You act with swift urgency, yelling at absolutely anyone who doesn't vote Feysal. Finally, the wagon resolves, flips town...

He's not the most brilliant player, that said I'm pretty certain he's town, so wtf my dear semi-bovine thing?

@has - wtf my definitely bovine thing? A Twilight vote after the MoI flip? Head down somewhere around your udders or something? Please post a few lines about moving hands and pointing that I will *not* understand and have to have someone else translate to explain that one please. I really don't follow.
Magua wrote:Shadow remains town.
Where's this from? I'd love to put that dude in a clear town column and off my "oh dear gawd can we kill him?" column.

As much as it pains me to side with Kast, I'll clarify that I don't like his logic, but I am leaning for a Zdenek lynch today. We could also string up Setael or DGB for laughs, I still don't have an awesome read on either of them.

Vote: Zdenek
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Thor665 wrote: @has - wtf my definitely bovine thing? A Twilight vote after the MoI flip? Head down somewhere around your udders or something? Please post a few lines about moving hands and pointing that I will *not* understand and have to have someone else translate to explain that one please. I really don't follow.
*finds a small body of water*
*throws something into it*
*reels it in*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”