A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 am

Post by LimMePls »

Bunny, calling me SK is stupid. Why would I have claimed the chesskid kill when I did if I was SK? Also, if I was really SK, and not 1-shot, I'd be dead as soon as someone tracks/watches me visit another target, so it would be an inevitable loss. Also, your N1 kill talk makes no sense. Are you saying that I didn't really kill CK, and that I'm just claiming the kill? Why would I do that, it would pretty much get me auto-killed by the real CK killer. We KNOW the Stark kill N1 is missing because I killed CK and obviously the Starks didn't kill diddin. So you aren't making sense.

@Benmage: If I name claim it will probably require me to out the rest of my role that I haven't revealed. If you really want this, then say so and I'll just go ahead and full claim.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Magua »

Thor wrote:@Magua - wasn't I promised a "this is why Shadow is town" post? I want to move the newbie into a town slot with a pain that is akin to flaming gall stones, so please don't leave me hanging on that one.
I forgot in the excited preparations for marriage.

I had a general townread on Shadow early on; nothing specific to pin it on, just that for someone drawing a lot of heat and attention, Shadow was being pretty chatty, a townread for a newer player.

What really solidified my read was post 164:
Shadow1psc wrote:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16004

FWIW I've never been scum here (I was hoping to get it this game and was excited when my role came up Lannister... then went 'awwww').
I will leave as an exercise to the reader why this post confirms Shadow as town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:TS hate is mitigated by both MOI-scum flip AND Feysal-town flip.

Vote: danakillsu

Magua wrote:shot someone else who didn't die which should've been your first post today if true, or shot no one which *also* should've been your first post today if true
I'm not sure either of these statements are true. Why should I claim these things if it helps the scum to know the answers and doesn't help us?
So you are beginning to agree with me that TS is town, and you find out that even though I had no scum motivation for stopping his lynch, that I was right about Feysal being town. And then you proceed to vote me. Sure is haters gonna hate in here.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Magua - good point, I remember PMing Seacore and demanding the scum QT right when I got mine. Wouldn't expect scum to necessarily think outside of the box to make up that faketell, and even if I did Shadow wouldn't be who I would think would do it. I'm sold, Shadow can be town. Thank you.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Kast »

Dana wrote:even though I had no scum motivation for stopping his lynch
Avoiding being on a mislynch wagon AND aiming for a no lynch are both major scum motivations.

Zdenek is 85% the SK. The name claim does nothing.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Thor: Dislike both.
Raivann yesterday has made me go from, "This could be a mislynch >_<," to this person is scum.
I still agree with Twilight Sparkle case yesterday on Zdenek.
An SK is still someone the town has to lynch/kill in order to win the game, rather we lynch the SK first then the other scum members or vice verse doesn't matter except lynching SK lowers the kill at night, but we don't have someone who can shot scum (and in all honesty we can't know if SK was aiming at scum or town).

@LMP: I don't know why you claimed the Chesskid kill, maybe to throw confusion at the town?
Look at the two people who died last night. Neither one make sense.
Xvart as the scum kill? Nothing Xvart did rings any bells in my head so why shot someone who was a nobody in a sense?
MoI as the SK/Vig/other Scum team? He wasn't even pushing on the Feysal case and was pushing TS case, so unless TS is the vig I don't understand why someone would shot MoI and not you LMP who pushed so hard on the Feysal case.
I can understand why scum wouldn't kill you LMP because you would be under some heat for the Feysal lynch. A vig not shooting you, I don't understand. An Sk not shooting you is 50/50 on both sides. It only makes sense if you are that SK.
Then the Watcher/Tracker thing. I have three things I could think of:
1) Since you saw that Feysal was a voeyur, you believed that watcher/tracker wouldn't be in this game. Why have such a weak power in the game when their are two similar power that are so much stronger?
or
2) You are Immune to Tracker/Watch and as a SK that wouldn't be so strange.
or
3) Claiming a one-shot vig would mean a tracker/watcher would be less wanting to watch/track you until closer to end game. Reason why is because they are expecting to get a no result from you.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm still alive after stating that the mod tells me player's alignments at night? Go figure.

Sadly, the mod was silent.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm still alive after stating that the mod tells me player's alignments at night? Go figure.

Sadly, the mod was silent.
Trying to WIFOM your own existence? I'm pretty sure you know why you're alive.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT My reads are TERRIBLE. And I'm still alive. There's a scum in my townie town town list.

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE/DTMaster - DTMaster is town because the mod told me so last night, how 'bout that, pussycat?
Benmage - iz town.
Chesskid3-TOWN - Oh, alright.

Magua
MagnaOfIllusion

Twilight Sparkle
hascow
LynchMePls
Nexus
LMP
danakillsu
Feysal

Not particularly bothersome:

diddin-SCUM

Locke Lamora - According to some, I should have him on the town list but I already forget why.
Zoraster-LYNCHER

Raivann - I'm going to take his word for it. Ooops not anymore.

Worrisome:

Zdenek - I should look at this one again.
Kast - POE
xvart - POE

Song of ice and fire/Thor - to be honest, I haven't a clue, but he's getting a lot of flack.
Bunnylover

Lurkers:

Xtoxm-SCUM

Scum:

Percy/Ghostlin
Mikujin/Setael[/quote]
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

Bunnylover wrote:@LMP: I don't know why you claimed the Chesskid kill, maybe to throw confusion at the town?
THINK! If I was willing to out myself as a potentially anti-town role (most people view those who claim kills with at least a decent amount of extra suspicion) then I can't be SK. If sowing confusion amongst the town was my goal, it would have to come with a drawback, which would be that I could die because of my claim. Therefore as SK it would be a TERRIBLE play because SK loses when he dies. So if "throw[ing] confusion at the town" was my goal, then I'm clearly not an SK.
MoI as the SK/Vig/other Scum team? He wasn't even pushing on the Feysal case and was pushing TS case, so unless TS is the vig I don't understand why someone would shot MoI and not you LMP who pushed so hard on the Feysal case.
Then you're not thinking very hard. There are plenty of reasons to not kill me, not the least of which is that I was likely to be targeted by a protective ability since I was a claimed town power role.

Bunny, you're really not making any sense. I understand if you have some reservations about my slot, I look at all claimed killers with the same scrutiny you do. But your conclusions don't seem logical to me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

Bunny wrote:3) Claiming a one-shot vig would mean a tracker/watcher would be less wanting to watch/track you until closer to end game. Reason why is because they are expecting to get a no result from you.
BUT IF I WAS SK THEN DYING NEAR END OF GAME IS JUST AS BAD AS DYING NOW! Do you not understand how SK works? I'm pretty sure the last thing an SK wants to do is jump out and paint a huge target on his forehead.
DGB wrote:DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT My reads are TERRIBLE. And I'm still alive. There's a scum in my townie town town list.

Town:
DGB
Shadow
GreyICE/DTMaster - DTMaster is town because the mod told me so last night, how 'bout that, pussycat?
Benmage - iz town.
Chesskid3-TOWN - Oh, alright.
Magua
MagnaOfIllusion
Twilight Sparkle
hascow
LynchMePls
Nexus
LMP
danakillsu <---- *HINT* It's right here
Feysal
I've put a hint in there for you.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:54 am

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:TS hate is mitigated by both MOI-scum flip AND Feysal-town flip.

Vote: danakillsu

Magua wrote:shot someone else who didn't die which should've been your first post today if true, or shot no one which *also* should've been your first post today if true
I'm not sure either of these statements are true. Why should I claim these things if it helps the scum to know the answers and doesn't help us?
So you are beginning to agree with me that TS is town, and you find out that even though I had no scum motivation for stopping his lynch, that I was right about Feysal being town. And then you proceed to vote me. Sure is haters gonna hate in here.
On what planet does agreeing with someone about a read on a third player make them town? Also as Kast mentions, your attempt to say that opposing the Feysal kill had no scum motivation is fail. The way you are responding to my scrutiny only continues to ping the scumdar.

V/LA on weekends
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 3.3

Raivann (2) Twilight Sparkle, Shadow1psc
Zdenek (2) Kast, Thor665

Nexus (1) Magua
Twilight Sparkle (1) Hasdgfas
Setael (1) Danakillsu
Danakillsu (1) LynchMePls
Thor665 (1) Zdenek
LynchMePls (1) Bunnylover

Not voting (9) Nexus, Locke Lamora, Benmage, Andrius, Raivann, Setael, popsofctown, DrippingGoofball

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Time to get social aka quicktopic time deadline is here
Deadline for lynches is here

*No one due a prod (duh)
* The thread title is amazing. I will hear no argument.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Magua »

Eddard Stark wrote:* The thread title is amazing. I will hear no argument.
In my head, I hear, "More like River RUINED...am I right? High five!"

Locke is town because Gregor Clegane is town, and Zoraster/the mod have confirmed that Zoraster's lynch target was Locke Lamora/Gregor Clegane.
(Arguments that "Locke can still be SK" go here and are ignored for now.)

LMP-as-SK makes no sense. Zero. None. LMP-as-scum makes only the smallest modicum of sense -- diddin dying N1 tells scum there is another killer out there, and so the claim is very dangerous. I'm still fully believing LMP as town.

DGB, is your "Benmage is town" mod-confirmed like your "DTMaster is town"?
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Kast »

@Magua-
Lulz, you're ignoring a serious PR claim with info incriminating Zdenek as SK to chase DGB's obvious fake/joke claim. Great.

@Town-
We don't have much time to discuss with everyone. Zdenek has clear incentive to refuse claiming anything (as he has done) wait this out and NK me tonight. I'm appalled that everyone seems perfectly happy to let this happen.
Show

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Unvote, vote: zdenek

If zdenek flips stark, that makes Raivann probtown I think. Dear lord. Hopefully he flips some other scumfaction and then we can lynch Raivann and everything will be wonderful.

-hito, with Sottys AIM approval
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Magua »

Kast wrote:@Magua-
Lulz, you're ignoring a serious PR claim with info incriminating Zdenek as SK to chase DGB's obvious fake/joke claim. Great.
Correct. As soon as you give this incriminating information on Zdenek, I'll be sure to ask you about it as well. Until then, it means nothing to me.
@Town-
We don't have much time to discuss with everyone. Zdenek has clear incentive to refuse claiming anything (as he has done) wait this out and NK me tonight. I'm appalled that everyone seems perfectly happy to let this happen.
You said you had information you'd give when he claimed. He's not going to claim. Ball's in your court.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Magua - Derpy-derp-dee-doo? How about we let Zdenek fight that fight if he wishes? If he doesn't have the brass tacks to call Kast out I'd rather you didn't.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Kast »

@Magua-
As soon as you give this incriminating information on Zdenek, I'll be sure to ask you about it as well. Until then, it means nothing to me.
What the hell? The incriminating info is that he's the SK. Fishing for details about my role is a waste of time as I've already said I'm not giving more until Zdenek claims. If you doubt me then be clear about it and say so. Sitting back and ignoring things isn't helping in any way.
You said you had information you'd give when he claimed. He's not going to claim. Ball's in your court.
No, it's not. The town needs to evaluate and pick a stance. Making this something between me and Zdenek and suggesting the town should stay out of it is absolutely terrible play. Also, if you genuinely believed the BS you just posted, then why didn't you post it earlier? We're on a clock, now is not the time for playing coy.

I'm not going to share more until Zdenek claims; he doesn't need any help with crafting a false claim.

@Mod-

Can we have prods on people who haven't posted or can you check that you sent Day 3 has started PMs (I did not get one)? The one week discussion time isn't going to help much if most people don't even realize the day started.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Kast »

Btw-
Thor has a good point. The town response to someone with a guilty on you is to call them out and vote them for it; more so if the person with the guilty is one of your scum suspects. Zdenek's "I'm going to try deflecting attention to someone else" smacks of caught scum trying to avoid an inevitable lynch.
Show

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

People who haven't posted today have been prodded. [Setael/Raivann/Nexus/Locke Lamora]

Remember you can request prods at any time!
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

LynchMePls wrote: So Feysal is scum and should be lynched. TS' white knighting Feysal when I started to question him about his assertion that the Chesskid kill must be the Stark kill is also relevant and means a TS/Feysal team is not unlikely.
No. No... I can't keep going. Can I please be excused from reading the rest of Day 2? I can't take it anymore. This is too painful.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

I agree with Kast on this one. Zdenek is going to have to provide more or get lynched. Working with 1 week before fractured communication, playing coy is scummy.

Unvote
Vote: Zdenek

V/LA on weekends
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Kast »

@LMP-
Less effort on defending yourself/unnecessary claiming. What are your thoughts on Zdenek?
P-EDIT: Thanks
LYNCHMEPLS – I IMPLORE YOU TO KILL HIM WITH FIRE TONIGHT!!!!

Unlikely to come from distancing scum partners.
Actually, it isn't at all unlikely that MoI-scum would get frustrated with a VI-scum buddy (such as Thor) and ask for his death by vig. It's unlikely a vig will actually listen, but if one does, it's great as bussing cred and it cuts team losses by removing a weak member.

@Cow-
My impression is you think I'm more likely to be telling the truth than not. Is this correct? If so, please vote Zdenek.

@Shadow-
Raivann's scummy and quite possibly scum. But Zdenek is caught scum. Share your thoughts please.

@Dana-
Setael is your top suspect, that's fine. You don't seem interested in convincing others to vote for Setael or otherwise making use of this discussion phase.

Do me a favor. Vote Zdenek now. You can switch back to your no-effort-vote on Setael when we break for the wedding. For now, use your vote in a manner that makes use of discussion time.

@Pop/Andy-
When you're caught up, please share your thoughts on Zdenek.

@Ben-
Are you interested in playing the game today?
Show

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Magua »

Thor665 wrote:@Magua - Derpy-derp-dee-doo? How about we let Zdenek fight that fight if he wishes? If he doesn't have the brass tacks to call Kast out I'd rather you didn't.
I was happy to let Zdenek fight that until Kast called me out.

In addition, Kast called me out in a way that says he doesn't believe DGB, but, I actually do believe that DGB received this message, and I find it somewhat odd that Kast doesn't.
Kast wrote:What the hell? The incriminating info is that he's the SK. Fishing for details about my role is a waste of time as I've already said I'm not giving more until Zdenek claims. If you doubt me then be clear about it and say so. Sitting back and ignoring things isn't helping in any way.
Fine. Then my stance is "I don't believe you."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”