A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

popsofctown wrote:No. No... I can't keep going. Can I please be excused from reading the rest of Day 2? I can't take it anymore. This is too painful.
Let me tell you, I am reassured and solidified in spirit by him reading the thread in order. Such brilliant town play!

LMP is happy times.
Magua is - really don't understand his angle times.
I think Kast just noticed I'm only half as relevant as I appear and twice as dumb as I pretend to be...wait, I think I lost control somewhere there... :shifty:

Yo, Zdeneck, if I said you had logic loop holes again would you show up and post something?

Preview Edit - and there goes Kast with the VI tag, woe is me and shame on him. I wonder if he'll notice MoI's buddying attempt and then wonder if MoI actually thought of me as a VI and then have a wonderous world of clarity opened up to him? Hope springs eternal.

@Magua - You really think kast is scum that decided to hyper push a mislynch yesterday on policy grounds and then claimed locating the SK? There's an easy way to test some of this, and it still gives me what I want which is some Zdeneck votes. Also, DGB has Z-boy in her worrisome list anyway, so whether or not Kast buys into her I'm not sure how I see that reflecting back on the Zdeneck issue.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Kast »

@Mod-

Thanks!

@Pop-
Share your thoughts on Zdenek; particularly in light of a claimed guilty/SK against him and his refusal to claim but also refusal to contradict my claim. If you need to finish reading D2 before you do that, please finish. If you can share your thoughts without finishing, that's fine too.

@Magua-
ITT DGB already admitted she frequently fakes being a PR as vanilla. This is part of her typical playstyle. Supporting this, her "mod-confirmed" reads came about in response to posts, rather than new reads developed after night phases. None of this needs to be pointed out to you.

Based on your earlier game play, the quality of your current play seems to have taken a sharp nose dive.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

I am Tywin Lannister. I become night kill immune if Tyrion Lannister dies.
Kast wrote: Btw-
Thor has a good point. The town response to someone with a guilty on you is to call them out and vote them for it; more so if the person with the guilty is one of your scum suspects. Zdenek's "I'm going to try deflecting attention to someone else" smacks of caught scum trying to avoid an inevitable lynch.
That is bs. I was pretty sure why you found me suspicious (because I am aware of my role) and that in no way implies that I should automatically vote you.

Thor, answer my question, so that I know that you weren't just arbitrarily accusing me of things yesterday.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

@Kast - I hate that Raivann keeps getting a free pass, but if you're claiming you've got Zdenek dead to rights, and TS (who looks even more town now) has built their solid case around him, I'm pretty inclined to believe that is a great direction to take. If it takes pressure to get it out of him, I'll be glad to help;

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek

Raivann is going to lay low some more and not contribute I'm sure. I'm a little more wary of LMP based on the number of kills remaining consistent; We also have not seen the revelation of a third faction yet, something I find interesting considering 3 stark flips. I maintain LMP could have easily claimed vig to cover his tracks shooting Chess, and claimed jailed (why would this even be pertinent if you were one shot anyway/would you be notified if you were jailed...?) and have someone else send the NK (as scum). Could have been jailed as SK, the only reason to have mentioned being the target of the now dead jailer was if he had attempted to shoot someone and it got stopped (but claimed out of shots to us). SK seems like the more unlikely choice.

Anyway, on the topic of Zdenek, name claiming, then saying "I'm not gonna claim my power, it's anti-town" is ass, and anti-town in itself. If we hit discussion limit deadline, you get nkilled, and you were at a table with scum, that would destroy anything you worked for. If someone has evidence v. you (and a staggeringly huge case), you best come forward, with your information, and be believable.

p-edit: well then. That's... weird.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Magua »

Thor665 wrote:@Magua - You really think kast is scum that decided to hyper push a mislynch yesterday on policy grounds and then claimed locating the SK? There's an easy way to test some of this, and it still gives me what I want which is some Zdeneck votes. Also, DGB has Z-boy in her worrisome list anyway, so whether or not Kast buys into her I'm not sure how I see that reflecting back on the Zdeneck issue.
Seeing as I don't *have* Kast's information, there's nothing yet to change my read of Zdenek yesterday, which was non-Stark. Yes, SK is non-Stark, but what information is Kast going to have that tells him "Zdenek is SK" instead of "Zdenek is scum"?

And to wander into rampant paranoia for a bit: If there's an SK, they're likely night-kill immune. If Zdenek is the SK, I would not be surprised if he was the N1 kill which failed, which would fit the pieces of "How does Kast know he's SK instead of scum?"
Kast wrote:@Magua-
ITT DGB already admitted she frequently fakes being a PR as vanilla. This is part of her typical playstyle. Supporting this, her "mod-confirmed" reads came about in response to posts, rather than new reads developed after night phases. None of this needs to be pointed out to you.

Based on your earlier game play, the quality of your current play seems to have taken a sharp nose dive.
So your operating theory is that Zdenek is the serial killer, and that I am defending him...why?

P-Edit: He claims a bulletproof role. Now Kast can claim.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

a.) why weren't you pushing a chesskid lynch d1

b.) why did you wait on claiming this

c.) Image
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Zdenek »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

c.) Image
a.) Chesskid didn't claim Tywin Lannister, he just claimed that his character had also been Hand of the King.

b.) In hopes that I could havedrawn a night kill after claiming Tywin Lannister.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

c.) Image
Point a) He was also town, possibly town power.
Point b) Valid. I'd like to know, you'd be untouchable.
Point c) lawl.

If anything, you should have hinted at this harder day 2, or outright said it, if not breadcrumbed something along the lines of "CK is totally town" after his name claim.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

CK didn't outright claim, but you should have gotten it if you are Tywin. In Storm of Swords I'm pretty sure there weren't many people who are still alive that 'used to be' hand.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:47 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

a.) Chesskid didn't claim Tywin Lannister, he just claimed that his character had also been Hand of the King.
No, bro, Tywin is the one you're fakeclaiming. Get it together.

Softclaiming a Lannister Hand for A Storm of Swords is softclaiming Tywin or Tyrion. If you really were Tywin, and you KNEW of Tyrion's existance, you'd know chess was Tyrion.
b.) In hopes that I could havedrawn a night kill after claiming Tywin Lannister.
o.O;; (imgur is down right now but imagine a pony looking confused as fuck)

So...you didn't claim...to try to draw a night kill...after claiming?

-hito
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 am

aww fuck there goes my perfect no-fuckups streak
hitogoroshi wrote:
No, bro, Tywin is the one you're fakeclaiming. Get it together.

Softclaiming a Lannister Hand for A Storm of Swords is softclaiming Tywin or Tyrion. If you really were Tywin, and you KNEW of Tyrion's existance, you'd know chess was Tyrion.
o.O;; (imgur is down right now but imagine a pony looking confused as fuck)

So...you didn't claim...to try to draw a night kill...after claiming?

-hito
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Magua »

Less blabbing until Kast replies.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

TS-hito wrote: Softclaiming a Lannister Hand for A Storm of Swords is softclaiming Tywin or Tyrion. If you really were Tywin, and you KNEW of Tyrion's existance, you'd know chess was Tyrion.
Then why would I have been pushing for his lynch?
TS-hito wrote: So...you didn't claim...to try to draw a night kill...after claiming?
I claimed to be Tywin before full claiming.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

Zdenek wrote:Thor, answer my question, so that I know that you weren't just arbitrarily accusing me of things yesterday.
I already answered your question. Here. If you want to ask again, at least re-phrase or I just start repeating myself.
Magua wrote:Seeing as I don't *have* Kast's information, there's nothing yet to change my read of Zdenek yesterday, which was non-Stark. Yes, SK is non-Stark, but what information is Kast going to have that tells him "Zdenek is SK" instead of "Zdenek is scum"?
I had a theory to that which changes slightly considering Zdeneck's answer - basically ball is in Kast's court at this stage. But if you look at Kast's claims, and specifically what he's accusing Zdeneck of being as night kill revelations come in I feel it's pretty clear what he was getting at. Right now I'm a touch lost, hence the ball pass.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 3.4

Zdenek (5) Kast, Thor665, Twilight Sparkle, LynchMePls, Shadow1psc

Nexus (1) Magua
Twilight Sparkle (1) Hasdgfas
Setael (1) Danakillsu
Thor665 (1) Zdenek
LynchMePls (1) Bunnylover

Not voting (8) Nexus, Locke Lamora, Benmage, Andrius, Raivann, Setael, popsofctown, DrippingGoofball

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Time to get social aka quicktopic time deadline is here
Deadline for lynches is here

*No one due a prod (duh)
* The thread title is amazing. I will hear no argument.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Kast »

CK didn't outright claim, but you should have gotten it if you are Tywin. In Storm of Swords I'm pretty sure there weren't many people who are still alive that 'used to be' hand.
This. I don't know the flavor at all, but from the wiki it's Tywin and Tyrion as the two plausible Hand claims that CK was making. If you were really Tywin, then obviously CK isn't.

Anyway, I'm Varys, I'm a role-name cop and Zdenek's role-name is "Modified Kill Immune". From prior discussion with mod, this would be consistent with a bulletproof SK (also potentially but less likely a modified kill immune mafioso).

I was hoping Zdenek would claim something that outright contradicted and revealed him. Given the number of NKs and already having two claimed/demonstrated vigs; kill immune seems leaps and bounds more a scum ability than a town one.

N1 I investigated Dana and he has no role-name, meaning he is either a Goon, a VT, or investigation immune.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Kast »

Zdenek wrote:b.) In hopes that I could havedrawn a night kill after claiming Tywin Lannister.
If the claim is true, then you were night immune all of D2. However, instead of acting in a manner to draw NKs, you buddied all the active/town-leader players. Behavior doesn't really match with the claim.
Show

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Zdenek »

Thor, I would like it if you could point out the logical loops that you've said I was making, so that I can see if you were just making up a reason to vote for me yesterday or not.
Kast wrote:
Zdenek wrote:b.) In hopes that I could havedrawn a night kill after claiming Tywin Lannister.
If the claim is true, then you were night immune all of D2. However, instead of acting in a manner to draw NKs, you buddied all the active/town-leader players. Behavior doesn't really match with the claim.
I only just claimed Tywin. I was hoping to drawn a nk after that. I don't really see myself as a target for night kills under usual circumstances.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 am

well that was fun

unvote, Vote: Raivann

kast: It's not exactly easy to "act in a manner to draw NKs". I agree he should've softclaimed some ridiciloawesome PR D2 but not everyone thinks of that sort of thing. also why didn't you ask dana to claim as well?

-every pony galloping in glorious unison
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Magua wrote:DGB, is your "Benmage is town" mod-confirmed like your "DTMaster is town"?
Both are confirmed.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 am

Frankly, I thought everyone knew that Benmage is town. As in, knows it from the mod.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

DGB - have you contributed anything in the way of real discussion or original thought? Just wondering. Not like I'm the paragon of scum hunting yet in this game, but
c'mon
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 am

Kast wrote:I was hoping Zdenek would claim something that outright contradicted and revealed him. Given the number of NKs and already having two claimed/demonstrated vigs; kill immune seems leaps and bounds more a scum ability than a town one.
QFT

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

Kast wrote: N1 I investigated Dana and he has no role-name, meaning he is either a Goon, a VT, or investigation immune.
Unfortunately, my play would have probably told people that anyway, minus the investigation immune part. Should I just give my role name?
And NO NO NO NO NO. I AM NOT CHANGING MY VOTE BECAUSE SOMEONE TELLS ME TO TODAY. I did it yesterday, and someone got lynched that I didn't want to get lynched. Granted, the person lynched wasn't the person I switched to, but I think people were just starting to realize how scummy Setael was yesterday. My case on him is there for the reading. You don't like it. Too bad. You miss out on lynching scum.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Zdenek wrote:I am Tywin Lannister. I become night kill immune if Tyrion Lannister dies.
*points to tongue*
*rubs belly*
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”