Open 291 Frenenemies (+ other guy) - Game over: Wolves win!

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Crazy »

@Krazy - You either missed or ignored my question:
Crazy wrote:Okay, so it wasn't a "case;" I don't care what you call it. It was a point that led to discussion; there was no pro-town reason to delay it. It's pretty dang obvious that you found post #148 from Glass at least
mildly
suspicious, so why did you totally ignore it at that time and wait until Glass attacked YOU in order to bring it out?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

Crazy:
Glass wrote:
Glass wrote:he was being an opportunistic scum
Krazy wrote: Why can't it be all of the above?
Lol. VOTE: krazy
I just didn't take it seriously at first. I only responded when it became clear it wasn't as jokey as I originally took it. I mean other than the vote the only thing there is an "Lol"! I figured Glass was just bored and waiting for the replacements to come, more or less like I was.
vote conspiracy
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Crazy »

Um, okay, fair enough. Honestly, my scum read on you isn't as strong as it used to be. I mean, you're still in my Top 3, but now I'd prefer a chk lynch over anybody.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

vote count

Crazy - 1 (Krazy)
Jerbs
Krazy - 4 (Crazy, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Glass, DeathRowKitty)
Quaroath
singersigner
Glass
smashbro_of_the_SSS
DeathRowKitty - 1 (LlamaFluff)
LlamaFluff
chkflip - 1 (singersigner)
Furculow - 1 (Jerbs)

Not voting - Quaroath, chkflip, Furculow

Krazy is lynch -2
Last edited by ThAdmiral on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im not a doublevoter mod, and I dont think Jerbs is either.

what on earth are you talking about? I suspect you must have gone quite mad...

Can you include "not voting" as well?

done

@Crazy - If you want to do a shameless counterwagon on chk im down for it.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 am

Post by chkflip »

Crazy wrote:Totally "interesting" fact right here:

In 10 posts, chkflip has posted
words. In all that wordiness, he has posted exactly
zero
reads on ANYBODY. And this is the guy that was stressing out about starting discussion in the RVS...

So is this "notable" or is this just "dismissible?"
- And this is how I know you're just trying to chainsaw me. "HEY GUIEZ DUN FORGET CHKSCUM! HE HE HE DIDN'T ANSWER PROPER!" Ridiculousness.

- If you'd notice, I've been very much so in-and-out of this game due to some pressing things in my life. I do believe my last post stressed this quite heavily; what I can say, however, is that I haven't utilized my posts as much as I should've.

- As for the "dismissible" thing, again, let's try it this way. "
It's
dismissible," meaning
it is
, meaning
you
don't have to dismiss it, but some might. Do you even remember what I said was dismissible? Exactly, because it's not important. Just like this repetitive nonsense. I reactionfished, I got results, and you don't like it because "it sounds like an excuse." Really? I can give you plenty of reactionfishing examples if you'd like. I think you're mixing "I think he's scum" with "I don't like his playstyle" and that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but if you seriously can't come up with one solid reason as to why I'm scum? You should stop beating the dead horse and repeating yourself. That's all
you've
done everytime chk ends up in one of your posts.

- Which sounds like the real cop out? "It's dismissible" or "No, no, I thought it was a joke"? The latter sounds terribly worse to me. I could nitpick at Krazy's posts, and I will, but for now I have to go to school. Full Krazy case in my next post.

VOTE: Krazy

Krazy is L-1
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

^ chkflip is town
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Jerbs »

sorry, I'm really falling behind on this game. I made the mistake of /inning to too many again

Requesting replacement
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Glass »

crazy wrote:Glass' reason for voting Krazy was pretty weak to begin with, and then in post #191 Krazy basically destroyed that reason entirely.
Are you crazy? Where in post 191 did he destroy my reason for voting him?
crazy wrote:For the rest of you that don't understand my point here, see Krazy's posts #191 or #194. It's blatantly obvious to me that Krazy did read Glass' post #148.
There is no way that krazy might have read my post after being called out for not doing so!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Crazy »

@Glass - Krazy's big long explanation for his comment:
Krazy wrote:The first is that he gets emotionally involved in the game and that influences his decisions (granted, this happens for everyone, but I mean more so than the average joe). The second is that he is open to policy-lynches, he sees wizrak as being a hindrance to town even if he is town. The third is that he was being an opportunistic scum trying to lynch wizrak for being thin-skinned.

It seemed like no matter which option you chose above, you were going to be positioning yourself somehow:

If you opted for possibility one, then I am, if not trolling, then 'emotionally involved.' This is your null-read that leaves open the most possibilities, but can in any situation be used to attack my ethos or credibility should I turn my crosshairs toward you.

If you opted for the second possibility, then you could use that as a "mostly town" read, which you could use to explain a town-read of me to help you "buddy" me.

If you opted for the third possibility, you could begin making a case against me.
It seemed like the most profitable for you at this point in the game probably would have been possibility two, which is why I raised the possibility that it might be more than one: why can't I be both two and three; opportunistically lynching the player that I can say that, even though they might be town, were still being a hindrance? I mostly just didn't like how you were setting up possibility three as a stand-alone possibility. Perhaps you could claim possibility two today, but then after wizrak flips or later down the line, begin a "but maybe I was mistaken... maybe it was possibility three all along!"
Whether you agree with Krazy's logic or not, it's pretty obvious to me that Krazy thought this out ahead of time. since it's
very
verbose and it does fit in with his question in Post #149. To say that "OMG KRAZY DIDN'T READ MY POST SCUM!" after the explanation here doesn't make sense to me. It sounds to me that at some point during the day you *decided* that you were going to vote Krazy and then you had to continue to justify your case rather than look into future developments.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Crazy »

@chk - I didn't vote you because you called something dismissible; that's just what caught my interest. I voted you because you tried to justify that you calling Quaroath's choo-choo train comment "dismissible" was an elaborate play in order to start discussion. Yeah, well, all you managed to do was make yourself look like scum. If that was your goal, congrats on starting discussion.

Reaction fishing is great - I've probably done it like 17 million times this game. But if you're calling something dismissible, then you're not reaction fishing, or at the very least you're doing it very poorly...

Bad reaction fishing: Quaroath's choo-choo comment is dismissible!
Good reaction fishing: @Crazy - What do you think about Quaroath's choo-choo comment?

I'm interested in hearing your case on Krazy, though.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Crazy »

(Btw, I empathize with your problems in real life. I hope you don't find my general sarcastic manner inconsiderate; this is just how I play mafia.)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

My Krazy kase:

Post 84 - mishap (first chk mention should say wizrak) and odd thought process aside, the post feels like he's trying to justify another one of his unfunny "jokes" with some actual logic when he actually just runs a circle around the situation. It was really quite obvious that wizrak was trying to rouse a reaction out of me; instead of seeing that, he further tries to push his "logic" by ending with "voting people who are already randomly voted isn't random" which, to me, make absolutely no sense. At all.

Post 88/89 - reads like scum trying to look as town as possible, especially so after all the attention he's constantly been bringing to himself.

Post 98 - though it's an honest question that was justifiable to ask, does he try to follow up after aaah ignores his question? No, not at all, he just skips along, giving me the feeling that this was just more fluffy fluff to look town; furthermore, why not ask any other questions? Yes, it was only page 4, but a lot had happened. Opportunistic scum is opportunistic. Not to mention:

Post 119 - which would be completely contradicted by the previously linked post. Why ask a question about it if you're "laughing so hard" at aaah's lack of explanations? Because he's trying to look town. Then follows this post with more fluff to look productive.

Post 194 - feels to me like somebody is getting irritated with the fact that they're becoming more and more obvscum. He gives Glass' paths (who says those are the only possibilities out of what Glass was implying?) ending with a really weak explination of a future Glass cop out. Ending with a suggestion to Crazy that is just lol-worthy.

Post 207 - is pure OMGUS with fluffery slamming himself, while his "NUH UH" response post 212 to Smash is nonsense, followed by baseless accusations directed at Crazy to further his vote.

Post 222 - total buddying after being a complete doucebag to the same person previously in their conversation. He then gives his case, which isn't much of one (though the language is nice and colorful), and ends with his experiences with scum using NKs on lurkers. Baseless percentage, invalid argument.

And finally, on top of other points brought to the table about Krazy, post 226 - the last post, out of 43 (I don't count /confirm), that wasn't either a "joke" or bonafide fluff. And, would you believe it? It's "Well I was joking so I think everyone was joking"... LOLWUT. That's the worst cop out of them all; it's quite obvious that he only reacted the way he did, when he did, was because Glass lit a fire under his ass.

Crazy
- no worries, man, I actually read it as if it was in sarcasmo font. Thanks for the condolences, though. Means a lot.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Part of me wants to be all *blam* and hammer because I never get the chance to do something like this, but I want to read more before I do something like that, since Krazy goes in and out of looking like a good lynch.
Co-host of The USL Show
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

chkflip wrote:My Krazy kase:

Post 84 - mishap (first chk mention should say wizrak) and odd thought process aside, the post feels like he's trying to justify another one of his unfunny "jokes" with some actual logic when he actually just runs a circle around the situation. It was really quite obvious that wizrak was trying to rouse a reaction out of me; instead of seeing that, he further tries to push his "logic" by ending with "voting people who are already randomly voted isn't random" which, to me, make absolutely no sense. At all.

If wizrak's vote on you is innocent for clearly trying to get a reaction, why is my vote scummy for more or less doing the same thing to wizrak?
chkflip wrote:Post 88/89 - reads like scum trying to look as town as possible, especially so after all the attention he's constantly been bringing to himself.

First of all, I do that in every game when I feel it is slowing down. Second of all, are you really trying to say it's scummy to ask the mod to prod HALF THE GAME?

[/quote]Post 98 - though it's an honest question that was justifiable to ask, does he try to follow up after aaah ignores his question? No, not at all, he just skips along, giving me the feeling that this was just more fluffy fluff to look town; furthermore, why not ask any other questions? Yes, it was only page 4, but a lot had happened. Opportunistic scum is opportunistic. [/quote]

aaah isn't even in this game anymore and the replacement has barely said anything. This is absurd. +1 for you.
chkflip wrote:Post 119 - which would be completely contradicted by the previously linked post. Why ask a question about it if you're "laughing so hard" at aaah's lack of explanations? Because he's trying to look town. Then follows this post with more fluff to look productive.

Yes, I see. Your meta on me is that I've spent the whole game trying to look town. This certainly explains my obviously trollish posts: really someone trying to slip under the radar. As opposed to the guy who makes no comment or case on anyone until he has the opportunity to push them to L-1. Not that there's anything opportunistic or scummy in your vote.
chkflip wrote:Post 194 - feels to me like somebody is getting
irritated
with the fact that they're becoming more and more obvscum. He gives Glass' paths (who says those are the only possibilities out of what Glass was implying?) ending with a really weak explination of a future Glass cop out. Ending with a suggestion to Crazy that is just lol-worthy.

I'm assuming you wanted people to skip over this point since it is in the middle, but I want to highlight it. Here you are going out of your way to mischaracterize me as "irritated" with the game. There is no evidence of irritation in that post and moreso, no reason to imply that there is if you are town. This is +2 for you.
chkflip wrote:Post 207 - is pure OMGUS with fluffery slamming himself, while his "NUH UH" response post 212 to Smash is nonsense, followed by baseless accusations directed at Crazy to further his vote.

The nice thing about having a wagon on you chk, when several players are still lurking and haven't voted or commented on anything, is that any active player you vote has a high likelihood of being characterized as an "OMGUS." It's interesting that you choose to center on this yet again. As for my "baseless" accusation against Crazy, how exactly would you characterize 193? Oh, I'm sorry, you wouldn't, because I'm not even convinced you read a post outside my iso when you decided it was convenient to make a case against me. +3.
chkflip wrote:Post 222 - total buddying after being a complete doucebag to the same person previously in their conversation. He then gives his case, which isn't much of one (though the language is nice and colorful), and ends with his experiences with scum using NKs on lurkers. Baseless percentage, invalid argument.

And the lurker thing makes me scummy then? "Buddying" = commenting on a player being respectful when it isn't expected? +4
chkflip wrote:And finally, on top of other points brought to the table about Krazy, post 226 - the last post, out of 43 (I don't count /confirm), that wasn't either a "joke" or bonafide fluff. And, would you believe it? It's "Well I was joking so I think everyone was joking"... LOLWUT. That's the worst cop out of them all; it's quite obvious that he only reacted the way he did, when he did, was because Glass lit a fire under his ass.

This little bit pretty much is "hey look I'm basing this purely off Krazy's iso without actually reading the thread." Seriously, chk, could it be any more obvious that you decided to make your entire case on me based purely off my iso and ignoring the context entirely? +5 And Glass "lit a fire under my ass"? Please.

unvote; vote chkflip

Try reading the thread instead of just my iso.

If I do get conveniently hammered, I implore the town to re-read chk's post here tomorrow.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

LlamaFluff wrote:Part of me wants to be all *blam* and hammer because I never get the chance to do something like this, but I want to read more before I do something like that, since Krazy goes in and out of looking like a good lynch.

That would be in keeping with your "let's do everything we can to encourage the remaining lurkers to lurk more" attitude. Please, hammer before replacements have a chance to catchup/post. I beg you.

Also, inb4OMGUS in relation to my vote above.
vote conspiracy
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Krazy wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Part of me wants to be all *blam* and hammer because I never get the chance to do something like this, but I want to read more before I do something like that, since Krazy goes in and out of looking like a good lynch.

That would be in keeping with your "let's do everything we can to encourage the remaining lurkers to lurk more" attitude. Please, hammer before replacements have a chance to catchup/post. I beg you.

Also, inb4OMGUS in relation to my vote above.
*blam*

But yeah, im not hammering right now, in part due to not being happy with my reads, but also because as you said, there are a few people who are not actually caught up at this point and one who just requested replacement.
Co-host of The USL Show
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Stop...hammertime!

Unvote, vote: Krazy

Replacements can catch up tomorrow. This day has gone on long enough.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Krazy wrote:
unvote; vote chkflip

Try reading the thread instead of just my iso.
Um... so me commenting on what was happening at the time, alongside me noticing aaah nor you commented further... that's all in your ISO. Do you always act this S-M-R-T?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

vote count

Crazy
Jerbs
Krazy - 5 (Crazy, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Glass, DeathRowKitty, chkflip)
Quaroath
singersigner
Glass
smashbro_of_the_SSS
DeathRowKitty - 1 (LlamaFluff)
LlamaFluff
chkflip - 2 (singersigner, Krazy)
Furculow - 1 (Jerbs)

Not voting - Quaroath, Furculow

Krazy is lynch -1

Searching for a replacement for Jerbs
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Stop...hammertime!

Unvote, vote: Krazy

Replacements can catch up tomorrow. This day has gone on long enough.

Interesting that you would go for the hammer so fast.

Also interesting that you didn't notice you were already voting me.

And finally, really? Stealing my phrase that I stole from other people online? That's just low. :P

This day might have "gone on" a while, but relatively little has really been said except among a few players, with so many replacements and so many lurkers being replaced by other lurkers.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Krazy »

I mean for real DRK chk's L-1 vote on me was the first time he's directly confronted anyone or given a read the whole game and you're acting like everything there is to be said has already been said.
vote conspiracy
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote

Too bad mod messed up that gambit. Need to rethink some things.
Co-host of The USL Show
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

Jumping to it being a gambit before DRK even has a chance to explain, Llama?
vote conspiracy
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I am sorry I messed up the gambit - I know I hate it when a mod does stuff like that to me! But I realized I probably wouldn't have been able to post again until tomorrow, perhaps tomorrow evening, so I felt I had to put up a vote count now when I had the chance.

Return to “Completed Open Games”